Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Justlovethongs

Who here owns those tiny swimming trunks & Underwear that can barely cover yr cock.

Eg are brands like the Japanese Txm, Aqux, Seobean. 

These brands are those that can barely park without it popping out.  

Guest Justlovethongs
4 minutes ago, blowmenow said:

I have seobean. Very poor cutting. I dun enjoy it.

Oh is it almost bought it as it looks skimpy enough n tight fitting.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Justlovethongs said:

Who here owns those tiny swimming trunks & Underwear that can barely cover yr cock.

I find these tiny trunks anr underwear so sexy..however I am both disgusted and dissapointed in the service attitude in singapore. Many times while browsing in the shopping malls and shops, i may see sexy underwears that caught my attention. I politely tell the sales staff I wan to try so that I can see howbit fits and look on my body. I treat these underwears as fashion items and not underwear so I must try before I buy..once I saw a skimpy Renoma underwear on sale at isetan and told the sales person to find me a M size to try and she immediately tell me Cannot! The way she say I not happy..i replied that she is representing Renoma not crocodile underwear! Renoma is a international fashion powerhouse how can she behave like that! I told her I do not understand why a prestige brand like Renoma will employ her to represent them! She was so embrassed she keep quiet. Before i left i told her 'Since Renoma do not want to let me try, I will not be associate with Renoma and not allow Renoma to use my participation in your worldwide publicity material!'..i stomped off after that..you can see the shock in her face..she muust had regreated her refusal.

• G_M changed the title to All Discussion About Swim wear & Swimming Trunk (Compiled)
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I find these tiny trunks anr underwear so sexy..however I am both disgusted and dissapointed in the service attitude in singapore......

Actually, bro, I'm not supporting the sales girl but I think a lot of stores have a policy that you cannot try on the underwear that is in the box. Some stores will have samples on the hanger, but if they don't have a size you want, then they also can't do anything about it.

But I know what you mean that sometimes, it's the way they say it that can come across as being quite uncivil and unhelpful.

It's a pretty common experience that I come across also. A few months ago, I was trying to set up the fibre broadband in my new office. 

When one company (engaged by StarHub) could not set up the wires, the girl (a local Chinese who sounded like an ah lian on the phone) who emailed me told me very bluntly that, "We cannot set up the wires", without offering any alternative or empathy. I was stunned because if they can't do it, then they should revert to StarHub and together think of a way to solve it, instead of telling me a flat no.

In the end, another company appointed by StarHub, handled by a young Indian (immigrant or FT), did it for me, with a much better attitude.

7a9e977f28ff100a58873d7e017171.jpg

Edited by CKW

Guest guest
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I find these tiny trunks anr underwear so sexy..however I am both disgusted and dissapointed in the service attitude in singapore. Many times while browsing in the shopping malls and shops, i may see sexy underwears that caught my attention. I politely tell the sales staff I wan to try so that I can see howbit fits and look on my body. I treat these underwears as fashion items and not underwear so I must try before I buy..once I saw a skimpy Renoma underwear on sale at isetan and told the sales person to find me a M size to try and she immediately tell me Cannot! The way she say I not happy..i replied that she is representing Renoma not crocodile underwear! Renoma is a international fashion powerhouse how can she behave like that! I told her I do not understand why a prestige brand like Renoma will employ her to represent them! She was so embrassed she keep quiet. Before i left i told her 'Since Renoma do not want to let me try, I will not be associate with Renoma and not allow Renoma to use my participation in your worldwide publicity material!'..i stomped off after that..you can see the shock in her face..she muust had regreated her refusal.

Customer service in Singapore has improved compare to 10-15yrs ago but still consider not up to standard yet, especially those in luxury brand boutique. 

Tho they give u a smile whenever u ask them to show u something from their shelves but their smile are obviously fake and also giving customer the kind of impression "confirm won't buy after seeing!"

I once follow my sister to this 'L' brand at iON. We both were wearing home worn t shirt, shorts and slippers. The salegirl standing in the counter did not even come to serve us but keep going to those wearing 'nice nice'. My sister then ask her to come over show her this show her that and her face was like #$*+%#@ ! After keeping all stuff back to the shelves she walk away then a guy saleman come over to us to help us. In the end my sister bought 2 handbags & 3 wallets from the saleman & the previous salegirl eyes keep looking. I don't if they have commission but she is giving us the face impression 'aiya.. I should have serve them'.

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Customer service in Singapore has improved compare to 10-15yrs ago but still consider not up to standard yet, especially those in luxury brand boutique. 

Tho they give u a smile whenever u ask them to show u something from their shelves but their smile are obviously fake and also giving customer the kind of impression "confirm won't buy after seeing!"

I once follow my sister to this 'L' brand at iON. We both were wearing home worn t shirt, shorts and slippers. The salegirl standing in the counter did not even come to serve us but keep going to those wearing 'nice nice'. My sister then ask her to come over show her this show her that and her face was like #$*+%#@ ! After keeping all stuff back to the shelves she walk away then a guy saleman come over to us to help us. In the end my sister bought 2 handbags & 3 wallets from the saleman & the previous salegirl eyes keep looking. I don't if they have commission but she is giving us the face impression 'aiya.. I should have serve them'.

I think they have commission, usually. Serves her right for looking down on ppl by the way they dress.

6 hours ago, CKW said:

Also, I find it extremely annoying that everytime I am looking at underwear at Robinsons or a mall, some sales auntie will just hover around me, and pass comments on everything I look at or touch.

Even if you are not holding or touching anything, they will look at your eyes to see what you are looking at, and then make remarks about the underwear that they presume you are interested in buying.

Usually, out of respect for their age and seniority, I will just try to tolerate them. But it really kills the underwear shopping experience.

I mean, how would girls like it if a salesman were to hover around them in their underwear department, and comment non-stop on the bras and panties that they are looking it?  :D

Picture15-620x930.png

Very hot pic.. love his ass ..

The underwear dept should be entertained by male salesmen and not ladies ... Only the men knows what men wants for the undies ..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest FRB
2 hours ago, abang said:

Thank you.

Yes taken 4 days ago in Tanjung Beach.

All of me, 55 going 56 this April.. no photoshop at all..

Aiyah Abang, 30 years ago you were already wearing skimpy thongs at Fort Road Beach!  So what else is new?!!

Btw looking good and very fuckable!:P

Old habits never die..

Fort Road was the paradise of the 80s and 90s.

It is gone forever but the memories are never erased.

Most importantly, I had good times there.

Well with regards to likability, it is subjective..some like that piece of ass while others detest and find it grotesque.

Game on to who ever wants a piece of that arse..take a queue number.

Thank you. 

Guest Terence20
19 hours ago, Guest Glypf said:

This swimwear?

58d3143247841_Gstring.jpg.21dc2c10b2adf2

Wow @abang. I wish i have the same youthful look 35 years from now. I hope you can share any tip on how to keep that wonderful look. Very impressive indeed.

Thank you ....kamsa hamnida..arigato... Do jeh (粤语:多谢)...terima kasih..salamat po (Pinoy)..gracias (Spanish)..the list goes on...that's just a small collection of the men I've encountered in and out of the bed.

You guys are so generous with your compliments... beauty tips are aplenty.. e.g. have lots of

- sleep (eight hours is needed)

- water (drink till i'm not thirsty)

- sex (get many men to share my body, it is certainly positive to be a slut sometimes)

- fibre (eat correctly)

- sun, sea and sand (but stay in the shades when needed)

- happiness and laughters

- music in my life (can be instrumental, vocal or karaoke)

- self-confidence (guts to flaunt my body at the beach)

- exercise (not vigorous ones but brisk walking and evening strolls work wonder for me)

Don't have..lots of..

- bitchiness (once in a while it is absolutely OK to be condescending to nay-sayers)

- evil thoughts (do good deeds and harbour no evil intentions)

- worries (about anything under the sun)

- ill habits e.g. excessive drinking, excessive sex, smoking 

**Perhaps I should organise a gathering for lovers of swimwear, thongs, sexy underwear next Saturday, 1st April at my place.  Everyone, regardless of race, shapes and age, must strip down to be a part of our community.  What we can do - singing, mahjong, cooking and of course, eating.  Just bring yourself and your collection(s).. PM me... 

Guest Guest FRB
19 hours ago, abang said:

Old habits never die..

Fort Road was the paradise of the 80s and 90s.

It is gone forever but the memories are never erased.

Most importantly, I had good times there.

Well with regards to likability, it is subjective..some like that piece of ass while others detest and find it grotesque.

Game on to who ever wants a piece of that arse..take a queue number.

Thank you. 

Ah the days of olive oil and taking naughty pictures!

Skimpy swimwear was actually quite tame then given the abundance of nudie sun worshipers from one end of the beach to the other not to mention the transparent trunks / shorts that popped up from time to time.

These days, many feel that wearing contour hugging tiny swimwear (that show the outlines but not the actual package) to be racy but back then this would be seen as rather conservative!

BTW is my arse queue number 1?!!:P

15 hours ago, Guest Guest FRB said:

BTW is my arse queue number 1?!!:P

Slutty me says...

Give me your line id first!

Back to this topic.. 

For those who are able to get "erections" easily, wearing a pair of jammers or square trunks is much more advisable.

When you reach my stage, nothing intrigues me anymore..

Public erections are far and few in between.. even that night at the Underwear/Naked night at Key Box...

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for triangular shape normal looking swimming trunks. Not the "tutu" looking SAF kind or those "out to kill" designs with eye hurting colors.

Which brands of swimming trunks do you usually buy?

Where do you buy them from?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, kidster said:

I'm looking for triangular shape normal looking swimming trunks. Not the "tutu" looking SAF kind or those "out to kill" designs with eye hurting colors.

Which brands of swimming trunks do you usually buy?

Where do you buy them from?

Thanks.

BODS always have nice ones and colours change seasonally. 

If you are feeling more adventurous, I like Charlie by MZ or Aronik (google). 

Love. 

I'm a bulge lover, especially underwear and trunks. I bought Desmitt from qoo10 last time, also Aussiebum. Best are still my aussiebum and andrew christian trunks, coz they have pouches or are anatomically shaped. I alsol agree with a comment that showing too much becomes cheesy and tasteless, unless you're at a sauna for underwear/trunk themed sex night or doing gogo-dancing haha. At the pool, i rather have good bod and more fashionable look, if you're going for flaunting la.

Any gathering or pool party jio jio k, message me hehe. come some abala LINE GROUP.

Edited by Creevie

On 9/24/2016 at 3:10 AM, Jimmy0912 said:

Do these look nice? I like the pouch effect. But will I get chase out of public pools with a bulging pouch like that? Need fellow senior bros guidance.

mens-swimwear-swimsuits-men-bikini-swimming-trunk-men-s-sexy-summer-manview-brand-beach-pants-shorts.jpg_200x200.jpg

I have this from qoo10 or taobao i can't rmemeber, but it's really thin and stretchy, the pouch, and if u get hard, it's very obvious. one of the sex-sexier kind of trunks i have.

On 10/03/2017 at 11:01 PM, Guest Justlovethongs said:

How about Mategear thong? Ultra minimalistic.

3 minutes ago, Silverarrowdan said:

It really depends on the cut. Normal low rise cut still OK one. Just don't wear anything ridiculus that reveals your cock or sheer enough to do so.

When in doubt, check with lifeguard. Sometimes, it is just about being considerate and sensitive to kids and families. Like I prefer to tan in a thong but if there are kids nearby, I will cover up. 

Love. 

I think it depends on the time. If there are a lot of kids/families then no. However,  i normally goes around noon time and choose a place that's far away from the kids and families

5 hours ago, Bennni said:

Calling all who wear SMALL size undies and trunks. Anyone keen to come over my place to try my collection of japanese trunks and underwears?

With over 800 posts, you should by now know that G_M will come after you for this kind of posting in the Main forum.

• G_M changed the title to All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)
24 minutes ago, Guest SwimRat said:

I have a Skinz rio cut 1/2" inch swimsuit. Which pool do you think is allowed?

Its Brazilian cutting (that is the back is less coverage compared to normal swim trunk) and its not a thong, so its allowed in all public pools .. ...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.