Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

Guest CRAZY LOVE

Do you think Casper's wife-to-be is a lesbian? Maybe, she writes the same thing in a lesbian forum.

Hmm... interesting. I wonder how would the friendly ghost react when he found out his wife has a lesbian lover?

Then they both found out they have just entered a HOLEY MATRIMONY with each other, so GHOSTLY.

30 yrs later, they also very happy to discover that their son & daughter are gay/lesbian/bi.

TT'S A HAPPY FAMILY!!!!

Casper and wife,

May your days be MARRY and LIES, and

May all your christmases be WHY????????

(Lyrics from WHY Christmas by Any Willy)

• 4 months later...
Guest Nobody

I like some of my colleagues and my boss. But of course, it's not possible in my case.

Anyone had ONS or affair with them ? Please share your experience.

• 1 month later...

Who has done with colleagues. How it happened ? Still doing ? Please advice.

me. my collegue show signs that he's a plu. i brave up n suggest bluntly 'wanna have fun'? the ans cam ..'when?'.then we go toilet n blew each other...the rest is history. He bcame my lover for few yrs and now my close friend. No more 'activities'.

Guest slinkYcaT

I draw the line at having sex with friends, but with colleagues - not so much. At last count,i have had 6 sexual encounters with 6 different colleagues. Rest assured that i am no tramp or sex menace at work however. Except for that lone premeditated one, the rest of my encounters were purely happenstance - i did not even know that were colleagues except after the deed.

My very first sexual encounter with a colleague was particularly bizarre. This was circa 1998-99, when Fort Beach still ruled and where cruising and manhunting at nite was very much in vogue. One uber-horny nite, i was there and managed to hook up with the very first random guy within sight. The feeling of my cock in his mouth wasn't that memorable - but what came out of his mouth later on, surely was. I freaked out, well almost. Out of nowhere, he blurted out : Actually i saw you this morning - you were very proud. OMG. OMFG. I just had sex with my superior - and i have never seen him before! Somehow i felt soooooooo DIRTY - it was THAT weird.

Karma's a Bitch, i guess. That's wat i got for being so fxxking-damn horny and not doing a proper pre-sex background screening.

Guest masturbatour

What happened after that ? You still continue ? In office or outside ?

we chatted up in irc. we met, we kissed, we licked, we oralled, we blew each other

the next day he walked into my office...

he winked at me, and introduced himself as my new colleague

:)

Guest hotbob38

Oversea trip. meet up with him after lunch in his room. Dun remember exactly how it started. Touching him and he got an erection. Good looking hunky nice body. Ask if I can fxxk im. No answer from him but he took off his pants and lift up his leg showing his hairy arsehole. Of course I was shocked.In a flash, went to my room to get lube and condom. No expression on is face when insert my dick into him, no moan no expression, as if he is asleep with his eyes closed. I came and went back to my room. We did not talk or mention anyting about it as if nothing happen. Weeks later was invited to is son's birthday, met his wife, feel so wierd wierd wierd. We never do it again, our once and only and we act as if this thing never occurs. How can a straight married virgin guy allows to be fxxk? Well, you guys will ask how I know it's is first anal sex. When I pull out my dick from that super hairy arse, it's all covered with blood, so gross. Up till today,kept wondering if I did the wrong thing and will be punised.

• 1 month later...
Guest Worker

You have a crush on your colleauge ? I get turned on by him very much. Sometimes affects my work and I need to go toilet to shake it out. The other day, I JO twice in 1 day. I'm not a young guy. 40+. He's a few years younger. He's married and probably not gay though he likes me very much as a friend.

Any advice please ?

Guest worker

Thanks, but I'm asking more of how I can control myself rather than outing to him. I've tested him before but I don't think he is.

He is not very receptive to touching and when we go to the toilet, he always keeps a distance at the urinal. So I don't think he is.

i can only say dont shit where you eat.

maintain it as a crush, else when revealed, it may turn into a crash.

Simple, if you think you are losing control, maintain your distance, keep everything business, meaning only contact him when needed.

Try not to contact or meet him.

Physically, at age of 40, JO twice a day is no small feat (no puns intended) maybe you had too much energy to spare? Are you married or with bf? It may help to release your sexual tension elsewhere.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest worker

I can't keep away from him. He sits just next to me. And we are friends and colleagues. He always asks me for lunch though I've found a very good excuse to avoid that. And I'm quite sorry for him, cause he really wants me to go.

I don't JO twice everyday ! Just that when I get very horny (in office!!) that day.

And by general standards, he's not good looking. I just get attracted to him. Die !

Simple, if you think you are losing control, maintain your distance, keep everything business, meaning only contact him when needed.

Try not to contact or meet him.

Physically, at age of 40, JO twice a day is no small feat (no puns intended) maybe you had too much energy to spare? Are you married or with bf? It may help to release your sexual tension elsewhere.

Some people are able to click with each other and want to really be friends and colleagues. I had someone like that too but I have to keep my distance ... it is wonderful to have a good friendship with colleagues. Just because he is good looking, the crush might just be a lust. Maintain the friendship level and if you both one day know each other for a long time and you like to take risk to out to him, then do it slowly. As long as you have not been too touchy with him, likely he'll keep the friendship.

Trust is more important than monogamy. - Savage Garden, Affirmation

Guest worker

My problem is that the urge keeps bugging me. How to make myself stop thinking about it ? If he's gay, then I think it's not a problem as we are adults, we know what we are doing. But I don't think he is. I need some tips from you guy how to make myself stop thinking about it short of resigning and go somewhere else !

Some people are able to click with each other and want to really be friends and colleagues. I had someone like that too but I have to keep my distance ... it is wonderful to have a good friendship with colleagues. Just because he is good looking, the crush might just be a lust. Maintain the friendship level and if you both one day know each other for a long time and you like to take risk to out to him, then do it slowly. As long as you have not been too touchy with him, likely he'll keep the friendship.

You did the right thing by JO-ing. It will help alleviate your thoughts because you are just emptying your sperm to prevent yourself from losing control of your actions.

Another thing you can do is to get a pin and prick you thigh or your dick every time you have a notti thoughts / hard on.

Hope it helps.

Guest manlybi

You have a crush on your colleauge ? I get turned on by him very much. Sometimes affects my work and I need to go toilet to shake it out. The other day, I JO twice in 1 day. I'm not a young guy. 40+. He's a few years younger. He's married and probably not gay though he likes me very much as a friend.

Any advice please ?

my suggestion is to keep the current relationships with him, dont do anything foolish and lose a friend, even your job

Edited by manlybi

Not trying to encourage u but what makes u think that he's not gay just cos he's not into u?

Thanks, but I'm asking more of how I can control myself rather than outing to him. I've tested him before but I don't think he is.

He is not very receptive to touching and when we go to the toilet, he always keeps a distance at the urinal. So I don't think he is.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Not trying to encourage u but what makes u think that he's not gay just cos he's not into u?

There is no easy way to stop thinking about it as he sits beside you. JO might help but it actually re-enforces the thought. One way perhaps is to think of something more exciting to curb the crush and then allow time to slowly take the crush away. Still go for lunch with him and enjoy the bonding together. Just don't do anything foolish with him. You can just say you enjoy his company too and can act 'cute' like the gestures he does to you. But do it innocently and not with the intention of seducing him. Of course, one other way is to pour cold/ice water over your head when you think too deep about him ... then, it is not a good idea. Try also to think of something that is such a turnoff when you are thinking of him or see if you can find something 'unpleasant' about him that might stop you from thinking of him so much. Mine was the other person's mouth isn't that good which is a turnoff for me ... so it helps to curb though he was damp cute. :P

Trust is more important than monogamy. - Savage Garden, Affirmation

Guest j.pokkemon

Whenever i encounter similar situations, i'll just force myself to focus attention elsewhere... the more you think about him, and the more you jo, the more horny you get - not wise at all...

Anyway, your job might be too simple for you... ask your boss for heavier work load might help :lol:

Guest worker

Hah ? Yse a pin to prick dick.. you've tried that yourself ?

You did the right thing by JO-ing. It will help alleviate your thoughts because you are just emptying your sperm to prevent yourself from losing control of your actions.

Another thing you can do is to get a pin and prick you thigh or your dick every time you have a notti thoughts / hard on.

Hope it helps.

Guest worker

I just guess. There is nothing to say he is gay, so I assume. He likes me as a colleague, he told me. He says that we think alike as far as work is concern. But he did not say more. He's married with kids, too.

Guest worker

Die lah... I've tried some of these and no use. Even though he's not good looking, I think others would think, I find his looks attractive. It also does not help that he has a good body. So every time I talk to him about work, I get turned on. Not a lot but just a bit and the thought lingers there. And I would want to look at him again.

I think it's not just physical attraction but emotional as well.

I've reached the stage that I'm thinking I out to him and if he does not accept it, I resign. But what else can I do before I try this ? I also think, may be I just resign and not tell him the truth, so that at least I can be friends.

There is no easy way to stop thinking about it as he sits beside you. JO might help but it actually re-enforces the thought. One way perhaps is to think of something more exciting to curb the crush and then allow time to slowly take the crush away. Still go for lunch with him and enjoy the bonding together. Just don't do anything foolish with him. You can just say you enjoy his company too and can act 'cute' like the gestures he does to you. But do it innocently and not with the intention of seducing him. Of course, one other way is to pour cold/ice water over your head when you think too deep about him ... then, it is not a good idea. Try also to think of something that is such a turnoff when you are thinking of him or see if you can find something 'unpleasant' about him that might stop you from thinking of him so much. Mine was the other person's mouth isn't that good which is a turnoff for me ... so it helps to curb though he was damp cute. :P

Guest worker

I agree with you. My work does not make that much demand on me. But if I get more work, I will interact with him even more, due to the nature of our work.

Whenever i encounter similar situations, i'll just force myself to focus attention elsewhere... the more you think about him, and the more you jo, the more horny you get - not wise at all...

Anyway, your job might be too simple for you... ask your boss for heavier work load might help :lol:

LOL I'd say JUST KISS HIM ALREADY!

Casually bring him to a quiet/secluded area at work (pantry, firexit staircase, etc) and KISS HIM! Or how about before he knock off work, pretend to encounter some work related problem and ask him to stay back to help. When only the 2 of u left, make your move and pin down on the table and rip his clothes off! Woottt office sex!

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

Guest j.pokkemon

I agree with you. My work does not make that much demand on me. But if I get more work, I will interact with him even more, due to the nature of our work.

tsk tsk tsk... but at least when u guys interact, the focus is on work... no time to fantasize... jus like in BMT... :lol:

Guest iz_ariays

I think going to the toilet to JO is a good thing, but please don't think abt your colleague when JO-ing because it will only get worse the next time you do. Divert your fantasies to other hot pxxn stars like Conner Habib for example lol!

Another way is to find some off-putting characteristic of your colleague which will eventually help you forget him. It works for me, like I'll immediately get disgusted and all my hormones would retreat to their respective glands, and gag reflexes kick in!

Or just drill into your head the fact that he will NEVER be with you, as a boyfriend or a lover, so WHY BOTHER fantasizing over him? Just suck up that awful feeling of helplessness and eventually your lust for him will fade.

And, please don't quit your job because of this; quit because you hate the job!

I chatted with a guy online for almost an hour and we decided to meet at his house. He claimed that no picture exchange and I agreed. Upon reaching his condo and when the door opened, we were both stunned and did not know how to react. We are working in the same office. It was him who recovered quickly and invited me in. He offered me a drink and sat chitchatting everything else except sex, due to awkwardness we did nothing too. I left after a while. When we met in office in the past few days, we acted as if nothing happened. Is office relationship too complicate for me to handle? :oops: :oops:

really very coincidental lor....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

wow, what a coincidence....

but you know what - take it as one of life's funny happenings.

it should not bee too hard to handle, remember he is probably feeling the same.

just walk up to him and say that it was indeed a big surprise, but at least you have one thing apart from work in common.

who knows, he may become a great friend after this.

sometimes you loose a great lover, but gain a great friend - i know for sure what i would choose.

cheerio!!

• 1 month later...

Recent, I notice when my collegue XX talks a few males collegues, always like to touch their shoulder, but not to other male collegues, is XX gay/bi ? . lets share your view or your encounter ?

Anyone did go to man spa with collegues ?

Recent, I notice when my collegue XX talks a few males collegues, always like to touch their shoulder, but not to other male collegues, is XX gay/bi ? . lets share your view or your encounter ?

Anyone did go to man spa with collegues ?

Its funny you talk about touching shoulders. How do you actually distinguish whether the touch is a casual-friendly one, or a flirting tool? I find it hard to draw the line between a really friendly guy and someone who is flirting with you. Any help?

Although the golden rule here which people has been reiterating again and again, Never shit in your own ofice. But it is always the human tendercy I guess to find someone at your approximty. Anyway, I have this colleague which I happen to get along well when I first join this dept. We are close working colleague. No interaction after work. Recently, he passed me a brochure on waxing. I was like mmm... So I msn him and ask him what is this about. He asked me to read the content which I did. Then I replied "so..?" and continue "it is very exp". He replied "that depends which package u take, more fancy more exp". I replied "huh". Then I replied again that I will consider. He added that he worked there and can help me to do it if I want. I was really stunned!! I replied "seriously, I mean u work in waxing studio as part-time?". He replied "yes". Then I replied "in that case, I am really keen to try". Hahaha... although I dunno if he really mean it or if he is just pulling my leg. It is really funny when I recall. But on 2nd thought, what if he really mean it and he says he dun mind doing waxing for me. That is so awkard!!

Although the golden rule here which people has been reiterating again and again, Never shit in your own ofice. But it is always the human tendercy I guess to find someone at your approximty. Anyway, I have this colleague which I happen to get along well when I first join this dept. We are close working colleague. No interaction after work. Recently, he passed me a brochure on waxing. I was like mmm... So I msn him and ask him what is this about. He asked me to read the content which I did. Then I replied "so..?" and continue "it is very exp". He replied "that depends which package u take, more fancy more exp". I replied "huh". Then I replied again that I will consider. He added that he worked there and can help me to do it if I want. I was really stunned!! I replied "seriously, I mean u work in waxing studio as part-time?". He replied "yes". Then I replied "in that case, I am really keen to try". Hahaha... although I dunno if he really mean it or if he is just pulling my leg. It is really funny when I recall. But on 2nd thought, what if he really mean it and he says he dun mind doing waxing for me. That is so awkard!!

walau.... can't really imagine exposing myself in front of a colleague.... haha...

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I used to do R&D in a small company. There were 5 of us and all males. As our section was small, we were closed on one another and went out eating, drink and singing on most days after work. There was this cute guy who leaned towards me when he talked. It was too close and almost cheek to cheek. Many times, he even stood so close to meet that his crotch area touched my shoulder (when I was seated and him standing). I could feel his hardened prick. Others who saw it would disturb us. He would childishly mumured: "Dun like tat la, accidentally only...." Nothing between us, but he just loved to repeat it and of course, I did not mind. I left the company after one year.

Guest manlybi

if he had a hard on, sure he is gay since he was aroused,

I used to do R&D in a small company. There were 5 of us and all males. As our section was small, we were closed on one another and went out eating, drink and singing on most days after work. There was this cute guy who leaned towards me when he talked. It was too close and almost cheek to cheek. Many times, he even stood so close to meet that his crotch area touched my shoulder (when I was seated and him standing). I could feel his hardened prick. Others who saw it would disturb us. He would childishly mumured: "Dun like tat la, accidentally only...." Nothing between us, but he just loved to repeat it and of course, I did not mind. I left the company after one year.

Guest manlybi

it is very obvious he is testing you becos he likes you...

Its funny you talk about touching shoulders. How do you actually distinguish whether the touch is a casual-friendly one, or a flirting tool? I find it hard to draw the line between a really friendly guy and someone who is flirting with you. Any help?

If XX always touch that few male collegues only but not others, it show something different

My advise is do not play with collegues. If one day there is crack between 2 of you, and one decided to leave the company. The whole office will get to know the full story. Worst still he may use this to threaten you when come to work.

My advise is do not play with collegues. If one day there is crack between 2 of you, and one decided to leave the company. The whole office will get to know the full story. Worst still he may use this to threaten you when come to work.

YES, a good example is the Principal and Teacher. When "relationship" turned sour, he may go all out to destroy you.

Guest dark_jedi

i have 2 colleagues who should be gay...

i have seen A's bf before, sometimes waiting for A at the train platform after work, and the other time at SAM during the night festival...

B is more flamboyantly dressed and gym built too and supposedly has a 'gf' but i doubt it...

but that doesn't stop some harmless fantasy haha, wondering how it is to feel like when both of them screw me in the conf room ;p

I will say this about work place hook ups. Employers have an obligation to provide a conducive work environment for its employees. Hence if 2 employees are engaged in a relationship, HR need to know and have both employees sign an agreement that they will not sue the company if the relationship do not work out and that this will not affect their job performance. Often the scenario is if the relationship sours, these 2 people still have to face each other daily at work. Like it or not, it will change the dynamics within the work space. You may have co-workers siding one party etc. It causes a lot of unhealthy energy.

As for hook ups, as long as it takes place outside office hours and out of the office, most employers don't care. You can sleep with your colleague after work, and as long as both parties show up to work and demonstrate the same level of productivity, go for it. Just make sure if it becomes a relationship, HR has an obligation to be involved.

Love. 

i have 2 colleagues who should be gay...

i have seen A's bf before, sometimes waiting for A at the train platform after work, and the other time at SAM during the night festival...

B is more flamboyantly dressed and gym built too and supposedly has a 'gf' but i doubt it...

but that doesn't stop some harmless fantasy haha, wondering how it is to feel like when both of them screw me in the conf room ;p

Test them by asking this Question to see if you get the "Model" answers:

Question. Do you have gf?

Answer 1. No, I am too busy, no time and I want to start my career 1st.

Answer 2. Yes, she's overseas.

If your colleagues' answer is any of the above. Congratulation they are gay. How I know? because I use the same answer too .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• G_M changed the title to Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked, unlocked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.