Male HQ

Questions About Military / Police / Ns - Enlistment / Medical Checkup & Ord Checkup Ffi (Compiled)

Guest Dane

• 1 month later...

Hey im going to enlist for NS soon, BMT, and im seriously damn scared. I dont want to declare gay or anything because i have family and friends whom i don't want to disclose my sexuality to and in this society we live in, the discrimination in terms of jobs far outweighs declaring gay.

I'm scared in because i am a discreet gay, and i don't wish to be mocked at by my peers when i am showering and i have an erection. Does anyone knows if there are shower partitions? If there isn't, any advice on how to prevent erection? Even at home when i bathe i can easily stimulate myself when i wash my dick. WTH right. i dont really want to wear underwear and bathe because i think the other guys would laugh at me which i don't want to happen.

Also, does anyone knows if the urinals there are those bowl shaped ones? Those that the person standing beside you can clearly see your dick? I am very pee-shy and i cannot pee at all in public unless i am alone. Those bowl shaped urinal suck because i can't even pretend to pee and i dont want to look like a sissy going to stall every time i pee. Anyone feel the same? Are all gays pee shy?

And can anyone remember the health checkup before enlisting? I heard you must do a urine drug test, and like i said, i cannot pee in public at all! How am i going to produce urine? Can i go into a stall and collect the urine?

1. You don't need to declare that you are gay, continue to be discreet!

2. You will be too tired after a day of trainings and have no time for erection. Your focus will be to wash up and lie on bed to SMS or sleep.

3. The bathing cubicles dun have doors but got partitions, but no one can see if u have a hard-on, so its ok.

4. Urinals are not the bowl type

5. Pre-enlist checkup: only need to pee on the stick and they will dispose it after they record the readings, so dun worry, u can also pee in the cubicle if u want.

Edited by astroboy1985

If u r discreet, no need to be scare at all, just behave normally in the camp. Most of the camp now, the shower cubicles not only have partitions, some of them even have door now, so no need to scare again. Unlike my time, even have open concept shower rm!

Most of the time when u are in the camp, confirm u will be too tired and no mood to get erected or even have time to jerk off. Esp during your BMT period, u just want to shower quickly and go to sleep. Although there are many topless guys ard u, trust me, u wld get numb by them and wld not feel horny or get erected so easily.

I'm pee shy too. Tt's y i understand how u feel. I dont think they allow anyone to use the cubicle in CMPB. They will usually lock the cubicles' door. Unless you are doing your check-up somewhere else or they have somehow change, i think u need to force the pee out of you at the urinal. Try to drink lots of water and hold your pee before your check up, you should be fine.

Just behave wht u r now behaving now, dun think u need to be scare of anything in the army. If u really got horny, just go into the toilet cubicle and jerk off lor.

Anyway, even your camp mate saw your erection also doesn't matter. Just tell them too long never jerk off and got horny lah. Straight guy also got jerk off.

Btw, jerking off/masturbating in camp is an offence. You can jerk off all you want, but dont get caught.

lol, wow.

but yeah, I'm kinda freaked out (i think i'll go in after i graduate so that should be after May 2012)... just hope nothing stupid happens for that 2+ years!~~

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

lol, wow.

but yeah, I'm kinda freaked out (i think i'll go in after i graduate so that should be after May 2012)... just hope nothing stupid happens for that 2+ years!~~

Now ns all 2 yrs only.

Btw, jerking off/masturbating in camp is an offence. You can jerk off all you want, but dont get caught.

Many things in camp also an offence! Not only masturbating lor! But if u do it inside a cubicle and dun make so much noise, nobody will know!

Now ns all 2 yrs only.

oh isn't that extra 6 months of BMT or something.. that's an addition to the usual 2 years we've to serve in the units we are in right?

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

oh isn't that extra 6 months of BMT or something.. that's an addition to the usual 2 years we've to serve in the units we are in right?

Haha, forgot abt the extra physical training phase if u fail your NAFA test.

Update: Nowadays the showers have doors already...

wow, so fast install doors ar? i POP-ed from Tekong in Dec 2006, whahahaha. if BMT's shower cubicle have doors, then pple will shower longer, then got long queue, then have to do more cleaning during area-cleaning, then more chances for sergeants to find fault in the area cleaning. hmm...

Many things in camp also an offence! Not only masturbating lor! But if u do it inside a cubicle and dun make so much noise, nobody will know!

masturbating, Gay sex, mutual jo, watchin pxxn all are Offences in SXF. Still u may ogle openly at nice, sweaty hot bod especially in bathroom YUMYUM!!! Those tattoo ah beng love to walk ard in bathroom naked showing off their thing WOOOOOOO~~~~~ But dun get too high by seeing...control abit lol.

Of cox offence is offence , still SXF rule no 8: Do anything but dun get caught! I know many have sex ard in restricted area and some got caught and become case studies.

wow, so fast install doors ar? i POP-ed from Tekong in Dec 2006, whahahaha. if BMT's shower cubicle have doors, then pple will shower longer, then got long queue, then have to do more cleaning during area-cleaning, then more chances for sergeants to find fault in the area cleaning. hmm...

bro, my unit is 9div and I'm stuck in Tekong from BMT all the way till I ORD... I just ORDed like in June 2010... BMTC company lines shower still got no doors yet.. Onli thoes on the first floors which can onli be use by the sergeants and officers... From what I know, after BMTC school 4 is open, than will hv doors for the shower cubicle.. Tekong is upgrading as we speak... For thoes going to enlist to Tekong, all I can say is enjoy and cherish your BMTC days... When u go to unit, it's a different feeling...

bro, my unit is 9div and I'm stuck in Tekong from BMT all the way till I ORD... I just ORDed like in June 2010... BMTC company lines shower still got no doors yet.. Onli thoes on the first floors which can onli be use by the sergeants and officers... From what I know, after BMTC school 4 is open, than will hv doors for the shower cubicle.. Tekong is upgrading as we speak... For thoes going to enlist to Tekong, all I can say is enjoy and cherish your BMTC days... When u go to unit, it's a different feeling...

with doors!!!? so no fun!! unlike in the past everyone watchin each other ass as we bathe haha. Field camp more fun. all bathe naked together in the wild. WOOOH! some company even took fotos...kind of kinky LOL!...many are shocked how close their head is to other's dick lol

with doors!!!? so no fun!! unlike in the past everyone watchin each other ass as we bathe haha. Field camp more fun. all bathe naked together in the wild. WOOOH! some company even took fotos...kind of kinky LOL!...many are shocked how close their head is to other's dick lol

yupyup... I remember thoes times...

TS, you dun have to be scared or worried about anything at all. Trust us, we have all gone through it before.

I think tekong shower rooms still do not have doors, only partitions. most people, if not all, face the wall when they shower, meaning only your butt is exposed to the rest. even if you have an erection (and i can tell you higher chances you wont), nobody can see. and yes, you will be so damn tired and just wanna clean yourself and rest, you have no time to think about guys or erections at all.

another way is to take those cubicles at the extreme ends cos people are lining up in the centre. unless someone damn boliao, stand outside and watch you shower. most people always rush for these cubicles cos trust me, straights are shy too and these cubicles are less prone to 'flooding'.

you can always pee in toilet cubicles and dun have to use urinal.

just dun worry so much and go in with an open mind. you can always find you way around situations on the spot.

Guest NS is fun

You don't have to worry about getting an erection because there is no heater in the bath, your cock will shrink instead due to the cold water.

Maybe you are lucky like me, managed to find a closeted gay buddy with a yummy body and "bonded" easily. If not, you have to act straight.

Guest NS is fun

Oh, and don't try anything funny in camp because it will be written in your record if you get caught. Which means all the higher ups will know everything about you.

So unless you want to go through hell, I'll advice you to be low profile and control your urges.

I rem during my time, not only ass expose when we bathe, i even tried before 3 of us squeeze in one cubicle to bath during BMT. Becos we were given very short time to shower and not enough shower cubicle!

masturbating, Gay sex, mutual jo, watchin pxxn all are Offences in SXF. Still u may ogle openly at nice, sweaty hot bod especially in bathroom YUMYUM!!! Those tattoo ah beng love to walk ard in bathroom naked showing off their thing WOOOOOOO~~~~~ But dun get too high by seeing...control abit lol.

Of cox offence is offence , still SXF rule no 8: Do anything but dun get caught! I know many have sex ard in restricted area and some got caught and become case studies.

In the army, it's all depends wht turn u on and how gd is your self control is. During my army days, i dun really get so much turn on in the bathrm by those naked guys. I wld get instant turn on by those hot and sweaty bod, esp when i saw them doing their routine run or playing basketball topless!

I rem during my time, not only ass expose when we bathe, i even tried before 3 of us squeeze in one cubicle to bath during BMT. Becos we were given very short time to shower and not enough shower cubicle!

haha agree. my buddy and i shared the same cubicle cos there wasnt enough time. haha. after field camp, everyone will rush to remove their makeups (camo), bathe and wash their smelly no4. haha.

I POP-ed in April 2010, and trust me, there ARE doors for all shower cubicles. My sergeant told me the doors were installed just prior to my batch. Also, NS liability is 2 years for people who failed NAPHA (4 months PTP + BMT) and 1 year 10 months for those who passed (2 months BMT). Not sure for obese batch.

haha agree. my buddy and i shared the same cubicle cos there wasnt enough time. haha. after field camp, everyone will rush to remove their makeups (camo), bathe and wash their smelly no4. haha.

Haha I had a similar experience too. We would form rows in front of each shower cubical.

1) Go in and wet yourself

2) Come out move to the back of the queue and apply soap all over your body.

3) Go in again and rinse off your soap.

4) Come out and towel yourself dry...

Was quite fun and memorable when we did this in BMT. haha

There's always another secret.

Ya lor, esp after field camp or just came back from field training, damn tired and all of us is to wash up as fast as we cld and then go to sleep. Dun even bother how many of us inside the cubicle! And 100% no time to get arouse or hard!

boys nowadays fxxking useless. scared this scared that

He is just seeking help to address his concerns which are not totally invalid. What has this to do with the worth of the poster?

Hey im going to enlist for NS soon, BMT, and im seriously damn scared. I dont want to declare gay or anything because i have family and friends whom i don't want to disclose my sexuality to and in this society we live in, the discrimination in terms of jobs far outweighs declaring gay.

I'm scared in because i am a discreet gay, and i don't wish to be mocked at by my peers when i am showering and i have an erection. Does anyone knows if there are shower partitions? If there isn't, any advice on how to prevent erection? Even at home when i bathe i can easily stimulate myself when i wash my dick. WTH right. i dont really want to wear underwear and bathe because i think the other guys would laugh at me which i don't want to happen.

Also, does anyone knows if the urinals there are those bowl shaped ones? Those that the person standing beside you can clearly see your dick? I am very pee-shy and i cannot pee at all in public unless i am alone. Those bowl shaped urinal suck because i can't even pretend to pee and i dont want to look like a sissy going to stall every time i pee. Anyone feel the same? Are all gays pee shy?

And can anyone remember the health checkup before enlisting? I heard you must do a urine drug test, and like i said, i cannot pee in public at all! How am i going to produce urine? Can i go into a stall and collect the urine?

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys

Just wanna check with those who may know. I may be retaking my A Levels as a private candidate next year end-ish. Problem being, i am supposed to report for my BMT coming Feb. Does this mean I can only retake my A's after the entire 2 year army duration or will they give me days off on the exam dates?

Any piece of help will be appreciated! =D

Thanks in advance! =)

Guest darkflame

There was a similar case in my camp. But he took his As since by the time he was already in a unit, and his superior gave him time off.

One thing is, it'll be very stressful to concentrate on both army & exams.

On 11/28/2010 at 10:36 PM, JADED said:

Hey Guys

Just wanna check with those who may know. I may be retaking my A Levels as a private candidate next year end-ish. Problem being, i am supposed to report for my BMT coming Feb. Does this mean I can only retake my A's after the entire 2 year army duration or will they give me days off on the exam dates?

Any piece of help will be appreciated! =D

Thanks in advance! =)

-

Edited by Panadol

I believe it depends on your vocation, unit, on course, superior's decision etc then.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.