Male HQ

Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)

HendryTan

there are some threads , why don't  u refer to them and many members are following them

not efficient by setting up your own thread pls

and why Taiwan? shdnt it be a country that perform more of circumcision a better choice?

Guest not hiding
21 hours ago, James Justin said:

Anyone can share their experience getting circumcised? Am thinking of getting circumcised, and I have some questions. Just wondering how long does it take to recover? Is it a day procedure and I get to go home on that day itself? Will it be pain at first for the first few days? When can I safely have intercourse again? (With a girl) Is it advisable to get it done 4-5 days before going on a week trip to Taiwan? Thanks In advance for answering my questions! 

unless you suffer of phimosis I wouldn't recommend any circumcision... and why for a girl? and what's the connection with Taiwan?

As to my best knowledge it takes 2 - 3 weeks to recover for an adult. Don't do foolish things just because of a girl...

1 minute ago, Guest not hiding said:

unless you suffer of phimosis I wouldn't recommend any circumcision... and why for a girl? and what's the connection with Taiwan?

As to my best knowledge it takes 2 - 3 weeks to recover for an adult. Don't do foolish things just because of a girl...

It’s bc of phimosis. The link to Taiwan is... I’m leaving to Taiwan on 31st March, will be there for a few days. But I want to get circumcise ASAP, so I asked if it’s okay to circumcise few days before going on a holiday. If it’s going to be unbearable for a while, then maybe I’ll get the procedure done when I’m back after the trip 

5 minutes ago, James Justin said:

It’s bc of phimosis. The link to Taiwan is... I’m leaving to Taiwan on 31st March, will be there for a few days. But I want to get circumcise ASAP, so I asked if it’s okay to circumcise few days before going on a holiday. If it’s going to be unbearable for a while, then maybe I’ll get the procedure done when I’m back after the trip 

Why don't you do it AFTER the trip otherwise there's a chance you'd be suffering throughout it? After circumcision your cock head will be very sensitive so you wouldn't feel like wearing underwear.

On a side note what's the link to having intercourse with a girl haha. Looking to get laid so quickly after getting cut?

21 hours ago, James Justin said:

Anyone can share their experience getting circumcised? Am thinking of getting circumcised, and I have some questions. Just wondering how long does it take to recover? Is it a day procedure and I get to go home on that day itself? Will it be pain at first for the first few days? When can I safely have intercourse again? (With a girl) Is it advisable to get it done 4-5 days before going on a week trip to Taiwan? Thanks In advance for answering my questions! 

Hello! I don't have any experience myself, but I will share some of the nuances of circumcision that would be important for you to consider. 

Most, if not all circumcisions are a day surgery kind of thing. Snip the tip, tuck in and sleep for the day. Now, recovery time is the tricky part.

Regardless of style of circumcision, minimum recovery period is at least one to two weeks, to a maximum of six weeks. But it can be longer depending on the method of circumcision. 

Styles are low or high, tight or loose. 

Methods are laser, freehand, Smart Klamp etc etc. Each method have their advantages and disadvantages, but medically speaking laser is considered superior because it has the lowest recovery period, although I think (if I remember correctly) that it has the same possible complication chances as freehand.

In terms of recovery, free hand takes  the longest, clamps are middle ground and laser is the shortest recovery time. Each clinic charges differently for their own methods, as not every doctor is certified to perform every method available. If they are certified then they can perform that method. 

Tech Reviewer on Rhyn Reviews and YouTube: https://youtube.com/rhynreviews.

49 minutes ago, zyjd said:

Why don't you do it AFTER the trip otherwise there's a chance you'd be suffering throughout it? After circumcision your cock head will be very sensitive so you wouldn't feel like wearing underwear.

On a side note what's the link to having intercourse with a girl haha. Looking to get laid so quickly after getting cut?

Thanks for the advice! 

Hahah bc she’s waiting for me to get it done as I have phimosis and she knows it’ll be painful for me 

8 hours ago, James Justin said:

Thanks for the advice! 

Hahah bc she’s waiting for me to get it done as I have phimosis and she knows it’ll be painful for me 

Have you spent time to slowly pull back the foreskin? You have to do this every day to loosen up the area, probably best done during shower time. Rub your penis with lots of soap and make it erect, using soap and water, it acts like lubricant while you "play" with the head. Ask your gf to stop complaining and help you, or ask the bw bros here to help you. Don't cut the skin lah tsk

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/m.wikihow.fitness/Do-Phimosis-Stretching%3famp=1

Guest Bottom
9 hours ago, James Justin said:

Thanks for the advice! 

I don't get it...u get sucked by bottoms right?..don't they pull the skin down when sucking you?..u don't feel pain than?

10 hours ago, Rhyn said:

Hello! I don't have any experience myself, but I will share some of the nuances of circumcision that would be important for you to consider. 

Most, if not all circumcisions are a day surgery kind of thing. Snip the tip, tuck in and sleep for the day. Now, recovery time is the tricky part.

Regardless of style of circumcision, minimum recovery period is at least one to two weeks, to a maximum of six weeks. But it can be longer depending on the method of circumcision. 

Styles are low or high, tight or loose. 

Methods are laser, freehand, Smart Klamp etc etc. Each method have their advantages and disadvantages, but medically speaking laser is considered superior because it has the lowest recovery period, although I think (if I remember correctly) that it has the same possible complication chances as freehand.

In terms of recovery, free hand takes  the longest, clamps are middle ground and laser is the shortest recovery time. Each clinic charges differently for their own methods, as not every doctor is certified to perform every method available. If they are certified then they can perform that method. 

will the doc discuss w u the styles? Rhyn

one told me after the snip, he bled and bled

eeeeee

I got a shock that he needed someone to bring him back

since young, after a daily surg, I will go home on my own

this is just for my gen knowledge, I never have to do it again

Yea. why you want to go for irreversible surgery (and possible scarring or ugly looking cock line). Just make an effort to stretch the skin like how people grow fat and the skin will stretch over time. Girls might not be cock choosy but if you want gays to suck it, you better not have a ugly cock.

Guest not hiding

the docs can cut just a bit, they don't need to circumcise. Enough for the the skin going back. You should do the surgery in Singapore not in Malaysia. it will still take some time to heal. Just go to a doctor please.

15 hours ago, Guest Done that said:

Try go for this method. I done that 12 years ago in JB. No pain, no need MC, no one even noticed that. Clamp for the foreskin to die and dry off, then cut it off the following week. Painless. Costed me RM 200+ then. http://www.circlist.com/instrstechs/smartklamp.html

I heard this method will create a less beautiful cock because the skin is not even. Laser should produce the best looking cock with minimal scarring

Wanted to circumcise previously and did lots of research back then. Afterwards, decided not to and glad I didn't do it

10 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

will the doc discuss w u the styles? Rhyn

Most will do. Usually when they learn about circumcision they also learn about the styles. It's usually preferential and sometimes if you don't tell the doctor what they do they might use a style that they want. It's best to discuss with the doctor beforehand what you want from the circumcision, styles and recovery beforehand i.e. due diligence 

• 1 month later...

for those who are not convinced, read the front part on no matter how you try to dribble out your urine, it cannot be totally clean

(which is why I puzzled why men tend to squeeze and shake so hard at the urinal esp when they r uncut)

cleaner! evn w infection aft op, he didn't regret his choice!

(not forcing anyone but if u have done it or has decided to go for the Op, gd choice! )

Anyone done it not due to tight foreskin or pain issues? (exclude for certain religious/race reasons)

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

for those who are not convinced, read the front part on no matter how you try to dribble out your urine, it cannot be totally clean

(which is why I puzzled why men tend to squeeze and shake so hard at the urinal esp when they r uncut)

(not forcing anyone but if u have done it or has decided to go for the Op, gd choice! )

Anyone done it not due to tight foreskin or pain issues? (exclude for certain religious/race reasons)

The story super funny, hahah!

4 hours ago, bluerunner said:

The problem w that guy is that he had an infection. It’s. It as bad if he had taken care of his dick and had avoided getting infected. 

Think its because of poor wound management during the healing process. Its very important to change the dressing regularly. Also he undergo the hand surgery instead of laser. The latter would have less chance of getting infection.

3 hours ago, xydboy said:

Think its because of poor wound management during the healing process. Its very important to change the dressing regularly. Also he undergo the hand surgery instead of laser. The latter would have less chance of getting infection.

Probably. He waited for 2-3 days, soaking in cold water before going to the doc. That had worsen it. Lol. 

The whole process isn’t that bad although there would be some discomfort at some point of time. 

Edited by bluerunner
Added info

16 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I felt that the video was not informative, and the people there didn't understand their bodies enough to make proper decisions and conclusions (and yet they want to do it for their sons- it seems like everyone there is an advocate for circumcised penises- nothing wrong with that, but they need an alternative view!)

While the story is lul funny, I believe that none of them there understand that there might be negative implications for circumcision your children. Fine, if you want it done at 18 for reasons, that's your choice. It's your personal body. But choosing to do it for your sons because of your own experience? You're literally forcing your bad experiences on them for the chance that they might not even have problems that you might have

tl;dr funny but ill-informed piece, people there willing to impose supposed solutions on their children without giving them the chance/option first. 

no lah, @Rhyn

It wasn't intend to be a documentary or informative (for more informative, I believed some other postings - I cannot be repeating those)

it is to introduce different perspective esp after the op, what is the "price to pay for" (and he stil luv his choice, ie the KEY)

I m cut too, I have never regretted what my parents did to me without a choice too, I m full of gratitude of the gift/op they gave me!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest helppls

yes to the request above - can someone who been thru the process recommend some good doctors/clinics? 

im considering circumcising not for aesthetic purpose, but because my foreskin could not be pulled back at all. 

pls help!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest help

hi, 

i have a tight foreskin, and would like to seek medical help. anybody w similar experience and went to a gay-friendly clinic/doctor and wish to recommend? thank you!

Have you searched on the internet "phimosis" or "tight foreskin" to read the many suggestions on how to deal with it?

If this is a medical condition, it has nothing to do with gay or straight, so "gay friendly" should not be necessary.

One should be very cautions to accept circumcision as a solution...

Edited by Steve5380

Guest guest
23 hours ago, Guest help said:

hi, 

i have a tight foreskin, and would like to seek medical help. anybody w similar experience and went to a gay-friendly clinic/doctor and wish to recommend? thank you!

circumcision. Go SGH. They can do it under general anaethesia, no need to tolerate the pain under local anaesthesia. Can use medisave

Guest expert

Actually you can go to any goverment hospital. If you don't want a complete removal of the foreskin tell the doctor just to cut the amount required to being able to move the skin fully back.

I think the selfhelp advices will only improve if you don't suffer from a complete phimosis and just a slight one...

• G_M changed the title to Recommendation for clinic for tight forskin
17 hours ago, Guest guest said:

circumcision. Go SGH. They can do it under general anaethesia, no need to tolerate the pain under local anaesthesia. Can use medisave

WHAT?  General anesthesia to do a circumcision?    General anesthesia has its risks too!  And this risk for a mutilation ????

It can only be justified to cut off the whole dick  (gender change operation...)

On 6/2/2018 at 1:30 PM, Guest help said:

hi, 

You dont't need a gay friendly clinic to do the surgery for you. You may want to find out more about Dr BC Ng Aesthetic at Goldhill plaza. I did mine there.

Guest guest
18 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

WHAT?  General anesthesia to do a circumcision?    General anesthesia has its risks too!  And this risk for a mutilation ????

It can only be justified to cut off the whole dick  (gender change operation...)

Yes, it's been done at SGH. Sure it can be done under local anaethesia, but you got to bear with the pain. Every surgery has risks. Even circumcision also has risks of infection or bleeding. If no risk can be tolerated, no surgery should be done at all. General anasethesia is not as fearful as thought. When done under properly trained anaethetist, it can be quite safe. Michael jackson did so many operations, i don't think he does it under local anaethesia. And so do many movie stars. 

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Yes, it's been done at SGH. Sure it can be done under local anaethesia, but you got to bear with the pain. Every surgery has risks. Even circumcision also has risks of infection or bleeding. If no risk can be tolerated, no surgery should be done at all. General anasethesia is not as fearful as thought. When done under properly trained anaethetist, it can be quite safe. Michael jackson did so many operations, i don't think he does it under local anaethesia. And so do many movie stars. 

Everything has risks, even crossing the street.

But risk can be quantified.  There is no doubt that circumcision under local anesthesia is LESS risky than under general anesthesia.

Local anesthesia is done VERY POORLY if it leaves any pain during the procedure.

The type of anesthesia is irrelevant after the procedure is over, when its effect has disappeared.

9 hours ago, mate69 said:

I had my circumcision at SGH Urology Centre years ago.

Very pleased with it.

Hi,

May I know which doctor/method did you use?

I tried but couldn’t pm you.

Thanks so much in advance..!

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Michael jackson is not a good example la.lol

3 hours ago, auden said:

Hi,

May I know which doctor/method did you use?

I tried but couldn’t pm you.

Thanks so much in advance..!

the doc has since left to go pvt practice i think. cant rem his name. he was head of urology there at tt time

52 minutes ago, mate69 said:

wat u mean?

As u know,  clinics in govt hospital quiet open meaning the next door clinic nurses can just walk through or enter the room beside them. Eg,from outside we see room 1 n 2 but internally they connected each other,  they r separated by half covered partition ,no? So when a doctor is examining yr cock, will there any nurse in the room or next door nurses pass by the room u r in? Thats my concern. Wherelse private hosp is totally different.  U can request the doctor for him n u only to be in the room during examination. Pls clarify this.thx

• G_M changed the title to Circumcise (Cut) / Uncircumcised (Uncut) + Tight Foreskin & Phimosis + Foreskin Restoration Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.