Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

Guest confused

hey all, i wonder if you guys can help me with this problem

So recently, there's this new guy who entered my workplace for about 3 months and i had a crush on him. It was one of those 'I don't think it will last' infatuation crush kinda thing. But the more i got to know him the more I liked him. The problem is... I don't know if he's gay! I'm sure there's plenty of you experts out there that have experienced my situation.

I'm still closeted, so by telling him my feelings toward him would mean the the whole workplace would know - and i wouldn't want that to happen. The reason why I'm so confused its because I've been getting mixed signals of his sexuality. Let me break it down for you guys.

I think he's straight because:

1) He's asked me if i know any hot girls to intro him to

2) He comments on girls like any straight guy would

3) He showed me certain stuff, that straight guys would like, on his phone

4) I'm cynical so I feel that the chances he's gay would be really little because of the whole straight ppl > gay ppl

I think he's gay because:

1) He has that little twang in his voice that gay guys have

2) He tends to call my name affectionately and some others' too but I'm not sure if he realizes it

3) There was a time in the lounge where we were sitting together on a sofa and i could really feel him leaning on me but in a subtle way

4) He has said sweet things to me like being worried about me when I arrive late at work

5) lotsa other things that i just can't remember now

So what do you think? Straight or Gay?

Your listed suspicions of his being gay may not be necessary gay-like in nature. Some straight people do have the thoughtfulness and 'manja'-sounding voice.

Obvious traits would be certain actions by him e.g. "I think he's hot", "Nice butt", "Hey, free Sunday night for clubbing?"

Having said that, some straight people do say those things I mentioned, but they may be more conscious and careful not to, as far as possible...

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

Guest Guest.J

If you are having a crush on him, even the sound of his fart you will say he is gay. Don't shit in your own backyard, this is your place of work.

I can't help but to agree with slayer's statement. Don't jeopardize your work with your own perspections. Whether or not things are in your way, there is always a certain level of risk involved, especially with your colleague. I've been through what you're experiencing now so please heed my advice. :)

from how u describe him, i can more or less say that your colleague is straight lah. some straight guys tend to 'care' more for their male friends cos they treat them as 'brothers' etc. it's because we are gay, so we always assume otherwise and come out with our own conclusion that 'oh he did this and this, so he should be gay'. to them, it's just all normal and part of brotherly love.

my rule of thumb is really simple - 'dun get involved with a straight guy'. you dun wanna get hurt in the end. dun keep assuming that maybe i can turn him gay, these kinda bullshat. it's just like telling us to go like girls. just accept that he's straight and move on. there are so many other guys out there. :)

Twenty years ago, a new colleague joined my company, he was young, stocky, fresh out from Commando, tan, and he rides a bike. Boy, was he the hottest and cutest guys I've ever laid my eyes on. He was new and I was asked to teach him the ropes. We see each other everyday, lunch together, etc. I was soooo into him. Too bad, he is str8. I was his senior and he was my protege. When we finished our work, as it was late, he will insist that he sent me back in his big Honda bike. I love the fact that I get to sit on his bike and hold his stocky bod. Wow, I can still remember how nice it felt even till today. But I made a conscious decision not to disclose my inclination or my affection for him and just keep him as a close friend. Eventually, I left the company and so did he. I even met his then girlfriend which I dislike. When he got married, I was invited to attend his wedding and now, he is a father of 3 kids. I believe I am the only few person he still keeps in contact with. Till this day, I never regretted my decision to keep him as a friend.

Dear confuse, there is nothing to be confused about. Whether he is gay or str8, eventually you will know. If you guys are meant to be, it will be, if it's not, so be it. Cherish and enjoy your time with him so that there will be sweet memories to reflect on in years to come. Be professional and do the right thing. I believe you will know what is the right thing to do.

Nowadays, it is very difficult to tell.

A straight or married man can be gay for a few minutes/hours/days.

I always keep my personal life out , whetther I am at work or serving my reservist.

Even if I like someone(gay/married), I will keep it to my self and never mix business with pleasure.

The problem is that I have had a lot of advances from straight married men -

1. Asking me whether I have a girlfriend?

2. Why I am not married?

3. Asking me if I do know any gay venues in Europe?

4. Inviting me to shower with them ? (not just once, but repeatedly)

5. Touching me; once a married father of 3 children reached out and grabbed my dick as I was walking passed him. My reservist buddy (married) of 9 yrs getting touchu-feely with me on my last ICT, taking pictures of me with his hp and fondling my chest.

6. Getting me to ride with them alone in their car and after dropping other colleagues off (supposed to drop me off coz my MRT is the nearest), remarking me on my looks and asked if I know I am attractive and that I must have a lot of girlfriends. It is also strange for man to comment on another man if he is goodlooking openly. Sounds horny and kinky.

I am trying to carry myself well but these straight married men are misbehaving themselves

Guest,

do you REALLY need us to tell you that when dealing with these supposedly straight and married men, that you should never make the first move? Come on, get over it and be rational about it. Do you want to get terminated from your present workplace for inappropriate behaviour?

Dear Confused, i am also encountering the same problem as you right now. There is this China guy who just recently work at my workplace...he have a very cute n likeable face which i like and he's only 24 but married...i tried to get close to him as a friend so i can look at his adorable face... sometimes i get to send him back home on my bike where he would hug me tight...there is also times where in the office he would use his hand to rub my stomach or my hand...i am also not sure whether he's st8 or bi but i would like to keep it as it is... Whether he's st8 or bi, let nature takes it course...but few things for sure,i get to see his face everyday, enjoy him rubbing my stomach n get a hug from him whenever i send him back home on my bike... :P

Dear Confused, i am also encountering the same problem as you right now. There is this China guy who just recently work at my workplace...he have a very cute n likeable face which i like and he's only 24 but married...i tried to get close to him as a friend so i can look at his adorable face... sometimes i get to send him back home on my bike where he would hug me tight...there is also times where in the office he would use his hand to rub my stomach or my hand...i am also not sure whether he's st8 or bi but i would like to keep it as it is... Whether he's st8 or bi, let nature takes it course...but few things for sure,i get to see his face everyday, enjoy him rubbing my stomach n get a hug from him whenever i send him back home on my bike... :P

I want to know if it is common for straight guy touching another guy in an intimate and suggestive way? :blink:

If I m straight, I would not want to touch another guy (straight, bi or gay). :yuk:

If I m gay, I would feel weird if a straight married man touched me that way. :unsure:

BTW, I met a lot of married men (japan, china, etc) who came out to play. They told me they had no choice but to get married and lead a double life (sooo sad) :(

I know straight guys in certain culture (Korean, Indians) are quite expressive and demonstrative with the same sex.

But to touch you on your stomach (which is so close to your ring ding dong)is a bit erotic. :whistle:

It is so bitter-sweet and soooo much sexual tension, can see (admire from a distance) but cannot go further ( it happened to 2 guy gays, too.

To the above Guest, i think it depend on how comfort is the st8 guy with u... Sometimes they treat u like brothers... And as for my colleague, his wife is also working in S'pore... And as for me, nobody knows that i'm a bi and maybe due to my friendly approach and closeness to him, he treat like a brother bcos other than his wife,he got no kith or kin here... Maybe thats why i got special attention from him... But i'll juz keep it as it is now... :P

Guest JUst enjoy the attention

Nowadays, it is very difficult to tell.

A straight or married man can be gay for a few minutes/hours/days.

I always keep my personal life out , whetther I am at work or serving my reservist.

Even if I like someone(gay/married), I will keep it to my self and never mix business with pleasure.

The problem is that I have had a lot of advances from straight married men -

1. Asking me whether I have a girlfriend?

2. Why I am not married?

3. Asking me if I do know any gay venues in Europe?

4. Inviting me to shower with them ? (not just once, but repeatedly)

5. Touching me; once a married father of 3 children reached out and grabbed my dick as I was walking passed him. My reservist buddy (married) of 9 yrs getting touchu-feely with me on my last ICT, taking pictures of me with his hp and fondling my chest.

6. Getting me to ride with them alone in their car and after dropping other colleagues off (supposed to drop me off coz my MRT is the nearest), remarking me on my looks and asked if I know I am attractive and that I must have a lot of girlfriends. It is also strange for man to comment on another man if he is goodlooking openly. Sounds horny and kinky.

I am trying to carry myself well but these straight married men are misbehaving themselves

Just just enjoy what you are getting now but don't analyse too much , sometimes it is better to just go with the flow, let nature go its course , don't key kiang and try to analyse too much untilk you don't enjoy the moment.

What does these incidents teach alll of us is that human nature and behaviour is not cast in stone, it is fluid , like what the buddha teaches about life and phenomena , human sexuality is not cast in stone either it is fluid spectrum of str8 to day to bi to asexual.

A str8 guy may or may not be open to gay ideas or influence, it sometimes depends on the circumstances the mood the motivation the level of horniness.

People like to believe that they make logical , rational decisons all the time, but most the time decisons to take actions are rushed and do not follow a logical path,

Just let nature take its course but at the same time curb your monkey mind from churning too many thoughts about possible gay outcomes from your interactions with your supposedly str8 friends, of course if you are like the characters from Dangerous Liasons , the two supreme seducers , the Vicomte de Valmont (male) , and the Marquise de Merteuil (female) who plotted and seduced and in the end these 2 characters life was destroyed.

It is a dangerous game to play that is why it is called the Dangerous Liasons.

Watch it if you can.

There is a Korean version called Untold scandals 2003 starrring Bae yong jUN

To the above Guest, i think it depend on how comfort is the st8 guy with u... Sometimes they treat u like brothers... And as for my colleague, his wife is also working in S'pore... And as for me, nobody knows that i'm a bi and maybe due to my friendly approach and closeness to him, he treat like a brother bcos other than his wife,he got no kith or kin here... Maybe thats why i got special attention from him... But i'll juz keep it as it is now... :P

First of all, do u fancy him?

What nationality/how attractive is this guy?

Let me know if he touches you Lollipop.

Ooooo......

just ask yourself, what you wish him to be?

what you want to " do " with him?

if you want to have " closer & special " brotherly love with him,

prepare...

All of the above , I want.

But u see the devil in my heart say yes, but the angel in my mind say NOOOOOO and dont be a 3rd Party and a Gay SLUT.

Karam also says beware of my next reincarnation as a slut, crawling in the toliets of a GAY SAUNA, like TENmen (if they are still around in the nxt 100 yrs) :ph34r:

Just just enjoy what you are getting now but don't analyse too much , sometimes it is better to just go with the flow, let nature go its course , don't key kiang and try to analyse too much untilk you don't enjoy the moment.

What does these incidents teach alll of us is that human nature and behaviour is not cast in stone, it is fluid , like what the buddha teaches about life and phenomena , human sexuality is not cast in stone either it is fluid spectrum of str8 to day to bi to asexual.

A str8 guy may or may not be open to gay ideas or influence, it sometimes depends on the circumstances the mood the motivation the level of horniness.

People like to believe that they make logical , rational decisons all the time, but most the time decisons to take actions are rushed and do not follow a logical path,

Just let nature take its course but at the same time curb your monkey mind from churning too many thoughts about possible gay outcomes from your interactions with your supposedly str8 friends, of course if you are like the characters from Dangerous Liasons , the two supreme seducers , the Vicomte de Valmont (male) , and the Marquise de Merteuil (female) who plotted and seduced and in the end these 2 characters life was destroyed.

It is a dangerous game to play that is why it is called the Dangerous Liasons.

Watch it if you can.

There is a Korean version called Untold scandals 2003 starrring Bae yong jUN

I am always in CONTROL but most of the time it is the straight guy who always make the 1st move. What I did is to pretend that I did not see them touching themselves suggestively and slanting their weewee towards your direction when they at the urinal and talking to you at the same time (I would not b standing nxt to them, I would go into the stall)

First of all, do u fancy him?

What nationality/how attractive is this guy?

Let me know if he touches you Lollipop.

Ooooo......

I do fancy and adore him... And he is from China... As to how attractive he is, he have the innocent,cute and adorable face... And if i can, i would sit infront of him the whole day juz to stare and admire his face... Sometimes,we even accidentally happened to go to the toilet together in office where he would stand next to the urinal i'm using. Get to see his didi...Yummy...

Guest Warlock

I do fancy and adore him... And he is from China... As to how attractive he is, he have the innocent,cute and adorable face... And if i can, i would sit infront of him the whole day juz to stare and admire his face... Sometimes,we even accidentally happened to go to the toilet together in office where he would stand next to the urinal i'm using. Get to see his didi...Yummy...

Some of the better looking guys are Greek, Italian, Japanese and Chinese (esp. from Beijing, they got more manly facial features and mannerism, Weewee size could be small like a pea or humongous like a bittergourd).

No wonder there is some attraction lah! Since you look at his didi, did he peep at your dodo ?

I am not surprise if u 2 ended up having a little bit of fun together, let me do my little gay magick on both of u. :rolleyes:

Not too sure whether he got look at my didi,but there was once i happened to see him glance at it... I think he try to compare...hahaha

His didi is of normal size... Will be surprise if some fun happen between us, if not juz let it be...i also do treat him like brother but on the dark side,i like him... :rolleyes:

Guest Cuming soon

Not too sure whether he got look at my didi,but there was once i happened to see him glance at it... I think he try to compare...hahaha

His didi is of normal size... Will be surprise if some fun happen between us, if not juz let it be...i also do treat him like brother but on the dark side,i like him... :rolleyes:

He's not comparing. Once upon a time, I was very straight. I did not bother to look at people weewee at the urinal.

IT's a MAN THING, u know?

Oooo.., wish i could b there when both of you brokeback together. So SEXXXYYYY......

Yes, R u a top/bottom?

If that happens, if he's a top and u r one 2, would u let him top u?

If u r a bottom and u r a bottom, would u top him if he wants u to?

I know you can say flexi or just jerk off but I would like to know your answers to the above questions.

Guest Celin  DIONNE

i'm a top...but if he's a top,i'll let him top me but for him only but i'll still be a top... If both of us r bottom, ane if he want me to top him,i'll do it also for him... :thumb:

And I m your bottom , u r my top ......... and I am ready to xxxx, THE POWER OF LOVE!!!!!!!

Top once or more?

Once I met a cute 4-eyed Korean at Towel. He asked me in a manly voice "I m a top, u r?".

I answered I m VERSATILE. Actually, I m more of a top (becoz fxxking me hurts like hell; i tried everything from Kamasutra postion to Meditation and they did not work). When I got fxxked, even by the smallest cock, I would let out this loud moan becoz It really hurts. But they liked it becoz it's loud and manly (I was in so much pain) . They (sadists) found it to be sexy. As I was being tortured by the Korean, God must have heard my prayers. My Weewee actually quite big for an Asian (as commented by some Ang Mo) and the Top Korean put a condom on my cock and sat on it. He was moaning so loud and I came quickly. Talk about a gay miracle.

Another thing, How tall is this Chinese Guy? Chubby or muscular? samll eyes? nice rosy complexion?

Sex with China Men is very hot !!! Probably due to culture taboo and inhibition, they are more expressive and horny.

It's like if u never cum for 3 months, you will shoot like a volcano eruption.

his height is of an average asian height... He is between not too thin and not too chubby... Normal eyes wif cute smile... Nice rosy complextion... :thumb:

Oooo, salivating and drooling. Can have a bit of fun but don't be serious.

I met this Manly cute china guy long time ago , we had fun and xchange email. I found out he had a wife and 3 kids.

Fine until few months down the road he told me he was going to leave his wife to come to sin to join me.

I freaked out and managed to talk some sense into him. At last , I got to do a Houdini (disappear from the surface of the earth) to ward him off. Now, i think he has bcome an alcoholic.

I always attract married guys. I do not want to be the 3rd party or home-wrecker.

Now the first question I ask is not R u Top or Bottom? but R u Married? :wacko:

Guest ohmygod

i am not married but already engaged...3 more years to marriage...as for my china colleague, he is already married wif no kids...

you getting married and still having thoughts of gay sex? shocking!

yup...i'm a bi...nothing to be shock about...started out as a bicurious...and yes marrying to a women... :twisted:

Finally, someone on the other side of the fence.

Just Curious

a. Marrying to Procreate, or marrying bcoz u love her?

b. Intimacy with guys better? (I once had sex with a straight guy and he stopped me in the heat of the action and told me I am even better looking than his galfriend. I was flabbergasted :wacko:

c. I am sure she is not aware of your bi status, planning to stop all bi activities after marriage?

d. Say if there is a hot muscualr hunk and your fiance, you can only choose one to have sex with, who would you choose?

(choosing both not accepted)

e. 30 yrs down the road, your son found out you are bi, how would you explain to him?

What if your son is gay or bi? Acceptable ?

yup...i'm a bi...nothing to be shock about...started out as a bicurious...and yes marrying to a women... :twisted:

Indeed there is nothing "shocking" about it. It is just another category of men's sexual preferences. I have met my own fair share of supposedly "straight" men in my life, I have met enough of them for me to be almost convinced that no one is really straight. The supposedly straight ones are either closeted or they have not tried gay sex to decide what they like. Even if they say it as manly as they can "Oh no no no... I only like pussy...".... No one knows what is going through their minds at that moment. Especially so when I say that a man can give a better blowjob (I too have been on both sides of the fence to arrive at this conclusion), I am sure the "straight" men do pause for a moment to wonder if it is true.

So Casper, be what you are. Just be careful not to hurt anyone in the process.

thanks slayer...dun worry,i know wat to do since i've already chosen my path of life...and to guest, i'm marrying her bcos i love her and not bcos to procreate. My answer to your b question will be almost the same for both sexes.(maybe he tell u tat to get more heat to the action) :whistle:

She does not know tat i'm a bi.will still do it discreetly after marriage but not too often...will choose my fiance bcos i dun fancy hot muscular hunk... :yuk: my answer to question e will be wait for that to happen then we will talk about...and i believe all our journey in life is already written before we r born...i'll accept it if my son a gay/bi...but with a parent to educate their kids properly and with god blessing,i do hope my kids will be st8... :thumb:

thanks slayer...dun worry,i know wat to do since i've already chosen my path of life...and to guest, i'm marrying her bcos i love her and not bcos to procreate. My answer to your b question will be almost the same for both sexes.(maybe he tell u tat to get more heat to the action) :whistle:

She does not know tat i'm a bi.will still do it discreetly after marriage but not too often...will choose my fiance bcos i dun fancy hot muscular hunk... :yuk: my answer to question e will be wait for that to happen then we will talk about...and i believe all our journey in life is already written before we r born...i'll accept it if my son a gay/bi...but with a parent to educate their kids properly and with god blessing,i do hope my kids will be st8... :thumb:

Slayer is a GOD - he just outed every man in the world! YES, it's true. When it comes to sex, who cares about gender as long as one is staisfied.I had met many straight married men in my travels, they might be a bit hesistant at first. The next thing you know, they were all over you.

Pls do not tell your wife about your ECA. My friend told his wife and his wife stopped sex and almost got a divorce. She is staying put bcoz of the children (so sad :()

I hop u dun mind me showing up at your doorstep(30 yrs later) with your son introducing me as his SUGAR DADDY!

It 's destined :clap:

Maybe when your son is not around, we could do some senior citizen exercise together, like wrestling in the nude! :whistle:

yup...i dun mind that but provided if you could live another 30yrs... :yuk: and if you happen to be alive,dun forget to put my son as your beneficiary after you're gone from this world... :thumb: thanks to my son future sugar daddy... :P

I will have a long life (as confirmed by 4 psychics). :clap:

I shall leave your son my gold-plated dildo collections, diamond-studded cock rings and my Tenga Fliphole. :twisted:

I will leave you a home-made movie of me pleasuring your son, for your eyes only. :smokin:

Hole, hole, hole, it's the season to be jolly!!!!!

hahaha...nice...thanks for pleasuring my future son with your hole provided if he want it...if he want it,he would gladly to serve to your hole needs...lolx :thumb: but i can asure you tat my future son dun anyhow fxxk juz any tom.dick or harry...same like his dad,he follow his heart... :lol:

Edited by casper

Guest newguy2l

congrats caspar for standing up to your right to your way of life

i am like u but a bit more matured

been there done that

dont worry - it can be done leaving everyone happy

just want to give u my support

casper, never use strong words - no turning back :)

i believe you will know better when you have a more complete family,

when you have a kid etc.

i can't encourage you for such case, but just follow & listen to your heart,

honest to yourself & hope don't hurt someone you love most now & in future,

cheer & merry X'mas

Guest wife of a bi

Curious, is not nice & very bad indeed to drag some innocent in, i believe that you too don't like others to black your love one right?

Hi Snowball,

I'm surprised you discuss about the morality of the whole matter. You think it's nice to be the wife of a bi without knowing it? You all only care about the feeling of the bi.

Hi Snowball,

You think it's nice to be the wife of a bi without knowing it?

kindly read my post above 02:02 PM, i did say that i not encourage such case, i have already state my position,

we can advice but beside that nothing we can do. i never agree about married guys with affairs cos i think is very irresponsible when you

decide to get married.

yet, no matter what, we still can't use words to hurt innocent people or drag them in, do you agree about that?

you can lists a long list why he should or should not & what he may face if true identity reveal or expose, however

is really evil to assume & accuse to label some love one is " lesbian " etc.

Edited by snowball

Guest wife of a bi

kindly read my post above 02:56 PM

Which part of what I said below here is assumption and accusation?

Do you think Casper's wife-to-be is a lesbian? Maybe, she writes the same thing in a lesbian forum.

It's people like you who worry that there is not enough trouble in this world. Don't moralize please.

casper, never use strong words - no turning back :)

i believe you will know better when you have a more complete family,

when you have a kid etc.

i can't encourage you for such case, but just follow & listen to your heart,

honest to yourself & hope don't hurt someone you love most now & in future,

cheer & merry X'mas

Thanks Snowball for pointing tat out...sorry if i used strong word...thanks for that...appreciate tat...and as whether my fiancee is a lesbian,let it be our secret as it is my affair... :yuk: i always listen n follow what my heart say and things turn out well than i expected...anyway snowball, let what ppl want to say,can't stop them from saying things... Merry Chrismas n enjoy your holiday... :thumb:

Guest Papa Lai CHI

hahaha...nice...thanks for pleasuring my future son with your hole provided if he want it...if he want it,he would gladly to serve to your hole needs...lolx :thumb: but i can asure you tat my future son dun anyhow fxxk juz any tom.dick or harry...same like his dad,he follow his heart... :lol:

Thanks for reminding me, I should start working on it now. BTW , I m a top like u and your son is likely to b a bottom.

Top father, bottom Son. But Dun worry, I m not that badlooking lah. I go Japan I do Singapore Proud, u know. Many Compliments from Japs. I go China, also gather good accolades from the cHinese national. Maybe we can top each other when son not around. If your son caught us , just say we are doing some chinese sword fighting with our dicks to facilitate blood circulation for senior citizens.

Guest MORPHINE

Thanks Snowball for pointing tat out...sorry if i used strong word...thanks for that...appreciate tat...and as whether my fiancee is a lesbian,let it be our secret as it is my affair... :yuk: i always listen n follow what my heart say and things turn out well than i expected...anyway snowball, let what ppl want to say,can't stop them from saying things... Merry Chrismas n enjoy your holiday... :thumb:

I know of a couple whose wife is a bi/lesbian and the husband knows it. He's very straight and okay with it.

But this husband does not want to be left out. I heard he's trying to be a bi, secretly. Wife very suspicious and not very happy with sharing the husband's dick. Imagine receiving his husband dick at nite when the dick was in someone's else shitty asshole.

Remember the taiwanese movie 'The River'. Bi man go to sauna, enter the darkroom and got jerked off. Found out later, by his gay son. Slapped the son and the son rebuked father has no right.

My friend refused to acknowledge his father bzoz father got mistress, for 30 yrs.

His father super good at keeping secret but kenna disclosed. When confronted by wife, ran away (got the courage to flirt but NO SEED to admit). Wife almost jumped down from a 24 storey unit that fatefful nite. Now, still with MISTRESS, DIE LAH and never learnt.

When a man is not what he is, he hurts his wife, AND HIS CHILDREN, TOO. THEY ARE ALL SUFFERING SECRETLY AND OPENLY BCOZ RELATIVES MOCK & LAUGH AT THEM FOR SOMETHING THEY DID NOT DO. My Friend could not wait for the father to die quickly so to have closure. Mother putting on an act for the past 15 yrs just to keep the front. Very painful and deserved an oscar for best actress.

If I am the Mother, I will chop off his KooKoo Bird, cook curry with it and feed the dog. Make sure cannot re-attached lah :twisted:

IF YOU LOVE YOUR WIFE AND WANT TO PROVIDE FOR YOUR CHILDREN A LOVING HOME TO GROW UP HAPPYILY, PLS RETHINK.

Do you think Casper's wife-to-be is a lesbian? Maybe, she writes the same thing in a lesbian forum.

Hey, leaves the wife out. This is about Casper - his choice, his action.

But sadly his family may have to bear his consequence when found out.....

• G_M changed the title to Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked, unlocked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.