Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

Guest I love Freeballing

Is it just me or are more people freeballing these days. Over the weekend at shopping malls and while sitting down at Starbucks.

Can't help but noticed more guys dick swinging left and right while they walk. Some have the shape of their dick head clearly shown.

Could it be the weather or are guys more daring now ?

Is it just me or are more people freeballing these days. Over the weekend at shopping malls and while sitting down at Starbucks.

Can't help but noticed more guys dick swinging left and right while they walk. Some have the shape of their dick head clearly shown.

Could it be the weather or are guys more daring now ?

Maybe nowadays are more daring..straight guy?

Guest bigotted

Just wondering whether you guys like to show off that you are freeballing when using the urinals. Or perhaps adjusting your shorts or pants at the wash basin area.

Guest First timer

After that time I forgot my undies, started to free ball more often. Especially after swimming, would wear my shorts only=p too bad I didn't get to see others who free ball too

even since i shifted house 5 yrs and got my own room i start to go free ball

i just wear a shorts no undies and topless in my room and when i need to go out just put on a singlet.

i also do not wear undies in gym but my gym short got internal tights.

the only time i wear undies is during work

Guest bigotted

My crotch area looks flat when i freeball in khaki pants and jeans. It is different from those guys that had underwear to hold their package. Their underwears seem to give them nice bulges. Any recommendations to enhance one's bulge when freeballing?

Guest bigotted

wear those string enhancers. saw some in qoo10 though but nv bought to try b4

Some of the enhancers look so much like underwear. And if got string enhancer down there, are you still consider freeballing?

Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia police's uniforms are so tight that the whole body countour is so visible and yummy so when I was in that countries always ogling at them especially their big bulge, do they actually freeballing....lol

A tall chn guy in his executive office wear was tabao kopi at my bldg food court. Obviously he is gog commando in his tight office pants. When he walking to cashier for payment I can see e shape and size of his dick dangling downward slanting to e left side. His cock was clearly protruding out his pants. He do really have a long meaty cock. Feel like groping his.

A tall chn guy in his executive office wear was tabao kopi at my bldg food court. Obviously he is gog commando in his tight office pants. When he walking to cashier for payment I can see e shape and size of his dick dangling downward slanting to e left side. His cock was clearly protruding out his pants. He do really have a long meaty cock. Feel like groping his.

Sounds pretty hot if he is really going commando in his work pants.

dont say.do it.hahhaa

Guest -Hanging

I try to freeball as often as I can.

Make it a point to freeball after work everyday.

At work, if I am not required to move too much or meet too many people for the day,

I will usually wear an underwear to work and remove it when I reach office.

I will keep the underwear in my bag as a safety measure.

In case i need to quick slip into the toilet to put it on.

not sure if that is considered "freeballing", a term that I learnt in this forum! I will not wear any undergarment other than going to work, meet up with friends or some functions. I will normally wear shorts with inner-lining. Will be in the same attire be it going for a swim, jog, neighbourhood shopping or at home. Sometimes, I do have the occasional fear that if my shorts is torn, I will be extremely embarrassed and it will be difficult to get a replacement. So strictly speaking, am I "freeballing"? haha :P.

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Freeballing

I passed by City Hall area just now.

Went to a toilet to pee.

as I was releasing myself, an uncle came and stood at the urinal beside me.

I finished my business, shook dry and kept my tool when I realized that the uncle was holding onto his dick and smiled at me.

He was not erected, or maybe cannot get erected, but his dick looks nice.

It gave me a woody and I got trapped in the loo for a while.

As I went commando today, my tent is pretty obvious....

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.