Male HQ

All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)

worldangel

Shave or Trim or Leave it natural ?  

1,221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...

Curiosity kills the cat. I had fun with a hunk before and he is completely shavjed. It looks kind of hot. So i wondered how would it feels to be hairless. Anyway i have been shaving my armpit hair cos i have curly hair genes and its kinda ugly. I don't have much leg hair... So its like not smooth also not hairy-hot type.... And just then my friend intro me to meet so i tried it on my legs XD its good to have it shaved hahaha. Then suddenly thought of using it on my ass and dick. For my ass, its smooth but for my dick, the hair is cut off at the surface of the skin so when u touch it, it feels smooth but u can see the black dot dot dot of the hair left behind. Its ugly and within days the hair will starts pricking. I want to let it grow back but it take too long so i decided to do what i do to my armpit hair. Pluck them. My dad has a twiser which can't be bought outside. Its aoe is so much bigger then those u can get outside. Same for my ass and leg hair. All it takes is a few min everyday when i bath.

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

do it weekly like i do... but i shaved them all instead of leaving some around....

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

• 4 weeks later...

Trim is always better. Tried shaving pubic hair once, and the next 1 week it itch like hell. Scratch too much and I end up having red pimple-like spots. Don't dare to shave from then on.

Guest Sinxmen

That technician was using the wrong wax for performing Boyzilian Waxing services.... She is using Warm Wax (aka Speed Wax) with strips... this is very painful.... If she is using Hard/Hot Wax (aka Spa Wax or Stripless Wax) will be better... Spa Wax can strip off hair that grow in different directions... less painful!!

with this type of video clips and comments from those type of guys... no wonder that most guys who have not try Boyzilian Waxing will never go for it...

This video clip is a wrong demo and providing wrong info at all

• 1 month later...

Just curious! Do you shave or trim your pubic hair?

Had mine shave and the sensation is always interesting. :oops:

Chinese. Like to make new friends and seek swimming buddies. Usually, I swim laps around noontime on weekdays to exercise and tanning at the same time. If you are heading for a swim in the central region, say Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Hougang, jio me along! Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't shave nowadays as I find that it will be itchy when the hairs are starting to regrow. So, I trim them short...

Some like it smooth, some like it short, some like it as it is....encountered a man who did a bj to me who said he prefered my public hair as they were instead of trimming them as he liked to touch and smell them.

I don't shave nowadays as I find that it will be itchy when the hairs are starting to regrow. So, I trim them short...

Some like it smooth, some like it short, some like it as it is....encountered a man who did a bj to me who said he prefered my public hair as they were instead of trimming them as he liked to touch and smell them.

Wow!

Is your hair really "public"? :blink:

Sorry, I could not resist... :oops:

this reminds me of the 1st time i shaved, yrs ago. was supposed to trimmed but in the end, over-trimmed n ended up shaving it off.

odd experience. but that's not all!

Still an nsf then. While in camp, army buddies and myself were horsing around & we ended up tackling each other. nearly stripped by them. phewz. gonna be a head turner if they pulled off my shorts & saw me hairless! ROFL :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

I have never been shy when it comes to running around nude in the locker room or sauna or japanese baths but recently I have started going for brazilian waxes and spot a bare pubic area.

Never was I shy in changing naked or walking around nude in these areas but I have started to cover up since I started waxing my pubes.

It was until recently I was in Korea for a trip and went to a korean bath where nudity was a norm. Initially I was making an effort to cover up as usual but I decided to bare all. I did get some looks from other people initially but didn't feel out of place.

I started being my exhibitionist self again back in Singapore in my normal gym and at places like sauna and people tend to stare a little more.

Can any one share their experiences ?

Guest garfield

Have been waxing regularly.

Agree that a cleanly shaven private part attracts attention in changing room.

Remember once i was changing in a sport complex changing room.

A teen was changing beside me, he took ages to get himself changed and though he tried to act normal, he had kept taking glances at my direction.

It brought out exhibitionism side of myself and I was taking my own sweet time to change and enjoy his attention as well.

hahaha trimmed and a little shaved. hahahaha wasnt there a recent article saying that we should leave our pubic hair alone as shaving/waxing will cause infection and the follicles and what not. lol

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

• 2 months later...

I am boyish look and have thin pubic hair. I shaved my pubic hair last Friday. My partner was shocked to see my hairless private part. He found it too weird to fxxk me as I look like underage boy with hairless Pte part. He dun want to get intimate until my hairs are back

Me too not turn on by hairless groin too, felt look weird on a grown up bod. One person's meat is another's poison.

• G_M changed the title to All About Pubic Hair - How to Shave / Trim / Wax Or Hairless (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.