Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

There was this guy who used to work out with his dumb-bells at his balcony. Although we were separated by about 1 and half row of terrace houses, my room had a direct line of sight to his balcony. When ever I got horny, I would turn off the lights and direct my table lamp right at where I was standing. Then I would leave my balcony door just wide enough for him to see, and strip competely naked and jo. He can't miss it as i was "in the spotlight" lol

...was damn scared that he would call the police or that the other neighbours (unintended audience) would see haha... but i did "the show" quite a few times :P

Guest thin guy

does showering naked in macritchie reservoir open concept shower area considered??

enjoy showering there late night, always take my own sweet time soaping myself facing the entrance and hope that someone will walk in for shower or to use the toilet...

:oops: :oops: :oops:

• 1 month later...
Guest arowana

Or when I'm alone at home, I'd also answer the door when salesmen, postmen or garang guni wearing just a towel and then let the towel fall off so that they can see my cock hanging half-erect.

You are daring!

If i'm feeling really horny, I would also go to the gay shop at Chinatown Point and purposely asked to try on their skimpy bright swimtrunks in at least one size smaller so that my cockshape very obvious or my cockhead would pop out, like to show them and cocktease.

Salesmen already knew you are one kind horny gay.

Best of all, I like to go to cruisy toilets and masturbate for others to watch...shiok.. Any others have stories to share? I would like to expand my limits and try new things smile.gif

Straight men did this too!

View straight-men discussion thread here.

Pretend you are a straight and sure can cox a few straight men to do the show together. LOL...

Edited by arowana

Guest arowana

I had seen exhibitionists in action by chances.

What action by chances?

I like to see guys to display themselves in public places when no one is around.

Display what?

Publice places? - 0000hrs jalan bahar bus stop?

can someone list the few areas in sg where one can go au natural almost safely? let me start with changi business park, been there done the nude walk. Don't include RWS universal studios heheeh...

I used to do nude walks at fort road beach and under the flyover there.

Done nude routines in toilets at Century Square before.

And of course I walk nude in house.

• 1 month later...

Share your favourite places. No clothes. All bare.

I normally do at Tampines Central CC. Sometimes at outdoor carparks and Tampines Eco Green. Had been caught by few passersby but they just ignored. One even came to me to blow a load but that was a long time ago.

Punggol promenade for me currently. I get to put my clothes one corner and walk around totally nude with nothing in hand...and its exhilarating. I've also tried in various other places which are equally exciting. As for daytime, its usually at the beach or along the corridor. Why not we combine and go together yo exhibit at each others location?

Share your favourite places. No clothes. All bare.

I normally do at Tampines Central CC. Sometimes at outdoor carparks and Tampines Eco Green. Had been caught by few passersby but they just ignored. One even came to me to blow a load but that was a long time ago.

Wa tccc. Gt free show anot? :P

Alternarist,

Passby is a members, please PM each other or post it in the Personal folder and not advertise on the Main forum.

Any more ad from you guys and you will be awarded with warning points.

================

As for Pipi,

1 warning point for you for posting your ad in this discussion when I had specifically told you guys not to.

I wonder what will happen if I undress everything in my car parked at fort road cp and lower down my seat and just play with myself. Is it consider some kind of exhibitionism? But all happen inside my car.

I've done that before, and so have many others. I have seen a few that did it with the door open too.. I guess they don't mind a horny passerby to suck them off.. but I get my kicks for full anal sex rather than just oral so.. always gave it a miss.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Only fools believe

Anyone believes this rubbish guy talking rubbish here? He is a str8? Appearing at a gay sauna n erected? What rubbish!!!

Was encouraged into exhibitionism one my first visit to a sauna by someone I met there. I'm not gay, but it sure was a nice experience! Walking around with a swollen dick and the feeling of others being aware of your horniness..hmmmmm..

i am still open for invitation but need to be discreet. that is the reason why they like to come back to me for 'help' in the past because the trust was there. lol.

i used to take photos and vids for exhibitionist and couple friends in the past. they love the thrill and i love to watch too.

Hi swimstud,

You yourself is a already hot and a looker.

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic