Male HQ

Executive / Men with Tight Pants & Shirt - bulge and protruding nipples (compiled)

Guest H0rnyboy

On Tue Jul 17 2018 at 7:16 PM, Guest guest said:

The new age generation don't care. I once had an eye opening when walking past the open grass patch at Downtown mrt after work. I saw 3 executive guys pulling down their office pants and removing their office shirt leaving in just their undie on standing there chatting with other colleagues including female one , taking their time to put on their tee and shorts preparing for their sports game there. They are not shy even that is an open ground with lots public walking past during the pesk hour.

If this really happens in SG...all those photo will be on various social media (Stomp, etc)...

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I agree with you. Can see the whole nipple very clearly underneath their white shirt. But not all guys their nipples are obvious, some are really very obvious, can even see the colour of their nipples. Think their nipples are hard, so can see so clearly.

So many people here notice singaporean guys hot nipples 

i agree with the protruding nipples wearing white exec shirts. whats more is what some have noticed here, be it tent/curve that you guys mentioned, I have noticed quite a few executive guys have prominent bulge presumably parking their dick at 12pm. when I looked at their bulges they kind of shy away and put their hands in their pockets to conceal. I am just curious, for Asian to have prominent bulges under fabric, they probably worn some "dick shape enhancing" underwear/ g -string to make the dick protrude more? I was thinking they might have  been wearing chastity cage but I was told chastity could not park at 12pm. 

7 minutes ago, boy20s said:

i agree with the protruding nipples wearing white exec shirts. whats more is what some have noticed here, be it tent/curve that you guys mentioned, I have noticed quite a few executive guys have prominent bulge presumably parking their dick at 12pm. when I looked at their bulges they kind of shy away and put their hands in their pockets to conceal. I am just curious, for Asian to have prominent bulges under fabric, they probably worn some "dick shape enhancing" underwear/ g -string to make the dick protrude more? I was thinking they might have  been wearing chastity cage but I was told chastity could not park at 12pm. 

Could they put socks? 

I heard models put socks to enhance the shape and size! 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Could they put socks? 

Why they want to enhance the shape and size of their dick at work?

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

For whom and for what? Don't think this will help in their work?

maybe can seduce female superior? lol jokes aside it is too feed the ego and to showcase their assets, y not when u have it and can showcase, just light musclar guys wearing tight shirt to the brink of bursting?

Guest backstage staff
7 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Could they put socks? 

Years ago they do but mostly using ready sew bulge pad nowadays for photo shooting and on stage.

Guest guest
42 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Today I saw one guy with big thick cock, two big hairy balls and hairy pubic, when he wear his underwear followed by his tight pants, the bulge looks very impressive. So for this guy’s bulge is real bulge and no socks or slotting toilet paper! :thumb:

You can his hairy balls and public so clearly?

Was walking to work this morning when I noticed this young pinoy boy in his late 20s waiting for a bus at the bus stop.  It was very clear he was sporting an erection judging from the huge bulge in his business pants.  Wish I had taken a photo.  He was leaning against a pole and crossing his legs which accentuated the bulge. What a pleasant good morning candy sight.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

1 minute ago, kimlo777 said:

Was walking to work this morning when I noticed this young pinoy boy in his late 20s waiting for a bus at the bus stop.  It was very clear he was sporting an erection judging from the huge bulge in his business pants.  Wish I had taken a photo.  He was leaning against a pole and crossing his legs which accentuated the bulge. What a pleasant good morning candy sight.

Pinoy boy so open 

On 7/23/2018 at 9:38 AM, kimlo777 said:

I noticed most pinoy men have this accentuated bulge. I sometimes wonder if they stuff socks inside or not. 

Guest Guest
36 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I notice Pinoy guys love to suck cocks 

23 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Yeah sort of ~

No leh...e 1 i sex wif dun wan suk for me leh! He oni wan screw me after I haf suk him. I notice most TOP dun wan suk for us BTM.  

Pinoy guy indeed haf thick cock. 

1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

They got naughty mouth and naughty tongue 

pinoy guys lick well and you all should try 

Which restaurant serves these??:D

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

This under armour guy got a big bulge 

1 hour ago, Jonathan_Horny_sexy btm said:

That guy was bold! But looks  in front of 

Fake... It has been Photoshop. You can find the original 1 & the Photoshop 1 people put together uploaded in tumblr. 

Guest Guest occasionally

Nudie jeans are quite tight fitting too. Normally I wear Levi's on Friday but wore Nudie yesterday. Got stares from aunties on the MRT and my elderly grandfather colleague immediately looked at my crouch. So embarrassing. 

Foreign workers doing renovation stared too. 

After that I walked with a file in front... Haha!

2 hours ago, Guest Guest occasionally said:

Nudie jeans are quite tight fitting too. Normally I wear Levi's on Friday but wore Nudie yesterday. Got stares from aunties on the MRT and my elderly grandfather colleague immediately looked at my crouch. So embarrassing. 

Foreign workers doing renovation stared too. 

After that I walked with a file in front... Haha!

You are so sexy 

take a pic pls 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Guest slack said:

How bout this??

DjANAUyUUAEeXtQ.jpg

13 hours ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

This bubble butt

DZVNWgZVMAAtjb9.jpg

So bulgy, almost look like implants.....:blink:

• 1 month later...

i saw some guys tend to wear berms or pants that is so tight, it was long q at a toilet, so i randomly wait behind a guy
he was touching himself down there , i tot his zip was spoilt, i was so wrong, he is trying to pull his dick out, but his pair of bottoms are so tight that he need to make more than3 attempts, before the urine is .........

wah, it was a long q!!!!!!!!!! , the other urinal is already available although he started that position earlier than the rest!!!!!!!!!!

Many in the other thread said his is large n tight

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.