Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Pinch-of-salt

Been noticing a pattern here, first flaming cruise with fake complains (no crowd at 1pm on a weekday when they are not even open, using detergent for foam party), same poster using bold, CAPS to repeat the same old "complains".

Then followed by how Ten Men's Club is filled with "hunks" when it is actually patronized by old people when I last visited. Coincidence much?

Been noticing a pattern here, first flaming cruise with fake complains (no crowd at 1pm on a weekday when they are not even open, using detergent for foam party), same poster using bold, CAPS to repeat the same old "complains".

Then followed by how Ten Men's Club is filled with "hunks" when it is actually patronized by old people when I last visited. Coincidence much?

Think is ok Ten Men Club with " Lau Hunk " as claimed..... poster must be from TMC

Why must gays use such 下三滥手法 against each other? Duping each other to buy expensive microfibre towel, inflated prices of toot underwear, what's next?

Effective August , Cruise Club brought the Early Bird Hours to half hour earlier from 5:30pm to 5pm !

Effective September , Cruise Cadets can only enter FREE from 5pm - 7pm every Fris & Suns & no longer whole day !

This month they increased their Entry Charge from $16+1FP to $18+1FP for Early Bird Hours

& from $21 to $23 for their Normal Hours & for Weekends rates , increased from $26 to 28 !

What do you guys think ?

Price increase justifiable ? ? ? ?

so what if you not happy, do you think they care?

keyboard warrior is not a hero, shout it loud in front

of them if you have the guts, boycott stop going,

this a what a real man should.

Manbane you seem to recognize most of the regular faces? Gosh no offence. How regular is a regular considered regular? In a week say more than once? Twice or more?

Gives me the impression that regulars have no life at all other than going sauna for a fuck.

Just my impression no offence!

some regulars are good looking but yet cant settle down . They are usually those wiith high urge seeking new  guys.U can see them 1 week 3 time at cruise .No life indeed,

Manbane you seem to recognize most of the regular faces? Gosh no offence. How regular is a regular considered regular? In a week say more than once? Twice or more?

Gives me the impression that regulars have no life at all other than going sauna for a fuck.

Just my impression no offence!

Well there is some who i have seen almost every time when i am there (i go 2 to 6 times a month roughly). When u go to the same place over and over, you will notice all the familiar faces and i am considered very regular already.

Sauna doesn't take a lot of time actually (less than 3 hrs each normally) and there is plenty of life outside. Its much easier than hooking up with grindr/ jackd and having to find a place and all.

Well there is some who i have seen almost every time when i am there (i go 2 to 6 times a month roughly). When u go to the same place over and over, you will notice all the familiar faces and i am considered very regular already.

Sauna doesn't take a lot of time actually (less than 3 hrs each normally) and there is plenty of life outside. Its much easier than hooking up with grindr/ jackd and having to find a place and all.

Right!  It's like going to a restaurant of one's choice and eat,  instead of having to research foods and the way to prepare them, then cook and live with the failures, etc.

Of course neither restaurants nor saunas are the most healthy,  but one can take precautions. 

Right! It's like going to a restaurant of one's choice and eat, instead of having to research foods and the way to prepare them, then cook and live with the failures, etc.

Of course neither restaurants nor saunas are the most healthy, but one can take precautions.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Been to Cruise  few times...find the place all right, mixed crowd. Common areas clean and well maintained. Only suggestion to clean private cabins more regular and restock paper roll.  sometimes floor inside is sticky (I had that exp myself!), some customer may get disgusted and turned off.. We all want good clean and safe place to relax.. Cruise is definitely worth a try to check out and decide yourself!

Is it true that re-visit FREE pass does not applies to Tourists ?

I had a friend who came on sunday with me.

He paid full price + membership.

Yesterday I checked if he was given a revisit free pass, he said, nothing except the orange membership card.

Are there different standards for locals and Tourist ?

Could management answers on this ?

Yesterday I checked if he was given a revisit free pass, he said, nothing except the orange membership card.

They only give revisit passes on very specific timings of very specific days to very specific target clientele of very specific ages.

So you will have to spill all the exact details if you really want to ask for a clarification. And having said that, no they don't discriminate based on nationality.

To my knowledge , Cruise do not issue Free Pass on Sundays no matter what time u enter !

Guest Angmoh84

This is no place fro whites, even if u are Brad PiTT, no one will touch a white at CC. No matter how hunk or good looking you are white, you are OUT !!!.

It is sticky Rice Club...unless SPG, will hunt after them on a wild goose chase.

This is such nonsense. I'm a white who frequently goes to CC and I never have any trouble hooking up with cute Asian guys...

Im a sticky rice too, i hv no interest in ang moh, however once in awhile i hv fun with those ang moh who are not too white, like have tanned skin or look rugged but in sauna, u cant tell so i rather not touch ang moh at all.

#sunday#cruise#curry chicken#bread#jasper#ear ring#pm#pls#

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Anyone going to cruise anytime soon? Its my first time

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

I normally wear slippers inside CC. The place gets quite dirty when its busy and the second floor toilet floor usually have lots of urine stains. Will  be quite disgusting to step on the urine.

I too prefer wearing slippers.. you are right about second floor toilet ; no water tap inside; usually very dirty and urine splash all over floor. I see people using it with bare feet and going back into main cruising area! noticed some people don't even wash hands! Unhygienic and big big health hazard as all others come in contact with same urine mix!  Funny how cruise manager cannot see this and arrange for water taps and wash inside like they have near shower area toilets! Anyway suggestion to all user to use slipper to avoid feet infection due to urine contact from toilets to cruising maze

Im a sticky rice too, i hv no interest in ang moh, however once in awhile i hv fun with those ang moh who are not too white, like have tanned skin or look rugged but in sauna, u cant tell so i rather not touch ang moh at all.

I have noticed ang moh simply standing there, some are nice too (like every other group where some are hot, some not!)... seen some of them go in with some hot Indian/Malays.. looks like they prefer tan too :)

Guest CruiseCruiser

Was there last Sunday after 7pm, saw a very good looking young guy with some facial hair and I guess he must be a mix of Indian and Malay maybe.. Didn't manage to hook up with him tho cos there was a Caucasian cruising him. Hope to see him around soon. I have to say mixed guys with good features are really sexy!

Was there last Sunday after 7pm, saw a very good looking young guy with some facial hair and I guess he must be a mix of Indian and Malay maybe.. Didn't manage to hook up with him tho cos there was a Caucasian cruising him. Hope to see him around soon. I have to say mixed guys with good features are really sexy!

Is that guy very tall, lean toned, broad shoulders and built like a model or athlete?

Guest steamyencounter

the crowd last night was fantastic.. i had a good session with a fair skin Thai boy.  He suggested a threesome and we got one very soon but that boy back out after a while after the session starts which i am very grateful- leaving me and the Thai boy for further fun. What surprised me was he BJ me after i cummed which i doubt many people would do it. Thai boy can be really wild and hot.

the crowd last night was fantastic.. i had a good session with a fair skin Thai boy. He suggested a threesome and we got one very soon but that boy back out after a while after the session starts which i am very grateful- leaving me and the Thai boy for further fun. What surprised me was he BJ me after i cummed which i doubt many people would do it. Thai boy can be really wild and hot.

The best part is yet to cum oops, to come. Your cock will have rashes and your feel it itching. Then u come in here to ask for gay friendly doctor reference.

Any ang mohs visit this place?

There are sometimes one or two attractive ones. I was once in Cruise Club and there was a cute blondie in his thirties with an Aussie or Kiwi accent. He was holding hands with a Chinese guy in the corridor and chatting with him. They disappeared for a while and the Caucasian guy emerged later to begin cruising again. On the same night, I sighted another attractive Caucasian kissing an Asian guy in the same corridor while having his cock sucked by another. Later, I saw the Caucasian and one of the Asians emerge from a room. I had a good look at the Caucasian in the changing rooms. He was very good looking and had a massive cock, even though it was semi-deflated.

I've done stuff with a hot Frenchman with a lot of body hair and a rugby build. Mmmmmmmmm...........

Guest snowball

First post!

I'm looking to visit Cruise Club (never been to a sauna before) and I'm wondering what I need to know/bring.

Anyone have advice for a first time visiter?

sleep well eat well the day before , so you can have a solid

hard on during sex , if you are btm , moan like a man , so those kapo people will wait

outside to see who walk out from the door , know the theme event for that day , if you don't like the person ,

just be firm by saying no , try not to be rude unless he is sticky and pretend not get your hint . put on rubber even oral if you afraid to get stds , do not do raw as you do not know who you are mess with , if you like to know more about the guy u like , just ask for contact nos ,

most just get reject , no harm trying . Have a good trip and enjoy yourself there .

Guest LONELYspek

what hapens once i go inside, does all go have shower then start cruising, do you walk about in underwear or not>.?

is there many 18-25 there lah

Guest CruiseCruiser

Is that guy very tall, lean toned, broad shoulders and built like a model or athlete?

The guy I'm referring to was wearing a sexy white brief with some mixture of colours on it. He had a uppercut hairstyle if I'm not wrong.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic