Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

I won't go that far but yes they definitely 'hunt' or in this case, walk around in groups. What the Fuck for is anyone's guess. I find the sauna scene in Singapore very strange. A lot of standing around and sleeping in the cubicles alone with ALOT of standing around. Lol..... Guys here should visit saunas in other countries to learn a trick or two. The level of arrogance here is incredible.

Those mynahs don't just walk, they always attempt to sashay, fiercely, on imaginery heels like some hilarious antm wannabes. But they look more like some desker road streetwalker rejects than wannabe models to me lol. I am really trying very hard to squeeze some entertainment value out of those soddy travesty of human types!

Babylon of bkk is actually very elitist too. But people there are very much classier.

I won't go that far but yes they definitely 'hunt' or in this case, walk around in groups. What the Fuck for is anyone's guess. I find the sauna scene in Singapore very strange. A lot of standing around and sleeping in the cubicles alone with ALOT of standing around. Lol..... Guys here should visit saunas in other countries to learn a trick or two. The level of arrogance here is incredible.

yes, if you notice, most people there are so called FT than local.

yes, if you notice, most people there are so called FT than local.

True. Actually if you notice in singapore, most arrogant 'malays' are actually pinoys and most arrogant chinese 'singaporeans' are actually malaysian PRs or work permit holders. Ironic and paradoxical but true.

Guest Lololol

I don't know how you come to the conclusion that Singaporean guys in the saunas are arrogant. People have preferences. Just because you get rejected, you term others as arrogant?

People go to saunas to hook up with a desired partner, not give pity sex. I can stand around all I want if I have the time and if I want to actually enjoy a session instead of settling for whoever that comes. You can compare singapore to other countries all you want, it doesn't matter. People behave differently in different countries, I'm surprised you haven't gotten this simple fact into your head. If everyone behaves the same, what for travel?

Guest Lololol

Stay in your self-entitled bubble. No one's obliged to do everyone in the sauna. Lucky you're just visiting, can't wait for you to roll back to wherever you come from. Lolololol.

U

Stay in your self-entitled bubble. No one's obliged to do everyone in the sauna. Lucky you're just visiting, can't wait for you to roll back to wherever you come from. Lolololol.

It can't be any clearer than having a profile name 'Topdownunder' and Sydney as the location. It's easy to be spourting hatred as a guest. This is a discussion board, mate! I was merely saying what I had observed. It's not a personal attack against you. You don't have to get all so defensive. And just in case, you don't know, I will be flying back home.

It's a pity that there are people like you in Singapore. The majority of Singaporeans I have met so far seem so intelligent. As they say, all it takes is just one person to ruin the whole experience.

lol. it looks like whiners are those who cant hook up in cruise. 

it you're really good looking and oooozing with sex appeal and loves to go to sauna, then you will not complain on these so called statues. 

but the cream of the crop doesn't even need to go saunas, they have more than enuff action fr their private channels and parties.

it's only the rest of us, commoners, who seek our luck in saunas... and even if u were the better looking of the lot, it doesn't mean u will hook up for sure.

u can hook up w the best looking dude there, but end up hving a lousy time.

all down to luck, really.

lol. it looks like whiners are those who cant hook up in cruise. 

it you're really good looking and oooozing with sex appeal and loves to go to sauna, then you will not complain on these so called statues. 

Edited by puppyfart

but the cream of the crop doesn't even need to go saunas, they have more than enuff action fr their private channels and parties.

it's only the rest of us, commoners, who seek our luck in saunas... and even if u were the better looking of the lot, it doesn't mean u will hook up for sure.

u can hook up w the best looking dude there, but end up hving a lousy time.

all down to luck, really.

cream of the crop? who are they? in terms of looks, bods, wealth, career or what?

Guest Luckydraw

Cruise club is coming up with iPad lucky draw again but they never show how they pick the winners. I am wondering if they are real? Maybe do the lucky draw at the locker areas to be fair to everyone.

Always.... My friend lah or my friend's friends lah, just another gimmick to lure people in. Cruise Club paying customers are getting lesser, mainly are those same old young mei mei and paid statues to make the place look crowded only ....

Why do you guys always think there is a scam or a lie.... it's not like they ask you to buy an extra ticket to take part in the lucky draw. So win or not, does that really make a difference to you?

I doubt the majority will go to a certain place just because there is an iPad or a plane ticket to be won......

Paranoid much?.... if before going to a sauna you need to think about this and that, you're better off turning on one of those apps and hook up at home or in a hotel.....

Cruise club is coming up with iPad lucky draw again but they never show how they pick the winners. I am wondering if they are real? Maybe do the lucky draw at the locker areas to be fair to everyone.

well suggested...and then they can call it a "Lucky Draw Nights" which is aspecial event and no free pass can be used as usual..

Today I dropped my locker key into the side of the bed today while fucking a very cute hunk. The whole bed was shaking and maybe the key dropped. The key was totally not retrievable. I was told I have to pay $10 for the replacement.

My hunk stayed by my side and helped me borrow a torch light. We try to get the key out or almost 15 mins. He did not run away when things like that happen. He didnt have to help me like that and we exchange contacts. Gosh he is really nice.

When I checked out and wanted to pay, the very nice owner waived the charges for me.

I really appreciate that. Because it converts to 255 baht.

Guys the staff at cruise is really nice please stop bashing them and support our LGBT businesses.  They are very nice people and kind.

I am not a staff I am customer.

Edited by khanomjeen

CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN WHY?

In my first visit to Singapore on October 2006 I was fascinated with the gay scene. It was hard to choose between Towel Club and One-seven because their events were so hot. This was the best gay-life I have known there since, and I don't think it is because I was eight years younger. In the meantime I lived the good times of Absolute, Keybox, but they never were as good as what was there in 2006. Now all that is gone, and all what remains is Cruise Club. I was there a couple of times some years ago, and I found it just OK. From what I read here, opinions are very diverse and don't have too much of a positive leaning. The place may be good, but not great.

So WHAT HAPPENED? I doubt that the gay community could have changed much in 8 years. The place could not be more conservative today than 8 years ago. Is it the economy, rent of good buildings for saunas has become more expensive? This could be compensated by higher entrance fees, after all a good sauna experience justifies paying more. Or have the sauna customers become more critical and picky? They always have been in SG.

I hope it is all circumstantial, and SG goes back to its former glory. Other places are becoming quite competitive in their gay scene.

Guest Raiden Alpha

CAN ANYBODY EXPLAIN WHY?

In my first visit to Singapore on October 2006 I was fascinated with the gay scene. It was hard to choose between Towel Club and One-seven because their events were so hot. This was the best gay-life I have known there since, and I don't think it is because I was eight years younger. In the meantime I lived the good times of Absolute, Keybox, but they never were as good as what was there in 2006. Now all that is gone, and all what remains is Cruise Club. I was there a couple of times some years ago, and I found it just OK. From what I read here, opinions are very diverse and don't have too much of a positive leaning. The place may be good, but not great.

So WHAT HAPPENED? I doubt that the gay community could have changed much in 8 years. The place could not be more conservative today than 8 years ago. Is it the economy, rent of good buildings for saunas has become more expensive? This could be compensated by higher entrance fees, after all a good sauna experience justifies paying more. Or have the sauna customers become more critical and picky? They always have been in SG.

I hope it is all circumstantial, and SG goes back to its former glory. Other places are becoming quite competitive in their gay scene.

What happen you ask?

Well here's your answers break up into two parts.

(1)You mention charging higher entrance fees to offset the annually increasing property and rental value here but do you know that as the cost of living and inflation here keep increasing the actual earning and spending power of the working class is getting lesser with each passing year?

The economic wealth distribution in this country is not evenly distributed in society that is one factor.

Unless the elites themselves want to go spend and keep the gay scene/clubs/saunas here alive with their presence but well nowadays they are too busy organising private parties or going overseas to have fun.

Smartphones and gay dating social apps mushroom up in 2007 onward and have enable a lot of gays to go underground and be discreet,making it easier for them to hook up away from public eyes.

You witness the heydays of the lgbt community here in the 2006 period and prior before that.

This republic suffer great investment loss during the last financial crisis post 2006.From that day onward the country have change and become money mad in order to absorb and recoup back all the depleted funds from the domestic economy and working class society that is working here.

No one is spared regardless of whether one is a foreign worker or a local citizen here. Food,transport,bills and cost of living skyrocket up.

(2)The lgbt community here is a parade of meat market as well as a ugly circle of scandals and gossips. Who want to be know here as a overused/overplayed rotten bottom or top?

Few want to become gossip fodder materials in this tiny country where there are no secrets.

And the new generation of gays who have come out of the closets are using gay apps and friend networks to hook up for private fun at hotels/houses instead.

So there you go,I basically summed up everything for you in a nutshell.

A lot of things have changed in these eight years that have transpire here.

Edited by Raiden Alpha

Steve5380 u mention things that was 8 yrs ago. By now u  might age too. So market value for u might also drop too?

YES, OF COURSE, my market value keeps steadily dropping. Each day I come a step closer to death and eternal damnation (I don't go to mass on Sundays). But there are compensations:

Today I don't have the hangups and shyness I had 8 years ago. I know better what I want and what I don't want. I am more tolerant, understanding and positive. I can approach people I like and I don't mind rejection like I did 8 years ago.

And in the 8 years I have continued and improved my life style that should keep me in good shape for a long time.

If the places I enjoyed 8 years ago were still the same, I would enjoy them also the same.

What happen you ask?

Well here's your answers break up into two parts.

-----

A lot of things have changed in these eight years that have transpire here.

What you mention is quite sad. Perhaps the gay scene was great because people didn't have other outlets. Now, with more technology and options, gay life becomes more normal. Will it ever reach the status of the straight scene, where to to get any pussy a guy has to work hard seducing a girl? And to preserve this pussy he has to marry her? Maybe one day you will have gay marriage in SG. What a tragedy!

Guest Raiden Alpha

What you mention is quite sad. Perhaps the gay scene was great because people didn't have other outlets. Now, with more technology and options, gay life becomes more normal. Will it ever reach the status of the straight scene, where to to get any pussy a guy has to work hard seducing a girl? And to preserve this pussy he has to marry her? Maybe one day you will have gay marriage in SG. What a tragedy!

The way you think things are interesting.

You are shrewd and smart you don't touch on some of the things that I have highlighted out and you study the effects of how technology have change a gay man lifestyle.

You also share your personal outlook on your desired form of gay lifestyle. You want fun without commitment. No wrong since I'm not judging you here just digesting your words that's all.

But I wonder how long you can convince yourself you can live the life of a social butterfly in a party circuit without willing to be bound and burden by responsibilities.All people will grow old one day.

That lifestyle you seek cannot remain constant forever.

Actually responsibilities is not as scary as it sound,it enable a man to grow further in mind and heart and see life more.

The way you think things are interesting.

You are shrewd and smart you don't touch on some of the things that I have highlighted out and you study the effects of how technology have change a gay man lifestyle.

You also share your personal outlook on your desired form of gay lifestyle. You want fun without commitment. No wrong since I'm not judging you here just digesting your words that's all.

But I wonder how long you can convince yourself you can live the life of a social butterfly in a party circuit without willing to be bound and burden by responsibilities.All people will grow old one day.

That lifestyle you seek cannot remain constant forever.

Actually responsibilities is not as scary as it sound,it enable a man to grow further in mind and heart and see life more.

In reality my life is not so complicated.  I accept responsibilities and my mind and heart have grown reasonably good.  For many years a friend has been living with me, who I had the luck to meet and establish a relationship with.  But it was not long before the 'relationship' became a very good friendship. Today we have an open lifestyle. Our sex lives are separate, they don't take place at home, and we feel happy that each other has a good time.  We don't cultivate boyfriends out of mutual respect, but instead our sex life is more casual.  This is fine and good with me, except that I don't find enough attractive people here.  My likeness is for Asians, and so I travel frequently throughout Southwest Asia.  Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, etc.  Casual gay sex fits perfectly well within my moral values, but only in a way that  does not  hurt someone's feelings.  Therefore I seek occasions where the interest is mutual.  Social butterflies can be good creatures and not animals of prey. :)

Guest foamyfoamy

Of course it is bullshit that cc uses detergent for the foam party. I went for 3 parties before. You try making foam using detergent in your toilet. U will end up spending the next 3 days cleaning it up cos it will be so hard to get rid of it. Detergent also expensive you know? LOL

Is the steam room fixed alrdy?

Its been almost 3 months down.... Still the sign is " Under maintenance "

Doubt they will do anything about it.

Shogun / TMC are also doing  same tricks , since absolute and keybox are closed.

Its been almost 3 months down.... Still the sign is " Under maintenance "

Doubt they will do anything about it.

Shogun / TMC are also doing  same tricks , since absolute and keybox are closed.

If everyone BoYYCOTTS for  1- 3 months...they will be affected.

Right now CC is up and mighty.

See what happens to 17 SPA...totally dead...

Absolute and Keybox, dies the same way , when all boycotts them.  CC wil be next.

Already 17 Spa, many already boycotted them.

Absolute and Keybox, dies the same way , when all boycotts them.  CC wil be next.

Already 17 Spa, many already boycotted them.

Yeah , effective 1st November , Cruise Club have increased to @28 per entry and no re-visit pass, with jacussi and steam room room down.

And the early hours have changed too.

Worst still they have 5 events per week now....Ridiculous Right ?????

Doesn't make senses at all.

Time to boycott Cruise Club.....Calling to all.  Only with Boycotting them, they will return to old prices or make way for New SAUNA PLAYERS.

No need to go CC lah.....just go to Clementi toilet to get sucked by the few uncles there.

If want to play safe, just JO at home.

If want orgy, advertise here for a few kakis loh. Why pay CC ?

No need to go CC lah.....just go to Clementi toilet to get sucked by the few uncles there.

If want to play safe, just JO at home.

If want orgy, advertise here for a few kakis loh. Why pay CC ?

Why must you advertise for those uncles? Are you one of them? Moderators beware!

Hey guys, heard a lot about this place. Making my 1st visit from KL, on this Sat and Sun. Bottom guy here, anyone wanna meet up? LINE / WeChat:

170 68 chi here.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Guest Shocked

My friend told me one of the room the bed fell apart...gosh cruise club maintainace is so poor..just shows how much the management gives a *toots* about the club..all they care about is cheating customers with our money!

Guest Shocked

OMG!! That's terrible!!! why are they so irresponsible? We paid so much and "enjoy" at our own risk.

Yes tell me about it..and till today the steam room not fixed? What is wrong with cc!

Guest idiot71

My personal feel...overnite on sat nite,its so cold ,can cc staff try to control the aircon temperature? saw most of the guy is suffer from cold instead of enjoying sex there....

My personal feel...overnite on sat nite,its so cold ,can cc staff try to control the aircon temperature? saw most of the guy is suffer from cold instead of enjoying sex there....

Aircon cold for keeping the stale meat fresh !

Guest Regular Cruiser

been there last night! The hygiene drop drastically can smell the stink odour and sperm when walk passing 2nd levels entrance and the resting area those pillows and mattress have this stink and rotten smell too... :wacko:

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic