Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

I did a one hour body massage at Zu Le Fang 足乐坊, ubi avenue 1 this afternoon. He was a very good masseur. Heard that it will be closed at the end of the month or maybe Jan 2021. This masseur is going back to China which really a pity. His partner will be going back to the Hougang branch.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:00 AM, wutiger said:

I tried don at Imperial Apple spa last night. As recommended, his massage is really emotional. Moreover, I insisted on not wearing disposable underwear, and he allowed it. When he massaged my inner thigh from the back, I asked him if he could go in again. He didn't refuse, and the strength was more sexy
Great massage experience, worth trying.

I second that. Whatever that’s said about Don is true. And YES, he’s the one previously from Natureland. 

You just have to try it for yourself. He is usually very full and I make reservations in advance. 
I guess next 2 weeks will not be too bz since it is the holiday season, so better take this opportunity to book him!

The Centre is at the luxe, you can check the map. Convenient location. 

Tip-After going for a few sessions, he will start to introduce more and more strokes and styles, so you won’t be bored with the same routine. You can certainly tell him your favorite style, am sure he can handle it 👍

Edited by mcbealz

7 hours ago, mcbealz said:

I second that. Whatever that’s said about Don is true. And YES, he’s the one previously from Natureland. 

You just have to try it for yourself. He is usually very full and I make reservations in advance. 
I guess next 2 weeks will not be too bz since it is the holiday season, so better take this opportunity to book him!

The Centre is at the luxe, you can check the map. Convenient location. 

Tip-After going for a few sessions, he will start to introduce more and more strokes and styles, so you won’t be bored with the same routine. You can certainly tell him your favorite style, am sure he can handle it 👍

Which branch is Don at?

25 minutes ago, East26 said:

阿信 massage skill really not bad but too bad he heading back to china anyone going today for the last shop operation can get his wechat ? So if he ever return we know ? 

any other similar recommendation like zulefang?

So that shop will be closed for good?

anyone tried zufu recently? How is ray?

23 hours ago, East26 said:

阿信 massage skill really not bad but too bad he heading back to china anyone going today for the last shop operation can get his wechat ? So if he ever return we know ? 

any other similar recommendation like zulefang?

Omg. I did not know that 31 dec is the last day of operation. I will miss 阿信 massage! Anyone has his wechat to share. Sian. =(

On 12/18/2020 at 3:18 PM, luv_sex said:

you can try soul and sole in funan.. 

Didn't get any further info from forumers, but got some queries instead.

Recently finally managed to try Soul and Sole for 60-min body massage $70.

Quite firm and at times sensual strokes.

Very good strength.

I saw male masseurs doing body and ladies doing foot, but was told requests could be made either way.

You could also sign up for membership packages (cheapest is $298 for $318 credit), members get $6 off (e.g. $64 for 60min body).

I happened to get a masseur that was my old timer at Spalogy (!!!), so my experience with him may not be the same for others.

11 hours ago, East26 said:

No choice anyone tried their amk or serangoon outlet?

I walked past the amk outlet, it seems to be like a beauty salon than the usual massage place set up. For the Hougang outlet, seems that it looks small and not as costly as the Ubi outlet. Sigh.

On 1/1/2021 at 2:59 PM, R96guy said:

Omg. I did not know that 31 dec is the last day of operation. I will miss 阿信 massage! Anyone has his wechat to share. Sian. =(

It is now taken over by our company..feet haven / house of traditional  javanese massage. 

On 12/18/2020 at 4:41 PM, helloitsme said:

how much is the rate? 60/90 mins full body?

thanks in advance! any hints to give or can just say in face that i want sensual?

Just say what you want and be open :)

As long as we are being considerate and respectful - there’s nothing to worry about. 

On 1/1/2021 at 8:19 PM, ken99chia said:

Very good strength.

I saw male masseurs doing body and ladies doing foot, but was told requests could be made either way.

You could also sign up for membership packages (cheapest is $298 for $318 credit), members get $6 off (e.g. $64 for 60min body).

I happened to get a masseur that was my old timer at Spalogy (!!!), so my experience with him may not be the same for others.

any recommendation of masseurs?

On 1/1/2021 at 8:19 PM, ken99chia said:

Very good strength.

Anybody else try this place since ? 

Finally found time and went back to look for don at his new work place at imperial Apple at handy road. He is still one of the best person to find for massage as he is gay friendly. Massage skills especially sensual is exception and always uses different strokes. Love his inner thigh and butt massages especially. Never fail my expectation! 

2 hours ago, Foryouforhimforher said:

Finally found time and went back to look for don at his new work place at imperial Apple at handy road. He is still one of the best person to find for massage as he is gay friendly. Massage skills especially sensual is exception and always uses different strokes. Love his inner thigh and butt massages especially. Never fail my expectation! 

Did you give tips to him?

• G_M changed the title to Rejuv Footwork Massage