Male HQ

Kallang Basin Swimming Pool

hlkang79

Just finished my swim at Kallang Basin. Ah if you took/found my Najibai goggles, hope it will be working well for you.

Actually the crowd mix is quite interesting at this time slot. Got a very wide range,  boys to men to unkers.

Edited by firefight
On 3/14/2022 at 3:44 PM, gleamingsparks said:

Curious to see how Kallang Basin is like now. I haven't been there in years, but I'll always remember it as the place where I had my first sexual experience.

It looks about the same, old but open since many years ago except for the low budget revamped changing room and the additional ActiveSG gym 

• 3 weeks later...

Today's sights..

A. Camo trunks unker with fantastic stamina and speed (albeit with buoy).

B. Slim fun sized unker with shaved pubes (or waxed). Got semi hard while bathing and looking into the mirror.

C. 180cm hunk in office attire.. I was leaving while he changed so couldn't see much

D. Tanned Fit dude in singlet.. navy?

C and D should be 12nn slot while A and B and myself were 11am slots

On 4/12/2022 at 12:49 PM, firefight said:

Today's sights..

A. Camo trunks unker with fantastic stamina and speed (albeit with buoy).

B. Slim fun sized unker with shaved pubes (or waxed). Got semi hard while bathing and looking into the mirror.

C. 180cm hunk in office attire.. I was leaving while he changed so couldn't see much

D. Tanned Fit dude in singlet.. navy?

C and D should be 12nn slot while A and B and myself were 11am slots

You take your time to shower, wear your specs and enjoy the view yeah. 😝

On 4/12/2022 at 2:58 PM, bluerunner said:

You take your time to shower, wear your specs and enjoy the view yeah. 😝

Nope.. I don't wear specs to the pool. And also I don't take my time to shower..I take my time to dry up 😛

Edited by firefight

Good and bad things at the pool just now

Good

1. There were 5 swimmers at the pool excluding those of the training class.

2. The other class at the middle pool had some eye candies.

3. The weather was fine

Bad

1. The pool edge had many drowned insects.

2. I feel the edge of the pools nearest the grandstand seem to be extra dirty..

Long weekend that we all anticipated came and is slowly slipping by (as I am typing this).

Have a few shoutouts to the regulars seen at KB pool during this hot long weekend:

1. Navy Marcuse guy tanning at the end of the teaching pool - Good to see you back. Hope to see you again next week.🥰

2. PA chap - Been a while. 🙂

It's back to work for tomorrow. Endure another week and it's another shorter "long" weekend on the way.

Was at KBSC earlier for a quick swim from 720 till 750.

Cruiser alert: When I first arrived there was a guy in black/red trunks sitting there and looking around. When I was done in 16mins he was still there. I know 16mins isn't very long but should be enough for one to finish changing? But he was still in trunks.

Also saw a sexy trunks guy in blue cap. His blue trunks had a thin band at the sides. Didn't manage to see close up though. 

Then there was a really lean dude in camo or flowery trunks. Quite a fun sized looker though could be over 40s.

Also was nearby an unker in short dyed hair. His deek was dangling right in front of me as I dried up. Like a big fat worm... Haha. May be of interest to those suckers...

Too bad I didn't had much time and so had to rush off.

A. To the guy who lost his shoes.. hope you managed to find it back. Who the hell would take others shoes?

B. To the same guy, man you are quite cute.

Other ppl I saw.. a fun sized super fair shy dude.. not sure he did actually swim or not. Haha.

And a bikini babe.. and other uncles.

On 5/6/2022 at 1:15 PM, firefight said:

A. To the guy who lost his shoes.. hope you managed to find it back. Who the hell would take others shoes?.

Omg. Now we even have shoe thief! Fuck!!

Opening up the pool is doing more bad than good. 
Cruisers, screaming kids and even thieves are back!

On 5/3/2022 at 3:27 PM, bluerunner said:

Long weekend that we all anticipated came and is slowly slipping by (as I am typing this).

Have a few shoutouts to the regulars seen at KB pool during this hot long weekend:

1. Navy Marcuse guy tanning at the end of the teaching pool - Good to see you back. Hope to see you again next week.🥰

2. PA chap - Been a while. 🙂

It's back to work for tomorrow. Endure another week and it's another shorter "long" weekend on the way.

Cruisy?

On 5/12/2022 at 9:42 AM, Austguy said:

Wah, so happening there. 

Fantastic swim today.

Sorry AC black trunks guy, I hijacked your lane. But you were really tasty. 

Later at 1240 there was a 185hunk who came to the pool in black Arena trunks. Totally not tanned so likely not a freq swimmer. But model bod...Good for clothes hanging.

Other regulars I saw were in the changing room... The white trunks guy in specs... And big deek unker... 

On 5/14/2022 at 2:27 PM, bluerunner said:

Gosh.....Kallang Basin pool has lost its tranquility and calmness since its reopening.

The pool is plagued by irritating 'houseflies' (if you know what I mean).

Awful!!!

ya... same at katong pool just now but they are mostly at the training pool.... but teachers start to conduct classes at the competition pool wen am done...

On 5/14/2022 at 2:42 PM, Week1 said:

ya... same at katong pool just now but they are mostly at the training pool.... but teachers start to conduct classes at the competition pool wen am done...

I thought the teaching pool at Katie Ng will be closed until September?

At Kallang basin, kids swim lesson is going on at deep pool too. They used to be at the teaching pool. Dunno why now they are all at the deep pool. The teaching pool is rather empty now. Sigh. 

On 5/14/2022 at 2:27 PM, bluerunner said:

Gosh.....Kallang Basin pool has lost its tranquility and calmness since its reopening.

The pool is plagued by irritating 'houseflies' (if you know what I mean).

Awful!!!

Hahaha...awful houseflies? Use a big houseflies swatter...*splat* *splat* *splat* ☆#@☆@☆#!! ...keke

Edited by yuquidam
  • 2 weeks later...