Male HQ

Missed Connections For Gay Singapore (No Doxxing Allowed)

chubaholic

26 Sept

8pm

Bus 13

I was the guy sitting beside you in a grey dryfit shirt and you wore white singlet and had earrings in your left ear. We rubbed shoulders for a long time before I had the courage to touch our knees together and then brush my fingers lightly on your thighs haha. If you're here hmu and let's continue where we left off 😉

September 26th 6.30-7.30pm

yunomori onsen

You’re the bearded, middle eastern -ish  guy who we met eyes a few times at the eatery then again at the bath

you sat next to me in one of them and asked if the bath we were in was the hottest one (I told you it wasn’t) then asked if there was an order to head to the baths and if was a regular. Told you it was my first time and you said the same for yourself too. 

You’re a handsome guy and I’d like to follow up with you if by any chance you’re here. You had somewhat of a foreign accent. I’m the only other bearded and hairy guy that was there during that period too. 

OGS 27 Sept between 1pm to 130pm

to the white guy in the steamroom - sorry there were too many people so couldn’t do anything. We met again while we were changing. You were in black/dark blue Calvin kleins and I was in aussiebums

caught a peek of your package and liked what I see.

if you’re here let me know :)

4th Oct

To Chinese boy I meet at Clementi Mall ss tdy Ard 7pm , this second time we had fun together! First was with another guy 3 of us then another guy join us. Ytd I Was answering phone and didn’t follow you out to get ur contact, hope you are here and pm me! Wish to keep in contact with you . 

Edited by kevinGZ

Wednesday 05/10/22, about 7 pm, OCBC Aquatic Centre. I got out of the last cubicle with a towel around my waist. Saw your door opened in the opposite cubicle and you (chn) were butt naked with a hot bod. We made about 1-2 seconds of eye-contact. Was not sure whether you were cruising and did not dare to make a move. Let me know if you’re here? 

Edited by Asian4white

07 Oct Yunomori Onsen

You left around 12noon, you were wearing blue denim long sleeve and long pants, Holding your wallet. You were there to help the uncle fell in there. I was the one beside you drinking water in the locker when you were talking to the staff. You are mixed I suppose?

In the noon, to the chinese guy locker 122, you with your friend changing into the yukata. I am right beside you changing up to leave. Wearing tights and singlet. Hope you are here.