Male HQ

China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音

D-boy

帕尔哈提 is an unusual choice.

Stand alone, yes he is quite different.  But in a singing competition (?) perhaps his rendition was more soulful than KaiQ.

Either you like his style of 说唱 (reminds me of Jonathan Lee in his early days) or not.

I reckon he will "disappear" from the scene after the competition - whereas Bi Chen, Yu Feng may stand a better chance to appear on TV thereafter.

Bi Chen is photogenic enough for TV dramas - Yu Feng, can try his hand on variety/game shows.

When I first heard 帕尔哈提, I had no idea why the judges turned around; that's croaking, not singing! But when I heard his story and listened to him more carefully, I was completely moved. I've cried at every single one of his performances. Not exaggerating. If you pay attention to the lyrics of the songs he chooses and interpret them with knowledge of his family, you would be moved too.

帕尔哈提 is not a singer; he doesn't have a nice voice at all. He's a storyteller. That's far more rare than a great voice. I suppose that is why all the judges are such advocates of him. While I felt 汪峰 might have been biased, I think 帕尔哈提 deserves to be where he is today. But I'm not hopeful that he would win the finals, as it's a matter of popularity from here.

Go to V.QQ.COM, you get the live telecast almost instantaneously, free too. Youtube is too slow almost need to wait till the next day.

There are more related broadcastings. The final is on the 10th.

I am using singnet.I click on the 2 web site, web page show but the video and sound not showing.

Any got same encounters?How to watch?

Guest 爱吹箫

i somehow dun fancy yufeng. i feel he is so fake. zhang bi chen is natural and good vocal. Pa er ha ti got a very special vocal which i consider him as a 艺术唱家, not everyone will like him

i hope Pa er ha ti will win cos i feel tat there is a need to support this type of artist.

but if based for entertainment and demand in market, bichen and yufeng will be selected.

Guest 爱吹箫

The last song by zhang bi chen is so easily to be accept by all people. Pa er hat ti song is too sad and sound very like muslim chanting , it sound very artistic but not well like by most ppl. too bad for him.

Zhang bi chen is easily can be sell in the music industrial.

end of the contest. nothing to look forward to watch liao

I finally can read this thread. Ha ha.

Glad that 张碧晨wins.

IMO, the final show is boring. Maybe that's because I do not know the songs well, I dislike most of the song choices. The opening songs are quite bad except for 那英's group.

The quarterfinal and semifinal shows are more exciting.

I finally can read this thread. Ha ha.

Glad that 张碧晨wins.

IMO, the final show is boring. Maybe that's because I do not know the songs well, I dislike most of the song choices. The opening songs are quite bad except for 那英's group.

The quarterfinal and semifinal shows are more exciting.

Lol are you afraid of reading the spoilers if you look at this thread earlier? 

Agree that the final show is boring. I feel that there are too many fillers in between. I just want to hear the contestants sing. 

张碧晨 has that unique tone to her voice which I like. Glad that she won.  

Anyone distracted by 秦宇子's background dancers? ;) 

I think the final, all the songs chosen are rather boring..

Qin Yu Zi actually chose the right song and not boring, but I still glad she is 4th..lol...

Yu Feng this time round, did not surprise the audience much, but should be in top 2. His second song is better, but rap part I dont like. His first song arrangement is nice, but not suitable for final competition.

Zhang Bichen..I dont know why Na Ying chose Xiang jian bu ru huan nian as the starting song..She got a good vocal..all songs the same type one...lol...

Pa er ha ti..can tell he is a good person..haha..no comments on his songs..haha, was rather shocked he won the highest vote the first round...

Last season, Wang Feng student also got no.1 during the first round, but lost in the end haha...So coincidence.

Didn't really find the finals boring. Maybe it's because i skipped all of the boring parts :X

Really glad that 张碧晨 won though! I can't stop listening to her performance of 梦一场 during the finals!

Edited by skyfws

Yu Feng lost! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo He was so cute!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest supportkit

Kit chan sang so well. deeply touched. but too bad not many ppl in china know her. She just chose the songs that she loves to sing and try her very best to sing it well , chose not to sing songs that will attract the audience. really admire her . i really hope think next week she will notleave the stage.

For 我是歌手,the sequence of appearance actually would affect the ranking of the Singers. But I just don't understand why Kit Chan got 7th. Audiences ears got problem. 韩红 is really good and deserves the 1st. The rest of the Singers did not impact me other than 韩红 and kit chan.

Me sad,Ah Kit ranked last...she's mine all time top fav Chinese singer. She sang 美声 and that not the kinda voice the china market preferred. They like things loud..just like themself.

China's singing competition is quite standard. The higher and louder you go, the more runs you do, the more popular you will be. 1st is really good, 3rd (A-lin?), 6th (Leo Ku) and 7th (Kit Chan) belong to the top 4 that night. 2nd and 4th = screaming mess.

On top of it, the winner will always b a Chinese (from China).

• HendryTan changed the title to China's Singing Competition / Songs - 中国好声音 + 中国好歌曲 + 我是歌手 + 快乐男声 + 中国风 + 蒙面歌王 + 隐藏的歌手 + 中国新歌声 + 梦想的声音
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.