Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

Had maasage with Don in Jade Spa River Valley Road yesterday. Don's massage style n strength suits me well. Charges in Jade are 65 for one hour n 90 for 1.5 hours. Place is nice. My room has an attached shower.

He has invested in this new place, so some support from his regulars will be very much appreciated.

5 hours ago, gc0805 said:

Had maasage with Don in Jade Spa River Valley Road yesterday. Don's massage style n strength suits me well. Charges in Jade are 65 for one hour n 90 for 1.5 hours. Place is nice. My room has an attached shower.

He has invested in this new place, so some support from his regulars will be very much appreciated.

Hi. is he the only male masseur thre?

17 hours ago, gc0805 said:

65 is w oil?

On 5/2/2021 at 11:49 AM, hellopuppy said:

Why is half of the people talking about Don here. Are you all paid to advertise or he’s that amazing?

doubt very much he can afford our services lol.

he provides a very decent massage that deserves a strong recomendation.

there's no hidden agenda here bro.

Edited by gc0805

11 hours ago, MRG said:

It's very simple. Just try it. I think it's suitable. You may not like it. But it's really good. It's what I want. I especially like it. It's very economical. he dont like  to provide paper underpants for people to wear.

He did lah. I was given disposable to wear. Before I can ask if I can dont wear he left the room. 

Any dudes here tried hippo wellness before? Happen to see it on google with high praise.

Hippo Wellness - Outcall Thai & Javanese Massage-Male Therapist

824 Jurong West Street 81, Block 824, Singapore 640824
8253 8537 https://g.co/kgs/JFBQUY

Will you be my valentine's? :D

6 hours ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

Any dudes here tried hippo wellness before? Happen to see it on google with high praise.

Weird how come outcall still got address...

6 hours ago, sum1outhere_03 said:

Outcall? Or incall since got address? 

3 hours ago, jierong said:

Try Disney, he’s ok with clients not wearing disposable underwear BUT must wear mask due to Phase 2

Honestly speaking, having to wear face mask during a body massage (for relaxation and enjoyment) is not very appealing to me. And I would rather wait for Phase 2 to end. Unless it is for those sports massage or tunia types which tend to be somewhat painful!

I do respect each shop/masseur’s own policy on this, and it is good to state upfront. Although to insist on mask wearing even when facing downwards would remain puzzling to me.

For foot massages, I always put on mask, including for Phase 3.

On 5/14/2021 at 10:53 AM, lemona said:

chinatown ppl park there got some quite nice massage and with very cheap price!

Care to share the shops . Thanks in advance

16 hours ago, sgpboyboy said:

Care to share the shops . Thanks in advance

脚底推拿保健中心- peoples park complex

#03-37

there are some male masseur u can request

$40 body $25 food one hour

for body massage u get yr own private room 

(usually for this price it is likely open concept massage in public)

this is straight massage place,

dun expect funny thing and please respect the masseur.

065B5F0C-F061-4328-966B-3FAB5167784A.jpeg

100% satisfaction 😜

I visited Don at his new work place at River Valley. He recently took over the business.. i booked him for 90mins.

He has a good strength and has relieved my pain points ... I had a good sleep after the session. 

He’s currently at S238286 jade spa

Number :62190770 or 62352638

17 hours ago, solomon said:

I visited Don at his new work place at River Valley. He recently took over the business.. i booked him for 90mins.

He has a good strength and has relieved my pain points ... I had a good sleep after the session. 

You mean he is the owner there now?

On 5/17/2021 at 7:21 PM, solomon said:

just curious, why the facebook posts look so... hmmm. :huh:

On 3/25/2021 at 4:48 PM, firefight said:

VP not very convenient for me but will like to try tiger one of these days!

I tried Tiger after all the hype here.  To be honest, I was terribly disappointed with his massage.  He was seated on the chair right in front of me, and just massaging my shoulders and back for like a good half hour.  It was that bad until I was so restless.  I guess perhaps he was too tired already that day or his massage was just that bad?  I dunno... but this is my personal opinion.  

Will I be back for his massage?  The answer is quite simple, NO!  There are many more massuers in Natureland worth visiting. 

Edited by calv

21 hours ago, calv said:

I tried Tiger after all the hype here.  To be honest, I was terribly disappointed with his massage.  He was seated on the chair right in front of me, and just massaging my shoulders and back for like a good half hour.  It was that bad until I was so restless.  I guess perhaps he was too tired already that day or his massage was just that bad?  I dunno... but this is my personal opinion.  

Will I be back for his massage?  The answer is quite simple, NO!  There are many more massuers in Natureland worth visiting. 

Oic thank you very much for your candid review. I would hardly be able to go VP so may not have a chance to try .

I have an exprience of sensual massage at natureland Liat around 2years ago.

I was drunk and visited there.

the masseur was short and shaved head and slim ,think from China.

It's not sure for drunk and whether still work there. he was like enjoying touching my body.

If anybody here know his name,

please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage