Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

4 hours ago, Jianhao said:

Haha it was just a semi-hardon..it settles itself once I get busy with work to a slightly more appropriate appearance.

hahaha, hope you don't mind to share a photo when your dick fully hardon, must be very sexy!:yuk:

Guest Newbie

I was passing by a coffee Shop this morning. There was this young chap in shorts sitting down with his legs wide open.

When I walked passed. I noticed the opening and took my chance to see if he was freeballing. I was lucky. I could see his dick. He is hairy. I took 3 steps back just to confirm what I saw and stood there for a good 10 seconds before moving off. Too obvious I stand there too long..

Guest Newbie
2 hours ago, Guest lamerock said:

Just a incident to share. I have this friend of mine from SAF Signal. Last week after camp, he went to my house to collect an old travel luggage that i wanted to throw away. At my house, he saw my Nintendo Will U and wanted to play. He ask if i mind borrowing him clothes to change as that he can play more comfortably as we both book out in no.4. He gave him a singlet and running shorts. Instead of changing in the toilet, he change in my room. When he took off his top and pants, I got a shock as he was not wearing underwear. Nice dick, thick and average length. He took off his shirt and pants all together. I was like OMG why str guys are so open. I thought he should change his singlet first instead of taking off everything standing there totally naked. 

I pretend not to see. But i became so horny. While he was playing Wii sitting on the floor, his dick actually got exposed from the corner of this running shorts. I actually told him that his dick is exposed. he was too engrossed in playing then he done care what i say. I cant help buy keep looking at his dick head. Have finish playing, he changed back to his no.4 and left. I actually become so horny after that. LOL!

Freeballing in no.4 is cool. Did that with my buddy during NS.

I wonder how many of the soldiers at the NDP freeball

3 hours ago, Guest lamerock said:

Just a incident to share. I have this friend of mine from SAF Signal. Last week after camp, he went to my house to collect an old travel luggage that i wanted to throw away. At my house, he saw my Nintendo Will U and wanted to play. He ask if i mind borrowing him clothes to change as that he can play more comfortably as we both book out in no.4. He gave him a singlet and running shorts. Instead of changing in the toilet, he change in my room. When he took off his top and pants, I got a shock as he was not wearing underwear. Nice dick, thick and average length. He took off his shirt and pants all together. I was like OMG why str guys are so open. I thought he should change his singlet first instead of taking off everything standing there totally naked. 

I pretend not to see. But i became so horny. While he was playing Wii sitting on the floor, his dick actually got exposed from the corner of this running shorts. I actually told him that his dick is exposed. he was too engrossed in playing then he done care what i say. I cant help buy keep looking at his dick head. Have finish playing, he changed back to his no.4 and left. I actually become so horny after that. LOL!

No.4 : http://www.theaaronloy.com/get-the-new-no-4-uniform-for-free-reservist-nsmen/

actually gays are equally open

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest lamerock said:

you shld hv reached into the shorts opening and tease him. since he is so engrossed he prob will just verbally tell u to stop it and laughed it off

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

you shld hv reached into the shorts opening and tease him. since he is so engrossed he prob will just verbally tell u to stop it and laughed it off

Ya.u should stretch yr hand further n fondle his dick head.omg.im getting hard.lol

13 hours ago, Guest lamerock said:

so sweet... did you JO in the end since he is so hot and made you so horny?

Guest Freebaling
11 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

Freeballing in no.4 is cool. Did that with my buddy during NS.

I wonder how many of the soldiers at the NDP freeball

I won't be surprised if there are those soldiers freeballing at the parade. Given the number of soldiers there.  It is not surprising if there is a small percentage who does it. Perhaps even the audience themselves.

11 hours ago, Guest Newbie said:

I was passing by a coffee Shop this morning. There was this young chap in shorts sitting down with his legs wide open.

When I walked passed. I noticed the opening and took my chance to see if he was freeballing. I was lucky. I could see his dick. He is hairy. I took 3 steps back just to confirm what I saw and stood there for a good 10 seconds before moving off. Too obvious I stand there too long..

I hope I can be so lucky like you... hahaha!

3 minutes ago, Guest Freebaling said:

I won't be surprised if there are those soldiers freeballing at the parade. Given the number of soldiers there.  It is not surprising if there is a small percentage who does it. Perhaps even the audience themselves.

N imagine u r in their changing room after the parade.mmmmm..jo until cum fountain.haha

Guest Freeballer
1 hour ago, Dan L said:

I have big mushroom head, very obvious when freeballing, can easily see my cockhead from my pant... :yuk:

15--.jpg

I am sure you will get rape of u wear that out. Looks yummy. Erected ?

Guest Freeballer
20 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think the Gym is a good place where most guys freeball. Can't help but notice a lot of the duck swinging when they move. Not likely they wearing boxers though

Maybe can have a competition on who have the best swing or can swing the most without getting hard. Sounds more fun.

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.