Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

I am free balling now, wearing a loose sweatpants sitting at Starbucks at paragon. I think the guy siting opposite me knows bec he has dropped his paper twice n bent down to pick up twice in the last 10 mins. My cock is semi hard and pointing out so I am sure he could see it bending down...

Come join me.... I will stay here for another 2 hrs. Cock is almost fully erect!

You fucking liar! I rushed off work to get there within an hour but I didn't see you! Now I am sitting here frustrated! I want to see a hard cock !

It reminded me once my aunty told us the incident...

She had spare room in her 4 room flat as she was living alone as most of the kids got married and my uncle passed away.

She rented her spare room to a few China man in their twenty who working mostly in shift work.

Once that was this China man asked my aunt to wake him up as he afraid he will be over slept and didn't in time to go work...

When time arrived for to going work, so she went to his room to wake him up . She saw him sleeping soundly, topless with a blanket, he shifted and move while she was shaking his arm to wake him, suddenly his blanket dropped and his nude body exposed in front of her... She still can see he was erected while sleeping... My aunty shouted and hit him...

Later she shouted him, and told all of them they were not allow to sleep in nude in the house....

aiyah y didnt kol u to wake them.up?what would happen next.u must have put his cock to sleep.lol

try freeballing with those sweatpants think should be very visible

havent seen any freeball in sweatpants yet. i tested it myself and it looks very obvious when i look at myself in mirror at home so decided to drop the idea 

Good thing must share. Better if you could attached a photo. :P

Hmm....Maybe...How about him freeballing ? Should look good on him.

http://singaporecalendarguys.tumblr.com/post/125277700354

Im wondering, is it okay if one freeballs and unzip his pants in front of the mirror in the toilet to adjust our clothes, etc? In the process, we may reveal some skin or even our tool to others. Is this crude? Coz sometimes the cubicles are all being used.

Edited by Pd69

Im wondering, is it okay if one freeballs and unzip his pants in front of the mirror in the toilet to adjust our clothes, etc? In the process, we may reveal some skin or even our tool to others. Is this crude? Coz sometimes the cubicles are all being used.

Can. Let me know where n when to support you. Also hope your cock gets hard by my staring.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest traveller

I recently travelled to Myanmar. Men and women on the streets are wearing "longyi" which is a piece of long cloth wrapped around the waist. Under such hot outdoor temperature in the country, what a cool idea of wearing longyi wherever it is. Maybe some men even going freeballing under it and yet walking on streets like nothing. Very much tempted to try wearing "longyi" only like local. I wonder what will happen when it get hardon and pop out since it is hanging so loosely!  

I recently travelled to Myanmar. Men and women on the streets are wearing "longyi" which is a piece of long cloth wrapped around the waist. Under such hot outdoor temperature in the country, what a cool idea of wearing longyi wherever it is. Maybe some men even going freeballing under it and yet walking on streets like nothing. Very much tempted to try wearing "longyi" only like local. I wonder what will happen when it get hardon and pop out since it is hanging so loosely!  

When you do it every day, it becomes second nature.

I don't have a problem with this even though I freeball every single day, even to office.

• 3 weeks later...

Was roaming in the hawker centre and shopping malls. Can't help but noticed a majority of the guys (young ones, mainly those around polytechnic age) dick swinging as they walk in those basket ball like shorts.

Not too sure if they are freeballing or wearing boxers, or even not wearing either one of them, but is depending on the shorts inner lining. From how I see the swing, I don't think they are wearing boxers as the shape of their dicks are quite obvious.

Anyone has similar experience ?

Guest Freeballer
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Was roaming in the hawker centre and shopping malls. Can't help but noticed a majority of the guys (young ones, mainly those around polytechnic age) dick swinging as they walk in those basket ball like shorts.

Not too sure if they are freeballing or wearing boxers, or even not wearing either one of them, but is depending on the shorts inner lining. From how I see the swing, I don't think they are wearing boxers as the shape of their dicks are quite obvious.

Anyone has similar experience ?

Perhaps the weather is too hot these days.

Noticed lately quite a number of guys at the gym either changing out of their work clothes before their workout or into their work clothes after their shower and they're not wearing any underwear. 

3 minutes ago, suckmegood said:

really? not afraid that the pants zip giap the dick huh....

31 minutes ago, evianguy said:

Noticed lately quite a number of guys at the gym either changing out of their work clothes before their workout or into their work clothes after their shower and they're not wearing any underwear. 

Because underwear getting more expensive ?

Guest Freeballer

I like to freeball when jogging or going to the gym. Have a pair of Jon Snyder split shorts but am afraid it's too "slutty" to be worn in public? Any suggestions which other mainstream brands (eg Nike, Adidas) have running shorts that are baggy at the opening and without lining?

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.