Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

Guest Fish a man

I try to be friendly with him as we are in the same dept, but he seems like ignore me and keep a distance from me. I have no feeling toward him now as i am attached. I have a wonderful darling now.

I dun even have the thinking of having anything with him. I guess maybe i need to have a talk with him and get thing clear, if not it will be difficult to work with as we are from the same dept.

I will find a suitable time to call him, maybe in the weekend. I am not sure how thing will work out.

He has been with this company for many yrs and i m new there. If he is from other dept then it will be different as there will not be any work connection, but we are from same dept, i dun know if he will make thing difficult for me.

Each time when i talk to him, he will not look at me. he will look elsewhere, it make me feel uncomfortable.

Just wish to work well with him and have a happy working day.

:(

Why bring up something which happened in the past when he is not even bringing it up?

It seems apparent that he either had a bad time with you in the past or he is not comfortable when you are around him, as stated by you.

So my advice is for you to just talk about work. You can be friendly with him but if you feel that he is uncomfortable, just keep your distance. Isn't that what you wanted, since you did mentioned that you are attached?

it would seem he like to forget whatever happened, so unless he purposely make life difficult for you, just ignore him.

treat him like any other colleague.

by approaching him now, you are forcing him to revive his memory

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I have a colleague. He is definitely gay, or at least everyone in office is saying about him. He is tall, good looking and also have a nice physique.

Dont shit where you eat.

the are plenty of hunks out there, make a wrong move and your seniority will go down the drain...

Life is so unfair.

Straight people sleep with their colleagues all the time. A lot of them even first met their spouse at work. I personally know of some senior management friends of mine sleeping with their personal assistants or secretaries.

Don't shit where you eat.

OralB is correct, assuming that "shitting" is a bad thing or the two body's functions should be mutually exclusive. However, I think he meant more than that.

Gay couples or gay relationships are not well tolerated yet in most local companies. However, in very progressive multinationals here, being openly gay is is tolerated. Having sex with a colleague - unless it is against company policies eg. your position had a direct effect on their career advancement, is often ignored unless it is affecting the work.

Having said that, I would strongly advise against sleeping with a subordinate in the same department. Simply for the reason how are you going to rate unbiasedly on his performance evaluations? :D

I say better still, go and sleep with the bosses, like I did many years ago. Really. :hat: :smokin:

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

I say better still, go and sleep with the bosses, like I did many years ago. Really. :hat: :smokin:

Wow....so lucky...wish i had matured bosses and they are PLUs..... :D:P

Guest fish a man

it would seem he like to forget whatever happened, so unless he purposely make life difficult for you, just ignore him.

treat him like any other colleague.

by approaching him now, you are forcing him to revive his memory

Hi, till now he is still ok toward me. but just that we dun have any contact other than work.

i am not to sure if he is thinking the same as me.we hardly communicate other than work but this is not healthy, because as a colleague, we need to communicate.

i guess i just let it be for the time being.

Guest Guest
He has been with this company for many yrs and i m new there. If he is from other dept then it will be different as there will not be any work connection, but we are from same dept, i dun know if he will make thing difficult for me.

Maybe he is the one afraid that you will make things difficult for him? Seeing that you are more senior and is new.

I think he got more to lose since he is there longer. Whereas you are new and can always change a new job.

• 1 year later...

I am sure there are many PLUs here experience this before. Saw a man and really hope that he is one of us or at least he is a bi but too bad, he maybe your collegue, friend, father's friend, client, teacher, neighbour or etc. :huh:

From my BUDDY who needs help

I do have previous encounters that my Teacher / mentor (not the school type but those is work) treats me very well. Gives me personal attention and often invite me for dinner or lunch. He is married but we both work overseas. Sometimes, when we went out for a drink nearby his place, he invited me to his place over a night just in case I will drive. Many times, i thought and pray hard that he is PLU but he mention only in many of our conversation about his Exs or girlfriend. We can chat overnight and sleep in the same room but different beds (2 singles). However, the 2 mattresses are so close that I can touch him if I dare to but afraid i got the wrong message, there is a possibillity of big big problems. As such, my mind is overfolw with headaches, confusion and thoughts on how can I test whether he is PLU or at least he is a bi. I have tried to talk to him topics on PLU and he does not show any objection or support.

Perhaps the experience man here can help him? :B)

I believe the above topic have been discussed.

Never eat and shit in the same place or you may get burn.

Oops :P have this been discussed??? hee hee... do you know is under which part of the forum??

Sometimes, might be easier to say than done... when your sentimental feeling kicks in... is quite hard to control... Just like the Heartlanders story on his granduncle.

Guest chn brotherhood

Well i have a supervisor who works with me and like to eat and drink with me. I am straght acting , he is married and not too educated . he has 2 kids 2yo and 4yos. but he prefer to eat dinner and drink with me and lie to his wife no going home for dinner becos of working late.

he even invite to go his place in JB to BBQ with him and drink sake together overnight. Even he goes holiday to malaysia spots with his family, he even ask me to join in and say at night when his wife will take care of kids and we can drink and eat and chat. He is quite good looking too. I guess it's brotherhood. He respect me as a elder brother.i guess....

So better leave it that way then to screw up ......

Well i have a supervisor who works with me and like to eat and drink with me. I am straght acting , he is married and not too educated . he has 2 kids 2yo and 4yos. but he prefer to eat dinner and drink with me and lie to his wife no going home for dinner becos of working late.

he even invite to go his place in JB to BBQ with him and drink sake together overnight. Even he goes holiday to malaysia spots with his family, he even ask me to join in and say at night when his wife will take care of kids and we can drink and eat and chat. He is quite good looking too. I guess it's brotherhood. He respect me as a elder brother.i guess....

So better leave it that way then to screw up ......

Thanks Chn Brotherhood.... I have to agreed with that and revert this to my friend. Although, I do feel the same way too sometimes... Guess PLU life is just not so easy..

Let's paint the worst scenario. Let's say your friend decided to "makan" the colleague who is damn good looking during a trip oversea.

Here are the possible repercussion that could happen.

Scenario

- The colleague rejects your friend.

- "Hum tum" him and kick him out of the room for trying to "molest" him

- Called the office the next morning and complaint to his boss about being molested.

- Request to change room and distance himself from your friend.

- Goes back to office and kick up a hoo-ha about your friend's action.

- Whole office hears about the incident

- Boss calls your friend into office and fired him

I am moving this topic here because it does not belong to the personals.

I have tons of personal experiences with such situations. All I can say is I have never had violence directed at me although I have to admit I am very discreet in how I touched these people when they are pretending to be sleeping.

What I have come to realised is men are seldom 100% straight or 100% gay. There are lots of shades of grey in between. I have jerked off and blown many straight men who are either curious or horny. In fact during my last trip to Bintan, I helped a straight man to jerk off using an a silicon masturbator toy. He said it was as good as a pussy.

The trick is to get them horny and never let them think what happened makes them gay. Reassures them in a discreet way, all these is just for fun which is what actually it is for them. Never mention how you feel about them (love? Yucks). For them, it is just a way to find out about new ways of getting off.

What curious straight men like: basically those sex acts that women generally do not like to do eg, getting blow jobs ending with ejaculating into mouths, rim jobs (licking their asshole), licking their balls, free massage, etc. Very very few straight men will fxxk a manly gay man unless they are cute and pretty twinks.

Tell your friend, or is he really you, to start getting his friend horny first. Talk about blow jobs and rimming and how good it feels. If the friend asked if your friend actually had gay sex before, admit that he had tried and it felt great. Sit close to him and if the response is positive, then put a hand on his lap, or volunteer to give him a massage. Lots of alcohol and perhaps watching some pxxns together helps. Maybe can masturbate together first - both masturbating their own dicks. If things gets more hot, can volunteer to do do urut batin (massage his groins to get a better erection) for him. Lots of things can be done. Just takes your time, don't rushed into things. Let them be comfortable with the situation.

My personal experiences is it takes at least 4 to 5 times together doing such sexy but fairly innocent stuffs before they will let you touch them. Often they will lie there pretending to be sleeping while they enjoy you blowing them or jerking them off. And don't discuss with them ever about these things that you did to him when he is supposedly sleeping. They want you to think they did not know. Never ever remind them that you want to do it again. If they are horny, they will invite you again.

Last reminder - take your time, suggest things discreetly, pull back if the response is negative or hostile and never think of them as your lover. They are just out for fun and sad to say if you fall for such people, you are going to have your heart broken.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Guest love strightman

when i was younger, i always in love to my uncle's helper (very straighting and stocky) who stays in our place, some nights i will wake up and crawl to his bed, slowing pull up his singlet to expose his juicy nipples, then i will caress and lick it, sometimes i will smell his crotch and lick his hardon in his shorts.... so i guess he really enjoyed what i did to him :P

• 3 months later...
Agree with GM.. way too many readily available cocks. No need to shit in own backyard

Sorry has been away for long time... anyway..is easy to say than done...

Not so easy to control your feeling at times.... Especially when he do not know you are Gay and treat you so nice...

My friend is really upset...he almost make the first move to touch him but hold on... and

Sorry has been away for long time... anyway..is easy to say than done...

Not so easy to control your feeling at times.... Especially when he do not know you are Gay and treat you so nice...

My friend is really upset...he almost make the first move to touch him but hold on... and

met a stranger in one of the mrt toliet . we have a few stares . i walk into the cubicle from uirnal hinting him . he push the door and look . both got frighten. not sure if he is gay he also not sure if am gay cause he saw me with a girl outside. anything can happen if i start the move he can flash his police card .he look straight to me.

Guest Shocked

I remember seeing a guy standing at the urinal slightly longer than me. He has a big and thick cock. He looked at me and than I looked at him. I thought he was keen so I stood nearer to hold his cock. He grabbed my hand suddently and said "What are you doing!!". He quickly zipped up his pants and walked out of the toilet. I was so afraid that he will report me to the MRT staff but I quickly rushed out and dissappeared. Gosh!! it is so alarming and misleading to be given false signal. I wish there are some kind of gadget to detect whether a man is gay or straight.

I remember seeing a guy standing at the urinal slightly longer than me. He has a big and thick cock. He looked at me and than I looked at him. I thought he was keen so I stood nearer to hold his cock. He grabbed my hand suddently and said "What are you doing!!". He quickly zipped up his pants and walked out of the toilet. I was so afraid that he will report me to the MRT staff but I quickly rushed out and dissappeared. Gosh!! it is so alarming and misleading to be given false signal. I wish there are some kind of gadget to detect whether a man is gay or straight.

Dun worry, he's probably curious and half heartedly keen but very unsure of himself.

Hello... what I am trying to come up with this topic is the person around us that is difficult to know whether they are PLUs or not and not those you meet in toilet or mrt or,......

The difficult feeling is when you are so close to the person and he is so nice to you but both may not have the courage to move another step... as each afraid to jepordise the current relationship...

Hope to have more people here to share their experience.

Hello... what I am trying to come up with this topic is the person around us that is difficult to know whether they are PLUs or not and not those you meet in toilet or mrt or,......

The difficult feeling is when you are so close to the person and he is so nice to you but both may not have the courage to move another step... as each afraid to jepordise the current relationship...

Hope to have more people here to share their experience.

I guess you could try reading their body languages. Having said that, I have known straight sissy acting guys.

From experience, there was once when one of the teachers in school came up to me and said he knew I was gay from the way I wore my cap. I was gobsmacked totally.

Then there was this teacher who suddenly asked me why I looked so stressed. He asked me whether it was a girlfriend problem or a boyfriend problem. I just replied it was both.

Oh, I forgot another incident when I was in secondary school. This daddy type teacher was giving us dictation in front of the4 class sitting down with his legs spread apart. I was so transfixed with the size of his bulge. He was obviously cut, thick and wearing it to the left. He caught me staring at it.

A few weeks later, before his class started, I was leaning against one the desks. He came from behind and gave me a spank on my butt. It happened in front of the whole class too. Screwed my brain up totally.

hmmm... i have known this guy for a long while... he is strght acting n even has a gf.... i massage for u n he let me undress him till totally naked n even let me massage his dick..... he was hard too!

after that we just went for dinner n all like nothing has happened..... is he gay??

He probably bi-curious.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Im new here. Just like to contirbute and hope someone can advise on this topic.

I get to know a married guy from a friend; he is married with 2 kids and he likes drinking and we sort of become drinking buddy as I enjoyed his company. As we met often, our conversations also opened up. We will shared about our past sex lifes with girls (I'm discreet bi) and as I have my fun with girls before, he would always asked me to arranged a threesome with him and another girl (easier say than done). We also become guy to guy touchy as like when we sat next to each other, sometimes we hit the other party's thigh or put our hand over the other shoulder when we walked together and at times he would pat my head with his hand or massage my neck. Just recently, he put his hand on my thigh and caress it as we chatted. He also like to share toilet so that we can urine together. Not sure if I'm sensitive, but I think I caught him looking at my dick then. But sometimes I hinted him, he say he is gay and when I asked him why he think that, he say he find guys handsome but I proceed to ask whether he thought of having sex with them, he say no firmly.

So anyone can advise?

Hi Im new here. Just like to contirbute and hope someone can advise on this topic.

Just recently, he put his hand on my thigh and caress it as we chatted. He also like to share toilet so that we can urine together. Not sure if I'm sensitive, but I think I caught him looking at my dick then. But sometimes I hinted him, he say he is gay and when I asked him why he think that, he say he find guys handsome but I proceed to ask whether he thought of having sex with them, he say no firmly.

Do you believe in action speaks louder than words? If you do, that is the answer to your question.

Guest Confuser

I got a very close classmate that i know for few months and find myself falling for him. The thing is that he keeps thinking he wants to be gay , cos to him gays are all very happy ppl and are very socialable. But deep inside i know he likes gals and is not a gay. He is someone that is shy even to be naked in front of another guy, he just feel that it's funny for 2 guys to be naked in front of each other even when in shower n stuffs. Managed to shower with him together once , but that was because there is only 1 shower room and we are in a rush ... but most of the time he is back facing me , though i manage to see his frontal , it's not small , dunno why he so shy n it's making me wanting him more :). But I really dun wan to spoil the friendship we had now but yet i cannot control my feeling for him .... i gets very sad everytime after we parted. I really dunno what he is thinking though, cos in school , he would play ard with other guys like touch their private part , chest and caress them. Then the others who are str8 too will play ard. Last time he will also like caress my tummy and sometimes will touch here n there.... he even asked me to kiss him on the cheek once and even kiss me once when i told him every time i m the one kissing him , and he did , but of cos both time we had drinks. I even kiss him once lightly on the lips when both are drunk but think he was like cleaning his mouth after that. Can someone teach me what to do ? Cos i really dunno , how can someone who is like admire n wants to be gay but like gals , but yet str8 .... and yet at the same time feel sooo shy about just showering together with another guy ? he can't even accept waxing for guys or triming of pubic hair !!!! Can someone pls kindly advise ? thanks

I got a very close classmate that i know for few months and find myself falling for him. The thing is that he keeps thinking he wants to be gay , cos to him gays are all very happy ppl and are very socialable. But deep inside i know he likes gals and is not a gay. He is someone that is shy even to be naked in front of another guy, he just feel that it's funny for 2 guys to be naked in front of each other even when in shower n stuffs. Managed to shower with him together once , but that was because there is only 1 shower room and we are in a rush ... but most of the time he is back facing me , though i manage to see his frontal , it's not small , dunno why he so shy n it's making me wanting him more :).

Were you having a hard-on when you were showering together with him in the same shower-room? Did he see your hard-on dick? Did he say anything? What was his reaction?

Guest confuser
Were you having a hard-on when you were showering together with him in the same shower-room? Did he see your hard-on dick? Did he say anything? What was his reaction?

yes he saw my hard on cock. he even tease me that it was small. he even strip and show me his to compare. it was uncut with long skin . but we did not do anything as it was a pubic area. wasted feel like squating down to blow for him.

Guest confuser
yes he saw my hard on cock. he even tease me that it was small. he even strip and show me his to compare. it was uncut with long skin . but we did not do anything as it was a pubic area. wasted feel like squating down to blow for him.

This was not even my reply !!!! but then again this is a non-regsisted username. maybe it was the same pax who post n answer himself , anyway i needed help and NOT all these sex-related qns. I did not hard on ... he didn't even thot i saw his dick ( dunno what makes him thinks that way ) but at all times he was just back facing me , i did not check him out that obivous. we just taking our shower as it was a long day and both were tired.

I used to work for a trading firm and was very close to my GM

(he is a 6 footer chub with little chest hair BUT thick around navel area).

We used to go out for drinks at Xanadu and sauna at Goldleaf (he was still single then)

I was in my late 20's then he is 4 years my senior.

We used to share an apartment near Newton Circle for 2 years before he got married and moved out. He is already married for 20 years and a father of 2 now.

Although I have left the company for more than 15 years we are still in contact and I am still curious about his identity.......is he is a gay before married and bi after?????

Why I say that? We usually entertain those Indonesian bosses whenever they are in town alone.

He will automatically check-in and stay with them in the hotel whenever they are in town.

(When I mentioned they, there are more than 5 different individuals, all matured uncles)

There was an incident I overheard a conversation during lunch, this good looking Indonesian uncle (my type) asked my GM quietly “Kamu ada bawak topi? (Did you bring any cap?)

Ada.....Sure.........must have, says my GM. Lagi ada KY (I have KY too)......

After lunch, I was told to continue with what I need to do and they need to go back to the room for a “meeting”. I went back to the office thereafter.......still thinking of what was going on between my GM and the uncle.........

2 weeks later, another uncle comes to town and instead of staying in the hotel he came over to the apartment and “Bunk” in with my GM for a night. Uncle goes to Taiwan next morning,

My imagination and curiosity went wild that night.

Three of us went out for dinner after work and came back to the apartment after a night out at Newton Circle.

Because our rooms have attached bathroom, I don’t get to see them after they went in to my GM’s bedroom. Once his room door was closed I could hear it locked, I switched off all the living room and dining hall lights and went back to my room.......still thinking how can I “peep” to see what happens behind that closed door,,,,,, Ah hah got an idea.

Our apartment has marble flooring and is very shinny when lights are turned on....our doors have a seam gap, therefore can see “happenings” when I am on all fours.....hehehe.

I could hear the shower noise and conversation between them (my room is just next to his).

They must be taking shower together, can hear them giggle.......after about 10mins, I went down on my four to see any action....nothing yet....only 2 pairs of legs walking up and down towelling themselves (headboard lights are switched on in his room). Another 2 minutes s later, I saw something very amusing.......the uncle is sitting at the bed edge and is fondling my GM balls and nipples while my GM is standing.....wow....is growing slowly as he fondles GM’s dick....finally I could see him rise to the occasion (not big, average size about 4-5inch but the mushroom head is pinkish red).

Old man sucks it a little....some juice dripping.....they were playing for about 3mins. Next I could see is the GM was on his knees and sucking the uncle....uncle is still sitting down. I cannot see clearly now because the angle is not good, GM buried his head between uncle thighs. After awhile the uncle changed position, he got up instead and my GM is still on his knees and sucking the uncle....Oh No...my cock gets harder when I saw that uncle’s dick....a six incher....lots of pubic hair. My GM just suck and suck. About few minutes, GM got up and took something out from the bedside table........yes....yes....a condom and a tube of KY. He gave the KY to the uncle and the uncle squeezed some onto his fingers.......he turned my GM around and made him face the bed and applied it into his ass......(oh..mine ......GM is a bottom!)

I continue to watch as uncle slip his middle finger in and play..........wow...the pleasure of being fingered shown on my GM face. After awhile, uncle pick-up the packet of condom, rip it open and put it on.......what a jewel I could see a Concord pointing straight instead of pointing to the ceiling.

Quickly, I could see uncle positioning himself for the penetration...he must be very skilful. Slowly....slowly......he inched his way into the fat ass.....Ouch Ouch..sakit.....could be heard while uncle inch his way. And after awhile, the pumping starts.....GM must be enjoying the fxxk....that lasted about 3 to 5 minutes and he was made to lie onto the bed....now is missionary....then, they change to doggie. That fxxk continued for the next 5 to 10 minutes before he changed position again. This uncle can really fxxk.......I am already leaking with cum......

Not long after the pumping, It seems that Uncle is cumming soon.....he pulls out his cock and made the GM turn around and lie on the side of the bed.

Uncle finally gets down the bed, pulls out the condom and masturbate his cock on GM face......ah ah hah ahhh ahhhhhhhh .....he shoots his cum on the GM mouth with a big bang.....my goodness...the cum load is heavy....I could see him spurting and spurting and GM stick out his tongue to lick the cock head......what a life experience?

I finally come to term that my GM is a bi........

He is still in the closet, I am very sure because I do know his family.

We are still in the same business and occasionally when I meet him at hotel lobby with another uncle....it will remind me of the rendezvous he has all these years......

He is just ONE lucky fellow who still has a string of uncles’ cumming for him.....

Well, I still fantasize....what’s next?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest -Itaewan-
Can you see so much and in such great detail from the seam gap under the door?

The room is big and the bed is near the window, away from the room door.

The door is half an inch off the floor, you could see most when on all fours

I don't need to explain in detail how the layout of our apartment is.

If I say our rooms are twice as big as a masterbed room of a 5 room flat...will you believe me?

Is that big....

Guest FattChoy88

Wala woei..... I've seen and read pxxn for 20 years but this tale is just amazing.

You really have talent lar.

I used to work for a trading firm and was very close to my GM

---BIG CUT-----

He is just ONE lucky fellow who still has a string of uncles’ cumming for him.....

Well, I still fantasize....what’s next?

Guest FattChoy88
aiya, true or not, why bother?

as long as the story gave u hardon... that's impt

- Fictional story gives me a hard-on.

- Real story gives me inspiration, hope and encouragement.

Got it?

• 3 weeks later...

So I wonder if there are any want who have same experience.

In fact, recently I heard from my friend that his teacher or Sifu is going to divorce and has been drinking a lot with my friend.... and ended up sleeping over at hos room many times.... Still my friend did not dare to move on further by touching him but this time, he get to see him changing his clothes and see him completely naked!! Also, he told me that he has a chance to massage him .... Anyway, he is still not confirm his teacher is gay or not?

Will update if I have any other more news... but love to share others experience.

Guest Singaporean

Hi there, thought of sharing my story here too.

I had a male colleague who is married, and his wife is also working in the same company but different departments. It is either my gaydar not strong enough or he is really too straight acting to arouse any suspicion. He is quite handsome I must say but it never crossed my mind of anything with him besides official business. Some time after I left the company, which was about 2 months ago, we met each other at a cruising area. That instantly gave our identities away although at that split moment, it was really like "oh shit!! " kind of reaction. I can feel that both of us were half-hearted and unsure initially, given the kind of embarrassment but somehow we finally met face to face and gave a faint smile to one another and started some superficial "how are you?" talking. We continued our conversation in my car and we had so much to talk about as he is still with the same company and we had so many common topics to relate to. It must be more than an hour later when we started to touch each other and had intimacies after a sudden dead silence. We didn't discuss much on sexual related things as I thought he may not feel comfortable revealing, although he did mentioned before we parted that he did find me appealing when we were colleagues. We still have each others' numbers in our handphone (we did mentioned that we can catchup again for coffee someday but I think that is a common motherhood statement) but we did not contact each other after that night. I am not sure if we are waiting for each other to initiate, or because of the embarrassment due to nature of our past working relationship, or ..... I am not sure myself. But it was certainly a nice and surprising experience for me. :rolleyes:

i am in the mood of sharing story too...

This happened years ago when I was having my attachement in another country.

The department I was in belonged to a cross matrix division, meaning there were different divisional head i would report to depending on the assignment. Being attachment, I tended to get short term assignment that's more manual intensive than learning any thing useful.

One assignment i got was to coordinate a out of town meeting, coordinating was a grand word, basically it meant I had to call each and every participant to get them to RSVP plus other tasks like photocopying notes etc.

the only good part was that the divison boss was really my type, mature decent looking family man. In a way he was rather caring for me during the assignment and would chat with me whenever he was available.

As this was an internal out of town meeting, everyone had to share hotel rooms. Initially I did not need to travel with them as I was just on attachment, however last minute there was a female colleague that couldnt make it, hence I was roped in to help. Since I couldnt stay with another female colleague, the divisional head just asked me to bunk in with him.

The meeting went well, and as usual they had the drinking session. As everything was charged to the company, everyone enjoyed themselves, me included. By the time the night was called to a close, I was tipsy and had to work my way back to the room. I was so high that I didnt even wanna shower just stripped to my underwear and slept on the bed.

In the middle of the night, I felt some sensation in my groin, I raised my head and saw the divison head had pulled down my underwear and sucking me. I was rather shocked and too wasted by the alcohol to react, and I just stared at him doing the human vacuum machine. In not time, I felt the cuming urge and muttered "cuming...cuming...". He paused for a while, maybe was shocked that I was awaken, then continue sucking me. I cumed into his mouth, but was too tired to do or say anything else except heading back to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up with a bad hangover, but my underwear was properly pulled back to its original position. It was as if nothing happened, but the dried up cum stain inside my underwear told me otherwise. The divison head had already in the toliet brushing his teeth. As I needed to use the toliet urgently, I had to excuse myself to use it while he was at the basin. He acted like nothing had happened and talked to me in his usual manner. Then i was still young and inexperience on this, so I had just did what I was could do, pretended everything was alright.

After the meeting, I was assigned to antoher project and met lesser of the divisional head. Even when I met up with him, he would still do the usual chit chat with me. Till today, I kind of regreted not doing more with him.

In the middle of the night, I felt some sensation in my groin, I raised my head and saw the divison head had pulled down my underwear and sucking me. I was rather shocked and too wasted by the alcohol to react, and I just stared at him doing the human vacuum machine. In not time, I felt the cuming urge and muttered "cuming...cuming...". He paused for a while, maybe was shocked that I was awaken, then continue sucking me. I cumed into his mouth, but was too tired to do or say anything else except heading back to sleep.

So what is the lesson of this encounter? To test the sexuality, Get tipsy and dress down to a half-naked body? :twisted: And of course, you have something more to make your boss hungry :lol:

Edited by reflection

z

Guest Singaporean

While I do not know whether will we be meeting again, I certainly think this is a memorable experience worth cherishing. "oralb', i like your story, would you like to link up and connect as friends? I am a guest here and do not have an account though..

• G_M changed the title to Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked, unlocked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.