Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

What if she really have a gf overseas ? I do have a colleague who has a gf overseas, real one.

Test them by asking this Question to see if you get the "Model" answers:

Question. Do you have gf?

Answer 1. No, I am too busy, no time and I want to start my career 1st.

Answer 2. Yes, she's overseas.

If your colleagues' answer is any of the above. Congratulation they are gay. How I know? because I use the same answer too .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a lady collegaue and when she got married, i was stun to see her brother whom I knew was gay and I was so akward. Did not know what to do but just pretend. He too was pretedning not to know me... After that, I shun guys whom I reckon familiar cos I do not wanna end up the same situation again. I was worried that he may tell his sister and that would cetainly be the end of my career in my company.

Guest dark_jedi

Test them by asking this Question to see if you get the "Model" answers:

Question. Do you have gf?

Answer 1. No, I am too busy, no time and I want to start my career 1st.

Answer 2. Yes, she's overseas.

If your colleagues' answer is any of the above. Congratulation they are gay. How I know? because I use the same answer too .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

wah har, then there will be > 1 gay colleague in office!

• 5 weeks later...

Get his contact number and email. Start emailing him as a friend.

like my colleague alot but he's leaving soon.. kinda sad when i heard he was leaving.. what should i do? am afraid if i tell him that im gay, he would "expose" me .. hai

Guest darkflame

Were u pretty close to him when working with him? U could arrange to have a dinner outside with a few more colleagues to celebrate his new beginning I guess.

On the way, if he's going off somewhere, u could try to make an excuse to follow him and then, u could just randomly talk about a 'friend'=you who somehow likes another 'person'=him and wonder what kind of advice you could give etc.

If he already has a girlfriend, I think it's best not to do anything.

If not, you could ask about his views on man-to-man relationships I guess.

But I think it's a good choice to keep in contact if all fails i.e. u couldnt find a chance to tell him.

not really that close.. thats the problem.. but i think we have quite abit in common.. dont know but he asked me this question before.. "are there gays in your sch?" (cos i was from a boys sch) dont know its a hint or what haha.. thanks for the advice! :)

Guest darkflame

not really that close.. thats the problem.. but i think we have quite abit in common.. dont know but he asked me this question before.. "are there gays in your sch?" (cos i was from a boys sch) dont know its a hint or what haha.. thanks for the advice! :)

I think it's a pretty common question. Even straight guys ask this.

Well, maybe u can get another side of the story from female colleagues. I'm not sure but sometimes guys confide in other girls to chase another girl, which already is a clear indicator that he might be straight.

Because many times have a lot of my crushes told me how desperate and how much they need a girl. :angry:

• 3 months later...
Guest so in lust

The guy that works on the same floor as me in my office is so sexy

I don't know if he is gay or straight but every chance I get I keep checking him out.

I imaging what he looks like naked and want to bend him over his desk and fxxk his tight arse.

Does anyone else lust after someone they work with and if so how would you approach them

I am not out at work and hate to make a move and then the whole office find out

Guest college aiject

First things first, where in Singapore is this office of yours?

My building floor has a few other offices as well. There's this cute guy, late 20s or early 30s, in exec wear, very straight and masculine looking, probably straight. He is in the HR industry.

I have fell in love with my colleague and went out reguarly despite the age difference (10yr). I'm not sure if he like me and neither do I know if he is gay. He likes to say this so and so is gay. So does a gay say other is gay? How to know if he is one?

He is most probably gay and he'll deny he is gay because he most probably can't accept that he IS gay. We call these people, gay in denial. He will condemn and bad mouth anyone whom he thinks is gay.

Going out regularly with him doesn't make you guys a couple. I see that it is more like a one sided affection on your part.

Just a word of caution, you will most probably be the one to get hurt because although u know what you are. Your colleague is in denial of who he is. The day he knows you are gay and have affections for him, he will most probably distance himself from you and may even tell others you are gay and have feelings for him, etc. You will most probably be hurt big time with someone like him.

You are better off looking for someone who knows what he is instead of wasting your time with someone who is in denial. Moreover, stop eating in the toilet where u shit.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest driting

I had this new colleague "A", a cute, sporty fit and good-natured guy. Im aware that he has a gf but its just the recent actions of his that made me wonder about his sexuality. As a senior in the department, im expected to coach the juniors and newcomers. However, "A" will always approach me even though Im not his direct mentor (we work in different teams) when he needs help in his work or just casual chat. And i realize he will "squeeze" my biceps whenever he pop by. Or it could be just a brotherly action. Its already a few times he did that.

Recently he invited me to join him and his mentor for a short trip to johor for supper. Another 2 of my colleagues (a guy and a gal) joined us too. While waiting for the other 3 of my colleagues in the car, he asked me qns like whether i had a gf and stuff. He mentioned he's about a yr with his gf and he seem to be at a low-tide with her.

During the supper, he would get me some food. He didnt do that for the rest of them. It gave me an impression, is he exploring?

you sure in a situation. the point which you need to remember is that whether he is giving you the come-on or just being a nice guy to you is that you are a senior. the situation calls for you to see this as a junior and a senior in a same company. unless you are willing to risk your job, you should get a hold of yourself and think.

you already know what to do I am sure.

May I ask how old are u?

I had this new colleague "A", a cute, sporty fit and good-natured guy. Im aware that he has a gf but its just the recent actions of his that made me wonder about his sexuality. As a senior in the department, im expected to coach the juniors and newcomers. However, "A" will always approach me even though Im not his direct mentor (we work in different teams) when he needs help in his work or just casual chat. And i realize he will "squeeze" my biceps whenever he pop by. Or it could be just a brotherly action. Its already a few times he did that.

Recently he invited me to join him and his mentor for a short trip to johor for supper. Another 2 of my colleagues (a guy and a gal) joined us too. While waiting for the other 3 of my colleagues in the car, he asked me qns like whether i had a gf and stuff. He mentioned he's about a yr with his gf and he seem to be at a low-tide with her.

During the supper, he would get me some food. He didnt do that for the rest of them. It gave me an impression, is he exploring?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Risk Taker?

I personally do not agree to get more deeper relationship, just to keep it like that, then it will be a best situation for you can hold forever.

You can continue to have the ambiguous relationship, just not to step further, you gonna make up your mind that it is related to your job, and may be your future. Even if he is the one, and you 2 get together, what if something happened within you all? who stay?

You could rate him as "super junior", or junior you like the most, but definitely not a bf.

the number motto in work life is Dont Shit where you Eat.

Most companies have rules and regulation even on heterosexual relations within a company, I would think homosexual relations would be more restricted.

Disregard his intention, just treat him like another colleague or friend. Dont cross the line.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest alien

Maybe u think too much. Most prob he treats u gd mainly becos u are his senior, some guys are fiendly towards pple, whether it is a guy or girl. Or maybe he just treat u like one of his army buddy or like bro.

Things you ought to do:

1. Check your gaydar properly.

Being friendly does not equate to "interest"

Being friendly can only be translated to "office courtesy"

2. Never indulge in office romance.

He is your competitor at work - dont be naive to think everyone is with you all

the time. When it comes to promotions and wage increment, reality hurts.

3. Act as if nothing happened.

Adopt a non-committed look on your face.

Remain hi and bye type.

No offence.

U have OVER thought. Way too much.

26 lo. but definitely wont do things that will risk my career and reputation

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Some str8 people are just over friendly. I have a few too which they knew that I was gay. However there r no offical admit. They r juz being bromance. Sometimes Aj can be like girls easy fall in love.

So juz wait till one day your collegues confess to you.

Guest Guest11

Don't jump into conclusion so soon. This could be a start of a wonderful friendship.

If he confess to you one day, just take a neutral stand and observe whether he is really one of us. There is NO NEED to admit or deny(there should be mutual understanding).

I don't understand why we being AJ are so afraid of bumping into other AJ in workplace. Unless you are working in all-female environment, you must be prepared to face being recognised by other AJ colleagues. Lastly, you feel you have a reputation to safeguard, think again, don't they have their own reputation to safeguard too.

Guest Guest12

Don't jump into conclusion so soon. This could be a start of a wonderful friendship.

If he confess to you one day, just take a neutral stand and observe whether he is really one of us. There is NO NEED to admit or deny(there should be mutual understanding).

I don't understand why we being AJ are so afraid of bumping into other AJ in workplace. Unless you are working in all-female environment, you must be prepared to face being recognised by other AJ colleagues. Lastly, you feel you have a reputation to safeguard, think again, don't they have their own reputation to safeguard too.

We do not kiasi actually, we just thought it rationally, I hope you could take back your words if you did not experience such a case.

be responsible to your words, it might not bring you any harm, doesnt mean it works for others.

Guest Guest11

We do not kiasi actually, we just thought it rationally, I hope you could take back your words if you did not experience such a case.

be responsible to your words, it might not bring you any harm, doesnt mean it works for others.

Words said is not meant to be taken back.

Yes something similar happened to me before. If not, I won't feel that I have the right to say anything.

With all due respect, it would be more constructive if you can explain what you meant by rational thought / behavior to "Driting" that started this post instead of opposing to my suggestion.

People in forums started a topic to invite different perspectives, whoever that started this topic is free to take in whatever suggestion he feels is right. You, being a mere onlooker asking another person to take back his words just because it does not match your principle?? Rude and unacceptable...

Guest12, if you think you have a better way of handling such situation or experiences to share, please post it. Don't start unnecessary arguments.

Quite apart from the complexity of messing around with a colleague... you are missing the whole point. He's straight, get over it. You are over interpreting his gestures.

It's never going to happen, get over it. Its like a straight woman having a crush on you... its never going to happen.

Guest curious baby

Words said is not meant to be taken back.

Yes something similar happened to me before. If not, I won't feel that I have the right to say anything.

With all due respect, it would be more constructive if you can explain what you meant by rational thought / behavior to "Driting" that started this post instead of opposing to my suggestion.

People in forums started a topic to invite different perspectives, whoever that started this topic is free to take in whatever suggestion he feels is right. You, being a mere onlooker asking another person to take back his words just because it does not match your principle?? Rude and unacceptable...

Guest12, if you think you have a better way of handling such situation or experiences to share, please post it. Don't start unnecessary arguments.

I have more interest to know the similar case that happened to you. And the story at the end :hat:

Straight guys are very funny people. They can yell to the world about how straight they all but behind the curtains, they explore with gay sex for all you know. Some times when they become too attached or physically, emotionally and etc invested in someone, who knows what they might do. One thing to stress is sexuality is pretty much a label I would say, just that which side do we lean too mostly. I don't believe its some thing cast in stone. Like you said, it could be male chuminess or blatantly hitting on you. He may be interested in you for all you know, although he may or may not realize it regardless of his GF. We call that BISEXUALITY :D these are very weird and exotic people. I don't really know a lot about that group cause my peers generally lean to one side and not the middle ground. Broach the topic on gayhood, your gay friends or experience with gay ppl (true or not doesnt matter) and test his reaction. Drop hints on places like PLAY or Taboo and watch his expression for any signs of recognition. Theres many way to experiment with this just be sure to know, hes your junior and colleague so play safe! Always leave a back out route for yourself! :D

Edited by Dandriel

Hi guys,

I'm back as lonely as before. Recently, my colleague ( straight) and I are very close. We work together, go to gym together and do many things together. I find myself want to chat with him every night but not letting my wife know. He broke off with his girlfriend few mths ago and I become very happy. I have more time to chat with him. But recently, the ex-girlfriend went out with him again. I'm so jealous and feeling very depressed. When I'm at home, I'm trying to act normal in front if my wife. I have no friends and he is my only friend. Who can advise me how to get over this feeling and it is so very difficult even I have tried to do many things to occupy myself.

Hi guys,

I'm back as lonely as before. Recently, my colleague ( straight) and I are very close. We work together, go to gym together and do many things together. I find myself want to chat with him every night but not letting my wife know. He broke off with his girlfriend few mths ago and I become very happy. I have more time to chat with him. But recently, the ex-girlfriend went out with him again. I'm so jealous and feeling very depressed. When I'm at home, I'm trying to act normal in front if my wife. I have no friends and he is my only friend. Who can advise me how to get over this feeling and it is so very difficult even I have tried to do many things to occupy myself.

Try watching the 2 Hong Kong shows directed by yun xiang. You can view them on tudou.com. Falling for a straight will only lead to nothing but the death of the straight guy -- at least that's what the director is trying to tell us in 安非他命 and 非法入境。 Like I said, do not dream of long term relationship with another guy when we have made the decision, right or wrong, to commit ourselves in marriage. This is not fare to both the wife/family and the guy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Confused

I have good straight friend at workplace, and he knows I'm gay. Since the beginning, I've told myself not to grow any feeling with him. I admit that he is cute. All the while I think we have maintain a close and pure friendship relation thing which I think I'm handling quite well. However recently I did some mistake by telling others some of his things which I thk is harmless. He us very angry with me and he said is feel like betrayal of trust. Lately he nvr talk to me, and suddenly I feel very sad & hurt deep in my heart. I am just wondering have I cross the line and already develope my feelings toward all the while? How u guys manage straight friend relationship?

Guest Ironrod

I don't know why there must be a str8 or gay r/s to me friends are friends.

I treat all friends the same, it's just that some friends u can talk COCK with, others u can only talk other topics with.

If my str8 friend talks abt their "woman" problem, they must be prepare to listen to my "man" problems - it's only fair that's what friendship is abt.

But if u hold that secret love dream towards your str8 friends - it's better don't even be friends because you won't want to be label as the witch which confuse and ruin his life.

Guest guest

I have a former colleague who is to date still a close friend to me. We meet almost everyday after work for dinner, walk around etc. He has a girl friend then but I think I spend more time with him then he with his girl friend. We get so close some times when we are together at shopping centre looking at things he would lean so close to me, I could touch his private part accidentally. It goes on for quite a few year.

Later part, he starts coming over to my house to stay over for the weekend quite regularly and I enjoy watching him change. Nothing ever happen to us though and I enjoy watching him while he is sleeping and sometimes can see his hardon in the morning. This becomes a routine for us for the next few years.

There was once we watch a pxxn movie in my room and he prone on the floor while I was sitting with my hand at my side. I accidently slip and my hand side under him and was in contact with his hardon. We maintain in the position for quite a while before I pull out my hand. Another time, I want to excusemyself to go to the toilet half way through watching, I climb over him and sit myself on his bum with my hardon for a while and there was no reaction from him either. During those years I have never cross my mind I probably am gay or have been that close to anybody else at all.

We both got married, have kids but we still meet once in a while for lunch. I still like to put my hand on his lap till today and he does not show and sign of discomfort. Some times I pat him on his bum but still ok. It was much later years that I came out and know some gay friends and he gets to know 1 of them through my MSN.

I suspect he know my inclination now and nothing really change when we meet. I even hint to him and he always say that he is 100% straight. Till today, we know each other for 20plus years we still meet for lunch and etc. I still feel for him and we still celebrate each other's birthday every year.

Can anybody enlighten me? Was it me who is thinking so much or is he really one of us?

Guest specguy

I have a former colleague who is to date still a close friend to me. We meet almost everyday after work for dinner, walk around etc. He has a girl friend then but I think I spend more time with him then he with his girl friend. We get so close some times when we are together at shopping centre looking at things he would lean so close to me, I could touch his private part accidentally. It goes on for quite a few year.

Later part, he starts coming over to my house to stay over for the weekend quite regularly and I enjoy watching him change. Nothing ever happen to us though and I enjoy watching him while he is sleeping and sometimes can see his hardon in the morning. This becomes a routine for us for the next few years.

There was once we watch a pxxn movie in my room and he prone on the floor while I was sitting with my hand at my side. I accidently slip and my hand side under him and was in contact with his hardon. We maintain in the position for quite a while before I pull out my hand. Another time, I want to excusemyself to go to the toilet half way through watching, I climb over him and sit myself on his bum with my hardon for a while and there was no reaction from him either. During those years I have never cross my mind I probably am gay or have been that close to anybody else at all.

We both got married, have kids but we still meet once in a while for lunch. I still like to put my hand on his lap till today and he does not show and sign of discomfort. Some times I pat him on his bum but still ok. It was much later years that I came out and know some gay friends and he gets to know 1 of them through my MSN.

I suspect he know my inclination now and nothing really change when we meet. I even hint to him and he always say that he is 100% straight. Till today, we know each other for 20plus years we still meet for lunch and etc. I still feel for him and we still celebrate each other's birthday every year.

Can anybody enlighten me? Was it me who is thinking so much or is he really one of us?

It's so sweet :lol:

Some good things are best left the way they are. A beautiful friendship like that is hard to come by. Dont ruin it. You probably may be able to talk about it with him some day, and you will both know it when it is the right time to do so. Until then, treasure him as a good, close friend. Sex is easy to come by, so get your kicks elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
Guest Myselfandi

I have this colleague. Cute and fit. Resemblance of some Korean pop singers. He has a gf. However my instincts told me that he's probably a bi or plu.

He's pretty touchy; always trying to squeeze my biceps. There was a few times he wanna invite me to join him for dinner. Usually I turned him down because I need to rush to finish my work. I asked him why he don't meet up his gf instead, he would void giving answers.

He would sometimes hint something that only plu to plu does.

I had a bad day recently. He talked to me at the wrong time. I answered him sarcastically. I looked at his expression; he looked kind of sad and disappointed.

I leaving the firm soon. I thought I should make an effort to at least accept his offer for a dinner. Would love to have his company, but do not wish to feel one sided. Probably, he is just being friendly.

I have this colleague. Cute and fit. Resemblance of some Korean pop singers. He has a gf. However my instincts told me that he's probably a bi or plu.

He's pretty touchy; always trying to squeeze my biceps. There was a few times he wanna invite me to join him for dinner. Usually I turned him down because I need to rush to finish my work. I asked him why he don't meet up his gf instead, he would void giving answers.

I had a bad day recently. He talked to me at the wrong time. I answered him sarcastically. I looked at his expression; he looked kind of sad and disappointed.

I leaving the firm soon. I thought I should make an effort to at least accept his offer for a dinner. Would love to have his company, but do not wish to feel one sided. Probably, he is just being friendly.

It depends how you read his expression. I do have a straight friend who loves to do similar, but he's straight and married.

Ask him out this time, with the excuse that you've been turning him down all the time and u felt bad about it.

Then slowly, ask questions about him indirectly to find out whether he is PLU or not.

Just my instincts. :)

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest alien

Since u are leaving the firm and he always try to ask u out for dinner, u might as well take this chance to ask him out or dinner instead, maybe treat it as a farewell dinner for u. I think going out for a dinner or even becoming friends is ok, whether or not he is PLU, i dun think it's matter lah.

It's so sweet :lol:

wow, the story is really wonderful.

and my mind go crazy

both of u have own wife and still have affection of different degree to each other

that's kind of romantic isn't it

that kind of relationship is the most stable type i think

though u r expressing some emotion upon him without any response from doesn't mean he don't interest you nor dislike you

another one is that, special affection between two men doesn't really mean they must make love

and making love also doesn't guarantee the stability of two men's relationship

i don't know what to say more

as long as your expression does not go wild and as long as he is not refusing your further affection, your relationship would longer and stronger

may be someday you two would possess each other's unbreakable faith, love and even sexual life

good luck dude!

tumblr_mhihjuETrx1r258uwo1_250.gif

How old is he now?

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Do you ever meet his gf? Maybe he's like me who always tell I have a gf (but she never exist) :D :D Whenver they asked about her, I will say she's oversea studying :oops: :oops:

• 2 months later...

I have a crush on this colleague. He's cute, tall, a bit fat, not too much. he's just very nice to hug (I dream of).

Despite his smoking, he has a very cute set of teeth: White and neat. Everytime he smiles, I wish I could freeze him and come near and kiss his cheek, lick his teeth, suck his tongue, lips... I can hug him for hours. play with his arms, caressing his tummy, and of course, grab his ass and squeeze his dick from outside his pants.

We've only worked together for a few months. He's new, and very friendly. He likes to smile everytime he sees me. his boyish smiling face which I can never get tired looking at.

I wonder if he's interested in me, or is he just that friendly to everyone.

How about you? do you have any romantic encounter/ experience with your colleagues before?

Some guys are appear to be quite friendly and will smile to other colleague, esp if tht guy is new to his work environment. My colleague when they are new to work, they also smile at me, but after few mths they dun smile at me anymore! <_<

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I usually dont shit where I eat. But it's all up to you, bub!

hmm... I've always had crush(es) on my colleagues.. especially when you work in a multi national company.. and go so many angmoh.... the thing is - you will never know if they are straight or gay... and most of the time, they are straight.... Also - nobody knows that I'm gay as well (at work). So, for me - it's just limited to eye candy, and ocassionaly the quick glance in the urinals... :thumb:

• G_M changed the title to Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked, unlocked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.