Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How you got it permanently removed? Happy about the result.

Interested in that, but don't know how to get that done.

well I am still in the process to get the permanent removal, it takes quite some time, and several treatments.

In general, there are 2 options for permanent hair removal:

1. laser

2. electrolysis

Laser is less time consuming, but results depend on your hair and skin type. It seems not to work well for me for most areas. I have tried my back and stomach as well as the butt. Back and stomach no good result, butt seems better.

Given that laser seems not to work well for me and that you can't use it on your scrotum, I am now trying electrolysis. That is very time consuming as each hair (or hair follicle, rather) is killed individually. I have done 2 treatments now, but actually I am not sure about the results (yet). A lot of hair seems to grow back, so much so that I have a feeling it is not working either. I will go for a third treatment on Saturday and ask the doctor about that.... I am doing this at a hospital specializing in all sorts of cosmetic  treatments and operations in Bangkok.

well I am still in the process to get the permanent removal, it takes quite some time, and several treatments.

In general, there are 2 options for permanent hair removal:

1. laser

2. electrolysis

Laser is less time consuming, but results depend on your hair and skin type. It seems not to work well for me for most areas. I have tried my back and stomach as well as the butt. Back and stomach no good result, butt seems better.

Given that laser seems not to work well for me and that you can't use it on your scrotum, I am now trying electrolysis. That is very time consuming as each hair (or hair follicle, rather) is killed individually. I have done 2 treatments now, but actually I am not sure about the results (yet). A lot of hair seems to grow back, so much so that I have a feeling it is not working either. I will go for a third treatment on Saturday and ask the doctor about that.... I am doing this at a hospital specializing in all sorts of cosmetic  treatments and operations in Bangkok.

Thanks for the answer, this is exactly what I'm afraid that would be the result on me. Got said I won't give the best result and that I should think it over a bit more, so that's what I'm going to do.

Curios to hear if the 3rd session had better results.

Thanks for the answer, this is exactly what I'm afraid that would be the result on me. Got said I won't give the best result and that I should think it over a bit more, so that's what I'm going to do.

yes with laser it very much depends on your hair and skin type. If the hair is light and thin it won't work well. Electrolysis, on the other hand, should be effective for any hair type, so I am rather surprised it seems not to work so well either. Will see what the doctor has to say about that. Will report back.

Yup, I agreed...I go for waxing (of my crack) , not because I need someone to intrude my arse(I m a top) but cos of hygiene reasons and clean maintenance

As an "uncle" , I too must maintain...........

can reccomend where?

also, action aside, this would be considered waxed right ?

http://mantop10691.tumblr.com/post/133416949429/coat-exfeed

yes with laser it very much depends on your hair and skin type. If the hair is light and thin it won't work well. Electrolysis, on the other hand, should be effective for any hair type, so I am rather surprised it seems not to work so well either. Will see what the doctor has to say about that. Will report back.

So had the 3rd session. Doctor wasn't sure why so much grew back. Most likely it has to do with the growth cycle of the hairs. There are several phases in the "life" of a hair. It grows, then stops, then falls out, then the follicle rests until it starts over again. So the after the first treatment removed (and hopefully killed for good) about 5000 hairs (if I remember correctly) only about 700 had grown until the second treatment 2 months later, presumably because most other follicles were still in the resting phase. This time, another 2 month later, we removed 3000. So after another 2 or 3 months I will be able to tell if there is really a reduction now or if unfortunately the treatment isn't working (which I hope is not the case obviously).

So had the 3rd session. Doctor wasn't sure why so much grew back. Most likely it has to do with the growth cycle of the hairs. There are several phases in the "life" of a hair. It grows, then stops, then falls out, then the follicle rests until it starts over again. So the after the first treatment removed (and hopefully killed for good) about 5000 hairs (if I remember correctly) only about 700 had grown until the second treatment 2 months later, presumably because most other follicles were still in the resting phase. This time, another 2 month later, we removed 3000. So after another 2 or 3 months I will be able to tell if there is really a reduction now or if unfortunately the treatment isn't working (which I hope is not the case obviously).

Fingers crossed it gets better result this time. I will keep reading here as interested in trying it out myself.

Fingers crossed it gets better result this time. I will keep reading here as interested in trying it out myself.

Thanks :) I'll report back, but again please note that it will take around 2 months before I can tell for sure what the result was, so be patient ;-)

By the way, what hair type do you have down there? While I was told before that you can't laser on the scrotum because the skin is rather thin, I wanted to ask at the hospital again to see what they have to say about that. Laser (if it works) is much easier and quicker than electrolysis, so might be an option for you, too. My hair down there is not no very thick and not very dark, so laser wouldn't work anyway.

I just shave every few days.

At first it is quite itchy but after awhile , it no longer itch and i've been keeping it shaved for like 1 year.

Not sure why some like it hairy ....blow job with hair freaking sux man.

I used to shave (balls, perineum, ass) and trim (above the penis), then switched to waxing as it lasts a bit longer. But after reading somewhere in the internet about the possibility of permanent removal I decided to try to save the regular work of shaving or going to the waxing shop.

Thanks :) I'll report back, but again please note that it will take around 2 months before I can tell for sure what the result was, so be patient ;-)

By the way, what hair type do you have down there? While I was told before that you can't laser on the scrotum because the skin is rather thin, I wanted to ask at the hospital again to see what they have to say about that. Laser (if it works) is much easier and quicker than electrolysis, so might be an option for you, too. My hair down there is not no very thick and not very dark, so laser wouldn't work anyway.

I'm patient. :-)

Mine is dark and not that thin, although using a tweezer does make it thinner than it used to be.

I'm patient. :-)

Mine is dark and not that thin, although using a tweezer does make it thinner than it used to be.

hehe ok :-)

Laser might work for you then. Unfortunately I forgot to ask at the hospital if that's possible or advisable. Will try to remember next time.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
On ‎21‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 2:07 PM, Guest ton said:

My friend does not has armpit hair but he has bushy pubic hair. 

Is there any person naturally hairless in his pubic area?

23 hours ago, Guest guest said:

My bf same. Almost no armpit hair but hv bushy pubic hair.

Erm,  I hve the same issue too

I have very limited armpit hair from upper chest and above

but has bushy parts from my waist and below

Why is this your concern??
Is that because u hve less facial hairs + armpit hair , and less pubic hairs n less hair on legs too?

Dear guest guest, is your Bf a top or btm? some said it s due to level of testerones or genes

Guest guests

My bf is top and he hv no issue top me 3 times a weeks.

Don't think is testosterone issue as he sure get his erections every morning.

I guess it's just genetic issue.

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
Guest I Love Bush

Can anyone advise how to have bushy pubic.... my are like so little and it grow in small circumference only :mellow: Id love to have more hair down there as it look sexy and masculine.

1 hour ago, Amir Tan said:

I like to wear skimpy swimming trunk.

So I shave or wax it all.

Feel free,clean and cool.

55 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

Yes you have to do that. Otherwise, it's like Chinese black moss (发菜)showing out of your skimpy swimwear. 

Yup. If you wearing low cut trunks, nothing looks worse than a patch of pubes sticking out. 

Love. 

On 7/5/2016 at 11:13 PM, doncoin said:

Yup. If you wearing low cut trunks, nothing looks worse than a patch of pubes sticking out. 

But some people really don't care.

Anyway what I encounter most people positive about clean shave. Only 2 occasion I got negative remark.

First when I shower nude one people give some remark to me. He said "like children"

Second occasion when I have massage the masseur laugh at me.

Feel a little bit embarrassed but I give a concrete reason.

I am a swimmer and part time swim instructor so need to clean shave because not appropriate for me to display pubes while wearing swimming trunk.  

• 2 weeks later...

I trim my pubes short using a battery operated hair trimmer, but I don't shave my pubes completely, as it gives me an itchy and uncomfortable feeling. I don't like the bushy untrimmed look at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Power Tongue
On 09/08/2016 at 10:23 PM, Guest CKW said:

It is better be trimmed else lice will propagate. My grandmother told me that so i always shave it.

This is so true. I had it once and always need to shave all my hairs in the body until all the lice are gone

Guest Power Lice
1 hour ago, Guest Power Tongue said:

This is so true. I had it once and always need to shave all my hairs in the body until all the lice are gone

1 hour ago, Guest Power Tongue said:

On 10 August 2016 at 0:23 AM, Guest CKW said:

Ha. You troll... 

17 hours ago, Guest Garfield said:

Went to osen in Japan, guys there are all bushy, seems like they don't even trim, let alone shave or wax...

It's the same if you visit a public bath in South Korea. The men there all have full pubic bushes. One noticeable difference from Japan though, most South Korean men are circumcised. 

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.