Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I started trimming about 2 weeks ago. I'm pleased with the results.

1. Use a normal scissors just got to be careful.

2. Use a comb as if the barbers are cutting your hair.

3. Do it slow.

4. Don't do it when you are wet (bathing). Or else the hair will stick to you which is troublesome. DO it while dry so the hair you cut off will fall and you know how much you trim.

I'm not that long down there and it is worst with a forest covering most of it. After trimming, I think I actually look average (though still smaller) than those guys who posted their dick in "show me your penis" thread but i'm happy and it looks clean and good enough.

i think i like trimmed and shaved. If my buddy is trimmed or shaved i like it. Trimmed will make it look bigger, and becos of the hair - from a man. Well, shaved also can be kinky...shows the full length of the cock, not hidden by bushy hair.

Personally i like trimmed. Sometimes i shave but when growing makes it a little itchy and pricky.

I want to show my trimmed picture...how do i paste it??

• 1 month later...

i leave my pubes untrimmed as well and let it grow to its full bushiness. emits a scent which my btms enjoy :thumb:

IMG_6797p.jpg

Nice cock, balls and the pubes toooooooooo

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Just wondering is this flaccid or semi hard?

Yours a shower?

Damn nice dick.

i leave my pubes untrimmed as well and let it grow to its full bushiness. emits a scent which my btms enjoy :thumb:

IMG_6797p.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest snowball

you need not have to please others, if you prefer to look clean then shave or trim, else let it be, wax trim or shave can make your thing look bigger too :)

Guest Guest

Does having a hairy ass matter to you? Assuming you are some picky bitch. But seriously, I got turned down for having hair surrounding my crack and I wasnt even the bottom ._.

It's like fucking a dog if so hairy...

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.