Male HQ

Straight Massage Shop Recommendation in Singapore

On 9/12/2022 at 12:29 PM, sum1outhere_03 said:

For those who have tried Z*** from Wanlin - how sensual is his massage? You can ping my inbox if you don't want to share here :)

I tried him this week. He's indeed pretty fit-looking but as I usually add cupping for my massage, the 90mins was most dry massage (i.e. no oil) but he's pretty strong in terms of pressing the knots (99% hit! lol). Can feel that he is pretty experienced cos can feel the roughness from his hands. While some parts of my body can be a little painful, I do feel relaxed overall after the massage.

PS: It was purely massage for mine, tho. 

I saw Zico's photo from the Wanlin's website. Haha! He looks like a quite a young chap, haha. Btw, how are the massage rooms in Wanlin? Private and quiet? Is there any shower room facility?

On 7/21/2022 at 10:16 PM, firefight said:

I'm finishing my Wanlin trials... Two more to go and I will be done. 

Today I was with Nick for 90mins. A very standard experience with very standard strokes. Not too helpful for those who need those pinpointed acupressure. One more off the list...

Please post a consolidated review thanks.

On 9/14/2022 at 1:02 AM, yolotodo9191 said:

I saw Zico's photo from the Wanlin's website. Haha! He looks like a quite a young chap, haha. Btw, how are the massage rooms in Wanlin? Private and quiet? Is there any shower room facility?

Wanlin is clean and quiet. No shower facility.

I have bought their package over the years. End of the year till Jan following year they have package buy 10 free 3 (usually free 2). One of the most affordable massage places I enjoy going to.
But they used to have chubby masseurs whose massage techniques I enjoyed... unfortunately the only chubby one there are Uncle Soh n uncle Gan. Both massage techniques not quite me.

On 9/16/2022 at 12:09 PM, guyguy_decent said:

Been going to Thong Thai @ JB for awhile now. They have 2 new outlets, one of which is at KSL so it makes it really convenient. Their holiday plaza outlet has unfortunately closed down.

My usual masseurs are no longer working there, I think due to the covid situation they returned back to their hometown. Quite sad because they were the few that were okay with providing “extra services”.. haha, anyone else knows which other masseur is okay with that? The one I frequently book is okay with me doing oil massage without their disposable underwear.. But nothing much happened further, only caught him taking a peep when I switch over from lying on my tummy to my back. 

Can DM me please if you know any thank you 🙂 

You are posting in the wrong thread sir. 

I went to NL Chijmes on a whim and luckily there was a slot during lunch. Got a young tall slim dude N. At one point he was elbowing my back with his bod bent so much on me I felt he was breathing on me. Haha. But the key thing is the massage was very relaxing yet effective. He used plenty of very good techniques and chose to focus on essential points.

I fell asleep during some parts of the massage. I will try him again next week as I did not bring my wallet and thus couldn't tip him.

Edited by firefight
Typo correction

On 10/1/2022 at 4:06 PM, zara_boi said:

Ystd a little free, went to July aka Seven new place. Er...

Worth the price or not? I see from the carousell post like a makeshift massage place leh hahaha... Seems like office space being renovated into a simple space with a massage bed. Dunno if it's worth the price tag or not 😅

If you go liao please provide field report

Reply in one go re July aka Seven. His technique is very sensual. Those who tried him at e old place would know. Yes, new place reno is almost complete, missing some minor ones like clothes hanger hook. Massage bed is on top of a hydro bath tub. So maybe there would be new service in future. Any further details, don't think can share here. Just received msg, they running promo at 68. Still pricey but itchy ones can try. 😆 

Anyone had a sensual experience in NL? I went to NL Chijmes and had a nice male masseur who massaged my butt with his elbows. He lowered my shorts so my butt is naked and exposed; he dropped some oil and massaged them gently with his hands, then pressed harder with his elbows. A few seconds brushes to the inner thigh, but nothing too sensual sadly.

Know any good ones on NL RQ? DM me please

On 10/10/2022 at 5:22 PM, maxaction said:

Had a very interesting masseur at NL RQ.  He is definitely straight and the massage was superb.  He got all the accupoints correctly and I was super relaxed after the massage.  Too bad he was already going to go back to Malaysia next month. 

And he is who? 

Not to bigger guys going to NL for massage.

Hi there my fellow bigger dudes. Thought i'd help you with some info after going to several massages at NL outlets. You must wear this pair of "Underwear" that they give but unfortunately its only in one size and semi see through. my waist is a size 34 and it was already not covering much of anything. 

Some places they let me remove it some insist you keep it on. either way i thought it would be nice for your guys to know. Cause i know as a bigger guy, it might be embarrassing or intimidating when you struggle to fit into things. Do bring along a spare pair of underwear is the best solution.

Enjoy!