Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest btm muscular

was there on the rooftop big bed being molested by two men. one keep jo my cock and the other pinch my nehneh. I play with their cocks waiting for them for more action but they only keep doing same thing until I bored. 2 men walk in and watched. In the end see them no action, I know they are not tops. I pick up my towel to go.
They followed me. When I pass one of the voyeurs he touch my backside. I slow and he follow me into the dark room. I stop and he masaged my backside. That 2 men joined us. The top put on condom to fuck me. Finally find someone who understand my need. No need to tell him he know how to fuck me until the other 2 men shy they cannot do it.

On 6/25/2016 at 0:41 AM, Guest btm muscular said:

was there on the rooftop big bed being molested by two men. one keep jo my cock and the other pinch my nehneh. I play with their cocks waiting for them for more action but they only keep doing same thing until I bored. 2 men walk in and watched. In the end see them no action, I know they are not tops. I pick up my towel to go.
They followed me. When I pass one of the voyeurs he touch my backside. I slow and he follow me into the dark room. I stop and he masaged my backside. That 2 men joined us. The top put on condom to fuck me. Finally find someone who understand my need. No need to tell him he know how to fuck me until the other 2 men shy they cannot do it.

they thought that u are top cos u r muscular.

On 25/06/2016 at 0:41 AM, Guest btm muscular said:

I was there too ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went back after a long long time and must say, they cleaned up the place good. Just that customers tend to leave their crap around like tissue on the floor of the dark rooms. Will definitlely be back there again. But hopefully this time I can find a Dom top who'd want to use me there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ShogunShining

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 9:55 PM, Guest said:

1. On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:14 AM, Guest said:
    •  
    This place and its  locker are always full regardless of day or time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2016 at 8:21 PM, MichaelS said:

who bring me to Shogun~~~

According to your profile, you are interested in "Threesome, Orgy and Gangbang."

Are you sure you are shy, which is why you need someone to bring you to Shogun?  I have had threesomes and orgies in Shogun, and of course, I was not shy.  

But if you need someone to bring you to Shogun because you do not know the way there, then my analysis of the situation was incorrect, and I apologize for the misunderstanding your very brief message of five words. 

5 hours ago, vicktoria said:

Hi everyone. I'm a crossdresser and wonder if cd are welcome or allow into gay spas. And also if there's a place in the spa for me to put on makeup and wig in privacy..

The dress code in most gay saunas is a towel around the waist.  Putting aside the matter of wigs and makeup, I do not know if you would be comfortable with just a towel around the waist - or are you going to wrap the towel around your chest?  

Depending to the length of the towel and your torso, I do not know how much of what will be showing if you wrap the towel around your chest.  if you have augmented breasts, I am not sure if you will be welcomed since the men saunas are geared towards men who like men, not cross dressers. 

I think you will have a bigger problem if it was naked night. 

Anyway, I think you may wish to seek an alternative source of hangout place more suitable to those people who are more appreciative of cross dressing and cross dressers.  

2 hours ago, yhtang said:

The dress code in most gay saunas is a towel around the waist.  Putting aside the matter of wigs and makeup, I do not know if you would be comfortable with just a towel around the waist - or are you going to wrap the towel around your chest?  

Depending to the length of the towel and your torso, I do not know how much of what will be showing if you wrap the towel around your chest.  if you have augmented breasts, I am not sure if you will be welcomed since the men saunas are geared towards men who like men, not cross dressers. 

I think you will have a bigger problem if it was naked night. 

Anyway, I think you may wish to seek an alternative source of hangout place more suitable to those people who are more appreciative of cross dressing and cross dressers.  

Duly noted. Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

I used to love shogun so much! Havent been there ever since i changed jobs and it became a bit inconvenient to go to chinatown. 

Good times at the gloryhole room, getting fucked in the tv room upstairs, and being gangbanged in the rooftop tent by older gents. Sometimes after being fucked i usually follow up by washing off the cum (i always insist on cum on my face) at the rooftop shower, which can sometimes lead to a second fuck.   I used to ask for condoms and lube at the entrance, go up to the rooftop and masturbate anally. Most of the time i do get horny tops. You just need to reassure them that you wont reject them by smiling and making a come over signal with your finger.

I happened to have several middle-aged Malaysian visitors over this weekend. We were in Chinatown to soak in he Mid-Autumn Festival celebration and they were "jealous" that we have such an event..complete with fireworks.

Gay things we (almost) did was to go to Shogun.  We stood by the Indian store, pretending to buy watches and key-chains while looking at the cliente entering the sauna.  We continued our observation via the food shop across the street. 

I have to say, Shogun lives up to the reputation as the Numero Uno sauna for (very) matured men.  I, myself, may be much older than most in this gay circle but based on our short 15-minutes observation, we decided to skip it altogether.  They were a little disappointed but nonetheless, their trip to Chinatown was fun.

11 hours ago, Guest confused said:

Hey guys, has shogun shifted ? the google picture seems to be different.  :/

I was there over the weekend and Shogun was exactly where it had been for the past few years.

When was the last time you were in Shogun?  You are not thinking of the Hong Kong Street place, are you?  Shogun is not in Hong Kong Street anymore. 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 0:20 PM, vicktoria said:

Hi everyone. I'm a crossdresser and wonder if cd are welcome or allow into gay spas. And also if there's a place in the spa for me to put on makeup and wig in privacy..

I do think you should go there at least once. The atmosphere is quite open and relaxed, and so long as your IC is 'male', there is no way they will not let you enter.

It's also fine if you wish to wrap the towel around your chest (instead of your waist). Just make sure your bum cheeks and gstrings are discreetly exposed, and you will find climbing the stairs a thrill, when someone is following behind you. ;)

As for the wig, it's really up to you. I personally find your face suitable for a short one too. With a face like that, who wouldn't want to hold you in their arms and fuxk you like a slut in the dark? :D

Edited by Stormrider

36 minutes ago, Stormrider said:

I do think you should go there at least once. The atmosphere is quite open and relaxed, and so long as your IC is 'male', there is no way they will not let you enter.

It's also fine if you wish to wrap the towel around your chest (instead of your waist). Just make sure your bum cheeks and gstrings are discreetly exposed, and you will find climbing the stairs a thrill, when someone is following behind you. ;)

As for the wig, it's really up to you. I personally find your face suitable for a short one too. With a face like that, who wouldn't want to hold you in their arms and fuxk you like a slut in the dark? :D

she really looked like a woman

11 hours ago, Guest Newbie20473 said:

Newbie to sauna here. What are the rates to shogun?  The website is down, can't find any details. Is there free entry similar to key box and cruise club?

11 hours ago, Guest Newbie20473 said:

What are th rates for shogun? Are there fre entry for under 25? Similar to KB and Cryise Flub

i'm surprised a newbie knows Cruise & KB has free entry for people under 25. cuz even I'm not sure if there are free entry for below 25 in KB. not very newbie i guess..

Anyway, your question, as far as i remember, its 12 dollars per entry.. but it might be 10 at times. and lastly, no. there are no free entries for people under 25.

On 09/17/2016 at 5:40 PM, Stormrider said:

The last time at the upstairs rooms, there were me and one very sissy like her. Then 2 tops came to select us. Both tops selected her but maybe she's new so she was playing hard to get when they touched her she moved away to my side.

Oh then I realized she actually wanted me instead because I looked more manly than the 2 tops. Because I'm manly, the other tops also ignored me at first. But when she moved to my side, they also started to touch me accidentally and I allowed them. Of course they immediately knew I was available when they pulled off my towel.

Then they started to finger me and still tried to touch her but she moved away. They gave up and started to fuck me in mouth and ass. They ended to her to join them but she only moved closer to watch me getting fucked.They pushed me into room to try to bring her inside but she watched from outside.

When they finished, I was left inside while they tried to chase her. She said she's shy not like me. They gave up and left.

Guest shogun woman
17 hours ago, Guest Btmm said:

The last time at the upstairs rooms, there were me and one very sissy like her. Then 2 tops came to select us. Both tops selected her but maybe she's new so she was playing hard to get when they touched her she moved away to my side.

Oh then I realized she actually wanted me instead because I looked more manly than the 2 tops. Because I'm manly, the other tops also ignored me at first. But when she moved to my side, they also started to touch me accidentally and I allowed them. Of course they immediately knew I was available when they pulled off my towel.

Then they started to finger me and still tried to touch her but she moved away. They gave up and started to fuck me in mouth and ass. They ended to her to join them but she only moved closer to watch me getting fucked.They pushed me into room to try to bring her inside but she watched from outside.

When they finished, I was left inside while they tried to chase her. She said she's shy not like me. They gave up and left.

IC shogun now allows lesbian women entry

1 minute ago, Stormrider said:

I hope it's true!

I hope not... wrong on soo many levels.. sorry but it's a gay suana... no boobs or pussy please... not that I go to a suana ah... hahaha... no offense but if there was a voting poll I vote no. 

44 minutes ago, Ener said:

I hope not... wrong on soo many levels.. sorry but it's a gay suana... no boobs or pussy please... not that I go to a suana ah... hahaha... no offense but if there was a voting poll I vote no. 

What's the difference?

I'm the manly one and yet I'm the one who got my boobs sucked and my pussy fucked.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.