Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

I don't want to dampen your exhibitionist thoughts but I do suggest you read what is allowed in the pool before you wear what you bought.

Past discussion on Types Of Swim Wear Allowed In Public Pools

I hope are mentally prepared for the life guard to whistle loudly at you to get out of the pool if they do not approve of your "swimwear".

==================

RULES AND REGULATIONS AT OUR SWIMMING COMPLEXES

Admission
1) Admission fees must be paid before entry and is non-refundable in any circumstances.

Safety & Security
1) Children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who shall be responsible for the children’s safety within the Swimming Complex.

2) In the interests of health and safety concerns, persons who are feeling unwell or recovering from illness are to refrain from swimming and other physical activities. Persons with the following health conditions are not allowed in the pool:

• Open wounds
  • Skin irritations/diseases
  • Communicable ailments/diseases

3) Appropriate swimming attire is required for personal safety and modesty, and to safeguard the Council’s property. The following pool attires are inappropriate:

• Street wear
  • Attire with hard / metal objects
  • Translucent material
  • Non Colourfast material
  • Shorts without inner liner
  • Undergarment
  • G-String
  • Diapers

4) Swimming equipment and any other devices that affect patrons’ safety or cause property damage are not allowed in the pool, including:

• Inflatable giant floats
  • Rubber rafts
  • Flippers
  • Snorkel and mask
  • Hand paddle

5) In the interests of safety, the following activities are not allowed in the Swimming Complex:

• Diving
  • Running
  • Horseplay
  • Wrestling
  • Dunking
  • Pushing

6) Any person under the influence of drugs and alcohol is not allowed in the Swimming Complex.
7) In the event of lightning, thunder or other hazardous condition, all persons are required to leave the open area immediately. The Council will temporarily deny further admission.
8) For safety concerns, the Council will temporarily deny further admission in the event of overcrowding.
9) All belongings in the locker must be removed by the closing time of the Swimming Complex. Items left overnight will be removed by the Council without compensation.
Prohibition

• No food or drinks are allowed in the pool and at the pool deck.
  • No photo-taking and filming are permitted unless written approval is given by the Council. See below** for more information.
  • No pets are allowed in the Swimming Complex.
  • Non-NROC and SI registered instructors are not allowed to conduct coaching in the Swimming Complex.

**Photo-taking and filming at the Council’s facilities are allowed if:

• The public seeks prior written approval from the Council’s staff
  • It is used for non-commercial purpose
  • There is no infringement to other users’ privacy
  • Photo-taking and filming are strictly prohibited in the toilets, changing rooms and restricted areas
  • For commercial purpose (for such purpose, the person will need to seek written permission from the Council and a fee will be imposed)

The Rules stated in the Rules and Regulations Boards and the SSC Hiring of Sports Facilities Regulations are for benefit the public in general and are never exhaustive. In the event of dispute, the decision of the Council is final.

I don't want to dampen your exhibitionist thoughts but I do suggest you read what is allowed in the pool before you wear what you bought.

Past discussion on Types Of Swim Wear Allowed In Public Pools

I hope are mentally prepared for the life guard to whistle loudly at you to get out of the pool if they do not approve of your "swimwear".

==================RULES AND REGULATIONS AT OUR SWIMMING COMPLEXES

Admission

1) Admission fees must be paid before entry and is non-refundable in any circumstances.

Safety & Security

1) Children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who shall be responsible for the children’s safety within the Swimming Complex.

2) In the interests of health and safety concerns, persons who are feeling unwell or recovering from illness are to refrain from swimming and other physical activities. Persons with the following health conditions are not allowed in the pool:

• Open wounds
  • Skin irritations/diseases
  • Communicable ailments/diseases
3) Appropriate swimming attire is required for personal safety and modesty, and to safeguard the Council’s property. The following pool attires are inappropriate:

• Street wear
  • Attire with hard / metal objects
  • Translucent material
  • Non Colourfast material
  • Shorts without inner liner
  • Undergarment
  • G-String
  • Diapers
4) Swimming equipment and any other devices that affect patrons’ safety or cause property damage are not allowed in the pool, including:

• Inflatable giant floats
  • Rubber rafts
  • Flippers
  • Snorkel and mask
  • Hand paddle
5) In the interests of safety, the following activities are not allowed in the Swimming Complex:

• Diving
  • Running
  • Horseplay
  • Wrestling
  • Dunking
  • Pushing
6) Any person under the influence of drugs and alcohol is not allowed in the Swimming Complex.

7) In the event of lightning, thunder or other hazardous condition, all persons are required to leave the open area immediately. The Council will temporarily deny further admission.

8) For safety concerns, the Council will temporarily deny further admission in the event of overcrowding.

9) All belongings in the locker must be removed by the closing time of the Swimming Complex. Items left overnight will be removed by the Council without compensation.Prohibition

• No food or drinks are allowed in the pool and at the pool deck.
  • No photo-taking and filming are permitted unless written approval is given by the Council. See below** for more information.
  • No pets are allowed in the Swimming Complex.
  • Non-NROC and SI registered instructors are not allowed to conduct coaching in the Swimming Complex.
**Photo-taking and filming at the Council’s facilities are allowed if:

• The public seeks prior written approval from the Council’s staff
  • It is used for non-commercial purpose
  • There is no infringement to other users’ privacy
  • Photo-taking and filming are strictly prohibited in the toilets, changing rooms and restricted areas
  • For commercial purpose (for such purpose, the person will need to seek written permission from the Council and a fee will be imposed)
The Rules stated in the Rules and Regulations Boards and the SSC Hiring of Sports Facilities Regulations are for benefit the public in general and are never exhaustive. In the event of dispute, the decision of the Council is final.

Normally I won't wear sexy or plan to sexy wear at sg pool because many rule n restrictions

Coz the place is mean to you come here sport (swimming) not for fashion.

Last year I when Koh Samui wear g string swim wear at hotel, beach or island also no one will border you

What you were.

Hello swimwear fans, we invite you to checkout the Male-HQ August Clearance: 30%-50% off on selected TOOT, Hunter & Crew, Andrew Christian2EROS, STUD swimwear & more. In-store customers enjoy 30%-50% off + 10% loyalty points.

Stand a chance to win free made-in-Japan condoms in our August Giveaway Contest exclusively for BW members. Simply tell us which is your favorite Male-HQ pleasure product & why. It's that simple!  ^_^

11794557_859337377449124_478337689531312

Edited by Male-HQ

Every Hunter & Crew swimwear is proudly made in Australia. And for the 1st time, we're marking them down by 30% during our August Clearance. In-store customers enjoy 30%-50% off + 10% loyalty points.

Stand a chance to win free made-in-Japan condoms in our August Giveaway Contest exclusively for BW members. Simply tell us which is your favorite Male-HQ pleasure product & why. It's that simple!   ^_^

11816273_861238143925714_801958268429701

We had a parade of our own on National Day at Taboo Club as some of Singapore's finest hunks strutted the dance floor in STUDGroovin' & 2EROS swimwear provided by Male-HQ. Checkout the video.

Visit us and check out some of these very same trunks now on markdowns by 30%-50% + 10% loyalty points for in-store customers.

Boys having fun. ^_^

Checkout the underwear, swimwear, beachwear, activewear, men's grooming & pleasure products now on 30%-50% markdowns while stocks last at www.male-hq.comIn-store customers enjoy 30%-50% discount + 10% rewards points.

11896565_864912273558301_644065463997521

Edited by Male-HQ

Guest anonymous

I found one YouTube clip (click here) . 

Americans do not like speedo and most Singaporeans do not wear speedo the beach at all.

Americans have very bad influence. Afterall, Americans are not open minded as European at all. 

I found one YouTube clip (click here) . 

Americans do not like speedo and most Singaporeans do not wear speedo the beach at all.

Americans have very bad influence. Afterall, Americans are not open minded as European at all. 

Americans tend to be a lot more conservative than Europeans. The country started out with Puritanical roots and there is a lot of body shaming in the culture. 

Growing up in Singapore, I wore a speedo as long as I could remember, to the beach or to the pool. It was normal. My bad wore them, my uncles wore them etc. So, I am completely comfortable in one, though in recent years, I prefer a thong. 

Anyway, wear what you like and what you are comfortable with. 

Love. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.