Male HQ

Incidental / Accidental Exposure (Compiled)

Guest zg

On 8/25/2021 at 1:16 PM, kimlo777 said:

This reminds me of an overnight train ride from Amsterdam to Copenhagen few years back.  I shared a couchette with a male colleague.  I took the bottom bunk and in the early hours of the morning just before dawn, I felt some movement.  Then I realised it was him coming down from the upper bunk.  What I saw was really worth the early morning disturbance.  He was standing practically right in front of my face (visualise the crampness of a train berth) with pants off and was slowly pulling down his underwear.  Within seconds he was standing there completely naked with his thick flaccid cock almost inches from my face as he stood on tip toes to reach for a pair of clean undies from his overnight bag on his bunk.  Then the sight of him bending down to pull his fresh undies slowly up his legs and then his right hand adjusting his dick to place it snugly inside his briefs was the reward for sharing the berth with him. 

but there is one illogical part! If it was a night train before dawn, then the compartment must have been dark... 

Nice dream

On 8/30/2021 at 3:27 AM, singalion said:

but there is one illogical part! If it was a night train before dawn, then the compartment must have been dark... 

Nice dream

If you have gone outfield before, you will know that in normal darkness still can see things one...

Dark doesn't necessarily mean dark until cannot see lol

Or maybe the train got night lights on. Or maybe got moonlight. A lot of options.

Edited by ivanl

On 8/30/2021 at 9:38 AM, ivanl said:

If you have gone outfield before, you will know that in normal darkness still can see things one...

Dark doesn't necessarily mean dark until cannot see lol

Or maybe the train got night lights on. Or maybe got moonlight. A lot of options.

You are right! 

Can can but can also my fantasy... 😄

On 8/30/2021 at 3:27 AM, singalion said:

Nice dream

there is such a thing as night lights in train couchettes... i guess you  have never taken an overnight couchette.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 8/31/2021 at 1:55 PM, kimlo777 said:

there is such a thing as night lights in train couchettes... i guess you  have never taken an overnight couchette.

I have taken train couchettes. But in mine either night lights were off or they did not have any. and with the curtains pulled and stripped with the badge it was very dark.

The only "night" train that was brighter was one in India, but the train arrival was (as usual) delayed for 16 hours and when the train departed it was already daytime. ha ha

Anyway, as you knew the guy was homophobic, would you really have played with his dick and second question, would you really engage into sexual activity with a male colleague????

I would advise all BW readers to keep their hands off from colleagues, straight friends or any straight guys.

On 8/31/2021 at 3:23 PM, singalion said:

I have taken train couchettes. But in mine either night lights were off or they did not have any. and with the curtains pulled and stripped with the badge it was very dark.

The only "night" train that was brighter was one in India, but the train arrival was (as usual) delayed for 16 hours and when the train departed it was already daytime. ha ha

Anyway, as you knew the guy was homophobic, would you really have played with his dick and second question, would you really engage into sexual activity with a male colleague????

I would advise all BW readers to keep their hands off from colleagues, straight friends or any straight guys.

No I did not even approach him (as related in my post) knowing how homophobic he is.  Sex with colleagues, straight friends or any straight guy, I feel is absolutely alright as long as there is mutual consent.

All in sex is fair.

On 8/31/2021 at 3:48 PM, kimlo777 said:

No I did not even approach him (as related in my post) knowing how homophobic he is.  Sex with colleagues, straight friends or any straight guy, I feel is absolutely alright as long as there is mutual consent.

I would still advise against (gay) sex with colleagues. The risk that is may turn out troublesome is just too big.

The pool of guys outside the office is sufficient that you can restrain from indulging into fun with colleagues and is less risky to your career and work future.

On 8/31/2021 at 3:52 PM, singalion said:

I would still advise against (gay) sex with colleagues. The risk that is may turn out troublesome is just too big.

The pool of guys outside the office is sufficient that you can restrain from indulging into fun with colleagues and is less risky to your career and work future.

I agree that it is risky to have sex with colleagues and as the saying goes - don't shit in your own backyard.  But still, for me, the element of risk and danger is always thrilling.

All in sex is fair.

On 8/31/2021 at 4:09 PM, kimlo777 said:

I agree that it is risky to have sex with colleagues and as the saying goes - don't shit in your own backyard.  But still, for me, the element of risk and danger is always thrilling.

You are a silver fox here.

But don't forget the young guys.

I always see the danger that younger guys take your posts on straight guys/ colleagues from the wrong angle.

We already read too many bad stories from guys who burnt their fingers while approaching straight guys for gay sex.

And read the past cases at court...

I prefer to point to these risks instead of glorifying some potential sex with a straight guy/ colleague or glimpses on these dicks alluding to potential sex acts with straights. 

There is nothing wrong with eyeing on a straight dick at some toilet but don't go any step further if you aren't sure whether he is gay or maybe bisexual. Don't take risks.

On 8/31/2021 at 4:53 PM, singalion said:

I always see the danger that younger guys take your posts on straight guys/ colleagues from the wrong angle.

We already read too many bad stories from guys who burnt their fingers while approaching straight guys for gay sex.

I prefer to point to these risks instead of glorifying some potential sex with a straight guy/ colleague or glimpses on these dicks alluding to potential sex acts with straights. 

There is nothing wrong with eyeing on a straight dick at some toilet but don't go any step further if you aren't sure whether he is gay or maybe bisexual. Don't take risks.

Agree! 

On 8/31/2021 at 4:53 PM, singalion said:

I cannot agree more .... take risks but it has to be calculated risk.  All risks should be taken with caution.  Do not tread into dangerous zones with eyes shut.

All in sex is fair.

• 2 weeks later...

2.30am n juz accidentally saw my neighbor naked at his door.

Our flat r those kind of door facing door unit with only 2 houses on every floor.

After switching off my living room light wanted to go to bed, I heard gate opening sound outside. Went to look thru my wooden door peephole n saw my neighbor's door n gate were open. Juz when I m abt to stop peeping, my neighbor suddenly pop up at his door totally naked. He stretch half his body with 1 leg out of his gate n placed a pair of shoe on top the cabinet outside his door. He close his gate n door after tat.

Bushy below n thick dark uncut. I suppose he juz came out fr his shower. Hair still wet with towel over his shoulder. 

On 9/9/2021 at 3:25 PM, Forumer said:

This is about my dad's youngest brother (my uncle). He was only in his early 30s back then. He loved sports a lot and naturally had a very lean and tanned body. 

He used to stay at my place when I was in my secondary school days (when I was undergoing puberty). Because it was a four-room flat, my uncle share a room with me. We shared the queen-sized bed. My parents and sister occupied one bedroom each. I don't know why but my room was the master bedroom with attached shower room. My parents close their bedroom door when they sleep and had insisted they we do the same since we were already young adults and should observe some privacy.

Perhaps it was his habit, my uncle slept only in his "sleeping boxers", which were mostly loose and worn out. I didn't really take notice of it until one night when I woke up to pee in the wee hours that I noticed his uncut dick and super low-hanging balls peeking out from the side of his boxers. It was a magnificent sight to behold. Knowing he was sound asleep due to his light snoring, I was staring close at his hairy dick and balls for at least a good 10 minutes. Surprisingly, his scrotum was really smooth and laid snugly against his inner thigh. It was really an eye-opening sight because I was still undergoing puberty and was experiencing a lot of bodily changes and curiosities. His foreskin covered only about 2/3 of his glans, perhaps due to his short foreskin and big glans.

Ever since that night, I have been paying close attention to him every night. I did not dare to do anything. This lasted for several weeks.

He came home one night when I was asleep. As I was a light sleeper, I was woken up by the opening and closing of the bedroom door. Perhaps he thought I was already asleep, he stripped to nothing and headed to the shower room to shower, leaving the bathroom door almost half-ajar. For the entire 20min or so, I was glued to this shower scene. From the way he washed his hair, to the way he cleaned his dick. It was a sight I remember until today - the way he soaped his glans in circular motion, pulling the foreskin back and forth. It was obvious that his dick grew longer and thicker each time he did that. By the time he rinsed the soap off, he was already semi-erected. The foreskin was already completely retracted, exposing his pinkish big glans. The hot shower probably made his balls hang even lower, swinging in all directions as he moved around. His tan-line was very distinct. When he bent down to clean his feet, I noticed how smooth his butt and ass were. I realized myself getting an erection watching the shower scene, but did not think too much about it. He came out of the shower room to dry himself, after which he changes into his sleeping boxers and joined me in the bed. It was a scene that I always looked forward to, and it happened once or twice a week.

Occasionally, I would purposely place my hands on his dick, gently fondling it when he was sound asleep. This was the furthest I had gone. I did not dare to do anything beyond that.

This lasted for several years until he moved out.

Still/meet him now? Married n still hot looking?

On 9/10/2021 at 2:38 PM, Divorced Dad said:

Ok I offer my apologies for my accidental exposure at public showers since they are either open showers (eg. in the onsen) or I simply does not have the habit of closing the cubicle door 😅

Wanna catch you "accidentally" exposing your bare butt, lol. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/2/2021 at 6:00 PM, riverrobles said:

I always go where the wind blows.

DbvAIpu.jpg?1

where is this place?

a close look notice that his cock is either big or erecting and his undies is translucent type with some flowery pattern on it

can see that this dude is fit and has a sexy bulge... got me erected upon seeing this view

Edited by DeMarko

This morning went to NTUC to buy some groceries and saw this young fit dude with Singlet and shorts fully soaked with his sweats. 

He was walking with the back of his shorts down compared to front by 25%.

Then he started to jog again and this time round as he jogs, his shorts goes down lower and initially exposed his 25% butt n crack, and then 50% and finally 75% of his tanned butt. And he stopped jogging and pull up his shorts up before continuing jogging. As he jogs, the shorts keeps going down, guess bcos its wet and heavier so when he jogs, the shorts will just slip down.

I was standing there enjoying his beautiful tanned ass from near to far far away...

Too bad, not able to snapshot his hot tanned ass

Guest Mathematician
On 10/5/2021 at 5:36 PM, DeMarko said:

This morning went to NTUC to buy some groceries and saw this young fit dude with Singlet and shorts fully soaked with his sweats. 

Then he started to jog again and this time round as he jogs, his shorts goes down lower and initially exposed his 25% butt n crack, and then 50% and finally 75% of his tanned butt. And he stopped jogging and pull up his shorts up before continuing jogging. As he jogs, the shorts keeps going down, guess bcos its wet and heavier so when he jogs, the shorts will just slip down.

I was standing there enjoying his beautiful tanned ass from near to far far away...

Wow maths lesson comes alive

Maybe this young man was in an accident, jeans tattered. I want to know the story behind the hole and the story of the snake living inside the black hut of the forest.

xfpXOAZ.jpg?1

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest 张勃支
On 10/11/2021 at 8:30 AM, G_M said:

Stick to the subject title, anyone caught purposely trying to show off his dick, I will give them 1 warning point.

LOL 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 11:36 AM, DeMarko said:

like this am I right? but this is with shorts on, the 50% is the brief coverage to his butt.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

On 10/31/2021 at 1:01 PM, DeMarko said:

What a HOT & Lickable Ass

Just like yours DeMarko 🙂

WQPofyr.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 6:35 PM, Kevin Ng said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b46hDHkqycc

From 22:20 to 22:38, is it shadow or dick? 

Looks like a dick but can be boxer.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.