Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

On 7/2/2022 at 3:19 PM, firefight said:

The training pool and kids pool are closed. Don't see any Reno tho.

Wonder when the training pool will be reopened. I hope it will be soon so that all the kids swimming lesson on Sat and Sun can go back there.

Today, the pool seems more crowded or perhaps, I was there a little later than my usual time.

Surprisingly, I saw some "old" faces and old acquaintances. Been a l-o-n-g while, I must admit. 

The irritating Caterpillar (or I prefer to call him 毛毛虫  because of his hairy body and back) is at the pool, pretending to take 2 showers within 15min time frame. Puhlease..... get a life!

Glad to see Mr Marcuse has found his tanning spot. White Arena has morphed into Cyan Arena today. Sweet pastel colour.

The Russian kids swim group is quite 'dominating' (not sure if there is a better word here), just like its President.🤐. That group better has a booking for that 3 lanes. I was kind of feeling happy inside me when that guy clashed onto that kid in the middle of the pool. 😬

On 7/7/2022 at 6:15 PM, And then said:

Definitely.

Katong post renovation is very difficult. The layout is just too open.

But the clientele here less gay than the old Katong.

Katong has always been extremely gay before and after the reno. Nothing has changed. Same cruisers you see there. 

On 7/7/2022 at 3:36 PM, newcum said:

Really meh? Cannot even suntan..katong pool crowd better...

Agree with you.

On 7/7/2022 at 3:51 PM, bluerunner said:

I prefer an almost empty pool where I can swim in peace and shower in peace. No irritating cruiser(s)

Agree with you but I'm OK with some eye candy.

On 7/22/2022 at 10:20 AM, PS4 said:

Woah someone posted on google reviews a pic of the male toilet… theres fully open urinal wall kinda thing? Not often/almost impossible to see in sg 🙊 should go before this place gets torn down :( is weekends a good time? (For cruising too) 

What's so attractive about an open urinal? Weekends is OK except evening hours. Not sure about cruising but yesterday did see some tasty guys.

On 7/22/2022 at 12:30 PM, firefight said:

What's so attractive about an open urinal? Weekends is OK except evening hours. Not sure about cruising but yesterday did see some tasty guys.

Most open lorrr and is just an older design thats hard to come by… urinals are either shelled up or have barriers nowadays… lol… maybe its just me.. but ok well noted :) ive yet to go sooo maybe soon… 

Just now there were more swimmers at KBSC despite the cloudy weather.

The noteworthy one was the very fit guy in navy trunks. He could swim freestyle fast and nonstop. After swimming and some selfish, he changed into a PUMP undies.. 

When I was changing there was another small tanned dude who had just arrived. He changed into a small thin bright blue trunks. Definitely a delightful color. 

There were other swimmers as well who were doing laps for their personal fitness. Glad that there weren't too many though. Hope everyone had a good swim.

• 2 weeks later...

Not very busy but not deserted too on a scorching hot Saturday. 
Saw Mr Marcuse there tanning. *Wave wave. *
Was expecting Singapore colours as National Day is just at the corner but that’s not the case. Saw 2 guys in white. Someone in red. 
And … and … did I see an uncle in a thong (or something almost thong)? 😏🤭🤫

On 8/9/2022 at 10:44 PM, bluerunner said:

Eh bro… you suggest you go check the notice board right in front of the entrance (at the turnstile) and cone back here to correct that post earlier hor. 

Just saw that the teaching pool will be opened during the weekends and PHs 8am to 930pm. Otherwise closed on weekdays. Had a great swim just now under the sun.

• 2 weeks later...