Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest lastvisit

Quite crowded Wednesday with fit and good looking guys. It's shocking to me that cruise saying goodbye. i admit there's memories for me in cruise.. some happy some unhappy. well guys last four days to go.. treasure the chance to visit before its gone.

Guest Gues123
23 hours ago, Guest ang moh said:

Totally untrue. I m Ang Moh. Cruise entrance staff greeted me with arrogance and sheer rudeness. One time even suggested I should go back to my hotel when I only asked if it's possible to re-enter after midnight and was just asking. I can receive 250 msgs on gay apps within 3 hours in South East Asia. I m a 35y  Tom Hardy looks guy without beard. I never had felt so discriminated as with Cruise in Singapore.  After my 5th visit I never went again as the entrance staff pissed me off with their incredible rudeness.

Then u can fark back to your country. This is Singapore. Not Thailand which you can bed lots of young guys. We are a rich nation. Most people here visited angmoh countries before. So angmoh is no big deal. And most angmoh got fat and bald when reach 40 yo.

14 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Wa last time you worked there? Didn't see you...  Should be you work when cruise just newly opened and still fresh ~ with bar counter still opened! By the time I went cruise the bar counter had already left empty. 

Its good that you do your job diligently though (hugs ) :lol:

Probably around 7-8 years? Yeap, it has been a long long time

2 hours ago, Guest Gues123 said:

Then u can fark back to your country. This is Singapore. Not Thailand which you can bed lots of young guys. We are a rich nation. Most people here visited angmoh countries before. So angmoh is no big deal. And most angmoh got fat and bald when reach 40 yo.

Yes?  But I bedded many young guys in Singapore...  and we ang mohs not all turned fat and bald when we reached 40 y.o.  ☺️

2 hours ago, xydboy said:

Probably around 7-8 years? Yeap, it has been a long long time

I went six times to Cruise Club to their "natural" nights in 2012 and 2013, shortly after they opened.

So I must have seen you there...  that nice cute hunk that attracted my attention?

19 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

could me rental issue

rental always a killing in Spore

and air con bill water bill 

These are the same issues faced by other saunas, but they survived.  

9 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I had the same thought, thinking of all the places that had to close due to building owners not renovating the leases.  Like at the time the Towel Club, the first Keybox, perhaps Raw,  Queen Resort.  Saunas who rent, can never be sure of surviving.  When the sauna owner also owns its land, they can exist forever, like Babylon in BKK.

Join the crowd that is packing Cruise now,  haha.

Yes, rent is expensive in Singapore, so saunas have to upgrade and maintain its facilities to keep its customers coming.  Unfortunately,  this is not the case for Cruise.  Cruise thought that young patrons are the crowd puller, hence giving them free entry.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Kay Kiang

Eventually all saunas will move on. 

Business environments change constantly, so there are no guarantees here.

Other saunas overseas also offer free entry for young patrons and they are doing just fine.

So there are many more reasons why a business cannot survive in Singapore.

Don't be kay kiang when you don't even know what is going on.

58 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Yes, rent is expensive in Singapore, so saunas have to upgrade and maintain its facilities to keep its customers coming.  Unfortunately,  this is not the case for Cruise.  Cruise thought that young patrons are the crowd puller, hence giving them free entry.

1 hour ago, Guest Kay Kiang said:

Eventually all saunas will move on. 

Business environments change constantly, so there are no guarantees here.

Other saunas overseas also offer free entry for young patrons and they are doing just fine.

So there are many more reasons why a business cannot survive in Singapore.

Don't be kay kiang when you don't even know what is going on.

Then do you know what is going on? Do share what you know. 

Guest young meat
4 hours ago, LeanMature said:

How is it different from straight clubs? 

Ladies are allowed to enter for free to attract men to go in.

I thought all gays like young meat?

Guest ang moh
12 hours ago, Guest Gues123 said:

What's your problem?

The issue was about fewer people had been frequenting Cruise due to rudeness of staff at Cruise and not about balding or fat Ang Moh men. I've seen plenty balding Asian men too and plenty fatter ones. Usually local service staff treats Ang Mohs friendly (maybe even overly attentive) in Singapore.

I know I was talking about Singapore and not other SE Asian countries. 

Just for you to know: I "bedded" 5 young Singaporeans between 20 - 23 year old Twinkies just the past 8 days, none of them ran off, but  they even asked when we can meet again...

You are quite prejudiced and seem not in touch with locals taking a look at your weird views of Singaporeans being rich and the liking of young Singaporean gay guys. 

You seem barking up the wrong tree, ... Better get grounded again before you start balding...or even fattening. 

Guest freebies
5 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Cruise initially used to upkeep facilities, but eventually the last 3 - 4 years the owners did not care about declining facilities. 

It seems their "free entry young patrons as crowd puller" policy at Cruise the Commanders  (=above 37y) and Captains did not want to sponsor the free entry youngsters who later ignored  or rejected them but still having been paying over-bloated entry fees and in the worst case those paying patrons leave empty handed (or should I say with full balls).

Plus, don't forget the annoying Membership renewal fee. 

Why would paying customers frequent a gay sauna if in most instances while paying exaggerated entry fees their chances for getting what they are looking for (satisfaction) would not materialise??? 

I personally don't mind if there is a "student" discount up to a certain age, but once exceeding the age, everybody should be charged. There shouldn't be any "free entry" scheme, but if it is a discounted paid entry but a free voucher for a second visit. I would be fine. 

Regarding the one who said

5 hours ago, Guest Kay Kiang said:

I don't know any other countries where got a free entry for young patrons. 

Even for HK gay saunas mostly guys below 29  pay around 8 - 10 S$ entry, the others about S$25. Most gay sauna don't even have a discount for younger guys. But there is no free entry   In Malaysia there is no discount for certain age groups or free entries. In Australia mostly the saunas have a $2 off for students. 

This "free entry" thing seems to be a Singaporean thing. 

1 hour ago, Renewables said:

The emerging of Gays apps reduce the needs of demand for gay sauna 

I don't think this is the case. Then, gay saunas in Singapore would not be very frequented. But they seem to. 

And how often do you get your date with gay apps?  And what time do you invest to get a hook up with gay apps?

Instead going to a sauna the chances to unload or getting what you want are much higher and probably mostly faster. 

Guest Free - RIP
22 minutes ago, Guest freebies said:

Cruise initially used to upkeep facilities, but eventually the last 3 - 4 years the owners did not care about declining facilities. 

It seems their "free entry young patrons as crowd puller" policy at Cruise the Commanders  (=above 37y) and Captains did not want to sponsor the free entry youngsters who later ignored  or rejected them but still having been paying over-bloated entry fees and in the worst case those paying patrons leave empty handed (or should I say with full balls).

Plus, don't forget the annoying Membership renewal fee. 

Why would paying customers frequent a gay sauna if in most instances while paying exaggerated entry fees their chances for getting what they are looking for (satisfaction) would not materialise??? 

I personally don't mind if there is a "student" discount up to a certain age, but once exceeding the age, everybody should be charged. There shouldn't be any "free entry" scheme, but if it is a discounted paid entry but a free voucher for a second visit. I would be fine. 

Regarding the one who said

I don't know any other countries where got a free entry for young patrons. 

Even for HK gay saunas mostly guys below 29  pay around 8 - 10 S$ entry, the others about S$25. Most gay sauna don't even have a discount for younger guys. But there is no free entry   In Malaysia there is no discount for certain age groups or free entries. In Australia mostly the saunas have a $2 off for students. 

This "free entry" thing seems to be a Singaporean thing. 

I don't think this is the case. Then, gay saunas in Singapore would not be very frequented. But they seem to. 

And how often do you get your date with gay apps?  And what time do you invest to get a hook up with gay apps?

Instead going to a sauna the chances to unload or getting what you want are much higher and probably mostly faster. 

Proven FREE ENTRY = RIP

Would you allow free stay in your home and expect sex ?

Guest BabyBoomer
4 hours ago, Guest young meat said:

How is it different from straight clubs? 

Ladies are allowed to enter for free to attract men to go in.

I thought all gays like young meat?

Gays like real men. Real men don't need to be young as long as he's manly.

Those news about dirty old men molesting and liking young men are the very few and sensationalized by the straight press. That created the false impressions. These are the desperate dirty old men who missed their youth and now trying to make it up by only ending young meats.

The rest of us with normal confidence don't need that. We are gays and we like real men not guniangs. There are all sorts of gays but we are the majority.

Guest Old Timer
2 hours ago, Guest BabyBoomer said:

Those news about dirty old men molesting and liking young men are the very few and sensationalized by the straight press. That created the false impressions. These are the desperate dirty old men who missed their youth and now trying to make it up by only ending young meats.

The rest of us with normal confidence don't need that. We are gays and we like real men not guniangs. There are all sorts of gays but we are the majority.

Yeah, CC thought dirty old men are the majority and tried catering to those dirty old men. The market statistics don't lie, only fake news lie "Lining up till the next door". LOL

6 hours ago, Guest freebies said:

Agree.  A sauna offers more than an internet hookup.  The real-time menu of bodies, the excitement of the chase, a certain feeling of community...

It is the same as going to a popular restaurant is more of an experience than having some food ordered over the phone delivered.

7 hours ago, Guest ang moh said:

Just for you to know: I "bedded" 5 young Singaporeans between 20 - 23 year old Twinkies just the past 8 days, none of them ran off, but  they even asked when we can meet again...

Congratulations!  Five Singaporean young twinkies in eight days..  this is one every 1.6 days. Excellent, It sounds very real to me,  but at my age a little tiring. I would be satisfied with one every week  :)   (This dragging  of ang mohs through the mud that some do here reveal such ignorance...)

5 hours ago, Guest BabyBoomer said:

More ignorance.

Old men who like younger guys are not necessarily desperate nor lacking confidence.  They are the equivalent of older straights who like younger women.

And gay men who are sufficiently manly don't need to go after other manly individuals.

13 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Then do you know what is going on? Do share what you know. 

I can tell you what is going on.  Cruise survived the first few years because facilities were new and many younger guys flocked there due to free entry.  Business took a hit when facilities broke down due to poor maintenance. Paying customers also stopped going as most of them are just standing there like statues and they also realised that the younger guys only played among themselves. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 hours ago, Averagebods said:

Will cruise club be open this sat?

Yep. will have statues farewell party with freebie youngster self-entitlement display stand around theme night in undies n trunks...

Don't expect the aircon to be functioning on the maze floor, it's gonna be hot!

Guest early years
52 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

I can tell you what is going on.  Cruise survived the first few years because facilities were new and many younger guys flocked there due to free entry.  Business took a hit when facilities broke down due to poor maintenance. Paying customers also stopped going as most of them are just standing there like statues and they also realised that the younger guys only played among themselves. 

Let's be honest: Guys (me inclusive) frequented Cruise the early years because facilities were the best (with the exception of the dark maze area), you had the eye candy and average Joe, actually everything you desired. The private rooms were more spacious and not forgetting the rooftop bar with chance for social interaction and relaxation in between the guy chasing or play parts. At the initial years you didn't have guys just standing around the walls near the entrance to the Maze as in the more recent years.

Even when visiting at 2am on Fridays or Saturdays in the first 3 years the place was well visited with plenty of neat guys in the early years of operation when guys still flocked in from the nearby clubs n bars.

I never failed of "coming" at least 3 times throughout a single visit in those earlier times.

On my last visit  1 year  to 1 1/2 years ago at a weekend the place was deserted and if a sort of getting very desperate guy for fun hadn't pulled me to a room, I most probably had left without any fun action at all.

I didn't visit further because why should I waste my money?

Maybe I had changed my mind if Cruise had lowered entrance fees for Captains (23 for Sat still a lot if no guarantee for mating a guy...), but Cruise kept on with the high end pricing and mostly worthless voucher policy. If the imprint on the papers hadn't faded I can return Cruise a bulk of expired and unused free entry or discount vouchers....

Thinking of going down tomorrow to recall my days being a statue. 

Any field reports for the past few days?

Do they still offer free can drinks and peanuts? Sorry, the last time I went is more than 5 years ago.

Guest guest 123
15 hours ago, Guest ang moh said:

What's your problem?

The issue was about fewer people had been frequenting Cruise due to rudeness of staff at Cruise and not about balding or fat Ang Moh men. I've seen plenty balding Asian men too and plenty fatter ones. Usually local service staff treats Ang Mohs friendly (maybe even overly attentive) in Singapore.

You are quite prejudiced and seem not in touch with locals taking a look at your weird views of Singaporeans being rich and the liking of young Singaporean gay guys. 

You seem barking up the wrong tree, ... Better get grounded again before you start balding...or even fattening. 

so what you bed 5 Twink? we all know angmoh have special taste. what u think is hot, we think is ugly and cmi. I'm not even trolling or joking. saying the facts. so ur 5 Twinks are nothing to proud of. only if you tell me that you have bed 5 instahunk within a week then I will be  impressed.

59 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

some one is buying over cruise and continue the business. Not a wise move.

59 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

some one is buying over cruise and continue the business. Not a wise move.

Really ? As in buy over and continues as a sauna but in another name? 

how did you know?

Guest 8 years member of Cruise

I've been to Cruise since their opening. Now, 8 years.

Their former manager had passed away after committing suicide. Thanks to his leadership, the staffs at least wash the place every day and clean properly. Now? Only the older staffs bother to clean. The younger staffs don't give a shit. They only come busy playing phone games, gossip or go upstairs to cruise for guys. Really kns. The facilities are getting old and spoilt. The place is so dirty now. Even Thailand Sauna much cleaner than Cruise Club. The crowd remain the same people again and again. So what crowded? It's all the regulars who will come more than once a week. Even the regulars are getting bored of seeing each other repeatedly. New faces are rare and if they come, they will be snapped immediately and vanish into the room to be fucked.

There will be another Cruise under new name. New owners are buying over. Whether they will continue to operate as 3 storey or just 2 storey, we shall see. The rental a killer, the profits are little. Cruise staff salary are low and those who left are happier to earn more. Glory days of Gay Sauna is disappearing. Last time, there's Orgy Foam Party at Cruise.

Now, same old thing. Nothing exciting. If they close down, they really have to. The mattresses are filled with so much bacteria accumulated from 8 years. Walls are dirty. The toilets are disgusting. New owners will need to think how to attract young crowds because they are the future generation of Gay Sauna. If young people can hook up without sauna, then Sauna filled with all old people. Majority go cruise because they want to catch young boys.

Guest history
1 hour ago, Beefycub said:

I just realized I can say I lived through part of Singapore's gay sauna history. 😜

How come?

You started going Sauna with Rairua and then went to Towel Club?

14 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Agree! Younger guys may even hook up before coming. Come Cruise coz no place. I see the regulars try to chase after the younger guys but they went to the room immediately. The regulars are also choosy. Most look at each other and it's not like they're bad looking. They play "you look at me, I look at you" game.  Only last minute when they want to go home, they will hookup with anyone then done and leave the place. I don't know what these guys want. Funny is that even a muscular dude may reject another hunk! So, he wants a Daddy? Or too high standards?

2 minutes ago, Beefycub said:

I lived through Cruise. History in the making. 😜

you must have worked for Cruise. Or regular I met before.

Guest gossip?

Hopefully the post content on the owner having committed suicide is true.

We should refrain from posting rumours or hearsay and untruths.

Please be responsible and don't post gossip.

Thanks.

Guest takeover

If some try to take over the place. ok.

But hopefully, they stop the exaggerated free entry policy for youngsters and learn from the past, unless they intend to continue running a coming out charity for young gays.

Dividing the floors at this building will be quite difficult, because would need a second staircase to the upper floors which does not exist.

I take it more as a rumour, because I m quite sure Cruise would have indicated on the website: "We are coming back with something new" sort of message, which I don't see.

In the past, most Sauna coming out with something new at a new place did so.

3 hours ago, Guest gossip? said:

Hopefully the post content on the owner having committed suicide is true.

We should refrain from posting rumours or hearsay and untruths.

Please be responsible and don't post gossip.

Thanks.

It’s not a gossip. It’s the truth. 

7 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I don't find the location and the layout a good choice for a sauna.  

The location is fine,  but the layout has always been a waste of space

with the big patio and the rarely used big cafe on the 3rd floor.  

Keybox (One-seven) does much more with 2 floors instead of 3.  

Ten Mens (Absolute) has nice wooden stairs easy to navigate. 

Cruise has the long staircase with horrible cement/steel steps.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:51 PM, Guest ang moh said:

What's your problem?

Why the rude staff ask me join member????? 

Feel good to be a statue again today. 😁

Nothing has changed since the last time I went 5 years ago. Most patrons are still as stuck up as before.

Met a cute boy called Vincent. You left around 8pm after we introduced to each other. Sad :(

You were wearing shorts with a light brown sling bag.

8 hours ago, Guest statue said:

Feel good to be a statue again today. 😁

Nothing has changed since the last time I went 5 years ago. Most patrons are still as stuck up as before.

Met a cute boy called Vincent. You left around 8pm after we introduced to each other. Sad :(

You were wearing shorts with a light brown sling bag.

Did they ask u join membership? Why they dare to ask me. The short eyebrowless rude staff 

Guest why bother
1 hour ago, Btmbtm1069 said:

Did they ask u join membership? Why they dare to ask me. The short eyebrowless rude staff 

just give them fake email, name and dob. I paid $12 flat.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic