Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

Guest Hottie
5 hours ago, Guest Lulu’s aircon-man 2 said:

Lulu’s aircon always not working. Keep calling the repair man 

38810752_1885207341773135_26984004130229

Haha...my tenant, a malaysian fruit & durian stall worker was in this way when helping me change my toilet fluorescent tube. He was actually preparing to have his shower but the fluorescent in the toilet was blinking so I pass him a new one from my store room asking him to change. Before he come down from the high stool after everything, I say "thank you! " & pull off his towel then walk away. Haha...he scolded me "CCB you"! Yummy... A dark long jewel with low hung balls. 

2 hours ago, Guest Hottie said:

Haha...my tenant, a malaysian fruit & durian stall worker was in this way when helping me change my toilet fluorescent tube. He was actually preparing to have his shower but the fluorescent in the toilet was blinking so I pass him a new one from my store room asking him to change. Before he come down from the high stool after everything, I say "thank you! " & pull off his towel then walk away. Haha...he scolded me "CCB you"! Yummy... A dark long jewel with low hung balls. 

Fantasy of a gay is so real :clap:

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So u r here in BW to read all tis fantasy. Didn't u? 

I'm not a fan of fantasy. I only read non-fiction books and content. 

Why live in a fantasy world where nothing is real, isn't living as a daily gay life hard enough? Still need to bluff the virtual brain, continue dreaming of things that will never happen? I think it's a sad way to live. 

I know there are some who like this, but too much fairy tale is going to make your life even more miserable. A bit of dream is enough but not too much :)

Guest Cool Exhibitionism
7 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

I'm not a fan of fantasy. I only read non-fiction books and content. 

Why live in a fantasy world where nothing is real, isn't living as a daily gay life hard enough? Still need to bluff the virtual brain, continue dreaming of things that will never happen? I think it's a sad way to live. 

I know there are some who like this, but too much fairy tale is going to make your life even more miserable. A bit of dream is enough but not too much :)

Eerrrrr.......... Which one is fiction and which is non fiction? From guests are fiction and from members are non fiction? :P

On 8/10/2018 at 1:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

Saw a muscular handsome dude about the height of 1.85m expose his kuku bird when peeing at urinal. The urinal was those round shape with no side partition covering. He came in the toilet carrying haversack and in his gyming attire, singlet and string draw cotton shorts. After washing my hands I went to urinal wanted to pee and saw him there. The waistband of his cotton shorts was pull to under his balls and both his hands were busy on his phone with a clear view of his urine shooting out from a very small dark kuku bird. His size was really small and almost covered by his pub hair, all I can see was a sharp pointing tip of his kuku bird pointing out of his hairy pub. 人真的没完美的吗?

oh yes i have seen many of these type of kuku birds in public toilets.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 8/14/2018 at 5:24 PM, yuquidam said:

But it's as big as a kuda's mah....:twisted::thumb: ooops hope we are not off topic 

it is quite obviously photo-shopped. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On August 14, 2018 at 12:22 AM, Red_martian said:

Toilet repair...freeballing??

IMG-20180814-WA0001.jpg

He may not necessarily be freeballing. If he's fat, which the photo definitely suggests, his undies are simply lower in his pants. This is a typical occurance for overweight plumbers in America. Google the term "plumber's crack" for more information.

Guest Broznan
On August 13, 2018 at 11:05 PM, touchntouch said:

What is that on the coxk head hole???  Like a white string stuff on the cxck head hole???

His c++k is pierced and that thing is a ring. I can't imagine what could drive somebody to do something of that nature. The phrase 'Prince Albert' means getting a c++k pierced and putting a ring through it. I find it to be weird, scary, and crazy.

On 3/5/2018 at 11:45 PM, Guest Rex said:

Abang just came home an hour ago. Seeing him walking in n out the kitchen totally in nude a few times before going into toilet for his shower. After coming out from his shower, he cup his private part with his hand n walk to his service balcony to pick up his Bermuda n went out the kitchen. Later saw him fully clothed in kitchen n then off the light n might be out his house again. 

Came home 11+ just now, Abang's kitchen lighting was not on, only his toilet lighting was on n just nice saw him came out from his shower naked standing outside his toilet towel drying himself. After that still manage to see Abang in his kitchen with the brightness from the toilet lighting. As usual he was only wearing underwear walking in n out the kitchen a few times. 

Saturday saw 1 too at hawker center while having breakfast. He was sitting diagonally across my table with his teenage son and wife when I accidentally saw his exposed cock at the opening of shorts. I did secretly took a picture of his thick foreskin kkj.:D

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:37 PM, DeMarko said:

Was that you in the pic ?

sexy post

Thanks for the compliment but its not me :-)

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:59 PM, Guest Guest said:

Young follower. More young ones are freeballing ?

More and more and more, so true

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

15 hours ago, DeMarko said:

This guy forgotten to unzip his pants while in the MRT...

DSC02431_resize_exposure_exposure.JPG.223aa01d6d9b5ae26c0e53b4ccc562b2.JPG

I came across a mature man who too exposed this way at suntec city. He was in his 3/4 jeans sitting at the bench playing on his phone while waiting for his wife and children shopping in the shop. Walking nearer I notice hairy pub at the hole and knew was not wearing undie inside. I tap his arm and pointed to his below to let him know he did not zip up and I walk off. He was quite paiseh and quickly zip up. I turn around later to see and he saw me too. He gave me a smile and a thumb up. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I came across a mature man who too exposed this way at suntec city. He was in his 3/4 jeans sitting at the bench playing on his phone while waiting for his wife and children shopping in the shop. Walking nearer I notice hairy pub at the hole and knew was not wearing undie inside. I tap his arm and pointed to his below to let him know he did not zip up and I walk off. He was quite paiseh and quickly zip up. I turn around later to see and he saw me too. He gave me a smile and a thumb up. 

You have done well. Thumb up and proud of you, unlike someone who only knows how to take sneaky shot and shared it here. :whistle:

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.