Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Anyone tried wearing trunks as a substitute for underwear for a whole day?

ie. like to work

Back in secondary school days I had a friend who sometimes wore swimming trunks as his underwear.

A few years back, I saw someone in the gym too.

As for myself, I do not think my family jewel can survive if I wear my swimming trunks for the whole day. Too tight fitting. Hehe.

When it's too tight fitting and too compressed, it will have no chance to get hard the whole day. If you still could, that means your swimming trunks is not tight enough. Lolx.

Well tight to the extent that it still can get hard I mean. Too tight won't that suffocate the dick?

What size trunks do you wear? I take it you wear triangle trunks?

• 3 weeks later...

Happy holidays! Male-HQ celebrates 12 Days of Christmas with 20% discount online storewide (simply use 12Days at checkout). Customers at our lifestyle store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe) enjoy double Male-HQ Rewards Points plus daily in-store-only specials. Want to know what our daily specials are? Visit our blog!   ^_^ 

10272681_662081277174736_198929354161484

Isn't speedos the to-go trunks? Haha. I want to get new one for myself..but not dare to swim anymore cause I have a awkward tan line because I wore cycling tights..its right above my knee caps. Too outstanding

Having a cycling tan line is super sexy, wear those speedo's and show off the tan lines.

I selling the used swiming wear pm me it you interested

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Guest Wanttogetone

MATE just launched their new Very Sexy Nano swimwear. Seems like a hybrid of Nano cut with Mini bikini seat. I bought a pair of white one to try. I reckon it's gonna change my butt tanline though. I hope I do not regret it.

@dorkable, is this very sexy nano swimwear same as their nano swimwear?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes I agreed ...

I have ordered a pair of custom-made Teron swim trunk 3 weeks ago and collected a week after... its very nice and hot !!!!

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a pair of Teron swim trunks from Male-HQ a month ago .. very nice as the side is thin and the material is good too

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Haha undies 69 is Always the expert in underwear and trunks

I am not the expert.. Just my knowledge and shared with you guys

• G_M changed the title to All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.