Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

On 29/10/2016 at 6:37 PM, Chi4mly said:

Anyone got circumcised twice before? Looking to cut again as mine was not as tight as I wanted

i had a friend who wanted to get cut again coz his cut was not done "properly" with loose skin left over

the doc saw him and said no but i don remember the reason.

i have to say i do have tiny bit of loose skin left over and it helps when i get an erection.

I think to get it tight cut, u have to be cut since young like these 2 guys. it is damn beautiful.

2 cut dicks

3 hours ago, blueflame said:

i had a friend who wanted to get cut again coz his cut was not done "properly" with loose skin left over

the doc saw him and said no but i don remember the reason.

i have to say i do have tiny bit of loose skin left over and it helps when i get an erection.

I think to get it tight cut, u have to be cut since young like these 2 guys. it is damn beautiful.

2 cut dicks

Yeah

neat n suckable.lol

On 10/26/2016 at 2:30 PM, blueflame said:

i got a 2 toned cock with a dark scar line

no complains and i love it

My cock is now also two-toned after circumcision 7 years ago. 

The scar is quite obvious lol.

When soft, there is a little loose skin bunched behind the head (however still not able to pull any skin over the rim of the head). 

When hard it is quite tight with no movable skin at all. 

I surely won't be able to go for a 2nd circumcision hahaha.

• 5 weeks later...
On 31/10/2016 at 9:52 AM, chboy78 said:

My cock is now also two-toned after circumcision 7 years ago. 

The scar is quite obvious lol.

When soft, there is a little loose skin bunched behind the head (however still not able to pull any skin over the rim of the head). 

When hard it is quite tight with no movable skin at all. 

I surely won't be able to go for a 2nd circumcision hahaha.

whao would really love to see a pic of it

55 minutes ago, DEREK88888 said:

Anyone wanna join the line chat group for circumcised dick? Leave your id and i will add you...

-

Edited by Seedrick

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I had a colleague who was diabetic. He had a torn foreskin. Doc recommended him to be circumcised. He did it in his early 40s. 

Diabetic cant anyhow cut leh.later the wound wont easily heal.how like that?how can yr fren's foreskin can get torn?u bite it accidently while suxking ha?:yuk:

it's better to get cut young even if no phimosis problem. The foreskin has a lot of bacteria. That is why for uncut guys, their underwear will smell if they don't change for more than 2 days. When u are young, u have a lot of antibodies, bacteria in the foreskin cannot cause any problem. But when u become older, your antibodies system is not so robust, and that will increase the possibility of infection.

Please don't making sweeping statements, some mighty take you seriously.

For 2 straight days, any undies could smell, cut or uncut, especially if the person perspire a lot.

Females are more likely than male to contact urinary infection due to length of urethra. Therefore causing infection of bladder.

Whereas the built up of smegma doesn't occur within 2 days of an unwashed, uncut penis. 

FYI, Foreskin can easily be torn by rough handling. It is after all a thin layer of skin. Usually it heals like most part of our body except maybe in instances whereby the person may have a health issue. Others may even have ring attached to their foreskin without risky a tear. Goes to show not all are made equal in life. 

8 hours ago, shyc said:

Please don't making sweeping statements, some mighty take you seriously.

For 2 straight days, any undies could smell, cut or uncut, especially if the person perspire a lot.

Females are more likely than male to contact urinary infection due to length of urethra. Therefore causing infection of bladder.

Whereas the built up of smegma doesn't occur within 2 days of an unwashed, uncut penis. 

FYI, Foreskin can easily be torn by rough handling. It is after all a thin layer of skin. Usually it heals like most part of our body except maybe in instances whereby the person may have a health issue. Others may even have ring attached to their foreskin without risky a tear. Goes to show not all are made equal in life. 

hi shyc, which statement is sweeping? I feel that it is better to get cut if possible as it is more hygienic. In the past before i was cut, my underwear will have fishy smell and this fishy smell comes from my foreskin. Sometimes it can be very pungent. After i was cut, no more fishy smell. I can wear underwer 2 days at a go without smell. But of course it will have a little bit of urine smell, but this applies to everyone regardless of cut or not cut.

I was initially afraid of loss of sexual sensation but it turned out my fear was totally unforunded. The sensation was in fact improved without the foreskin obstructiing.

Guest Supra-cut?
On 10/4/2016 at 7:41 AM, Snapplejacked said:

Uh, as opposed to? Is there anything else beyond being cut or uncut?

Yes, sort of, if small careful cut just to widen the opening for those who have problems pulling back. Total removal is not the only option.

Guest Soap N Water
On 12/5/2016 at 11:04 AM, Guest guest said:

it's better to get cut young even if no phimosis problem. The foreskin has a lot of bacteria. That is why for uncut guys, their underwear will smell if they don't change for more than 2 days. When u are young, u have a lot of antibodies, bacteria in the foreskin cannot cause any problem. But when u become older, your antibodies system is not so robust, and that will increase the possibility of infection.

A lot of ole ladies' tails here.  Mouth has more bacteria, so everybody should cut lips and tongue out? Anybody's underwear will smell in this climate in two days, especially if their @$$hole$ have a tiny bit of bacteria, unlike somebody's sterile virgin one!  Actually, young have more hormones and secretions (notice acne) to go foul. Old get dried up but more dead skin everywhere, even there, so the lesson is    W A S H !  The whole body please, young or old. And change underwear. Wash it too.

• 3 weeks later...

Boy loses penis during botched laser circumcision

KAJANG: A routine circumcision for a 10-year-old boy went horribly wrong when his penis was severed during a laser-based procedure at a clinic in Taman Cheras Utama here.

It is learnt that the incident occurred at about 8.15pm on Dec 20 at the clinic during the surgery, which was performed using a laser scalpel.

Soon after the procedure, the doctor told the father of the boy that he had accidentally cut off the head of his son's penis.

The boy was rushed to the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Hospital (HUKM), which then referred him to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital (HKL) for surgery to reattach the head of his penis.

The father of the boy lodged a police report at HKL upon advice from a doctor there.

It is learnt that the doctor who performed the initial surgery has 21 years of experience and is a graduate from the University of Karachi in Pakistan.

It is learnt that the clinic, which has been operating for 15 years, is not registered with the Health Ministry.

The doctor has since lodged a report over the incident, admitting that an accident had occurred during the procedure.

When contacted, Kajang OCPD Asst Comm Othman Nanyan confirmed that the incident had indeed taken place.

Source: http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/12/27/boy-loses-penis-during-botched-laser-circumcision/

With any surgical procedure, be it major or minor, there are bound to be risks.

It is important to find out if the medical institution doing the surgery is licensed and has the proper credentials to do so.

I had my circumcision done at a government hospital. In case if anything happens, efforts to salvage the situation can be referred to there straightaway.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

I am Chinese and I do have this foreskin problem.

The stench trapped within the foreskin can be an issue sometimes.

I was never circumcised but my foreskin rolls up completely now.

I achieved it by tucking the foreskin behind the head before I sleep.

This way, I always wake up with a mighty erection with the foreskin pulled back all the way behind the mushroom head. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure where to put this but...

Like many guys born in North America, I was circumcised at birth. Somewhat recently I have discovered the many advantages of having a foreskin, not only for me, but also for my wife. 
I participate in a great forum for restoration, and have had a device that worked very well in taking me from a tight cut, to now having a lot more skin that glides.

A lot of those guys have restoration buddies, someone they talk to and share experiences with, motivate each other and occasionally meet up. Most of them are in North America or scattered about Europe and Australia. I'm the only one in Singapore on that (very large) forum. I would really like to find a restoration buddy in Singapore.

Is there anyone here that is interested in restoring their foreskin (without surgery)? This process can also help people with tight foreskins and other similar problems without surgery or circumcision. Please let me know if there is anyone else here interested in foreskin restoration.

Wow tell us your experience after you restore your skin and how it feels. I wonder how u can restore your foreskin without surgery.

Hi,

There are a lot of different methods and products to help you restore your foreskin.

For me, I chose to use a DTR device that stretches the foreskin under varying degrees of tension. I wore it under my clothes while working for up to 6-8 hours a day. Some days as little as 4. About once or twice a week are rest days. When you aren't restoring with the device you can wear a retainer which will help keep the skin a bit over the glans (depending on how much skin you've grown) and it will keep your glans covered. It encourages your skin to more readily stretch and also helps your glans to return to the original mucosal state.

If you have a tight circumcision,  you will need to manually stretch the skin a bit first. I was tightly cut, but with manual tugging, I soon had enough skin to use a DTR.  After a few months with the DTR,  I have a lot more skin and have some gliding action now with the amount of foreskin I've restored. The gliding movement is a lot more pleasurable to me. I don't yet have enough skin where it will roll over and stay over the glans on its own, but I can easily pull the skin over the glans and even when erect, I can pull the skin onto the glans. 

Of course, my penis isn't a large one, it's thick, but only 14.25cm long. So, if you're longer, the process will take longer I assume. Some guys can go from tight to fully covered in a year or two, others it will take longer. It depends on methods, dedication, and genetics. 

In the short while since I have been restoring, I have gone from a tight circumcision to having enough loose skin to partially cover my glans when flaccid. I'm not large, but a bit thick, so the skin has a hard time rolling over my glans on its own. Soon though I think it will though. 

When I am erect,  I have enough new foreskin to glide half way over the glans during sex or masturbation and it feels incredible! It only gets better from here!

For those contemplating circumcision, don't!  For those who already have, you should definitely consider restoration!

Anyone else here restoring?

• G_M changed the title to Cut / Uncut / Circumcise / Uncircumcised + Tight Foreskin + Phimosis & Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
On ‎14‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:54 AM, chojin said:

I'm not sure where to put this but...

Like many guys born in North America, I was circumcised at birth. Somewhat recently I have discovered the many advantages of having a foreskin, not only for me, but also for my wife. 
I participate in a great forum for restoration, and have had a device that worked very well in taking me from a tight cut, to now having a lot more skin that glides.

A lot of those guys have restoration buddies, someone they talk to and share experiences with, motivate each other and occasionally meet up. Most of them are in North America or scattered about Europe and Australia. I'm the only one in Singapore on that (very large) forum. I would really like to find a restoration buddy in Singapore.

Is there anyone here that is interested in restoring their foreskin (without surgery)? This process can also help people with tight foreskins and other similar problems without surgery or circumcision. Please let me know if there is anyone else here interested in foreskin restoration.

so your wife encouraged u too?

Did u share this with other straight forums as well?

I trust u read those useful info which I have posted before (every now and then) about circum:

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

37 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

so your wife encouraged u too?

Did u share this with other straight forums as well?

I trust u read those useful info which I have posted before (every now and then) about circum:

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/malecircumcision/en/

Actually, my wife didn't encourage me. She at the time thought foreskin was just a flap of skin and thought it was silly to do anything about it. 
I am part of a foreskin restoration forum, so I share there, but I haven't shared elsewhere. I generally don't support circumcision, but for some, rare cases, it might be the right way to go. Usually foreskin problems can be fixed without surgery and without circumcision. Some do it for religious reasons, which I feel should be respected as long as those following the religion understand why they are doing it. For instance, there is no reason for a Christian to be circumcised, though some may mistakenly site the Bible erroneously.

I haven't read your post, but I will! Thanks!  

I read the article, and I was aware of the HIV and STD benefits of circumcision.  However, I still don't support circumcision. I would rather see people educated and using self control and other preventative measures. But it is a personal choice and I would never condemn anyone for choosing to circumcise.

4 minutes ago, chojin said:

Actually, my wife didn't encourage me. She at the time thought foreskin was just a flap of skin and thought it was silly to do anything about it. 
I am part of a foreskin restoration forum, so I share there, but I haven't shared elsewhere. I generally don't support circumcision, but for some, rare cases, it might be the right way to go. Usually foreskin problems can be fixed without surgery and without circumcision. Some do it for religious reasons, which I feel should be respected as long as those following the religion understand why they are doing it. For instance, there is no reason for a Christian to be circumcised, though some may mistakenly site the Bible erroneously.

I haven't read your post, but I will! Thanks!  

Chojin

alot of times human cannot control...those who created wars and inflicted pains on humans are the elites and the intellect
Education doesn't help much in the control of STD etc

not that circum will help much too
Those who enjoyed my fruits (banana blowing) , got it cut

if I would to do it on others, theirs are uncut, sadly!
I would not want to select only muslims though I don't really blow frequent

although I am a Chinese, I was cut since baby....so I m glad that it s done with

and that has nothing to do w relign

I love your wife's sttm: it is just a skin! and silly....lol

Didn't know that bible said anything abt circum, I m sorry is jesus circum??

• G_M changed the title to Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.