Male HQ

Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)

Guest Guest

I think BO is more related to what we eat, and hence secrete in our sweat, that then gets broken down by bacteria to produce those odours.

Frankly, those people who try masking their BO with deodorant or eau de toilette will only make things worse. There are the deodorants that contain alunminium oxide that block pores, and hence block the production of sweat, but I don't think that is healthy at all.

As for the olden days, I think people didn't care as much. There were much less air-conditioned, confined spaces, and much more open-air spaces. Hence whatever BO was more likely to dissipate and not be so severe. Imagine being stuck in a small meeting room with a person with bad BO...:(

Слава Україні!

Some guys tend to get in-grown hairs, and that can lead to all sorts of problems. In that case, shaving is probably not a good "solution". There are manscaping tools nowadays, including trimmers, so you can always give your pits a "buzz-cut" in that case.😜

Слава Україні!

Guest Armpits
On 8/29/2022 at 3:09 PM, sgmaven said:

Some guys tend to get in-grown hairs, and that can lead to all sorts of problems. In that case, shaving is probably not a good "solution". There are manscaping tools nowadays, including trimmers, so you can always give your pits a "buzz-cut" in that case.😜

Tried shaving once. It's the growing back period that's painfully itchy. Had to use loads of snake powder all day. Never again. I keep it bushy and crawling out of my t-shirt sleeves. Some Malay boys got so turned on in MRT, purposely stand close to my armpits while I'm holding up my arms onto the bar 

On 8/30/2022 at 9:25 PM, bluerunner said:

If one is very sure that he no longer wants hair there, permanent hair removal is a wise move. 

If the person already shave the hair, i think might as well go for permanent hair removal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw a fit muscular bald ang mo and 4 jp men with clean shaven cock and armpit when I was in bkk yuno the same night. The ang mo still so masculine even thou everything was clean shaven. I was really turn on by him especially when his skin was smooth and white. So I disagree the saying of man is not manly without armpit hair and cock hair.

On 8/30/2022 at 2:25 PM, clifford99 said:

Oh yes.  I find hairless pits hot on fit guys.

😛

True....I m always turn on by those fit guys that are cleanly shaved.

Few years ago, my bodybuilder friend brought me to his gym that patronised by many hard-core bodybuilders. Saw all have hairless pit and pubic in the shower/lockers area.

Find that young generation like to be clean shaven too.

Also have seen those men with fully tattooed body tends to have a hairless pit and pubic in g spa and spa-1.

On 8/29/2022 at 3:03 PM, sgmaven said:

I think BO is more related to what we eat, and hence secrete in our sweat, that then gets broken down by bacteria to produce those odours.

Frankly, those people who try masking their BO with deodorant or eau de toilette will only make things worse. There are the deodorants that contain alunminium oxide that block pores, and hence block the production of sweat, but I don't think that is healthy at all.

As for the olden days, I think people didn't care as much. There were much less air-conditioned, confined spaces, and much more open-air spaces. Hence whatever BO was more likely to dissipate and not be so severe. Imagine being stuck in a small meeting room with a person with bad BO...:(

BO indicates the present of bacteria, as bacteria usually grow in moist and warm area of the body, notably the armpits or in between the toes.  Also true that a heavy meat eater can also emits some kind of BO.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 9/25/2022 at 5:12 PM, LeanMature said:

BO indicates the present of bacteria, as bacteria usually grow in moist and warm area of the body, notably the armpits or in between the toes.  Also true that a heavy meat eater can also emits some kind of BO.

The truth is, we are unable to eliminate bacteria on our skin. Our best bet is to keep our skin dry, by wearing clothes that do not trap the moisture, but allow it to wick away and evaporate. It is also why some deodorants use particles of Aluminium Oxide to block your pores, so that you do not produce sweat in those areas. However, don't forget that sweating is the main method for us to regulate body temperature, and preventing ourselves from sweating by artificial means can affect this temperature regulation.

Слава Україні!

On 9/25/2022 at 5:02 AM, sgmaven said:

The truth is, we are unable to eliminate bacteria on our skin.

Yes, and we rarely think about it.  Our whole body is covered by our skin,  and our whole skin has bacteria on it. 

It takes a good long washing with soap to eliminate most bacteria from our hands.  Medical professionals must do this between patients.  Also, before we have our skin perforated by a needle in an injection or blood draw the site is carefully cleaned with disinfectant.  And if we get any cut, the band aid we put on it has also disinfectant. 

On 9/28/2022 at 8:41 PM, cutejack said:

Just saw one manly married uncle with clean shaven pubes n pits at hougang pool.  His long hanging big balls n thick uncut cock are hot sight not to be missed. 

I have too seen some married men (above 40+ yo) that have clean shaved pubic and armpits drying in nude after their shower with their kids at bishan pool and Safra jurong during the school holiday in June. 

Is really a turn on to see straight men that are clean shaved. 

On 9/29/2022 at 2:51 PM, iKneadyou said:

Personally I feel that some guys do look good with body hair in general, some don’t. 

Truly agree.....some guys look good and sexy with body hair but some guys look untidy n unhygienic with body hair.

to be frank these days in gym, i would say those below 40 aka 39 and below 98% shave armpit hair. only rare occasion see short hair which is like in between their shave.

those 30 and below i would say 99.97% shave.

i must say thats what i observe in gym maybe those goes to gym be it gay or str8 are the sporty type or inspired to be one. so will sweat quite a bit.

For those in these age ranges who are not sporty i am not sure the percentage.

Edited by quanjishou

On 9/29/2022 at 10:40 PM, Guest Guest said:

I have too seen some married men (above 40+ yo) that have clean shaved pubic and armpits drying in nude after their shower with their kids at bishan pool and Safra jurong during the school holiday in June. 

Maybe their wives shaved for them! Or use hair removal cream!

On 9/29/2022 at 10:40 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yeap. More men (young and old) are shaving their armpits and pubic region. 
I do realised among the gay men who do so, gay men feel insecure about it somehow. Hope w more men shaving clean down there, gay men can feel more secure and confident.

Many people still think guys who clean shaved public and armpits doesn't look manly and looks girly. Or associated with clean shaved public and armpits with gays. Even though there are still some str8 guys who clean shaved their pubic and armpits lah.

I myself hairless i feel clean as if someone give you nice licking it wont be and distraction from the pubic hair or the armpit hair. You can feel sensational as the tongue glide tru your skin. It is a major turn on.

On 10/2/2022 at 1:52 PM, LeanMature said:

Yes, if you are attracted to him. Lol.

Haha. Ya. Doesn’t matter he’s shaved or not, as long as he looks good as a whole package. Little hair look sexy on nice body guys tho. 

I m really turn off by men that have lots of curly armpit hair escaping out of their closed armpits. At least trim them shorter to avoid ugly exposed at closed armpits. 

On the topic of shaved armpits or not, it is a mixed bag of feelings for me. On one hand, I do find unshaved pits and armpit hair disgusting on guys who are not my type. On the other hand (when that guy is totally my type!!), i do feel kind of turn off when his pits are shaved.

In general, most men are better off with hairy and unshaved pits. Just my personal preference anyway.

I've been clean shaven for almost 20years. I started shaving excessive pubes at first, mainly because I thought it look sexier. Then when I started long distance running, I find that clean shaven is more hygeinic and it is better than any anti-chaff cream in the market at preventing abrasions. Just use a good disposable shaver like a Schick Hydro 5, and shave in the shower while your body is lathered up. 

On 10/4/2022 at 7:23 PM, hiitboy86 said:

On the topic of shaved armpits or not, it is a mixed bag of feelings for me. On one hand, I do find unshaved pits and armpit hair disgusting on guys who are not my type. On the other hand (when that guy is totally my type!!), i do feel kind of turn off when his pits are shaved.

In general, most men are better off with hairy and unshaved pits. Just my personal preference anyway.

You’re even more complicated 😄

• 3 weeks later...

Love guys with hairy armpits, but lately I also do not mind those who trimmed or shaved as long as their pits have "the muscular shape" like Chris Hemsworth? Still a turn-on.

I will definitely get weak in the knees if a man hairy pits has a bit of manly musk (after a day's work) mixed with his cologne and cigarette. Oomph! 😸

7 hours ago, Since u r here said:

cologne ok! but not cigarette pls

no matter wht hair is a MUST on those body parts like legs or pits or....... cos we are interested in Men
not ladies

Agree, the smoke + cologne is just a preference but the hair is a must, especially pits. I mean shave wherever/whatever else but the pits... leave the pits alone! 🥺

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Before, I would clean shave my armpits regularly but my skin on that region will get rash afterwards. It's nothing serious but it's itchy and annoyed me so much. It also hurts me everytime I put on a deodorant. 

What I do now is I would only shave/trim my hairs when they get excessively long. Or in other words, I will give my armpit hair a time to grow before the next shave.

Do you guys get turn off with my armpit? What do you guys think about it?

Screenshot_2022-12-27-10-17-00-36.thumb.jpg.7d386c7652e2d828aebfbdd7dffa0ffb.jpg

love, no hate 

8 minutes ago, fieldguy27 said:

Just curious, anyone experienced their armpit skin tone darken from frequent shaving? 

My skin gets darker in that area. I think it's probably because of the frequent shave that I did when I was younger, or could it be because of the sweat produced as well?

15 minutes ago, rayzzz said:

Hi guys,

Before, I would clean shave my armpits regularly but my skin on that region will get rash afterwards. It's nothing serious but it's itchy and annoyed me so much. It also hurts me everytime I put on a deodorant. 

What I do now is I would only shave/trim my hairs when they get excessively long. Or in other words, I will give my armpit hair a time to grow before the next shave.

Do you guys get turn off with my armpit? What do you guys think about it?

Screenshot_2022-12-27-10-17-00-36.thumb.jpg.7d386c7652e2d828aebfbdd7dffa0ffb.jpg

love, no hate 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.