Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

I only commando to sleep.

I've started a few years ago back when I was in ITE, bought a few boxers to try freeballing, back then I wear boxer and shorts to sleep. It's weird as I used to wear brief all the time.

And after army, I started to not even wear boxer to sleep. I'll just wear my airy fbt or army admin shorts, easy for masturbation. But based on experience, never edge and never cum, and try to go out. As the rubbing against the shorts will only make you hard easily. So if freeballing when going out, please either don't edge or just cum before going out. ;)

Guest Horny Freeballer

Today is casual Friday, so I came to work freeballing in my khaki pants.

Maybe due to tha fact that I have not cummed for a few days,

I started feeling super horny from the sensation of having the pants rubbing my dick and balls.

What should I do? Any suggestions?

I started feeling super horny from the sensation of having the pants rubbing my dick and balls.

go toilet n release it??

Looking for Mature Top as bf~

That is the purpose of freeballing - to give you this kind of high that underwear is not able to give you when you are high and hard. While you are feeling this awesome sensation, take your time to enjoy it. Dont be too hard to release yr horniness by jacking off.

That is the purpose of freeballing - to give you this kind of high that underwear is not able to give you when you are high and hard. While you are feeling this awesome sensation, take your time to enjoy it. Dont be too hard to release yr horniness by jacking off.

I absolutely agree with you!

I enjoyed the day, walking around feeling my dick swing in my pants.

Of course there were close shave when male colleagues were looking at my crotch area,

having question marks written all over thair face.

But I managed to take cover very well.

It just feel so good and sexy...

Guest bigotted

Im interested to wear cock ring or bulge enhancer while freeballing. Anyone had experience wearing such stuff? Will the outline or bulge of your cock be too obvious and leave nothing to the imagination? How comfortable or uncomfortable will it get? Will the shiok feeling be elevated?

Im interested to wear cock ring or bulge enhancer while freeballing. Anyone had experience wearing such stuff? Will the outline or bulge of your cock be too obvious and leave nothing to the imagination? How comfortable or uncomfortable will it get? Will the shiok feeling be elevated?

But can't wear for too long also right?

But can't wear for too long also right?

That is some what correct, Depending on how tight the cock ring is. I.e. the silicon ones can be super tight and uncomfortable after a while. While metal ones with a fixed diameter, are more comfortable for longer wear. You need to find one which you can slip on easily when non-erect, with some room for it to grow. 

Love. 

That is some what correct, Depending on how tight the cock ring is. I.e. the silicon ones can be super tight and uncomfortable after a while. While metal ones with a fixed diameter, are more comfortable for longer wear. You need to find one which you can slip on easily when non-erect, with some room for it to grow. 

agree. sometimes i do wear silicon cock ring to swim. =)

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the POSB atm machine. One of the deposit and acct update machines was down and there was a group of ppl doing repair. One of the Malay (or Pinoy?) staff was squaring down doing something on the floor. Not sure if he knew that his butt crack was showing. Confirmed Freeballing. His colleagues were talking behind him and were oblivious of the situation; maybe noticed but paiseh to say anything.

just today walk passed a should be prc guy, squatting pasting laminates on the glasses in the common area where everyone walks by and he was free balling so had a view of his crack. im sure many like me would have seen as well

Helping to keep this topic alive. I think both stories about incidental exposure should be shared in this topic as well.

• 4 weeks later...

After reading much about "free balling" in this thread, kind of subconsciously more on a look out. Feel so bad at times though haha. So one fine morning, while I was walking along the Railway Corridor, there was this mature man who was most probably having his morning walk towards my direction. Not noticing anything from far, I took it as just another passerby. However, as we got closer, something was just too glaring not to catch my attention. This guy was wearing a pair of white shorts made of silk-like material. As he walked, the shape of his penis was subtly formed. As we were about to cross path, a quick glance again revealed the shape of his semi-erect, but thick penis. This time round, more details were revealed. I was surprised that I could actually see the shape of the glans and shaft of his penis forming as it pushed through the thin silky cloth of his shorts. What a spectacular sight! Well, I got to admit that I was rather distracted for that moment. Luckily my colleague did not notice that I wasn't paying attention to her words. That man kind of noticed me looking at him and he actually smiled back. What happen next? He walked back again and I managed to catch another glimpse of his "free balling" in action ;)

Be cool, like a breeze...

After reading much about "free balling" in this thread, kind of subconsciously more on a look out. Feel so bad at times though haha. So one fine morning, while I was walking along the Railway Corridor, there was this mature man who was most probably having his morning walk towards my direction. Not noticing anything from far, I took it as just another passerby. However, as we got closer, something was just too glaring not to catch my attention. This guy was wearing a pair of white shorts made of silk-like material. As he walked, the shape of his penis was subtly formed. As we were about to cross path, a quick glance again revealed the shape of his semi-erect, but thick penis. This time round, more details were revealed. I was surprised that I could actually see the shape of the glans and shaft of his penis forming as it pushed through the thin silky cloth of his shorts. What a spectacular sight! Well, I got to admit that I was rather distracted for that moment. Luckily my colleague did not notice that I wasn't paying attention to her words. That man kind of noticed me looking at him and he actually smiled back. What happen next? He walked back again and I managed to catch another glimpse of his "free balling" in action ;)

Nice~ Why I never meet this kind of experience. :(

Sometimes I like to go commando at home when no one is home. I freeballed a few times going to mall and campus in skinny jeans. It's hard to control my erection when its that tight n the fabric keep on rubbing against me. I'm easily aroused, I think. Usually just cover it with my bag.

Guest Freeballer

Freeball while in the MRT, classroom, food court, fast food joint, bookstore, shopping mall, library, temple, on the road, ... basically everywhere, 24/7.  ;)  :B)

Today morning I was at the back seat of a double decker bus on the bottom floor. This cute young chinese migrant worker was sitting infront of me. He was wearing sweatpants n its obvious he was freeballing as I could clearly see the shape of his dick. So turned on by the sight. I was on my phone but couldn't help stealing glances at his package which made me hard.

After while during the journey the bus was abit jerky and he kinda had a hard on, can see a wet spot n his dick protruding. I was SO turned on and went even harder. I was trying my best not to show my hardon so i adjusted discreetly my dick but he saw me adjusting n gave me a smile. Omg. He then fondled his own package. It was on the bottom deck of the double decker so i couldnt do anything much.

Too bad i reached my stop soon n had to alight with a hardon. Sigh. Hope I can see him again. If i weren't rushing i would have stayed.

Edited by curiousconfused

Today morning I was at the back seat of a double decker bus on the bottom floor. This cute young chinese migrant worker was sitting infront of me. He was wearing sweatpants n its obvious he was freeballing as I could clearly see the shape of his dick. So turned on by the sight. I was on my phone but couldn't help stealing glances at his package which made me hard.

After while during the journey the bus was abit jerky and he kinda had a hard on, can see a wet spot n his dick protruding. I was SO turned on and went even harder. I was trying my best not to show my hardon so i adjusted discreetly my dick but he saw me adjusting n gave me a smile. Omg. He then fondled his own package. It was on the bottom deck of the double decker so i couldnt do anything much.

Too bad i reached my stop soon n had to alight with a hardon. Sigh. Hope I can see him again. If i weren't rushing i would have stayed.

U lucky guy~

Wat bus no u take

I must say sweat pants is becoming a popular attire amogst the yound and trendy. Because the material is soft, it shows up the shape of the bulge very clearly, whether freeball or not.

With out hot and humid weather, sweatpant is it comfortable. From my observation, people from a certain country love wearing sweatpant; even to work!

If heading to gym or a swim during lunch hour or in the noon, most prob will freeball.

This instance when I was changing to my shorts for gym and my colleague was asking, why u go commando? I merely told him, it's too warm and need a breather.

If heading to gym or a swim during lunch hour or in the noon, most prob will freeball.

This instance when I was changing to my shorts for gym and my colleague was asking, why u go commando? I merely told him, it's too warm and need a breather.

Awesome!

Your colleague is one of us? It's unlikely straightman will ask just "trivial" question normally.

Was just at KLCC Huat now. OMG.... So many hunky looking Arabs there. I saw a few with real visible cock shape when they walk wearing their kaftan.... I can only imagine they aren't wearing underwear inside. Arab men are simply too delicious.... Big bearded and well hung!

Was just at Klcc just now. OMG.... So many hunky looking Arabs there. I saw a few with real visible cock shape when they walk wearing their kaftan.... I can only imagine they aren't wearing underwear inside. Arab men are simply too delicious.... Big bearded and well hung!

I am free balling now, wearing a loose sweatpants sitting at Starbucks at paragon. I think the guy siting opposite me knows bec he has dropped his paper twice n bent down to pick up twice in the last 10 mins. My cock is semi hard and pointing out so I am sure he could see it bending down...

Come join me.... I will stay here for another 2 hrs. Cock is almost fully erect!

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.