Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 4/12/2022 at 10:55 AM, Furore said:

Yeah, I do agree with you. Under normal circumstances, one thing leads to another.

OK now get back to topic.

Sounds tough to get anything interesting in the West side. I recall someone mentioned NL HV you could go without the disposable undie too.

On 4/12/2022 at 10:01 AM, 30yochinese said:

Hi dear Furore,

When was the first time I did a sensual massage?

I remember clearly, before Circuit Breaker.

I'll be frank with U,

There is no such thing as a "Sensual Massage" out there coz there is a FINE LINE when the sensual msg becomes one with a happy-ending.

my 2 cents.

On 4/12/2022 at 12:20 PM, firefight said:

OK now get back to topic.

Sounds tough to get anything interesting in the West side. I recall someone mentioned NL HV you could go without the disposable undie too.

Oh tried that too hahaha nope. Seems to be a one off experience for the individual. Ye… west side is a lil tough

On 4/10/2022 at 12:01 PM, kjs2221 said:

Was around Clementi area yesterday. Waiting for friend to have lunch. But last minutes, friend postponed the appointment an hour plus later. So i walked around the Clementi mall and the shops around it, and see if i can get a massage around that area to spend that hour. And i discovered this shop that next to the Clementi mall and the bus interchange.

After i walked in, the counter girl asked me if i want to do body or foot massage. I said body. Then she asked me to go up to the second floor from the shop. Then there is another counter girl at the second floor, she told me the price, $58 for 60 minutes. And the shop ambiance was not bad, quiet with some soothing music. So I think the price is reasonable.

So she assigned me a male masseur upon my requesting. And i know his name is Ah Hao. a stocky/meaty man around early 30s and standing around 1.8m from China. He is friendly and directing me to the massage room. And i asked if I could massage in nude, and he said ok and covered my body with a towel. 

The massage stroke was firmed and warmed, as he has a big hands, so each glide or press is just nice for me. His massage style is more toward Tuina. He can accurately press every knot that's related to my body ache. When he glides to my butt and groin area, it was gentle and sensual, and made me felt so relax and pampered. With his experience, i guess he knows the usual sensitive area of a man.While he brushed thru my nipples, i made some deep breathes, and he knows that i enjoyed it so he brushed for few more rounds. During the massage i chatted a bit with him, knowing he had a TCM background, that's why when i told him i have a light sleeping problem, and he managed to address the points and pressed it more specifically. 

The one hour was felt so short to me, and due to the meeting time with my friend, i could not extend it. I left the shop with $15 tipping for him. And I will definitely come back another time for a longer hour of massage. And the best part was i got a good and relaxed sleep for 9 hours last night. I think the massage really helped a lot.

Precise Foot & Body massage (宝足林): 

443 Clementi Ave 3 #01-65 (the shop next to Clementi Mall)

Tel: 8363 4703

Overall of massage experience:

Ambiance/ privacy: 4/5

Price: 4/5

Skill: 5/5

anyone else tried?

can share review?

On 11/24/2021 at 6:06 PM, Matured man said:

Tried 阿峰@Shan Traditional Massage on Mon 22 Nov @ Havelock Road.

Was quite skeptical at first but decided to give it a try and I must say he did a really really good job of loosing my tight muscle as I emphasised to him that my shoulder and lower back was sore.

Totally worth every penny of it. No hanky panky and he was very professional in this job. A bit chatty which is ok for me and he occasionally will check his strength with me. I did mention to him on my threshold of pain to him before he started.

I intend to visit him again as I think by far he is my favourite professional massuer.

Would recommend him to anyone who need to loosen those tight muscle.

Better to arrange with him via WhatsApp so he can do the appointment for you.

Contact number @ 91028928

Enjoy 

Just went Shan Traditional. 阿峰 has left that place, apparently 2 mths ago. Used another guy called Ah Hao.  Wasn't great.  He was just repeating his strokes on the same spots, largely neck and shoulders, back and some butt.  Had to ask him to message at least my thighs and calves which he did perhaps for 3 minutes.  He said 1 hour was not enough for whole body and I should choose 90 mins and he did not know I want thighs and calves massaged.  I retorted that I said whole body massage. At times, he was like "holding on" to my shoulders rather than pressing.  I know he is able to do better.    

On 4/19/2022 at 2:02 PM, crayon shin said:

hallo all. wondering if anyone here has gone to Green Apple (North Bridge Road) recently??

are there any therapists u guys would recommend?

Thank you

I have dinner opposite this place every Wed nite, i also wanna know who is recommended. From the outside, it looks packed when i passby at 9ish at nite. 

On 4/19/2022 at 2:02 PM, crayon shin said:

hallo all. wondering if anyone here has gone to Green Apple (North Bridge Road) recently??

are there any therapists u guys would recommend?

Thank you

Haha! I been to Green Apple massage sometime back. I was assigned an Uncle Masseur who was too strong, and I kept having to tell him to reduce strength. Haha! Its a huge posh place inside, with a large number of masseurs. 

On 4/19/2022 at 11:50 PM, yolotodo9191 said:

Haha! I been to Green Apple massage sometime back. I was assigned an Uncle Masseur who was too strong, and I kept having to tell him to reduce strength. Haha! Its a huge posh place inside, with a large number of masseurs. 

thank you very much. do u know his name??

On 4/19/2022 at 11:52 PM, yolotodo9191 said:

Has any of you went to JB for massage lately?  After re-opening of borders? 

2 of my pre-Covid days massage places have closed down alr! Sian!

Please use the JB Straight Massage thread.

On 4/18/2022 at 6:20 PM, FunMate2008 said:

Just went Shan Traditional. 阿峰 has left that place, apparently 2 mths ago. Used another guy called Ah Hao.  Wasn't great.  He was just repeating his strokes on the same spots, largely neck and shoulders, back and some butt.  Had to ask him to message at least my thighs and calves which he did perhaps for 3 minutes.  He said 1 hour was not enough for whole body and I should choose 90 mins and he did not know I want thighs and calves massaged.  I retorted that I said whole body massage. At times, he was like "holding on" to my shoulders rather than pressing.  I know he is able to do better.    

Anyone got any other feedback on ah Hao? 

On 4/23/2022 at 2:41 PM, ken99chia said:

Is Ah Hao the bald-headed/botak guy?

The latter is quite good, gives a very hard firm massage - effective but a bit painful at the sore parts…

No, he has a complete crown of hair.  To be clear.  He's straight. Don't expect anything more. The staff at Shan has turned over.  I haven't tried the others. 

I went Rejuv today as I recall my last massage (the $85/hr session) with Seven was pretty good like 70% good massage and 30% sensual. 

Today was more of 50-50 for the $120/90min package. Had to wear the disposable undie provided but it is easily torn. For the start it was the usual back but when oiling he would reach into the butt checks. My back was a little tight and he managed to unravel some knots. Thereafter as the massage includes butt massage too so he pressed the points and finished with some cheek stretches (one side). After that he did the legs up to the lower half of the butt, near the hole. He pressed the bony points near the hole and inadvertently stretched it. He also tried to reach the front thighs from the back which is equivalent to a thigh stretch. After that about 45min later, I had to flip to the front. The next step was stomach and chest massage which he stretched to the top part of the groin. Next was armpit massage along with arm stretched. Then the arm massages. For the leg portions he tore the sides of the undies off for the thigh massage. The knees were next then the ankles. He finished the front side with a diamond leg position where he was also on the bed and massaged from groin to ankle in one stroke for a min or so, plus stretching both butt cheeks.

After that he helped to wipe dry the whole body.

Didn't bring my wallet so couldn't tip. He was very polite on this. Hope he is sincere about it. Haha. 

Hope my review helps... though it didn't help my pocket.. it was a salary day treat :)

On 4/29/2022 at 2:04 PM, firefight said:

I went Rejuv today as I recall my last massage (the $85/hr session) with Seven was pretty good like 70% good massage and 30% sensual. 

Today was more of 50-50 for the $120/90min package. Had to wear the disposable undie provided but it is easily torn. For the start it was the usual back but when oiling he would reach into the butt checks. My back was a little tight and he managed to unravel some knots. Thereafter as the massage includes butt massage too so he pressed the points and finished with some cheek stretches (one side). After that he did the legs up to the lower half of the butt, near the hole. He pressed the bony points near the hole and inadvertently stretched it. He also tried to reach the front thighs from the back which is equivalent to a thigh stretch. After that about 45min later, I had to flip to the front. The next step was stomach and chest massage which he stretched to the top part of the groin. Next was armpit massage along with arm stretched. Then the arm massages. For the leg portions he tore the sides of the undies off for the thigh massage. The knees were next then the ankles. He finished the front side with a diamond leg position where he was also on the bed and massaged from groin to ankle in one stroke for a min or so, plus stretching both butt cheeks.

After that he helped to wipe dry the whole body.

Didn't bring my wallet so couldn't tip. He was very polite on this. Hope he is sincere about it. Haha. 

Hope my review helps... though it didn't help my pocket.. it was a salary day treat :)

Wa, $85 for 60mins & $120 for 90 mins. Is this their normal price menu?

I was at Funan S&S for a foot and upper bod massage today. Was served by a manly strong dude who sounded Malaysian. I didn't get his name but he wore gold chain on both neck and wrist. The foot massage was OK but pain die me for some parts (esp heel). Then the upper body massage was interesting. Although we are in the open, during the right arm massage my hand was placed on his abs and it got lower gradually that sometimes I brushed his jeans zips. As you know most pants the zip part is slightly rigid, so it feels...rigid. For the left hand it was even more brushy. Haha! Then for another step  there was like a hug from one arm while he used the other hand to push and massage the shoulder blade, so luckily we were both wearing masks otherwise I would have felt uncomfortable. Overall he ironed out my back kinks quite a bit as I have been doing weights and swims everyday. But for the foot massage I think there is still room for improvement as he was repetitive for the less sore parts, in my case.

Will try again his massage, and this time would be for body, and see if there is any other special moves 

On 3/1/2022 at 8:14 PM, firefight said:

Just went to Rejuv Footwork. The men's side seems to be at the new branch as I was led to cross the road. It didn't seem busy there.

The new place is similar to a more spacious and newer zufu.  Had an hour session body massage with oil at $50. The guy I had was Chinese and looks fit. He does know his basics well but had to use quite a lot of oil. Wasn't sure if it was the quality or I'm just too dry after a swim...But he mentioned that I could go shower if I need. I declined though so he helped me wiped a little. I will go again to the new branch since it is on the way and am OK with this guy. Haha.

Any review from Ah Long for the body scrub promotion at $40.

On 5/8/2022 at 9:23 AM, KONG said:

$50 per hour? I ve been there last week. Both shops total me the massage was $85 per hour.

I tried the shop at the same side as Punggol Nasi. 

On 5/8/2022 at 9:23 AM, KONG said:

i haven't tried body scrub

who is ah long tho?

On 5/8/2022 at 12:31 PM, Gozu said:

$50 per hour? I ve been there last week. Both shops total me the massage was $85 per hour.

I tried the shop at the same side as Punggol Nasi. 

what time did you go? the old shop had a promo for $50 per hr for the standard massage (no thigh no waist) before 6pm

Edited by firefight

On 5/8/2022 at 4:44 PM, firefight said:

i haven't tried body scrub

who is ah long tho?

what time did you go? the old shop had a promo for $50 per hr for the standard massage (no thigh no waist) before 6pm

IC. Was there about 4pm. Remembered read it here, asked the counter lady and she told me standard pricing, more pricy but their massage standard are very good compared to other places. Thot gave it a try since i am already there. 😂😂

On 5/5/2022 at 7:17 PM, firefight said:

I was at Funan S&S for a foot and upper bod massage today. Was served by a manly strong dude who sounded Malaysian. I didn't get his name but he wore gold chain on both neck and wrist. The foot massage was OK but pain die me for some parts (esp heel). Then the upper body massage was interesting. Although we are in the open, during the right arm massage my hand was placed on his abs and it got lower gradually that sometimes I brushed his jeans zips. As you know most pants the zip part is slightly rigid, so it feels...rigid. For the left hand it was even more brushy. Haha! Then for another step  there was like a hug from one arm while he used the other hand to push and massage the shoulder blade, so luckily we were both wearing masks otherwise I would have felt uncomfortable. Overall he ironed out my back kinks quite a bit as I have been doing weights and swims everyday. But for the foot massage I think there is still room for improvement as he was repetitive for the less sore parts, in my case.

Will try again his massage, and this time would be for body, and see if there is any other special moves 

but overall just a normal massage? like no sensual on that "part" like touching yours? hahaha

Hihi peeps,

any recommendations for strong and good (a little sensuous massage would be good) masseurs at

- Imperial Apple opp 100 am

- NL ION

- NL Liat 

- NL HV

- Wan Lin : is Hao good? 

Pm also can - much appreciated !! - my fav masseurs all went back to JB and not sure why don’t seem to be coming back :( 

On 5/20/2022 at 8:24 AM, safsa1981 said:

Hihi peeps,

any recommendations for strong and good (a little sensuous massage would be good) masseurs at

- Imperial Apple opp 100 am

- NL ION

- NL Liat 

- NL HV

- Wan Lin : is Hao good? 

Pm also can - much appreciated !! - my fav masseurs all went back to JB and not sure why don’t seem to be coming back :( 

NL HV - almost all the male masseurs are strong and good. you can always ask them to go harder if you think they are too soft

I went to Rejuv over the weekend to try their massage.

For the start, I went for the 90 minutes for the shiatsu. The "messenger" on carousell (where I queried on) mentioned it was $95, so it was not bad (no front massage). I clicked on "Ah Long Shi 阿龙师" to query.

Anyway they had 2 shops which are just almost across each other. I went to the 361 Jalan Besar side.

I was greeted by the counter lady, who sounded Chinese. after payment, the massuer brought me to the second floor which I had the massage. It was a little disappointing cos you can feel the partition is a bit hospital-like once you step into the 2nd floor lol. (First floor was foot massage). 

Anyway Ah Long Shi, (his accent seems to be from China) was the masseur I requested for, his strength was pretty good. For the who 90 mins, I was pressed from my head all the way to the legs, only area not covered was the crack area. My opinion in massage point of view Ah Long Shi did pressed 95% of the acupuncture points that I had issue on (which is basically the whole body), compared to Soul & Sole, where both masseurs seemed to focus much on my back (yes mine was really a "tough" case). Some acupuncture points on my body was really uncomfortable yet relaxing when being pressed by Ah Long Shi. At the end of the massage course, I did feel better. Oh yes, there is nothing else to look forward as massage was strictly professionally done.

The only other con I had for the place was because it was partitioned with those curtains, you can hear your neighbour loud and clear. Sometimes you need to be aware how your masseur sounds like so as to not be embarrassed to answer the wrong dude (especially when the massuer asked if the pressed area is painful).

Other than that, I guess the place is a worthwhile place to visit. For those who want to try, don't think you will regret :) 

Oh FYI, as I was there at 9pm, it was at their closing time when I ended the massage. I noticed it had some announcement-like rhymes which I find it a little irritating. But perhaps because it has 2-3 storeys, it's to tell the masseur that time is up.

Will you be my valentine's? :D

On 5/22/2022 at 10:55 PM, radiusulnar said:

any place that massage the chest and stomach (non sensual)? it was really great and got rid of kinks at chest area.

had it only once at a place that has since closed and had a last minute replacement with mail masseur.

Can request for it at wanlin or NL