Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

• 4 months later...
Guest Lawrence

We've been working together in a hospital. As years, days go by, i'm falling into him especially that one time I took a peek on his dick while we were in the toilet.

31 minutes ago, Guest Lawrence said:

We've been working together in a hospital. As years, days go by, i'm falling into him especially that one time I took a peek on his dick while we were in the toilet.

are u both doctors?

• 1 month later...
Guest Confused.Guest

A few weeks ago, I went on a leisure trip with a colleague. We wasn't close but I thought I can ask him out for a KL trip over the phone...if he rejects at least not too awkward. He said ok and off we went, booking a flight. I am unsure if he is gay but based on my observation, i thought he shows some elements of being gay. He exhibits same vibe as me (outgoing, energetic, enthusiastic), but he is a Christian. When we checked in, the counter asked if I wanted a double bed or 2 single, I told her anything in front of my colleague. He didn't say he wanted 2 single. He is such a nice guy but I think he is straight. When we were watching tv, I was wearing boxers, he didn't say anything. He don't like taking photos, but we took some together. When we return, he told me that it was his mum's birthday and asked that I don't post anything about the trip as he didn't want his mum to think badly of him. Am unsure if that is an excuse or if it's real. I'm so confused now.... 

• 7 months later...
Guest Guest

I'm closeted and average looking.  But a few times, when I change jobs and leaving the company, my colleague would reveal themselves to me.  One told me he's straight but find me very turned on. Told him I'm not gay but very flattered by him and with some seduction, I had some fun with him.

Had it twice. Not very good to shit in your own backyard. One ended on good terms the other did not.

Even till today we've both more or less made "peace" but I feel like I have to constantly keep my guard up just in case something leaks whenever we pass each other.

On the flip side, working with someone you're sexual with behind closed doors leads to some pretty kinky public acts.

Edited by snapplejacked2

2 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Usually only female can b a personal assistant.my CEO too. Single n available

Hmmmm

Tell him you're male on the outside, female on the inside and wanted him inside you. Haaa

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Usually only female can b a personal assistant.my CEO too. Single n available

Hmmmm

Secretaries r mostly fem.

PA can be males, some PAs have assistants in big organizations.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Interested / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss (Compiled)
  • 11 months later...
Guest must be firm

my colleague always gives me mixed signals, he put his arm around me a lot during our team building event overseas. especially when we were lost, he held me by the hand to make sure i didn't lose track of him, but he everytime talk about which football team he always watch at night.

sometimes he will look at me at the pantry but i always pretend not to care about him. been telling him to go talk to someone who has makeup and wears a skirt if he wants to find someone decent. must be firm with him.

Guest guest

Both my colleague and I are out in the workplace. 

He's a very touchy person and likes to tease me a lot, because when he first touched me, I told him, "I have a boyfriend."

But he still does it like a joke but says sweet stuff to make me smile after that.

He's still single. Every time I introduced guys to him, he doesn't seem very keen in them.

Getting tired of introducing guys.

When I ask him why, he said he is still infatuated with the soft toy I gave him during Christmas.

Siao lang.

I won't recommend playing with an officemate or a colleague. 

I even had a straight colleague who kissed me while we were both tipsy while walking in Sengkang. I did not reciprocate and do not want to abuse his state.

Another straight colleague who went to bed with me in Batam, no sex, really just went to bed and sleep with me, just cuddled and spooned .

You have to be sure, If its just pure lust , don't play with colleagues.

If you want to pursue , be old school, be friends , build trust and everything will follow. There are really nice people and with this good people, do not screw it up and abuse their kindness. Does he know your gay? How long have you known him?

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mixed signals

confused over my buff colleague. he’s in his late 40s, goes for gym and fitness classes yet have photos of male models in his phone but he seems to be 50/50.

he got a very boyish face but maybe straight? because if he’s AJ, confirm have bf already as he is macho and handsome. his frame is perfect for those with a towel wrapped around the waist.

he likes to come to my desk and say hi for the funniest reasons (sometimes for lame stuff), sometimes he gets close to me that I can hardly breathe, and always have this stare at me that makes me uneasy. and when I look at him, he looks away quite often. he pats my back from time to time but it’s the brotherly kind I suppose.

1 hour ago, Guest mixed signals said:

confused over my buff colleague. he’s in his late 40s, goes for gym and fitness classes yet have photos of male models in his phone but he seems to be 50/50.

he got a very boyish face but maybe straight? because if he’s AJ, confirm have bf already as he is macho and handsome. his frame is perfect for those with a towel wrapped around the waist.

he likes to come to my desk and say hi for the funniest reasons (sometimes for lame stuff), sometimes he gets close to me that I can hardly breathe, and always have this stare at me that makes me uneasy. and when I look at him, he looks away quite often. he pats my back from time to time but it’s the brotherly kind I suppose.

Possible that he’s interested to explore you. As a guy, igonored means not interested. Disturb you means got chances :) 

• Guest locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 months later...
Guest confused

got to know someone at my office who looks like a Japanese/Taiwanese bear, we sort of have good chemistry but i feel he is sometimes a bit invading my personal space as he seems to get very physically close to me and my gaydar keeps beeping 

didn't really bother much until i realised he supports lgbt rights, marriage equality, ready for repeal etc on facebook

• 1 year later...
Guest He think he wat

Nope!  Unless my boss is a multi millionaires who owned several private properties and are still single or do not have any kids.  I will not just have fun with him but will steal his hearts and soul until I became indispensible in his life that he will will a fraction of his wealth to me and give me a private property as gift on my birthday.   Otherwise a big "NO" because I didn't want to continue to earn a mediocre salary and still allow my cheapskate boss to use my body for his sexual need.  Who knows, he could be one of those cheapy nasty, non-members or guests here posting disgusting and irritating bitchy comments.

Haha. I dun believe in boss-employee love relationship. It will never work out. If it does happen, do not expect too much or any real love out from it. He might dump u anytime for another employee. 

Guest Uncle
17 minutes ago, tyan said:

Haha. I dun believe in boss-employee love relationship. It will never work out. If it does happen, do not expect too much or any real love out from it. He might dump u anytime for another employee. 

Many secretaries sleeps with the boss and eventually take over the wife's throne, like Donald Trump's wife

Guest Uncle
1 hour ago, Guest Malli said:

Once had this cute angmo boss. My fantasy was to hide under his desk and suck his cock. 

Reminds me of my Aussie boss Andy. Once we were at the toilet together and he was next to my urinal, and can see his flaccid cock so hairy and long. All day during our meeting so hard to focus. Kept fantasizing taking his cock in my mouth. So sorry boss, I'm a shameless slut. Punish me

Guest Guest85
14 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

Has anyone had fun with your boss? After that can still work together? 

No but I had fun with my subordinate before.

I am openly gay in my company and we once had this super hot gay intern. He was handsome, manly, muscular physique but personality wise, very reserved and introverted. He wasn't out out but I could sense from my gaydar that he was.

Anyway I was attracted to him and went out of my way to pay him special attention. Eventually I became his unofficial mentor and he would always come to me for guidance. Eventually, we became close and he confided a lot of things in me. He is completely out of the scene and very inexperienced so work aside, he would ask me questions about the gay scene as well.

When we became closer, I started subtly flirting with him and he didn't reject my advances.

One day, we were both OT-ing. There was nobody in the office, just two of us. He asked me some stuff so I went over to his desk and sat very near him, with our legs touching. As I was explaining stuff to him, I casually put my hand on his thigh. He didn't show any reaction and we both continued talking about work like normal. My hand started to stroke his thigh up and down, and I started moving it nearer to his crotch. That is when I felt his bulge, he was rock hard underneath. I started squeezing his hard on a bit but on the surface, we were both talking like normal like that. That was when I knew he confirmed was sexually attracted to me too. But we didn't go any further that night as our office got CCTV.

A few days later while texting, I asked him whether he wanted to come over to my place to catch a movie. He said sure.

So he came over to my place, and I turned on Netflix while we both cuddled on the bed. While watching the movie, I again put my hand on his thigh, stroking it casually before moving it up to his crotch. Once again, I could feel his hard on and started squeezing it. This time, he looked at me with that handsome face and we started making out. We were both soon naked and I guided his head towards my dick where he gave me a blowjob. After blowing me for some time, we made out again before I started returning the favour and blowing him.

I then asked him whether he was a top or bottom and he said he never had anal sex before. That really surprised me. I knew he was inexperienced but I didn't know he was so inexperienced. I asked whether can I fuck him and he said ok.

After fingering and lubing him up, I started penetrating him in the missionary position. He was super tight and it took some time but eventually I managed to get it all the way in. He was wincing in pain but I was so horny I just started fucking him quite rough and his moans and groans got louder, which just makes me hornier which made me fuck him faster. 

After that, I withdrew, flipped him and started fucking him doggy style. He was still evidently groaning in pain but at this point, I didn't care and was just pounding him already. But doggy style was too painful for his virgin ass so we switched back to missionary again.

I fucked him missionary for a while and eventually, I could feel my cum coming liao. I quickly withdrew and cummed on his cock. I then used my cum to give him a handjob and he cummed quite soon after.

After that first time, we had sex about 5 more times. He only started enjoying bottoming on the 3rd time onwards.

When he finished his internship, he asked me to be his bf. But I have always only saw him as a fling. So when I made it clear I don't see him as bf material, he blocked me on all social media (quite unnecessary honestly but he is young) and haven't heard from him since.

Guest Neh Neh
2 hours ago, Guest Guest85 said:

I am openly gay in my company and we once had this super hot gay intern. He was handsome, manly, muscular physique but personality wise, very reserved and introverted. He wasn't out out but I could sense from my gaydar that he was.

Anyway I was attracted to him and went out of my way to pay him special attention. Eventually I became his unofficial mentor and he would always come to me for guidance. Eventually, we became close and he confided a lot of things in me. He is completely out of the scene and very inexperienced so work aside, he would ask me questions about the gay scene as well.

When we became closer, I started subtly flirting with him and he didn't reject my advances.

One day, we were both OT-ing. There was nobody in the office, just two of us. He asked me some stuff so I went over to his desk and sat very near him, with our legs touching. As I was explaining stuff to him, I casually put my hand on his thigh. He didn't show any reaction and we both continued talking about work like normal. My hand started to stroke his thigh up and down, and I started moving it nearer to his crotch. That is when I felt his bulge, he was rock hard underneath. I started squeezing his hard on a bit but on the surface, we were both talking like normal like that. That was when I knew he confirmed was sexually attracted to me too. But we didn't go any further that night as our office got CCTV.

A few days later while texting, I asked him whether he wanted to come over to my place to catch a movie. He said sure.

So he came over to my place, and I turned on Netflix while we both cuddled on the bed. While watching the movie, I again put my hand on his thigh, stroking it casually before moving it up to his crotch. Once again, I could feel his hard on and started squeezing it. This time, he looked at me with that handsome face and we started making out. We were both soon naked and I guided his head towards my dick where he gave me a blowjob. After blowing me for some time, we made out again before I started returning the favour and blowing him.

I then asked him whether he was a top or bottom and he said he never had anal sex before. That really surprised me. I knew he was inexperienced but I didn't know he was so inexperienced. I asked whether can I fuck him and he said ok.

After fingering and lubing him up, I started penetrating him in the missionary position. He was super tight and it took some time but eventually I managed to get it all the way in. He was wincing in pain but I was so horny I just started fucking him quite rough and his moans and groans got louder, which just makes me hornier which made me fuck him faster. 

After that, I withdrew, flipped him and started fucking him doggy style. He was still evidently groaning in pain but at this point, I didn't care and was just pounding him already. But doggy style was too painful for his virgin ass so we switched back to missionary again.

I fucked him missionary for a while and eventually, I could feel my cum coming liao. I quickly withdrew and cummed on his cock. I then used my cum to give him a handjob and he cummed quite soon after.

After that first time, we had sex about 5 more times. He only started enjoying bottoming on the 3rd time onwards.

When he finished his internship, he asked me to be his bf. But I have always only saw him as a fling. So when I made it clear I don't see him as bf material, he blocked me on all social media (quite unnecessary honestly but he is young) and haven't heard from him since.

You cheeky bastard. You took his virgin and broke his heart.

Guest Guest

not me but a friend. yes they had sex always and still can work together. he said he actually can maintain his job if he do that. by the way his boss is fat old balding ang moh.

Guest Uncle
5 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh said:

You cheeky bastard. You took his virgin and broke his heart.

Wow. That's a good boss! My friend had a similar experience in finance company. It was purely sexual as both were married and very straight looking. The buffy gym boss would sometimes organize their business trips together but never share room. My young daddy friend was a marathoner. He would go to his hotel room to fuck his boss. He said the boss like to be fuck rough. Their wives and kids even attend company functions and awards ceremony. It lasted for 3 years, until my friend resigned and left. Nobody knew their secrets, they were professional on the surface. Quite good acting I would say.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest85 said:

Y not since he is handsome n yr type. Should have continued to the next level. Wasted la.

Guest Share

Firstly, sorry there is no fun involved.

Jt a suggestion from my Boss, that I feel kinda weird.

We were colleagues before, then he joined another company as the Boss, then hired me.

We would meet up often at his office to update about projects at work, also outside at night for dinner/supper, talking about work, and other personal stuffs or just talk crap. During this, he has mentioned at least 5 times, suggesting both of us to rent 1 apartment nearby office, so it'd be much convenient whenever we got to stay late for work.

I jt brush off the ideas each time, as for me it is jt waste of money, both my hse and his hse distance is only 30km to office. Plus, he got company car and a driver to fetch him to work. 

When I share this with a close friend, her response was 'eeeeeeeee, what is that?'. I never mentioned this to her again.

At mid 40s, he is a typical married man, uncle body with a bit of tummy, but i like his face and smile.

I am 5 yrs younger than him, still single.

Do you think it's normal?

9 hours ago, Guest Guest85 said:

Your replied to him  quite harsh, which hurted his feeling as he have fallen in love with you since you took his virginity.

15 minutes ago, suckmegood said:

Sorry but honestly, you're quite an a*hole in this scenario. You knew he's totally inexperienced. You gained his trust, groomed him sexually, and took his first time. Then you dumped him like a tissue paper. And now, claiming that him blocking you is unnecessary...

What you take him for? A trophy item?

Hi, 

He is not a trophy item until you said so. Lol.

He blocked him, and that's all about it. Why think he is the victim although the story seems to lead readers into thinking as such. 

Is the one ganna blocked by him probably feeling the lost and Not the handsome fit young one. 

If that story is indeed true, that sort of behaviour is highly risky.

Especially being the person in power, it would be very easy to be accused of sexual harassment, abuse of power, etc.

That aside, hope the arsehole get his just desserts. What a bastard!

• G_M changed the title to Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.