Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Guest 笨笨笨
18 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Now I saw one tall cute guy wearing white shirt white pants, inside with a blue underwear. Because of the full package, he looks so sexy in his transparent pants with sexy underwear. I Guess who wear it also important! 

So cannot comment without seeing your looks! 

That's true, I've seen some fat people squeeze into those white fbx shorts, may be a sight for sore eyes for a very niche market, but certainly a huge eyesore for mine.

was cycling at Sengkang Riverside Park PCN towards Jewel Bridge

and in the distance saw a shirtless chn guy on the path.
it was really late Sat night/early Sun morning, about 2am.

usually the path will have escooters or bikes only
as it is a pretty straight boring path for 2km straight

and also rather spooky with interesting smells at night.

so i slowed down a bit to check him out, thinking he is a jogger

but he was just wearing slippers and home shorts.

nice chest, some abs. but overall stocky lean, about 1.7m
acting a bit suspicious, he turn his face down so it will be in shadow

i guess he had plans to do some outdoor risky fun,

cos in his hands he bundled his shirt, but as i passed to check him out

he removed to reveal a nice swollen package with wet spot.

considered turning back but

was with my partner at the time, haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:00 AM, Guest 笨笨笨 said:

That's true, I've seen some fat people squeeze into those white fbx shorts, may be a sight for sore eyes for a very niche market, but certainly a huge eyesore for mine.

No one ask you see lor... hahaha... discriminate fat people ar? Don't worry, one day sure you be fat like them... hahaha.... you should encourage them to jog and sport to keep fit... At least they better then those fat that don't want go for exercise LOL...

Don't forget, people will aged, and until one day illness will come and that time might not able to keep our body shape like when we are young. Worst, the muscle become loosen and more ugly then those fat people.. so, never compliant people's body lor.... Just maintain yourself one will do LOL....

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:54 AM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Sometimes it’s not what you wear but who wears it! 

Partially agree....
But not important, coz sometime we think we wear proper but from other people point of view is not suitable or matching the situation... so no comment and just don't see or look if you don't like lor.... hahhaa.... except they purposely go in front of you and showing off la, then u can compliant... hahahaha

20 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

No one ask you see lor... hahaha... discriminate fat people ar? Don't worry, one day sure you be fat like them... hahaha.... you should encourage them to jog and sport to keep fit... At least they better then those fat that don't want go for exercise LOL...

Don't forget, people will aged, and until one day illness will come and that time might not able to keep our body shape like when we are young. Worst, the muscle become loosen and more ugly then those fat people.. so, never compliant people's body lor.... Just maintain yourself one will do LOL....

Rubbish reply. Cover up until they have what it takes to flaunt it. 

Don't they have some mirrors at home to see all of them?

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:45 PM, Guest Guest said:

Rubbish reply. Cover up until they have what it takes to flaunt it. 

Don't they have some mirrors at home to see all of them?

Don't like ust don't see lor, since you cannot control what other people do.... then control your ownself only lor.... hahaha...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

No la, not me... I am not tat fit .. how I wish I can have his fit bod and thick manhood

Where got fit? Can see the muffin top.

On Tuesday, January 09, 2018 at 1:16 AM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

wow, sexy, love it, let's do it together if nearby...

Says who, uncles not sexy.  I didn't know this creative side of him.  Very nicely encapsulated.  Now will miss you more.

Not sure if im on the correct thread. 

Lets say i have a delivery to receive at my house. Is it ok if I am completely naked at my own house when receiving the item from the delivery guy? Or, can he complain that why am i naked and showing my jewel?

42 minutes ago, Guest Lai c said:

Lets say i have a delivery to receive at my house. Is it ok if I am completely naked at my own house when receiving the item from the delivery guy? Or, can he complain that why am i naked and showing my jewel?

At least wear something to cover your private part 

13 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

At least the delivery man must be straight looking cute tanned or delicious 

If none if the above then no choice but to cover up hea to toe! Lols!

imagine a cute one and you did the jockstrap stunt and he slaps you on the bun?

im sure he’ll be late for the next delivery :P hehehe

39 minutes ago, geizershow said:

:thumb:

58 minutes ago, geizershow said:

Wear like a ninja to protect your modesty 

reveal your eyes only to make sure your package is correct. Then send him away. 

By by the way, kfc delivery men always tanned while movers always bengish 

any traits on your delivery men? 

Guest exhibitionism
4 hours ago, Guest Lai c said:

I did once in jus my white color mesh undie. When i open e door for my groceries, tat sporty mature delivery man kept starring at me n gave me a 'shy' smile. 

Another once in my beige color undie. I wet my body, my hair n my undie around my cock area to make it translucent pretending juz out fr my shower with towel hang over shoulder opening e door. I tink tat china delivery guy was quite turn on seeing me. He assisted to carry e carton into my home n kept starring at my body n my cock in tat translucent wet undie. He started asking if i m staying alone when i m signing on his device. He gave me a lustful stare at e door after putting on his shoes n when i m closing e door. Nothing happened bcos I m an exhibitionism, i m juz into showing.

1 hour ago, Guest exhibitionism said:

I did once in jus my white color mesh undie. When i open e door for my groceries, tat sporty mature delivery man kept starring at me n gave me a 'shy' smile. 

Another once in my beige color undie. I wet my body, my hair n my undie around my cock area to make it translucent pretending juz out fr my shower with towel hang over shoulder opening e door. I tink tat china delivery guy was quite turn on seeing me. He assisted to carry e carton into my home n kept starring at my body n my cock in tat translucent wet undie. He started asking if i m staying alone when i m signing on his device. He gave me a lustful stare at e door after putting on his shoes n when i m closing e door. Nothing happened bcos I m an exhibitionism, i m juz into showing.

Bingo

common kind of delivery men 

can try to seduce them 

Just now, we had an aircon servicing. One guy doing the cleaning at our masterbedroom toilet, while he was alone there busy, i went in and say, “sorry, i just need to pee” then pulled put my hard cock and the pee came a bit late, cause horny, usually it will take a while to come out of hard. Lol. Then i took time to wash my cock at the basin. From the mirror, i saw, he took a glance at my cock and looked away. I faced him and tucked in my cock. Hehe, btw, before i went in, i made my cock hard first, for his better view. Lol

1 hour ago, Guest Lai C said:

Just now, we had an aircon servicing. One guy doing the cleaning at our masterbedroom toilet, while he was alone there busy, i went in and say, “sorry, i just need to pee” then pulled put my hard cock and the pee came a bit late, cause horny, usually it will take a while to come out of hard. Lol. Then i took time to wash my cock at the basin. From the mirror, i saw, he took a glance at my cock and looked away. I faced him and tucked in my cock. Hehe, btw, before i went in, i made my cock hard first, for his better view. Lol

You are naughty

no wonder I heard some saying “singaporean guys are naughty”

now i I know why :frustrated:

4 hours ago, Guest Lai c said:

It depend on country.... some euro country can do whatever you want in your own place and property... except harming or injured someone...

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 2:18 PM, cutejack said:

Either this or that lor.cant be perfect.la.

Agreed, big but soft and not hard enough also no used.

Most important is hard like metal.... and functionable. Sometime, big one can shoot one time only, but small one might be long lasting and can shoot multiple time non-stop... hahahha..... never try never know... size is just outlook.... like some food, nice to see but taste like hell.... hahahaha

• G_M locked this topic