Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Towelboy

a guy fondling his cock (in towel) inside sauna, there were only me and that guy inside the sauna.

Will a str guy do this?

Is he even looking at you while fondling his cock?

Meh... men straight or gay or wtv, will have the constant tendency to arouse themselves despite the most discreet of situations.

And I find your lack of spelling and grammar really disturbing

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

The guy tht u saw fondling his cock inside sauna, he cld be thinking of his gf and so he suddenly has the urge to play with his cock?! Unless he was looking at u while he fondling his cock, then maybe different story?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest cactus

a guy fondling his cock (in towel) inside sauna, there were only me and that guy inside the sauna.

Will a str guy do this?

Straight guy does it too! Nothing amazing.

Do straight people have exhibitionism tendencies?

Yes. They do.

maybe the cock itchy la... even if it's not sauna, outside shopping mall if cock itchy also will use bag cover and scratch

True!

Meh... men straight or gay or wtv, will have the constant tendency to arouse themselves despite the most discreet of situations.

True.

The guy tht u saw fondling his cock inside sauna, he cld be thinking of his gf and so he suddenly has the urge to play with his cock?! Unless he was looking at u while he fondling his cock, then maybe different story?!

Agree.

Will a str guy do this?

Simple as this, he is simply not straight.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

How about countercriticizing a countercritique of someone else's critique?

Or am I too countercritical now? :-)

well getting cheeky are we? i shall criticize you for criticizing my counter criticism about you criticizing me of highlighting someone else's grammar.

- better stay on topic other wise this topic will be blocked. =p

Edited by Clickclock

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

then again, he might have some exhibitionist behavior to show off his bodyparts? just like some people on fb who pose half naked despite the fact that they aren't shapely

then again, he might have some exhibitionist behavior to show off his bodyparts? just like some people on fb who pose half naked despite the fact that they aren't shapely

True, some pple might have exhibitionist behavior, although they do not have the quality to flaunt. But i still think must depends whether when the guy perform tht act, did he looks at other guy. Or just simply enjoy himself in his own world w/o looking at others.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Do straight people have exhibitionism tendencies?
Yessssss.

Though, prolly towards girls.

Edited by XiaoMessy

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

Guest Guest
well getting cheeky are we? i shall criticize you for criticizing my counter criticism about you criticizing me of highlighting someone else's grammar. - better stay on topic other wise this topic will be blocked. =p

If you want others to accept your criticism, why can't you accept someone else's criticism. I think you have "issues". Why not just let it go?

Guest Guest

It's a subliminal message that he can't control himself. Your sexual fantasy is about to come true. You are God's gift to all gay and straight men. Any moment he is going to rip off his towel revealing a raging "hard -on".

This studdly "Brad Pitt" titan is going to charge at you like a raging bull and throw you over his shoulder. Without a word he is going to take you into the sauna and "de-flower" your virgin ass with deep penetrating thrusts until you auto-cum.

Was this what you had in mind?

• 1 month later...

does any1 ever feel this way or feel like going to a gay spa or somewhere where there are other gay and just suck on someone while others watch u sucking??

cause recently i just feel like doing that , sucking someone while others watches , and when im done with the first guy , another guy can use my mouth again with cum all over my face , people watching could spank me or tease me but no anal cus dont like the feel of it.

am i weird? or is this just a idea that will just go away after a few more weeks

yeah a fetish of an exhibitionist

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

i was trying to picture the description... ROFL!!!!!

definitely NOT, that's your objective when you go sauna right?

It will be weird, if you bring a portable steamboat set and starts cooking in the middle of the dark maze.

and imagine him cooking penises and testicles in the pot.....

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

definitely NOT, that's your objective when you go sauna right?

It will be weird, if you bring a portable steamboat set and starts cooking in the middle of the dark maze.

haha that will really be weird.

that is dam gross lol ><

Its normal~~guys always have the wildest fantasy of sex~~no worries. Nothin wrong wanting tat but just play safe.

yea safty is the thing i worried about...mehh.

thank you all for your ans : )

LOL! Tom Yum, Bak Ku Teh or Fish Head Curry paste. The aroma of the sauna would be like a makan house. Everyone ends up makan everyone

Back to topic, fetish is a big word. Those who don't understand would call u a sick person but the actual fact is if done well, safe it actually spices up the fun. A wise person once said, 'man hates what he knows not.' Just came back from London and got myself a full leather gear. Have not tried yet but it is a fetish I am yet to explore.

Have fun!

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

LOL! Tom Yum, Bak Ku Teh or Fish Head Curry paste. The aroma of the sauna would be like a makan house. Everyone ends up makan everyone

Back to topic, fetish is a big word. Those who don't understand would call u a sick person but the actual fact is if done well, safe it actually spices up the fun. A wise person once said, 'man hates what he knows not.' Just came back from London and got myself a full leather gear. Have not tried yet but it is a fetish I am yet to explore.

Have fun!

Guest DreamWorLd

Its gross....reminds me of that guy who cut off his penis and balls and make it into cusine in Japan....yucks and its no pxxn...its real

Its gross....reminds me of that guy who cut off his penis and balls and make it into cusine in Japan....yucks and its no pxxn...its real

Nothing surprises me anymore what one can do in this world - pxxn or otherwise.

― J'son M. Lee 

Anyone heard of the Singapore Nudist Group in (.....secret, i respect their privacy....)?

I suspect some of u r a member, cos theres been quoting BW postings on exhibitionist and cruising ground in that group.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• 1 month later...
Guest chnBoi

Can this be considered exhibitionist?

Today went Tiong Bahru Plaza and use the basement toilet. There was a skinny beng wearing skinny jeans at the urinal and I use the one at the other end. When I look over, I saw him peeing....... but his cock was hard and fully erect! Pointing straight forward kind. Foreskin also retracted, but not red and shiny. He knew I was looking but he don't care, look in front and continue to pee hands-free. :blink:

After that, he squeezed his last drop of pee... also without hands. I watch his cock move up down a few times as he squeeze the last drops of pee, then he use hand and shake a bit and put into his underwear, let me see his underwear bulge, never even try to hide. I thought quite strange, because he don't look interested or gay, yet he just let another guy see his hard cock and not shy at all. About 6 inches. Maybe he's proud of his cock. ... Ok lah, quite nice. :oops:

After that he waited outside the toilet. I thought he wanted fun... but then, a girl came out from the toilet and he went off with her with his hand on her waist.

I'm quite lucky today. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lol being an exhibitionist myself, ive got a couple of personal stories to share. one by one, when time permits.

Story 1: I was overseas in Bangkok on a biz trip, and stayed at the #10 floor of this nice service residence. About 30m opposite my balcony was a tall office building under construction. The frame was finished and at every floor there were a bunch of hot, young topless construction workers cleaning the big glass windows. About 10-15 each floor.

It was mid afternoon and I was extremely turned on lol. I lied down o my bed naked and started stroking my dick in full view of the workers. Some of them started to notice and pointed to each other!!! I never got so aroused in my life. On some floors noone saw me, but on some floors everybody just gathered into one group to watch my show. I started to thrust my pillows and put oil onto my body and stroking my fully erected dick. The audience laughed and I think one supervisor scolded them to get back to work. I could tell many of them were amazed and aroused at the same time.

After 15 mins or so, I couldnt take it anymore and shot and shot and shot everywhere, onto my face and the walls, with the audience still watching (and working at the same time). A few of them raised their hands and thumbed me up haha.

That was one of the most intense ejaculation I ever had in my life. But immediately afterwards I drew my curtains and cleaned up the mess haha.

I did that a few more times during that trip. Sad thing is, the following trip, the building was finished, and no more such audience for me.

Edited by trunks

Just had an encounter with my estate cleaner earlier tonight. Was walking home and noticed him closing up the bin centre, gave him a look and he approached me. He had chiselled features and was well-built. Anyway, signalled him to follow me and we took the lift to the 8th floor of the adjacent block. Went up half a flight of stairs and started groping his cock. Wanted to kiss him but he didn't want to, oh well.

He then took out his cock; 5 inches, thick and pointed directly upwards. I started blowing him and after a while and wanted to fxxk. Anyway, the thrill of doing it in public got me really horny and I took off my shirt and pants. Surprisingly, he followed suit and let me just say that his thick chest hair on his well-built chest really, really turned me on, coupled with the fact that we were both stark naked in public and could get caught. To cut a long story short, I let him fxxk me (with protection, ofc) but too bad he didn't last long. Haha.

This is probably one of the riskiest thing I've done. But I've always had a thing for Bangladeshis and public sex. ;) I'm still turned on by the image of his well-built hairy body with his dick pointing to the heavens, haha.

I too love exhibitionism and had several experiences with it.

Once I was made wait naked by a road side (my clothes were neatly folded beside the tree) for my dom to pick me up in his car in the wee hours of the morning. Once on the car, i was basically at his mercy as he gave me an ass bead dildo to insert into my ass and secure it there with masking tape. We drove to ecp where he then passed me a skimpy shorts with no lining to wear and got out of the car for a session.

Was made to do frog jumps from lamppost to lamppost and had to ensure the dildo stays in place in my ass, made to do push up completely naked at some dark spots but what took the cake was when he gave me money to go to a nearby 7-11 to grab a packet of condom, topless in just the shorts with my semi-erected dick sticking out.

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic