Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Youngjcboy
5 minutes ago, cuteboyy said:

if you are cadet, means can go free entry. if no cadet, means pay $12

Cadet here. Went yesterday and the guy said today won't have any free entry since eve of public hol. website a bit misleading.

16 minutes ago, Guest Hello said:

Exactly, website never said is free. Yes that's what the guy say

even going to close down still want to mislead and suck money out of customers. they deserve to close shop

Guest poor cadet

Can someone confirm if cadet needs to pay $8 today (eve of ph), tmr and mon since these days are public holidays?

Or it's free entry for today and Mon as advertised on the website?

Tmr will be my first time going sauna I am 23 NSF, can I have any tips? And which sauna should I go cruise club or keybox?

Anyone going can guide me ?

Guest Suggestion

Just walked past, can see the lights thru the door gap but decided not to walk in as there are hardly any souls near that area, even the restaurants nearby are quiet. Going over to KB now.

7 minutes ago, Guest Suggestion said:

Just walked past, can see the lights thru the door gap but decided not to walk in as there are hardly any souls near that area, even the restaurants nearby are quiet. Going over to KB now.

There's 2 super super long Q around KB. One  is for KB customers to go in, today KB is serving Indian buffet for Deepavali. The other Q is for the  肉骨茶。

Guest Neh Neh
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

There's 2 super super long Q around KB. One  is for KB customers to go in, today KB is serving Indian buffet for Deepavali. The other Q is for the  肉骨茶。

Wow today KB got lamb curry briyani buffet? :P more worth to go loh

14 hours ago, Guest Neh Neh said:

Wow today KB got lamb curry briyani buffet? :P more worth to go loh

empitiness...still wanna charge membership for 27/10/2019, I walk off . said will issue free entry, but cannot be used for Monday.

LPPL

16 minutes ago, son4dads said:

empitiness...still wanna charge membership for 27/10/2019, I walk off . said will issue free entry, but cannot be used for Monday.

LPPL

Make sure don't ever hired these rude staffs of Cruise to Keybox.  Last day still trying to cheat. LPPL = Lang Pa Pa Lang ?

Edited by CumdrinkNgo

Guest Clubber

Was there last night. Despite what people say in this forum about the club being empty its simply not true. It was still crowded. Annoyingly crowded in fact. The club maybe closing down but its not because of lack of patrons. Perhaps bad business practice, increasing rent or operational costs, or other reasons -  only the owner knows. But definitely not because of dwindling patronage. For two years, i have been going there almost every other week on a saturday or sunday early evening and there was never a time that it was empty. It was always crowded starting 6pm onwards to the point that you have to queue for the showers. As to statues - i don't know why they get all this hate in this forum. I guess not everyone just grabs the nearest dick around and some people actually have standards. If they dont fancy anyone thats their call and their loss. Respect their choice as they are not forcing you to do something u dont want. If you fancy them but they don't fancy you - move along and dont be bitter about it. Geez.

Guest on website
4 hours ago, son4dads said:

LPPL

The website clearly says

"no Membership"

http://www.cruiseclub.sg/

cadets pay S$8, others S$12.

I assume they will count today Monday 28/10 as a Public Holiday ( as replacement because PH fell on Sunday)

=> no Free entry, cadets need to pay

I don't think above post contains any truth...

Guest on website

was there on Sat after 5pm and was overcrowded too. Enjoyed annoying the statue greek gods lining up outside the maze, by moving close and looking deep into their eyes... ha ha. when I left around 9pm extremely crowded, people had to push through the corridors, nearly no place to stand. the action in dark maze only started around this time , before guys just used the maze to walk through.

Still managed to fuck 3 different eye candy who couldn't resist my tool. ha ha.

Left with a big shout "bye bye cruise, swinging my towel like a cowboy with a lasso...

The good thing I liked about cruise most, guys seemed better mannered and better behaved to indicate interest. even if some "groped" dicks it was on a slower softer approach, coming near touching you at chest and moving slowly downwards and you always had a chance to move the guy's hand away and not the rude style happening at KB or TenMen, often directly grabbing your dick.

Maybe because guys at Cruise were younger and "shyer".

55 minutes ago, Guest on website said:

was there on Sat after 5pm and was overcrowded too. Enjoyed annoying the statue greek gods lining up outside the maze, by moving close and looking deep into their eyes... ha ha. when I left around 9pm extremely crowded, people had to push through the corridors, nearly no place to stand. the action in dark maze only started around this time , before guys just used the maze to walk through.

Still managed to fuck 3 different eye candy who couldn't resist my tool. ha ha.

Left with a big shout "bye bye cruise, swinging my towel like a cowboy with a lasso...

The good thing I liked about cruise most, guys seemed better mannered and better behaved to indicate interest. even if some "groped" dicks it was on a slower softer approach, coming near touching you at chest and moving slowly downwards and you always had a chance to move the guy's hand away and not the rude style happening at KB or TenMen, often directly grabbing your dick.

Maybe because guys at Cruise were younger and "shyer".

people had to push through the corridors, nearly no place to stand====> 5 foot way....and long queues on the street ?.....what a bull shit. I was there too.....empty

13 hours ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

Make sure don't ever hired these rude staffs of Cruise to Keybox.  Last day still trying to cheat. LPPL = Lang Pa Pa Lang ?

Is the counter rude fat bald uncle from Cruise too? If not, why KB also hired rude staff. 

9 hours ago, Guest Clubber said:

Was there last night. Despite what people say in this forum about the club being empty its simply not true. It was still crowded. Annoyingly crowded in fact. The club maybe closing down but its not because of lack of patrons. Perhaps bad business practice, increasing rent or operational costs, or other reasons -  only the owner knows. But definitely not because of dwindling patronage. For two years, i have been going there almost every other week on a saturday or sunday early evening and there was never a time that it was empty. It was always crowded starting 6pm onwards to the point that you have to queue for the showers. As to statues - i don't know why they get all this hate in this forum. I guess not everyone just grabs the nearest dick around and some people actually have standards. If they dont fancy anyone thats their call and their loss. Respect their choice as they are not forcing you to do something u dont want. If you fancy them but they don't fancy you - move along and dont be bitter about it. Geez.

Do you know why the statues are specially being mentioned? Simply because of their attitudes and behaviour.

Their mentality of "I am the most handsome man in the universe , and should become Mr universe for my entire life, you lowly life forms are not fit to play with me ".

Then when people went over for friendly greeting and tackling, they looked away and not even mutter a sound. ( #statue #snobbish #actatas #acthighclass #untouchables #vase ) 

And when some itchy hands touchy they slapped the person hands (#guniang #saunamb #mb #flyswatter #slapexpert )

So people go sauna to play and have fun and they de stress and ITS A SAUNA YOU EXPECT GROPING AND TOUCHING but all you see and get are these types...  Many are paid patrons too, not forgetting its the most expensive entrance fee of all saunas. (And near to useless promotions and packages )

So what can we label them or brand them as? And they seem expensive because they are branded already. 

Guest KB Regular
40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Is the counter rude fat bald uncle from Cruise too? If not, why KB also hired rude staff. 

I heard that this bald grumpy uncle who is currently working in Keybox.. used to work in Cruise Club before.. Not sure if he was fired by Cruise Club or resigned on his own accord.

Guest criminals
13 hours ago, Guest Clubber said:

Eventually, on Fri, Sat nights it was more crowded, but the last 3- 4 years after 8.30/ 9pm crowd dwindled. often only 20 pax left by 9.45pm ...

2) Did you count how many paying customers on Fri + Sat night? or how many entered only on free entry?

How to make profits if 70% go on free entry terms on Sat + Fri in the long term?

I don't mind if guys look for their match, but plenty of guys never ever went with someone but just standing at the wall. You saw the same guys standing when you left the place. I don't know what these guys wanted at Cruise?

The last 3 - 4 years the maze was empty and underutilised.

Yes, it might have been full by number of guys but a big part because of the free entry terms never had any interest to indulge into sexual activities.

I m surely not the ugly type but most standing around were never inclined to start any sexual activity.

I tried it until I let the guys standing around alone and didn't bother about them.

Let alone before  5 / 6 years back Cruise was a sure bet for finding a nice guy for fun. But the more recent years? Certainly not.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic