Male HQ

Grindr Meetup

Guest S.D

Generally, Singapore is rather safe and most guys are nice. I am referring to the meeting and not their health conditions. It could be Grindr, Jack'd, Scruff, Growlr, etc. It all depends on your luck. If you are lucky, you meet nice guys and have a good session. if you strike lottery, you can get more than just a good fxxk (pun intended), it could be STI, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis, etc.

Safety depends a lot on you and your partner/s, so remember to protect yourself and keep your valuables to the minimum.

If you are afraid of the heat, stay out of the kitchen!

Edited by GachiMuchi

Probably my curiosity overtook my emotions of wanting to meet up with them.

Added him on FB and he look rather nice, and had the gentleman feel (to me)

I'm still thinking very hard if to meet him ..

But what are the basic things to know before actual meet up, example: wear condom, what else ?

Just remember that because people can be anonymous, be wary if they start to ask you personal data. For all you know it could be a scammer or murderer behind the phone.

Chatting is a good start, at least knows the person a little bit.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

But what are the basic things to know before actual meet up, example: wear condom, what else ?

I think most people will find out all the usual stuff... photo, stats, T/B, whose place/where.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Guest Guest

from my various encounters,

how he show his profile is already indicative of a no. of things.

some state directly what they are looking for or tell you what they want.

if not,

show bod or indicate sexual role: most prob will lead to sex

show face: some will lead to sex, some are sincere in being friends

those who do not show anything - distance, age, height, weight etc (with or w/o pic): sitting on the fence, will wait to see how situations develop and react from there.

if i may add, most blank profiles with no pic - can be quite a gem.

You meant your little head overtook your big head and wanted to meet up with "them" (that's more than 1).

Meeting Strangers 101

1. Try to meet in a crowded place like hawker center or fast food restaurant.

2. Just be nice and friendly and if you feel uncomfortable with him after meeting him, just be nice and tell him that you are not ready to proceed further.

3. No one can force you to do thing you don't want to do.

4. Prepare yourself, if you are bottom, some cleaning of your ass is necessary. If you are top, it would be good to wash your little brother too.

5. Bring your condoms and lube if you are prepared to have sex. Don't leave home without it. (I mean the condom, not your credit card)

6. Don't wear or carry too many valuables and leave your Prada, G&B bags home.

7. After sex, check and make sure all your belongings are with you, your mobile phone, wallet, etc. Say thank you and make a clean exit.

Edited by GachiMuchi

from my various encounters,

how he show his profile is already indicative of a no. of things.

some state directly what they are looking for or tell you what they want.

if not,

show bod or indicate sexual role: most prob will lead to sex

show face: some will lead to sex, some are sincere in being friends

those who do not show anything - distance, age, height, weight etc (with or w/o pic): sitting on the fence, will wait to see how situations develop and react from there.

if i may add, most blank profiles with no pic - can be quite a gem.

Not true. I indicate sexual roles, becos I dont wan to attract same sexual role as me for a relationship. And to me, those who dont show anything, especially blank profiles are just rude. I tend to ignore them. Becos the reason they messaged me is definitely superficial, either from my pic or the data. So, I am as superficial as they are. Unless they re gonna tell me, if my profile was blank they wld still message me.

Sometimes I give my heart away too easily.

Guest fake

some of u guys are in dream land. some ppl will post their younger picture or some one else picture. Picture don t mean a thing , meet face to face in person.u guys want picture i got so many from trevvy to send .

Guest waytt

instead of 'online shopping', go to aj spas and choose your meat from the rack. What you see is what you get.

Nice!! I agree with this. ''choose your meat from the rack. What you see is what you get'' !

Guest Canned Food

Nice!! I agree with this. ''choose your meat from the rack. What you see is what you get'' !

Not true. Sometimes, the photo's were taken many years ago, what we get are stale meat which had long expired the "Best Use Before" dates. :twisted: :swear:

Guest waytt

Not true. Sometimes, the photo's were taken many years ago, what we get are stale meat which had long expired the "Best Use Before" dates. :twisted: :swear:

Photos? I'm talking about Gay Spas. Are there photo's in gay sauna?

Guest Guest

many times i met guys from web w/o pics... so it kind of excitmement who you going to meet... many times surprise but some are SHOCK !!!

Yah i did that a few times, the users not willing to show face but the conversations keep us going. Most of them are very discreet. Go w/o expectation when meeting up. Many turn out to be pretty good looking and nice guys. I am gd friends now with 2 of them meeting this way.

You meant your little head overtook your big head and wanted to meet up with "them" (that's more than 1).

Meeting Strangers 101

1. Try to meet in a crowded place like hawker center or fast food restaurant.

2. Just be nice and friendly and if you feel uncomfortable with him after meeting him, just be nice and tell him that you are not ready to proceed further.

3. No one can force you to do thing you don't want to do.

4. Prepare yourself, if you are bottom, some cleaning of your ass is necessary. If you are top, it would be good to wash your little brother too.

5. Bring your condoms and lube if you are prepared to have sex. Don't leave home without it. (I mean the condom, not your credit card)

6. Don't wear or carry too many valuables and leave your Prada, G&B bags home.

7. After sex, check and make sure all your belongings are with you, your mobile phone, wallet, etc. Say thank you and make a clean exit.

Good rules, and maybe good to add a few. SG might be relatively safe but nonetheless good to look after yourself...

8. if neither of u have a place & u agree meeting up in a public place (e.g. park/carpark) at night, get there early and make sure u know who's around (whether police or your date's shady friends) and where the exits are

9. leave some kind of hint as to where u are going - a sticky note in your room with the meeting point is enough

10. lastly, how do I emphasize this enough, brush your teeth (please...!) (and not just on a grindr date but also before you visit a sauna or meet up with a FB)

I am discreet so I don't show my pic on my profile. But when I initiate a chat, I will definitely attach a pic. That is basic courtesy if you ask me. But absolutely cannot stand when those ask me for face pic first when they initiate chat with me. I usually either reply you first or ignore.

10. lastly, how do I emphasize this enough, brush your teeth (please...!) (and not just on a grindr date but also before you visit a sauna or meet up with a FB)

Brushing your teeth actually increases your chance of getting HIV or Hep C. It is recommended that you do not to brush your teeth before having deep kiss to decrease sexually transmitted disease.

Brushing your teeth actually increases your chance of getting HIV or Hep C. It is recommended that you do not to brush your teeth before having deep kiss to decrease sexually transmitted disease.

Would you mind providing a link to a page with scientific evidence of that, cause I've never heard of the phenomenon that plaque reduces HIV infections...

What I can prove to you empirically as well as statistically though, is that the probability of anyone with mouth odor having his kit off with me is nil...

Guest Guest

at least rinse your mouth, pop some mints or get those fresh breath spray.

rmb a guy not too bad looking initiated kissing with me. his breath was so bad that i got turned off and pushed him away. told him his breath was bad and he got really pissed :rolleyes:. must hv been a huge dent to his ego.

Guest Guest

Would you mind providing a link to a page with scientific evidence of that, cause I've never heard of the phenomenon that plaque reduces HIV infections...

What I can prove to you empirically as well as statistically though, is that the probability of anyone with mouth odor having his kit off with me is nil...

he is not wrong. i do rmb reading somewhere that some of us brush our teeth with a bit of force, causing our gums to bleed temporarily. this can transmit diseases between both parties.

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.