Male HQ

Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Discussion (Singapore Based) - SIA, British Airway, Jetstar, etc (Compiled)

哈哈  that is why I did not go the cabin crew route.. very common during the 80s university cohorts..

I stick to teaching .. oh by the way, you know me to give that comment?

haha, know you "inside & out". Ouch.....

That's way you are intelligent enuff to teach (and teaching not easy esp the the lesson plan prep)

I have been disturbed by a SIA Cabin Crew.

Hence, may I file a complaint to the work place (addressing to SIA Cabin Crew HR) against their employee for harassment?

If yes, which person or what address shall I sent to.

Please advise,

1. I do not know the crew pass number.

2. I have the picture, phone number and text.

Please help. Private message me.

Thank you.

Go make a police report. And NOT to his company. Have some common sense.

Even if u report to his company, NO action will be taken unless its backed by a police report.

Even so, the company might just leave it to the police to handle.

Male flight attendants? Most of them are obviously gay and usually average looking in my opinion. The best looking attendant that I ever came across was on a Cathay Pacific flight. He literally looked like Song Seung Hun's little brother. Very similar features except with a slightly less pronounced jawline. He was very tall; his head reached the plane ceiling, and proportionally he was skinny even though his legs seem to stretch for miles. It was a very long flight, and I always held my breath whenever he passed my aisle seat. I got so nervous! His eyes were soooo perfect. Like omg ahhh!~ Just thinking about it makes me squeal! I really do not so much want to have sex with him but rather BE him.

I later saw him at the customs, waiting on the employee line. He was all alone and obviously really bored. Imagine a 6 foot 4 person blowing up his cheeks like a blowfish. He had the body and face of a man but the personality of a little boy.

Random and irrelevant story but whatevs.

One of the better looking cabin crew I have seen is from Thai Airways.

He is very Nicky Wu looking and he can speak Mandarin fluently.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

He is very Nicky Wu looking and he can speak Mandarin fluently.

Maybe he is a taiwanese and he works for thai airways as a mandarin speaking crew.

If you don't know airlines will keep some 2-3 crews within a flight that can speak the native language of countries they fly to.

Thai Chinese have this mixed ancestry that makes a lot of them satnd out in terms of looks the good looking ones are more exotic than the average singaporean.

yea thai airways has alot of handsome crew.

thai chinese really look good

one tt i was really attracted to, he look like leon jay williams

Guest Raiden Alpha

I don't understand what attract good looking men and women with good education to become waiter and waitress in the first place. The pay doesn't seem attractive to me, the jet lag and short prospect of this profession also doesn't appeal to me too.

I don't understand what attract good looking men and women with good education to become waiter and waitress in the first place. The pay doesn't seem attractive to me, the jet lag and short prospect of this profession also doesn't appeal to me too.

So what gd job are you holding?

Are you gd looking in the 1st place?

行行出状元。。

No discrimination whatsoever... 

Cabin crew are humans too.. perhaps they want to see the world, sleep in hotel beds, ....

I personally knew some of them last until they hit the 40s... and they have college degrees and beyond..

So don't look down on them..as mere wait-person up in the air...

Guest Pooochai

yea thai airways has alot of handsome crew.

thai chinese really look good

one tt i was really attracted to, he look like leon jay williams

And I think the Thaio chinese have nice Thai sized cock with extra dark skinned penises, just my fantasy, makes the Thai guy feel more animal and horse hung if the cock skin is very dark and thick and long but the face like the face of fair skinned angels.......huh sigh and swoon  , can faint one

some pics of fair skinned thai with chinese features,

1427226.jpg

1424751.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XadLtK6fv4

Does anybody know the contents of this movie, what is the story about , is it good to watch does it have a touching story line.

And I think the Thaio chinese have nice Thai sized cock with extra dark skinned penises, just my fantasy, makes the Thai guy feel more animal and horse hung if the cock skin is very dark and thick and long but the face like the face of fair skinned angels.......huh sigh and swoon  , can faint one

some pics of fair skinned thai with chinese features,

You are out of  topic, Mr Guest. :-)

I agree that Thai Airways do have some good looking stewards. Seen a couple on some of their flights myself.

I never saw male FA on my TG flights lol.

If you check-in at the Star Gold row at Changi, it's usually next to the staff and staff travel check-in desk, you get to see all the girls and boys going to work, accompanied by their significant other or going on holidays (not wearing the uniform). Lots of eye candy I can assure you.  :)

Row 7 at T2 for example, if I'm not wrong :)

行行出状元。。

No discrimination whatsoever... 

Cabin crew are humans too.. perhaps they want to see the world, sleep in hotel beds, ....

I personally knew some of them last until they hit the 40s... and they have college degrees and beyond..

So don't look down on them..as mere wait-person up in the air...

raiden alpha you really two-headed snake. say crew no up, no good then suddenly like people post.

buay tahan -_-

I have also observe that CX - Cathay Pacific male crew are  a lot better looking than SQ ones, not only the the HK guys , but those from other Asian countries like Malaysian,Singaporean,Taiwanese ,etc male crew  !

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest imsad

Is it a must to have a perfect facial complexion like no acne / pimple on the face ?

i mean all these can be cover up by putting foundation etc right 

U r lucky. Usually the SQ flight i was on hardly can find male cabin crew. There was once saw one quite cute male cabin crew on my flight, but too bad he served the other side of the rows!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

I find CX cabin crew not as tall n hunky as some SQ cabin crew leh?! Although HK guys can be quite cute too.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Guest

U r lucky. Usually the SQ flight i was on hardly can find male cabin crew. There was once saw one quite cute male cabin crew on my flight, but too bad he served the other side of the rows!

good what, his back facing you, you can hit his butt :P

good what, his back facing you, you can hit his butt :P

No lor, he was serving the other side of the seats, i can only see his face from my seat.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Note that how small sg male population is..

How many really good looking local guy you see on the street ?

And how many of those guy go for flight attendants job.

Also depends on preference of those recruiters ..

There are batches of tall handsome guy.. short guy.. other races guy.. siscy guy..

For every 10 female.. there are only 2 guys..

... means you hit jackpot if served by a good looking local guy.

The most handsome air steward I encountered was on a budget flight from Singapore to Taipei. I forgot what it was but I think it was AirAsia. He was the head steward and I was in row 1. During takeoff he had to sit himself down beside the front intercomm, facing the passengers and he was clearly visible to me because of the transparent plastic separator in between. Kept exchanging eye contact the entire time until both of us giggled due to how awkward it was lol.

The most handsome air steward I encountered was on a budget flight from Singapore to Taipei. I forgot what it was but I think it was AirAsia. He was the head steward and I was in row 1. During takeoff he had to sit himself down beside the front intercomm, facing the passengers and he was clearly visible to me because of the transparent plastic separator in between. Kept exchanging eye contact the entire time until both of us giggled due to how awkward it was lol.

Seems like some chemical reaction going on btw two of u?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest umchio

He lost me at *giggle*... not very man hor

Cld be the word 'giggle' tht used to describe how the guy laugh. Think pple wld find giggle often used to describe girls? Guys giggle seems not manly? Tis is wht i tot.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 1 month later...
Guest Butch

But guys I know it's quite of off topic. Is there any sq stewardess that is gay too?

You meant stewardesses who are lesbian? Of course there are, don't be silly you. However, they still wear the sarong kerbaya.

Guest Guest

Lol. That's a nice answer you gave there. :) I was on a long haul flight back to sin and I was sitting besides my boss. there was this stewardess who asked my boss who is that lady besides him. And my boss only told me this when we were back in the office. Now, how am I able to get the contact of that stewardess? Oh crap.

Guest Guest

I find CX cabin crew not as tall n hunky as some SQ cabin crew leh?! Although HK guys can be quite cute too.

CX has many Asian and HK male and female crew , I knew of many hunky male crew from there , most will not disclose their true identity ...

Guest Butch

Lol. That's a nice answer you gave there. :) I was on a long haul flight back to sin and I was sitting besides my boss. there was this stewardess who asked my boss who is that lady besides him. And my boss only told me this when we were back in the office. Now, how am I able to get the contact of that stewardess? Oh crap.

You looked like a butch huh? And her cup of tea ..... Haaaa

Guest yaan

If you want to be served by more youthful crew with better bod, fly Tiger.  In fact, they wear less formal clothes eg more fitting tops and pants, which allow you to see your bod and bulge more clearly.

• G_M changed the title to Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Discussion (Singapore Based) - SIA, British Airway, Jetstar, etc (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.