Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Mozzie

I'm one of those tops who like a hairless ass.. Easier to rim right? :whistle:

In fact, I just shaved my bottom's ass the other day.. damn kinky.. mounted him there and then.. couldn't wait to take his smooth sweet hole

I shave my ass cause most of my tops prefer my ass to be hairless.

I trimmed my frontal and also shaved my butt crack hairs every weekend without doubts

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Centrino

Does having a hairy ass matter to you? Assuming you are some picky bitch. But seriously, I got turned down for having hair surrounding my crack and I wasnt even the bottom ._.

I will never turn down a hairy ass...in fact, the hairier the better... love 'em.

shaving clean is better.. able to take both cock and balls in the mouth and no irritation. for the ass no preferance but i shave myself clean anyway.

i think to some people it may seems pure after shaving clean. like a baby. hairy may link to dirty as many bateria can be trapped in the hairs causing foul smell.

it may be hard work shaving every now and then but its like preparing yourself (presenting yourself) to your love one during kinky sessions.

From a personal experiment this afternoon, I've discovered an interesting solution for those of you who are on the fence about trimming or shaving your pubes. I like mine bushy but I like it neat as well. So what I did was to just cut all the hair on my balls, the trail to my ass and my shaft to a very short length while leaving the rest untouched. It really feels great to me. Neat and sensitive but still manly and bushy.

From a personal experiment this afternoon, I've discovered an interesting solution for those of you who are on the fence about trimming or shaving your pubes. I like mine bushy but I like it neat as well. So what I did was to just cut all the hair on my balls, the trail to my ass and my shaft to a very short length while leaving the rest untouched. It really feels great to me. Neat and sensitive but still manly and bushy.

I shave my arse, balls, shaft but leave a little pubes at top base of shaft. Found my male theoropist liked the look and had to continually play with it, made me feel real good. He used two thumbs to massage my smooth anus and it felt great, he complimented me on the work and inserted the thumbs wow.... I recommend a shave as it encourages new sexual experiences.

trimming is good enough, leave a cropped look

shaving, waxing or using hair removal cream is high maintenance, if you dun shave often, the stubs makes it look quite untidy and very torturous for your pal to fellate you

sometimes I use a female epilator, the ones with the smallest blades, as this removes the hair at its follicles. baby hair will grow back so its more natural

Well it is itchy from the start but as you shave regularly...

the itch will eventually be gone. Well thats for me though.

I shave everything, my shaft, balls and ass. 

Feels clean and sexy.

Totally agreed.. :) Though I am in my 50s, I do shaved clean on weekends too after my gym session and while talking shower after gym. I like the clean look.. at least i am not bothered with any white hairs if there is any.. and the unsightly and thick bushes. To each their own.. some may feel that it is not MAN enough to shave, but there's a lot of my gym mates, shaved if not trimmed till very short..mind you, most are married middle aged men.

Personally, it is more hygiene to have it shaved or trim till short.. the itch will go off after 2 or 3 times.. you will get use to it and think you will not look back after.. :)

I'm naturally hairless, except for my armpit and pubes, which is mostly babyhair.

so I epilate my armpits and pubes using those lady epilators with the tiniest blades

I get baby smooth skin after these, then use tweezers now and then to pull out the hair that grows eventually

I also shave my hole but nowadays I am getting so fed up so I am doing IPL to get rid of it once and for all!

Yup IPL is to get rid of it once and for all. I am not sure how you all shave it without cutting yourself at the crack. I did get cut a few times. 

I have done a partial IPL on my front so that it is a smaller area to trim. and it looks neater. As for crack is definitely all gone, as smooth as it can get. :)

Am here for sincere friends... 

• 2 weeks later...

Should I shave my pubic hair? Will my prick look sexy without pubic hair. If shaved, will the pubic hair grows back again

Yes. Once shaved, it will grow back. Some people might think it is sexy without those hairs but such thing is subjective. Maybe you should try trimming it first and see if you like the look. Edited by BranLim

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.