Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

I think my description is a little bit misleading. Hmm I can pull down my foreskin even when it's hard. Just that after playing with it, the foreskin cannot go back to its original position (covering the dick head). Is there any way that I can make my dick head less sensitive ? Does - not allowing the foreskin go back and leave it to pain will help in making my dick head less sensitive and eventually it wouldn't be pain anymore?

Just saw your latest update. If can pull down not so bad but still look up n the internet on some methods of loosening foreskin. If you still cannot loosen after a few months. Go see the doc and they will refer you to a urologist for advice.  As it might cause problem for anal sex later now

Edited by knight

haha_zpsc85cc20e.jpg

Looking at your fully erect dick and the position of your foreskin seems to indicate that your foreskin is too tightly wrapped round your dick head. If you've difficulty moving the foreskin back and forth all the way when penis is fully erect, you're likely gonna need circumcision to facilitate any form of coitus. Do consult a urologist.

Edited by yuquidam

Cut & uncut dicks...:pray:

Cut dicks normally hve a bigger head...

Sometimes uncut dick also hve big heads like button mushrooms...

Cut dicks norm smells better compare to the uncuts...

24 minutes ago, Loves human dick said:

Cut & uncut dicks...:pray:

Cut dicks normally hve a bigger head...

Sometimes uncut dick also hve big heads like button mushrooms...

Cut dicks norm smells better compare to the uncuts...

Not necessary.wash wash n wash.haha

I'm here to share my experience with you guys.

Just like anch, I have got a tight foreskin and a sensitive head. My cock will hurt when I pull my foreskin beyond a quarter of the head. I thought it was sufficient to pull the foreskin back a little when washing. There was some smell and slight yellow substance when I jo, but I brushed it the smell of as precum and the yellow substance as cum. However, it was only until I read about phimosis and smegma that I knew what it really was.

I decided to google and do some foreskin stretching exercises. After one week or so, I decided to stretch the limit and pull my foreskin back as much as possible during one of my warm showers. There was quite abit of smegma around my cock head and foreskin. The smell got a little stronger and stinkier. After washing them away, I decided to F it and attempted to pull my foreskin back all the way. It was painful no doubt. My cockhead turned redder and the foreskin glends swelled a little. The amount of smegma built up around my foreskin and cockhead was honestly pretty disgusting. Imagine the amount of smegma built up from the time I learnt how to jo.

After close to around half an hour of cleaning and washing, my precum is finally clear and my cock no longer smells. Fast foreward a few weeks, I’m now able to pull my foreskin back with more ease (although it does require slight effort) and wash away traces of smegma at the end of every day. Hygiene of the cock is indeed important. Do not neglect it, especially since smegma builtup might lead to inflammation. If you are really unable to pull your foreskin back, do not hesitate to consult a medical professional.

The end

Edited by Ron_chen
grammar

On 17/08/2013 at 0:47 AM, Guest Cut said:

Mine was cut as a baby. Was told phimosis caused pain and swelling. However, I always wonder what I have lost, and I'm particularly turned on by uncut ones... I do not have remaining loose skin and always need lots of lubrication to jerk.... 

Pls try to stay uncut, by slowly stretching out to clean the glans as many have advocated.... Steroids cream are likely useful as they will thin and loosen skin for stretching. However, not all doctors are likely to be aware of this use, as it isn't particularly taught. Only doctors who understand the need to try to retain foreskin for sensation will likely prescribe for this purpose. 1% hydrocortisone cream or 0.1% betamethasone cream used sparingly only at the foreskin twice a day will likely help.

All the discussion abt keeping frenulum or not is confusing.... I thought all are cut the same way. Maybe some pictures will be useful for clarification..... :whistle:

Pl DO NOT use steroid cream without the supervision of a doctor on the foreskin. It is likely to cause damage to the cock head glands resulting irreversible damage. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest guestcirc

I got myself circumcised during the NS (20yo). Foreskin was perfectly fine. I was able to roll it back without problem however i prefer the clean look. My foreskin was quite long too so thats the main reason why i decided to get cut.

Anyway, got it done at a private clinic. Didnt want to wait so long for government hospital.

2 weeks MC. I went back to work next day since i'm just an admin. It was difficult but bearable. There will be some pain from morning erections for the 1st week or so, but its bearable. The end result is a handsome looking dick. I had mine done high and tight. Any other way is a no no for me.

As someone who had sex before and after getting circumcised, i can gladly say, i have NO regrets at all. The head is still sensitive and most impt, its always clean. Of course, the uncut can always say as long as you clean it properly, its the same. But i can tell you, there's really a difference. Getting a BJ is so much shioker IMO.

Not sure if its real, the doc mention more and more chinese are circumcising these days. Hope this info helps

1 hour ago, Guest guestcirc said:

I got myself circumcised during the NS (20yo). Foreskin was perfectly fine. I was able to roll it back without problem however i prefer the clean look. My foreskin was quite long too so thats the main reason why i decided to get cut.

Anyway, got it done at a private clinic. Didnt want to wait so long for government hospital.

2 weeks MC. I went back to work next day since i'm just an admin. It was difficult but bearable. There will be some pain from morning erections for the 1st week or so, but its bearable. The end result is a handsome looking dick. I had mine done high and tight. Any other way is a no no for me.

As someone who had sex before and after getting circumcised, i can gladly say, i have NO regrets at all. The head is still sensitive and most impt, its always clean. Of course, the uncut can always say as long as you clean it properly, its the same. But i can tell you, there's really a difference. Getting a BJ is so much shioker IMO.

Not sure if its real, the doc mention more and more chinese are circumcising these days. Hope this info helps

I notice too.9 out of 10 chn guys r cut.survey done at public urinal n locker rooms.lol

10 minutes ago, cutejack said:

I notice too.9 out of 10 chn guys r cut.survey done at public urinal n locker rooms.lol

not true, my bf and i are not circumcised 

some of my friends also told me they're uncut

1 hour ago, suntan78 said:

Anyone went through laser circumcision in adulthood. Can share his experience? 

Sorry to answer this out of context but I went through laser circumcision at 9. They gave me general anaesthesia and poof it was done. Once you're cut, they place a plastic sheath on the glands and I was required to soak it in warm salt water every day for about anweek or two until it fell off.

thereafter there was come formation of scab on the dick head and after drying off it was fine I guess. But the sensitive feeling of your cock head needs getting used to as it rubs on your underwear and what not

Guest Guestcirc
10 hours ago, cutejack said:

9 out of 10 is way too much. Most likely there were pulling their foreskin back while urininating. I think the figure is more likely around 2-3 out of 10 are cut. 

Guest Troll foreskin
14 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I saw a lot of Chinese guys still got foreskin. I think they love their foreskin. 

Yeah, many Chinese still have their foreskins.

Can go Bishan MRT Station and do a survey n ask Chinese guys if they still have their foreskins. 

More like 1 or 2 in 10 Chinese are cut. But it is nice to meet cut Chinese, ask them why they do it n compare notes, see how their scar line looks. 

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, crossing said:

I have sticky foreskin and it can be a little uncomfortable when retracting it, though I am able to fully retract it over the head (much easier especially when it is lubed).

Tried searching online and think it could be balanitis, fungal/yeast infection? Or is it too dry?

Anyone having or has experienced similar problem and care to share some tips? Some suggestions given online are e.g. to apply olive oil, use baking soda, or even flushing the gland with urine when peeing. 

Should I go to a doctor for advice? If so, any recommendations? Thank you.

P/S: Usually when i shower, I retract my foreskin completely and wash with water (no soap), then try it completely before rolling back to cover the head.

Use soap la.smelly n dirty until bcome forever sticky. Lol

1 hour ago, Summerbitch said:

Em... 8years ago when i went was ard 500-600 only.. oh. Should be lesser than that, cause i rmb all was paid through my medisave.

Last time Dr Sidek was at a small clinic. Now, he is at medical center. “Atas” place. Of course, price goes up. 

Importsnt thing is his service and quality of product. (Hint: don’t listen to people who is not even circumcised and only know how to comment for the sake of commenting; I’m not referring to Summerbitch)

Edited by bluerunner

Guest Caramel

Of course I circumcise,I have to(should know why,though it is optional for some)My bf so enjoyed when poke anal!And I still want more cruising around,choosing around and so picky.hopeless

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chogaijin
On 12/22/2017 at 10:03 AM, riceoomf said:

Anyone knows where to get foreskin stretching rings in Malaysia? Something like phimocure but not too pricey 

You can just get any o-rings. A lot of people restore g their foreskin buy then.

• 2 weeks later...

Why would anyone who is not having some sort of medical problem choose to sever so many pleasure nerve endings with a circumcision?

I know a guy who did it and he regretted it so much, he restored his foreskin. 

If you have to get a circumcision,  at least keep the frenelum intact! It's very sensitive.  It will also help should you decide circumcision was a mistake and want to restore your foreskin.

9 hours ago, chojin said:

Why would anyone who is not having some sort of medical problem choose to sever so many pleasure nerve endings with a circumcision?

I know a guy who did it and he regretted it so much, he restored his foreskin. 

If you have to get a circumcision,  at least keep the frenelum intact! It's very sensitive.  It will also help should you decide circumcision was a mistake and want to restore your foreskin.

I heard of gays who did it when they approach adulthood, Chojin

and for hygiene reasons too if u r comparing a cut guy and an uncut standing right in front of me, and I could only pick one to  suck based on hyg reason

the ans shall be the uncut, obviously

for me, I was done circumcised when I was a baby(didn't get to choose , haha)

but I liked it that way too

nothing to cry over spilled milk

esp when pp keep saying how well done it is and the head is nice(though I m really not sure why is it nice)

11 hours ago, CirCub said:

Has anybody heard of the Foreskin Coverage Index before? I'm just wondering what is the average CI (Coverage Index) of Singaporeans.

Currently, I am at CI-3, which means that there is some skin wrinkling and bunching up just before the glans.

I am thinking of going for a revision of my circumcision (from CI-3 to CI-1) to make it sleeker and tighter at this place called Eden Medical Aesthetics. I figured, with the word "Aesthetics" in the name, they may be more willing to do a re-circumcision just for looks instead of for practical reasons?

Does anybody have any opinions on this? I would love to hear from you!

CI-3.JPG

You know, the foreskin will loosen over time. I don't think the surgery would be worth it. I think CI-3 is just fine.

• 1 month later...

Anyone can share their experience getting circumcised? Am thinking of getting circumcised, and I have some questions. Just wondering how long does it take to recover? Is it a day procedure and I get to go home on that day itself? Will it be pain at first for the first few days? When can I safely have intercourse again? (With a girl) Is it advisable to get it done 4-5 days before going on a week trip to Taiwan? Thanks In advance for answering my questions! 

• G_M changed the title to Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.