Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Mateswimwearuser

Agreed with mate69...mate swimwear is sexy.

It has thin sides and give nice tan line...and you can even swim in it as well....but don't think can wear the bikini ones...too small...I wore the nano bikini which is not bad.

A new month brings a new contest.   ^_^ 

A new swimwear brand is coming to Male-HQ. What's the brand? Your correct guess earns you a 20% discount voucher. Participation is easy. Simply post your guesses here. Multiple guesses are welcome. Winners will be announced in May.   ;) 

11057265_806893709360158_446987124703485

Edited by Male-HQ

Guest underwear fetish

I bought a few pair of mate trunks. Waist is not a problem for me as i am size 28 so i wear a small. Is only whether how low you want to wear them cos their mini series are really extreme low. I bought a medium before it also fit ok. So i think i am in between .

quaote name="bluerunner" post="1120456" timestamp="1428062961"]

Can I ask those of you here who owns a pair of Mate swimming trunk: Do you size up by 1 when you get your Mate trunk or do you follow your underwear size?

Please share with me your opinions. Thx!

I bought a few pair of mate trunks. Waist is not a problem for me as i am size 28 so i wear a small. Is only whether how low you want to wear them cos their mini series are really extreme low. I bought a medium before it also fit ok. So i think i am in between .

When u get small, does it cover your entire package? Can you still park up in size S?

Guest Mateswimwearuser

When u get small, does it cover your entire package? Can you still park up in size S?

For their mini bikini, it is really small and it won't cover your entire butt like the normal swimwear but it will cover your package...don't think you can park up.

Sizing is accurate so if you wear small, buy small unless you want to size up to cover more.

I bought the nano bikini which is a little bigger in term of the front so it's not that small.

My partner is into the swim trunks from these 2 companies lately, Aronik and Charlie.

He likes their stuff but I find they cover too much, though I admit, I like Charlie's line of underwear and we have bought a few pairs when they were on sale. 

Check them out. Their styles are more classic and fashionable. Very 80s GQ, American classic. 

Love. 

For their mini bikini, it is really small and it won't cover your entire butt like the normal swimwear but it will cover your package...don't think you can park up.

Sizing is accurate so if you wear small, buy small unless you want to size up to cover more.

I bought the nano bikini which is a little bigger in term of the front so it's not that small.

Thx for the feedback. Appreciate it.

Guest Mateswimwearuser

Thx for the feedback. Appreciate it.

No prob.

I bought one after dockable's recommendation and have now own 3 pairs.

The nano bikini im referring to is the one dockable is wearing (the white one) in pics above.

Anyone interested in a brand new mate swim trunks? red with blue strips in front . way too small for me . size is large . it still has the tag on it .

Hi BWers, we invite you to participate in our April Guess-the-Brand contest to win a 20% discount voucher at Male-HQ.

What's the new swimwear brand coming to Male-HQYour correct guess wins you a 20% discount voucher. Multiple guesses are welcome. Post your guesses here!   ^_^ 

11147043_809731522409710_315724236094063

• 2 weeks later...

Haha... Hmm, i never even check if my dick is obvious there... lol... but one thing bad if u just wear underwear to swim, cannot wear those cotton type... must wear the lycra type... as cotton type will be heavy and when swimming, will keep like want to move down...

At first I scared life guards will stop people from wearing underwear for swimming, but they like don't care one... so i just wear lor... convenient... swimming pool downstairs only

Swim trunks have a drawstring typically to prevent them from being dragged down by the water while you swim. Normal elastic waistbands of underwear may not hold up as well, especially if you are doing competitive laps. Hence I discouraged wearing underwear as swim trunks. Same thing applies for the beach, especially when the waves are strong.  

Love. 

There're quite a number of TOOT fans on BW, so may we share the TSX 2015 collection of swimming racers from Japan? Limited quantity per size, so get yours before they're gone.   :twisted:

Check out the full TOOT TSX collection of athletic wear at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road. 

11070508_817067008342828_808564508085420

Thank you for participating in our Apr Guess-the-Brand contest, guys. :clap:  The latest brand of swimwear at Male-HQ is Hunter & Crew. Every piece is proudly made in Australia, and what's more, they fit beautifully on the Asian physique. Try on a pair at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp. Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road.

887583_818073454908850_40237174953398529

Edited by Male-HQ

Congratulations to the following BWers for winning a 20% discount voucher in our Male-HQ April Giveaway contest:

kefinloke

Jason Chua

speedoluver

Jarod77

boyfriend

Closeted_jock

jacksterr

freeseme

Please private message us your name & e-mail address by Apr 30 for us to send your discount voucher to you.   :clap: And here's another look at Hunter & Crew.   ^_^ 

11167984_819348421448020_860982322292764

• 3 weeks later...

Digress?[/quotes ]

Thx dear. My typo. *blush blush*

I have one of the series as I needed some underwear.

It is indeed low because 3/8 of my pubes are showing.

Yeah yeah. Must do "housekeeping". Lolx

I have one of the series as I needed some underwear.

It is indeed low because 3/8 of my pubes are showing.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cruisy

Digress?[/quotes ]

Thx dear. My typo. *blush blush*

Anyone wear to swim? :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Details count in a well-made pair of swimwear. The luxuriously detailed 2EROS Viper swim trunks comes in a unique metallic silver and features mesh paneling, and 3 different types of fabric. Use JULY20 at Male-HQ to enjoy 20% off now at our Mid-Year Sale.  ^_^

1610967_850272658355596_6307825457285430

Edited by Male-HQ

• 2 weeks later...

Hello folks, the 2EROS Flora Print swimwear is here. For a limited time, enjoy 20% off by using JULY20 at http://www.male-hq.com/. In-store customers enjoy 20% discount + 10% loyalty points.

Stand a chance to win a $100 Mandate Grooming facial treatment voucher in our July Giveaway. Simply head over to http://www.mandategrooming.com/, tell us which facial treatment is your favorite and why.   ^_^

11698561_854101811306014_705072600072563

Edited by Male-HQ

• G_M changed the title to All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.