Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

On 1/6/2021 at 11:58 AM, tomcat said:

yah...if want to do, do all the way. if not, why bother at all. that's just me lah

Agree. They only react when it’s in the open / public/ on the media. Though most likely the reply wld be those standard answer : tq 4 feedback, we will evaluate. End of story. 

Edited by begleitung
1 hour ago, Notti said:

Thanks, what is the starting time to do booking? E.g. every 12am daily?

Hello @Notti, new booking slots for any day will be released at 7am 3 days before. For example, if you wish to swim on 17 Jan, then new slots will be open for booking from 7am on 14 Jan onwards. I remember reading about it somewhere on the website. Hope this helps. :)

• 2 months later...

About 1 week before the pool closed because of Covid...

There was this tanned fit guy who cycled to the pool. Parked his bike outside the walkway. 

After my short swim, headed to the showers and saw that he was just coming out of the showers. beautiful lean fit bod. 

we were across from each other and saw his cock get hard. in response i touched my own hard cock and pinched my nipple. 

walked to 1 of the cubicles behind the wall and he followed me in after a while. obviously knew what he wanted. pushed me down and mouth fucked me. omg. his cock was slightly curved downwards, long but not very thick.. perfect size and fit. i was tearing slightly but thoroughly enjoyed the view looking up at his defined abs. played with his nipples as he fucked my mouth. he came on my face. 

Hope to see him again.  

1 hour ago, swimwithme said:

There was this tanned fit guy who cycled to the pool. Parked his bike outside the walkway. 

After my short swim, headed to the showers and saw that he was just coming out of the showers. beautiful lean fit bod. 

we were across from each other and saw his cock get hard. in response i touched my own hard cock and pinched my nipple. 

walked to 1 of the cubicles behind the wall and he followed me in after a while. obviously knew what he wanted. pushed me down and mouth fucked me. omg. his cock was slightly curved downwards, long but not very thick.. perfect size and fit. i was tearing slightly but thoroughly enjoyed the view looking up at his defined abs. played with his nipples as he fucked my mouth. he came on my face. 

Hope to see him again.  

I know who! Lol. 
please don’t pm/DK me hor. 

On 3/26/2021 at 11:11 AM, swimwithme said:

Hope to see him again.  

Ooo downward curve, so far only played with a cut one before, nice. ^_^

On 3/31/2021 at 9:11 PM, firefight said:

wow i didnt know this thread is alive  havent been there recently as i have been goin safra to swim 

Which SAFRA you frequent? 

• 1 month later...

15 May 2021 (Sat) 7.30pm slot.

was about to leave & saw a buff cutie (bespec, black trunk, comp pool) entering the shower. you walk towards the expressway overhead bridge, but i am too shy to approach you.

Capacity has been further reduced since May 16. Better book your slots!!

Is half of the competition pool still reserved for the swim school training during this P2HA period? When I was there last Friday, i was pissed off that the swim school took up the entire comp pool and we members of public were all shifted to the training pool!

5 hours ago, philips said:

Capacity has been further reduced since May 16. Better book your slots!!

Is half of the competition pool still reserved for the swim school training during this P2HA period? When I was there last Friday, i was pissed off that the swim school took up the entire comp pool and we members of public were all shifted to the training pool!

What time were you there? I was there yesterday at about 6 plus and the competition pool was pretty empty.

On 5/18/2021 at 8:18 PM, axefactor said:

What time were you there? I was there yesterday at about 6 plus and the competition pool was pretty empty.

Was there for the 845 slot. Was told by the lifeguard that for the 845 slot we can only enter at 9pm due to the usage by the training school. Tsk

• 3 weeks later...

It has really been a long while since I have swum in this pool.

I was back at the pool this week.

Here are some observations:

Let's start with the bad ones.

1.  The big pool is dirty! I could see brown mold forming at the base of the pool!🤢 Many years swimming there, I had not seen anything like that before from this pool. Very sad to see the pool in such pathetic state.

2. The clock is not working. Almost got fooled by it thinking I still have a lot of time.

3. One of the toilet cubicle has a leaking water tank. No one bothered to turned the tap off. It was turned off eventually.

The more positive ones:

1. The black mold on the wall of the shower cubicle is gone! No hair in the drain too! (at least not in the cubicle that I was using). The shower cubicle still looks old because of the paint is peeling off. So we are seeing the current layer of paint and those from the previous painted layers.

2. The urinal was not smelly when I was there. I was surprised. 

Looks like the current cleaner has done a better work than the previous (lazy) cleaner.

You were in blue trunk, 15 June, 730pm slot, chinese about 175 to 180cm, mid 30s or maybe 40 swim at comp pool. We had few time eyes contact when swim. After swim you did a push up before head to shower. You are hot and if you are here pls dm me. 

Edited by cyrus92
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...