Male HQ

Discussion On Gay Men's Fetish/es From A - Z (Compiled)

Guest StrikeEagle

Guest boy2man

for the past two weeks, I smoked one stick a day.

yesterday, I smoked 4 cigs! my heart was pumping fast and I felt very nervous but after a while everything began to slow down and I became more relaxed.

today I've already smoked 5 cigs. feel quite refreshed now. goign for ajog later.

Guest piscean

did something extraordinary on 3rd day of CNY. my partner drove me to an industrial park, which as expected was very quiet in view of the public holiday. we drove all the way to the highest level of the car park and had fun there! it was quite scary but exciting to do it in the open, with nice cooling breeze!

That was a just few years back, I was being cruised by a guy at the 3rd floor toilet in Thomson Plaza. This guy was in his early 30’s and looked like one of those fathers who had just sent their kids to the Yamaha music school in the building. Not bad, very straight looking, giving a cheeky smile, wearing a Polo shirt and Bermuda. :hat: We went around the building to look for a private place. However, those other cruisers kept following us around. We gave up later and returned to the 3rd floor toilet. The toilet was quite deserted then. My shirt was flipped up and my pant pulled down. His lips and hands were groping all over me. Our followers crowded around to touch us. Just imagine, with the guy mouthing me – there were another 4 – 5 men licking and touching me and jerking at the same time. At the end, my legs were full of cum --- those guys had in fact cum on my legs – like dogs urinated on lampposts. :swear: What the xxxx !

After the recent building renovation, the toilets can now be declared as DEAD ……..

Another weird thing I had done was with a guy I knew from the gym in town. It was a weekday afternoon and after the workout, we decided to go for a movie at the cinema directly across gym. Hehehe, very obvious which gym and which cinema hor ?! The cinema was almost empty. We started by some touch touch actions and later turned into bj. We dashed to the toilet to rinse our mouths. Those stains should still be on the two seats. Can’t remember the seat numbers but can still remember the show – King Kong (hey, not the 1976 version hor !!). Hmmmm …. May be the movie has also bring out the “king of the beasts” inside us.

have i told u the green light story ??

well if i have sorry .. let me repeat it here ....

one evening near penang road , spore shoppin ctr traffic light ...my bud n i decided to play a prank .. it was red light at the junction ...i signal my bud to unzip rgt after the lght turn green .. when the light turn green n first row of cars move on i knelt down n give my bud a blow job !!! haahha .. can u imagine the drivers go crazy but they cant stop but has to move on else accident ..so dat was dat ,,quickly zip up n dissapear frm the scene n haf a good luff .. wat i didnt tot of was perhaps there might be a camera .. ermm dun have rgt ?? :whistle:

More weird things …… a guy giving me a head-on had requested me to cum onto his brief. He told me that he would keep these stained brief’s for future use (?!). He would smell them while masturbating. Oh no ….. he got all our DNA and can crone us. :(

It was when i was fitter then cos I was in the army. I had to take a bus from the army camp home. It was the last bus and and the ride was quite long. I went up to the 2nd deck and there was no one around, the first deck was pretty empty too. I sat at the last row and feeling a little naughty, I started to masturbate. It was pretty exciting and I soon came. Don't think the bus driver was looking in the mirror and even if he did, he couldn't see anything :)

a cute beng bud always cum over to my place n have anal sex with me .. strange thing is after fxxkin he will tie the condom n put it in hs pocket to bring home .. err him being a beng i dare not even ask why hes keeping hs babies ??? :whistle:

Many more weird things …. I chatted with a guy on the net and was invited to his house the next day after work. He demanded that I MUST be in my office wear. He stripped me totally and removed his only towel. He had nothing on and just wearing my tie and socks. You need to be a little creative to imagine his weird position --- he placed some pillows under his butt, flipped the legs up with his feet towards his face and biting my tie in his mouth. While I worked on him, he was happily smelling my socks on his feet and groaning. I decided to throw away my socks and tie on my way home ….. :yuk:

Many many more weird things …. I was invited to his condo unit in the east after a blind date. While we were - - - - - - - - (usual stuff, nothing new to describe), he whipped out a rubber glove and a tube of lube and asked me to fist him. (I decided to self-censor a paragraph of graphical description) The big messy problem was the ending part when I pulled my fist out – it was full of :yuk: and luckily I was wearing a glove. That night, I wrote in my dairy: “I will be good boy and will not do this again. I will turn straight.....” :oops:

Hehe, luckily when I fisted the first [and last] time, the guy was totally clean so nothing came out when i pulled out my fist. Should have asked for a glove but he didn't prepare and I didn't know so mainly my fist was covered in Crisco [lubricant]. Didn't like it cos it was too tiring and does nothing for me so i'll never do it again either.

Guest rub cock on hair

this guy i had sex with ... he likes to rub his cock on my hair (hair on head). he said rubbing his cock on my hair makes him feel very high ... and then he proceeded to fxxk me.

Haha... The rub cock on hair thing is so funny!

Anyway, my story as promised on the doctor thread...

I was going for a physical checkup as required by my company. Upon registering, I noticed that the clinic manager was giving me a wierd look. I looked back and immediately know he was checking me out, trying to cruise me. I smiled and he smiled back. Bingo, I know he's gay... ;)

As I was waiting to see the doctor, I noticed he took my file from this pile of files and brought into a room. The doctor then came to call me in and did all the normal checking... At the end, he removed his mask and talked to me. I must say, the doctor IS VERY cute. Ok, the clinic manager is cute too, lean, tanned and hard but this doctor is VERY CUTE... Boyish look, nice smile and just oh so handsome... :)

After the checkup, I went to a nearby foodcourt to eat something. Suddenly, I recieved an sms. I was shocked as it seems to be from the technician from the clinic. And he is flirting with me! As I am not interested in the technician (and could not detect that he is gay), I declined to meet up. As I was leaving the foodcourt, I really felt wierd as the technician could not have had my number. I called the number and guess what... The doctor answered the phone!

Yup, I was right... The manager AND the doctor are both gay. And they are good friends... The clinic manager likes me and brought me to the doctor for him to see!

Haha... And guess what, within the day, I met up with the manager after he knck off and we had sex... But guess he is not my type afterall, so we did not keep in touch... However, I really like the doctor... And one day, I picked up the courage and asked him for sex.

At first, we agreed to fxxk one another. But as he needs poppers to be fxxked and we could not get them in time, I forgo the idea of fxxking him and just let him fxxk me... We had a long fxxk session... He came twice... And I still feel hory thinking of him fxxking me, sweat dripping onto me as he worked hard and I see him... Haha... Even though I don't enjoy being fxxked, he is just too cute not to allow im to... :whistle: :lol:

Haha... The rub cock on hair thing is so funny!

Anyway, my story as promised on the doctor thread...

I was going for a physical checkup as required by my company. Upon registering, I noticed that the clinic manager was giving me a wierd look. I looked back and immediately know he was checking me out, trying to cruise me. I smiled and he smiled back. Bingo, I know he's gay... ;)

As I was waiting to see the doctor, I noticed he took my file from this pile of files and brought into a room. The doctor then came to call me in and did all the normal checking... At the end, he removed his mask and talked to me. I must say, the doctor IS VERY cute. Ok, the clinic manager is cute too, lean, tanned and hard but this doctor is VERY CUTE... Boyish look, nice smile and just oh so handsome... :)

After the checkup, I went to a nearby foodcourt to eat something. Suddenly, I recieved an sms. I was shocked as it seems to be from the technician from the clinic. And he is flirting with me! As I am not interested in the technician (and could not detect that he is gay), I declined to meet up. As I was leaving the foodcourt, I really felt wierd as the technician could not have had my number. I called the number and guess what... The doctor answered the phone!

Yup, I was right... The manager AND the doctor are both gay. And they are good friends... The clinic manager likes me and brought me to the doctor for him to see!

Haha... And guess what, within the day, I met up with the manager after he knck off and we had sex... But guess he is not my type afterall, so we did not keep in touch... However, I really like the doctor... And one day, I picked up the courage and asked him for sex.

At first, we agreed to fxxk one another. But as he needs poppers to be fxxked and we could not get them in time, I forgo the idea of fxxking him and just let him fxxk me... We had a long fxxk session... He came twice... And I still feel hory thinking of him fxxking me, sweat dripping onto me as he worked hard and I see him... Haha... Even though I don't enjoy being fxxked, he is just too cute not to allow im to... :whistle: :lol:

Lucky you! Can even get cruised when visit a doctor. But i wonder wont this doctor get worried if words spread around ? He is professional and giving himself up at his work place, he was in the lose lose situation, and can easily get sabotage by others. If i were him, would think twice first, unless he met you at the saunas or pubs, then thats a different story. B)

last time went to FRB and found a guy naked and blindfolded and tied between two trees.

wah it was afternoon and about 10 people watching and playing and teasing him. we took clothepegs and used on his nipples and we also fxxkked his ass while everyone cheered.

at the same time we j/e him and made him come screaming

We continued to milk him until he begged for mercy

Wish we could meet up with him again

Saw him last nite at FR not at the beach but was walking tied-naked along the jogging track.

He was quite an exhibitionist, walking to and fro on the jogging track.

Strapped and was standing under the lamp post trying hard to catch attention.

No one approached him.

Nothing to talk about on his bod.

Pity this fellow... Probably sick in the head...

last time went to FRB and found a guy naked and blindfolded and tied between two trees.

wah it was afternoon and about 10 people watching and playing and teasing him. we took clothepegs and used on his nipples and we also fxxkked his ass while everyone cheered.

Saw him last nite at FR not at the beach but was walking tied-naked along the jogging track.

No one approached him.

Hmm...Last nite or evening ? How he was tied ? Walking along the track naked ? Maybe he is mentally sick....i wont approach him at all.... :o

No one approached him.

Hmm...Last nite or evening ? How he was tied ? Walking along the track naked ? Maybe he is mentally sick....i wont approach him at all.... :o

last nite.. was there atb abt eight plus and ubsequently returned after the fireworks...

tied like those ancient criminals..

looks like he is more into SM though..

And he really walked along the track naked like nobody bizs..

No one approached him.

last nite.. was there atb abt eight plus and ubsequently returned after the fireworks...

Kool! Btw, how old is he ? I doubt he has great body and look, otherwise he would be raped instantly..haha

No one approached him.

Kool! Btw, how old is he ? I doubt he has great body and look, otherwise he would be raped instantly..haha

my guess is late twenties to early thirties...

Bespectacled..not toned..

If he is good looking.. i would pranced on him liao... :rolleyes:

No one approached him.

I pity his neighbors. Their ropes and pegs for hanging laundry all gone missing. Where go? To his nightly performance at FR. Hmmmmmmm …..

Btw, is he at FR every night? I might want to see his “chingay” parade before it turns into another tourist attraction or the kay-po evening papers start to stir the news.

No one approached him.

I pity his neighbors. Their ropes and pegs for hanging laundry all gone missing. Where go? To his nightly performance at FR. Hmmmmmmm …..

Btw, is he at FR every night? I might want to see his “chingay” parade before it turns into another tourist attraction or the kay-po evening papers start to stir the news.

not too sure if he is there on every nights ..

I happened to see him after been reading about this person in this thread...

Maybe you should try your luck..and share your views here..

If you cant see him along the jogging track..the other 'hideout' would be those railings along the canal..where he should be putting his barang barang..

My O My.. need night vision to spot him though...

Need not walk to far ...

yup,i strongly agree that actually alot of people here do curious & wish to take a look or go FR beach to sun tan etc just we really never been before & how to get the way there,any one kind enough to bring some of us there during moring or noon,cos i really like to try my first nude tanned there during one of the weekday,thanks

yup,i strongly agree that actually alot of people here do curious & wish to take a look or go FR beach to sun tan etc just we really never been before & how to get the way there,any one kind enough to bring some of us there during moring or noon,cos i really like to try my first nude tanned there during one of the weekday,thanks

Cool .... we need some old bird here to organize a "bird watching" field trip. Need to charter a school bus?

Just to update u guy here..... Weekdays i duno but i went there last sunday..... That side sure have ppl working but he have to find the right timing to go in or else there is one supervior will scold anyone walking in.... got to be careful.... the best timing is during their lunch time around 12pm. try to walk behind that two indian lorry washer.... dun walk infornt of them.... :lol:

Just to update u guy here..... Weekdays i duno but i went there last sunday..... That side sure have ppl working but he have to find the right timing to go in or else there is one supervior will scold anyone walking in.... got to be careful.... the best timing is during their lunch time around 12pm. try to walk behind that two indian lorry washer.... dun walk infornt of them.... :lol:

Sound complicated, safe or not to tan nude there ? Dun want to end up in cell..hehe

Have you ever worn a health mask while having sex? This is not weird things but quite unusual :P

It was some times ago during the outbreak of SARS where plenty of health masks available free-of-charge. Once my former bf contracted flu virus but he wanted to have fun, so I suggested that to prevent of virus spreading between us, we should be wearing health mask while having sex and also no kissing. Having mask on it while having sexual intercourse actually not that bad except for a bit inconvenient for breathing while pumping but it looks actually a bit like S&M especially if the mask in black colour … :blink:

Once finished, we forgot that we should have done doggie style instead… :lol:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I had done a lot of sexually weird things. I used to love to log on those IRC rooms whereby they have different rooms and I usually join the gay room. There some of them will request you to perform for them while they and the rest of the rooms watched. There is this particular "master" who want me to shave my pubic area until it is clean shaven in front of the room (with 7 others watching). After shaving myself clean I am to masturbate myself in front of the room and let my cum drip onto the table. Then I will have to eat my cum top with the viewcam zooming in and show the room the cum on my tongue. After that I will have to swallow my cum in front of them. That was fun but I stop doing it now as I would prefer to perform in front of live audience but so far did not have the opportunity to do so aas I do not have a place.

Hey Vivo,

you recognise the FR guy?

How you know it is the same one as the one at FRBeach?

FRB one quite slim and not too bad looking.

Hope to catch the FRB guy again - loved playing him in the open while he was tied spreadout.

Must visit FRB again soon now that the weather is good.

I had done a lot of sexually weird things. I used to love to log on those IRC rooms whereby they have different rooms and I usually join the gay room. There some of them will request you to perform for them while they and the rest of the rooms watched. There is this particular "master" who want me to shave my pubic area until it is clean shaven in front of the room (with 7 others watching). After shaving myself clean I am to masturbate myself in front of the room and let my cum drip onto the table. Then I will have to eat my cum top with the viewcam zooming in and show the room the cum on my tongue. After that I will have to swallow my cum in front of them. That was fun but I stop doing it now as I would prefer to perform in front of live audience but so far did not have the opportunity to do so aas I do not have a place.

Sound interesting. But there are cases where actions were recorded and distributed in the net, surely you wont like it to end up in your company or somewhere embrassing, so beware. ;)

Hey Vivo,

Hope to catch the FRB guy again - loved playing him in the open while he was tied spreadout.

At first I thought you guys were exaggerating. Never thought anybody would be so daring even at the saunas. :P

I went yesterday. So long never been there, I tried the old route and got stuck inside, blocked by large muddy drains and thick bushes. :angry: Eventually gave up and took a long time to get out. Almost wanted to give up till I saw men sneaking into the sidegate at the site. I thought the indian workers will stop them but they didn't. Decided to follow them and ignore the indian workers.

I guess it's best to listen to what guys were saying here before. Haha, actually the way in is very easy if you know the right way. Otherwise it is almost impossible. Maybe that's why not many men there and they are more daring.

I was looking around to find my way when this almost naked skinny old man in g-string told me got free show, want to see or not? I didn't believe him at first but decided to follow him anyway. He hid behind a tree and signaled to me. I went there and wow really happening :lol: Nearby this guy was blindfolded and all his limbs were tied up to the trees and 3 men were molesting him. One looked like a hairy Japanese uncle, 2 looked like local chinese. The Japanese uncle even tried to fxxk the guy. The other 2 were more interested to molest the Japanese.

The old man was more interested to molest me :angry: I tried to cover my front. Since he showed me all this I thought I owed it to him some favors :rolleyes: I also don't want to make any noise that may spook them off. Just let him touch. Very excited when the Japanese suddenly made a lot of noise and the 2 men showed everybody his big cock jacking him off. Then the Japanese laid backwards and shot lots of cum everywhere. :clap:

Wow so steamed. I didn't even react when the old man already had his finger up my hole. :angry: I removed his finger later, almost wanted to scold him. He saw my angry reaction still dared to laugh, " ni hai na gar? Bei yen tiu ho song hor?" ( so you are female? get fxxked by men is fun?" ) At that time I was already very excited watching the Japanese's big red cock shooting and his body shaking, I don't want to miss anything and ignored him.

When the show's over, everybody scattered away, including the old man and me. Everybody's so daring.

What kAtak said is totally not true. Guys who smoke might smell of nicotine only when he talk to you. He will never leave any stain on your body during kssing or licking.

By saying this is just a way to express you don't like smoker but when you look at the fact, it utterly non-sense.

katak, when you don't like something doesn't mean you can said some untrue to hurt them.

Hey Vivo,

Nope. I dont know him.

Perhaps you should also visit the 'night' and tell us if he is the same person or not..

Anyway, it is a matter of time that the authority will step-in since this guy is so open.. regardless of joggers in that area..

Hey Vivo,

At first I thought you guys were exaggerating. Never thought anybody would be so daring even at the saunas. :P

I went yesterday. So long never been there, I tried the old route and got stuck inside, blocked by large muddy drains and thick bushes. :angry: Eventually gave up and took a long time to get out. Almost wanted to give up till I saw men sneaking into the sidegate at the site. I thought the indian workers will stop them but they didn't. Decided to follow them and ignore the indian workers.

I guess it's best to listen to what guys were saying here before. Haha, actually the way in is very easy if you know the right way. Otherwise it is almost impossible. Maybe that's why not many men there and they are more daring.

I was looking around to find my way when this almost naked skinny old man in g-string told me got free show, want to see or not? I didn't believe him at first but decided to follow him anyway. He hid behind a tree and signaled to me. I went there and wow really happening :lol: Nearby this guy was blindfolded and all his limbs were tied up to the trees and 3 men were molesting him. One looked like a hairy Japanese uncle, 2 looked like local chinese. The Japanese uncle even tried to fxxk the guy. The other 2 were more interested to molest the Japanese.

The old man was more interested to molest me :angry: I tried to cover my front. Since he showed me all this I thought I owed it to him some favors :rolleyes: I also don't want to make any noise that may spook them off. Just let him touch. Very excited when the Japanese suddenly made a lot of noise and the 2 men showed everybody his big cock jacking him off. Then the Japanese laid backwards and shot lots of cum everywhere. :clap:

Wow so steamed. I didn't even react when the old man already had his finger up my hole. :angry: I removed his finger later, almost wanted to scold him. He saw my angry reaction still dared to laugh, " ni hai na gar? Bei yen tiu ho song hor?" ( so you are female? get fxxked by men is fun?" ) At that time I was already very excited watching the Japanese's big red cock shooting and his body shaking, I don't want to miss anything and ignored him.

When the show's over, everybody scattered away, including the old man and me. Everybody's so daring.

Wow, sound so steaming and interesting....

I wish to see the actions too but dun want to get molested.

I dun know how to get there...and once i was lost in the bushes under the hot sun...scare liao, and also alot of mosquitoes. ;)

I wish to see the actions too but dun want to get molested.

I dun know how to get there...and once i was lost in the bushes under the hot sun...scare liao, and also alot of mosquitoes. ;)

This is so typical. You are the type of people I will never invite to my orgies or FR beach outings :swear:

Only want to look-see, and not sporting to play. :angry:

And always so picky about who gets to touch your precious, 24k goldplated lan jiao. :D

I hate that the spots in Singapore are full of people like Thaiboyz hanging around. Esp, at the naked Full Moon party at TC on this Sunday, they only want people to do for them, they don't do in return... cannot touch. :(

People like that should just stay at home and go touch himself. Dun bother to cum out. :lol:

Dear Dear

We have our own preference and personal rights. Since the FR beach is open to the public, and the show is meant for everyone to watch, otherwise the fun wont happen in the public area and exhibitionist will missed their chances to do so.Get your meaning right before throwing your own concept. :lol: Are you trying to say that everytime you will participate when someone exhibited regardless whatever situation and whoever touching you ? I am sure all of us will honest to admit we will pick those whom we are comfortable with and fun to be with.

Even at FMP, there is no rules and regulations specified that one must let everyone touch and reciprocate. One man's food, the other's poison, you dun expect an idealistic case where everyone will fancy everyone, and everyone will have sex with everyone without the personal preference of acceptance and rejection. Think twice. :rolleyes:

Just read a few days ago in other forum that a guy couple was having sex in aeroplane toilet during a midnite flight. Wondering how they managed to do it in this supermini toilet cubicle, unless in business class toilet which a bit bigger ... :P

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

So Looker,

tell us more details about the exhibitionist action at the beach.

I wanna hear all the things you saw - were all the plple naked?

what about the blindfolded one?

was it open fun in the daytime or nighttime?

I tried to blow my ex in the open at FRB before... It was in bright day light, his big long hard cock was out of his pants and I was just beginning to suck it when 2 guys appear out of nowhere to watch us! I was damn scared... But they hugged to indicate to me that they are also gay and just want to watch... But my ex dragged me away... Haha...

I believe its up to every individual.

Some people got good looks and good bods, so naturally they have no reason to play with people not their type, since energy is limited, should reserve for the one you really like and can be aroused kind.

For others who had a more varied taste, they can go ahead and play with whoever they like.

So, everyone have their own choice. No right or wrong.

:whistle:

I tried to masturbate one nite with a banana and a papaya. I keep the papaya in a freezer for sometime and make a hole for me to poke...but i also used banana to enter my hole..very shiok..... :D

Hahaha :lol: For the first time I heard that guys using papaya, I believe the papaya must be half ripe so that the whole could be maintained steadily :lol:

If using a riped papaya, I think after a few movements the whole become to loose already .. hahaha :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Someone once told me never buy squid without a head. They say that fishermen used to use the squid to masturbate. This is the first time I hear people using papaya. Haha. I guess papaya is cheaper than squid. :D

Hahaha, so you can then guess what is the size of fisherman's dick of the various sizes of sotong .. :lol:

Then, after finished doing with sotong, no one would do the blow job due to fishy stench of sotong, gosh :lol:

Someone once told me never buy squid without a head.  They say that fishermen used to use the squid to masturbate.  This is the first time I hear people using papaya.  Haha. I guess papaya is cheaper than squid. :D

Hahaha, so you can then guess what is the size of fisherman's dick of the various sizes of sotong .. :lol:

Then, after finished doing with sotong, no one would do the blow job due to fishy stench of sotong, gosh :lol:

hmm this info is my 1st time hearing this... i tot got a better 1 to do with... melon? haha or a ... to make a hole?

Hmm... dont knw wat to say when someone is horny and want to do that day...

so bad... :(:(:(:(

258yvky.jpg

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.