Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Cleanly Teacher

I have no idea what's going on at Cruise Club, but the recent deluge of posts claiming the place has no air conditioner and there are almost no people attending are clearly part of a vile smear campaign, especially when other posters have already stated they were there and the truth is completely different.

Was there on 30 July at about 4:30pm after my meeting nearby. Day was so hot so decided to drop by to cool off. Crowd was sparse, not much to see but heard some groaning in a cubicle. Walked around naked so I wonder why everyone covered up? Isn’t this a male joint? Anyway left an hour later due to family commitments. When I left saw some guy with an impressive dick.

On 8/11/2019 at 5:47 AM, lonelyglobe said:

It could be competitors or haters' posting, otherwise it is the timing of visit, someone visiting at 2pm on weekday and someone visiting at 7pm on weekend will have a completely different experience altogether.

Right, it cannot be crowded all the time.  Haters or not, different people different opinions. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

first time visitor here, two questions:

- is it mandatory to get a member card, say I just want to visit once?

- i'm 38 so do I still need to show IC or just pay the commander rates?

C.C. is a ghost town....

Cold, dark,  spoooky ....

Woooo...wooooo....

Floating .....

They need Adam Lambert to heat up and spice things up.

Actually the aircon was down, at least not turned on, towards the other side to the toilets on the 2nd floor.

Probably just trying to save energy.

But it was packed and stuffy.

Kinda explained why everyone was hanging around the other side with the aircon.

The woes of having a club spread over 3 floors.

Maybe they should consider downsizing. Hardly anyone goes to the 3rd floor anyways.

On 8/11/2019 at 4:05 AM, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

I have no idea what's going on at Cruise Club, but the recent deluge of posts claiming the place has no air conditioner and there are almost no people attending are clearly part of a vile smear campaign, especially when other posters have already stated they were there and the truth is completely different.

I wrote an email on 3 Aug to Cruise to ask about the police frequenting the place on 15 July but this time Cruise is keeping quiet.

Can't say if it's true or not if Cruise doesn't want to reply...

Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol
On August 8, 2019 at 6:18 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Perhaps fetish for fresh cum smell, fishy fishy like fish sauce like that...

A fetish for body smells --- or maybe --- a fetish for booty smells!

Guest fetish
On 8/7/2019 at 6:05 AM, Guest Staring Intensely At Butts said:

If a guy walks into a room after seeing two guys exit upon finishing their fun, and then locks the door and stays in that room for a while, what might he be doing in there? Especially if he repeats this behaviour multiple times while ignoring guys who touch him or otherwise try to get his attention?

He just has a certain fetish. Maybe he jerks by looking at the spilled cum on the torn mattress of the room or licks the cum with his tongue and cleans the mattresses or even drinks the cum out of the cum filled condoms in the rubbish bins. There are a plenty of freakish fetishists around.

Enjoy!

Guest no(n)sense
On 8/22/2019 at 5:25 PM, Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol said:

A fetish for body smells --- or maybe --- a fetish for booty smells!

Hopefully it is not a fishy mee goreng type of smell.......

Guest Cleanly Teacher
On August 20, 2019 at 12:37 PM, Guest email said:

I wrote an email on 3 Aug to Cruise to ask about the police frequenting the place on 15 July but this time Cruise is keeping quiet. Can't say if it's true or not if Cruise doesn't want to reply ...

E-mail them again, and let them know certain people are spreading rumors all over the internet including Blowing Wind claiming that Cruise Club is being frequently raided, and advise them it would be in their best interest to respond if they don't want to lose further business due to possible misinformation.

4 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

E-mail them again, and let them know certain people are spreading rumors all over the internet including Blowing Wind claiming that Cruise Club is being frequently raided, and advise them it would be in their best interest to respond if they don't want to lose further business due to possible misinformation.

I did exactly this with a reminder email but Cruise staff seem to busy collecting the yearly renewal fee and searching for contractors for all required repairs...

Guest Cruise customer

All the rooms are so hot these days. Its time they repair all

the aircon. Previously only rooms on the side near toilet are hot, now ALL rooms r hot. 

Guest Careful girls

On my recent trip to SIngapore, i saw there was alot of guys stated that they were on Prep in Grindr.

i met up with one who stated he was on Prep. Before we got down to Fuc*ing, i did ask him what is the process of taking Prep and what is it. he seemed very clueless. so which bring me to my advice today.

Girls, even if the guy insisted that he is on Prep, please do not let him raw you. your health is at his mercy if he is telling the truth or not. so take precaution and take charge of your own body. Condom, Prep or both. dont let your heat of the moment lead to a life under medication and fear.

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MalayWoodlands said:

What body types are going there? Have been reading that most that go are those fit types and I am far from fit(skinny with a belly) so I feel like I would be wasting my time if I go there. I feel like I fit the age demographic(I'm 22) but I don't fit the kind of guys going there

You are right.  Skinny with belly don't have much chances there.  Try KB. 

4 hours ago, MalayWoodlands said:

What body types are going there? Have been reading that most that go are those fit types and I am far from fit(skinny with a belly) so I feel like I would be wasting my time if I go there. I feel like I fit the age demographic(I'm 22) but I don't fit the kind of guys going there

Maybe the dark corner might have some chance. Go on skin night since many would be there to fulfill their lust. (Some are so horny that they don’t mind walking around naked)

If you are 22yo, you can enter for free & gets a waiver on your membership. Really nothing to lose here, just go there for the experience.

Their crowd nowadays is in fact getting more and more diverse, you do see guys of various body shapes & forms cruising there. I would say 15% with above avg physique, 30% good, 40% avg & the rest below avg. The only difference from KB is Cruise's clientele is much younger, you don't see older guys in their 50s & above when you are there.  

Like Repressednerd said, you will stand a higher inside the big dark room behind the curtains or inside their steamroom.

For non-cadet guys, do check out their new $12 flat rate promo until 20 Oct'19.

1 hour ago, MalayWoodlands said:

I wonder if I'm avg or below avg. Lol. Maybe I'll give cruise club a go if I have the time or in the area

Boy! Why judge yourself down in the first place. Why going after some ideals. Life is different. You might be a hot guy in other terms.

I never had a gym bod or any ambition to tone my body. I tried to keep it at average levels but on times slipped into the above average. I never wasted any thoughts on that. And I can't complain of having had too little sex.

Can you please stop doubting on yourself on such minor things.

Sauna is a bit like being there at the right moment at the right time and someone willing to entertain you sexually.

I would not even support the comment made earlier by someone, that you should stand in a dark corner to wait for your chance.

Go and enjoy. Over time you will have found out: You can be there with other average guys and not much fun happened as you can be there with guys you seem above your league and 3 of them pulled you to a room. It is all situational.

Don't think so much about such unnecessary thoughts... Just go n see

7 minutes ago, Hornday said:

Anyone know if the free membership means there is no need to pay the $10 annual fee and you will be given a free 1 year membership?

Only have free entry, no free membership.  Every year must pay and renew too. 

42 minutes ago, Hornday said:

Anyone know if the free membership means there is no need to pay the $10 annual fee and you will be given a free 1 year membership?

good question: but as I read it entry for those is S$12 , maybe first year free membership. Promotion is until 20 Oct. 

Or shall we understand Cruise gave up on the membership renewal fees???

But I think until 20 Oct anyone can enter for S$12 but they waive the Membership fee of S$10 but you still need to pay the Membership renewal after 1 year.

And if this is correct, then the Promotion only applies to new Members. If you are existing Member, the promotion doesn't apply. It seems a trick to catch new Members to Cruise...

52 minutes ago, Guest hey hey said:

good question: but as I read it entry for those is S$12 , maybe first year free membership. Promotion is until 20 Oct. 

Or shall we understand Cruise gave up on the membership renewal fees???

But I think until 20 Oct anyone can enter for S$12 but they waive the Membership fee of S$10 but you still need to pay the Membership renewal after 1 year.

And if this is correct, then the Promotion only applies to new Members. If you are existing Member, the promotion doesn't apply. It seems a trick to catch new Members to Cruise...

I guess it means $12 for all to enter, even if not member cos they waive the membership fee for you. But because the website say free memrship it’s confusing

On 9/18/2019 at 1:54 AM, MalayWoodlands said:

You seem to be doubly blessed by being young and not overweight. 

This makes so much more valuable to overcome the one handicap:  the belly.

A belly has little justification in a skinny body.  It cannot be layers of persistent fat.

The only explanation I can think of is lack of proper tone in the abdominal muscles. 

In other words, being too sedentary or not making good use of the body.

One of the important components of fitness is a strong core. Much more important than strong biceps or pectorals.

No matter how intellectual you are,  if you have a good brain you understand the importance of some fitness to open up your way towards good satisfying sex!

Do a little research into exercises for the core muscles, in particular the abdominals.  The Internet and even some threads here at BW are full of guides for this.

You can practice abdominal exercises perfectly well at home, without any need for a gym or a personal trainer.

You can watch your posture and get used to tuck in your tummy when standing straight.

Over some months of intelligent training your tummy will become increasingly flat and the belly will disappear.

And if you are skinny, the better the chances that some six-pack may show up. :thumb:

Then you can go to Cruise club with less worries   :)

Edited by Steve5380

On 9/21/2019 at 2:02 AM, Guest Horny said:

Midnight got people ?like 2-3am,I’m nearby and horny , travelling alone 

I remember Friday nights after 11pm used to be like $11. Love those days at Cruise Club. Used to have drinks at Neil Road and if I didn't want to take Night Rider, I would just go to CC. Saturday nights were like more ex around $18 due to so-called 'events'.

Guest Disclosed Yourself
31 minutes ago, Guest Wahlao said:

Someone shit in the room today. Damn smelly! Poor staff have to clean the shit up

Who's the inconsiderate motherfucker who shit in the room???

On Friday, September 20, 2019 at 9:27 AM, Guest Helpful said:

If you are 22yo, you can enter for free & gets a waiver on your membership. Really nothing to lose here, just go there for the experience.

Their crowd nowadays is in fact getting more and more diverse, you do see guys of various body shapes & forms cruising there. I would say 15% with above avg physique, 30% good, 40% avg & the rest below avg. The only difference from KB is Cruise's clientele is much younger, you don't see older guys in their 50s & above when you are there.  

Like Repressednerd said, you will stand a higher inside the big dark room behind the curtains or inside their steamroom.

For non-cadet guys, do check out their new $12 flat rate promo until 20 Oct'19.

I wouldnt say is a promo, previously we pay $23 but get 1 free pass for next visit which work out to 11.50 per visit. But with this $12 entry, there is no more free pass. So if u go twice, u actually need to pay 24 instead of 23.

Edited by lonelyglobe

Woah finally cruise awaken or they changed boss? 

wp-mainimage-20190918-600x400-sep-lineup

BUT ONLY TILL 20 October 2019. A good first step, hope they improve service too (cleanliness & hygiene, maintainence, hot water, air con) :lol:

On 9/27/2019 at 11:03 PM, lonelyglobe said:

I wouldnt say is a promo, previously we pay $23 but get 1 free pass for next visit which work out to 11.50 per visit. But with this $12 entry, there is no more free pass. So if u go twice, u actually need to pay 24 instead of 23.

The 1 free pass is useless, only valid for entry before 5pm on non-event days, which is only one day in a week.  The place is dead on non-event day. 

1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Woah finally cruise awaken or they changed boss? 

wp-mainimage-20190918-600x400-sep-lineup

BUT ONLY TILL 20 October 2019. A good first step, hope they improve service too (cleanliness & hygiene, maintainence, hot water, air con) :lol:

Not sure will it be too late to bring the crowd back.  Cheaper rate is one thing, cleanliness and maintenance is equally important.

12 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

The 1 free pass is useless, only valid for entry before 5pm on non-event days, which is only one day in a week.  The place is dead on non-event day. 

Quite true but the problem with event day is many people walking around, posing as statue since there are so many choices....but non-event day, yes very few patrons and they know not much choice, so if dont makan now, then maybe got no more chance later.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic