Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest Onsen Nooob
On 7/6/2023 at 10:42 AM, Fakenamealert said:

Back from BKK.

Would like to share a field report for Zen Onsen.

I went at around 930pm. The entrance was very well-lit and just along the main road at the BTS station.

Once checked in, you leave your footwear in the storage locker, and bulky items with the counter. They pass you a bag with towels and the lounge wear kimono thing.

you get a wristband like Yunomori.

shower/onsen area:

There’s only 1 steamroom, 1 main pool and 2 big vats, all are warm-hot water. There’s no cold pool. The shower station is just 4 pax at any one time, tho no issues with waiting. I have shared the showers with guys and more often than not get more than just a normal shower. Alot of action in the steamroom too.

the level 2 is the lounge area where you can use your phone and chill with drinks.

overall the place is pretty well lit (so you see who you’re having fun with), doesnt smell too. 

Level 3 and 4 are the partitioned rooms (airconed and non-airconed), rooftop fun and 3 massage chairs (gets taken up very quickly haha).

Meat: plenty of Viet/Thai eyecandy when I went on a weekday night, quite alot of good bodies on display. Had my fair share of fun with straightlooking locals, even exchanged IG with one (turns out he’s an IG influencer).

I like that you have to be clothed to go up to level 3 and 4 to proceed with fun. Makes it more intentional, and you decide if you want to take the trouble to get changed. 

Would come here to chill again.

How's the action part in showers and steam room? Do people go all the way until they unload? Or is it more of the touching and playing? Wana know what the crowd at Zen expects for these 2 areas.

Of cos anything goes for the upstairs private rooms.

1 hour ago, Guest Onsen Nooob said:

How's the action part in showers and steam room? Do people go all the way until they unload? Or is it more of the touching and playing? Wana know what the crowd at Zen expects for these 2 areas.

Of cos anything goes for the upstairs private rooms.

The shower area in Zen Onsen is quite small and therefore intimate, and I have been intimate with other patrons in there during my visit. 

The steam room is where a lot of action takes place.  I suppose the steam restricts vision, and liberates the soul.  Again, I had had action in there, but the place hots up (figuratively) later in the evening. 

Guest Hungverstop
On 4/12/2023 at 3:38 PM, SadboyKL said:

Those who are keen to join the BKK/Thailand-related Telegram chat group (NSFW) just drop your Telegram ID and i will connect with you. Thanks.

Add me too please... @Hungverstop 

Thanks!

12 hours ago, SadboyKL said:

Added : ) Those who are keen to join the BKK/Thailand-related Telegram chat group (NSFW) just drop your Telegram ID and I will connect with you. Thanks.

Hey could you please add me in? Thanks! @Hell0_me

Edited by Yubi

Guest Kaikan
On 6/30/2023 at 10:21 PM, WesternSun said:

A new cruising spot is scheduled for a grand opening in Sapan Kwai area called Kaikan in Soi Intramara 1 on July 14. It's an onsen styled hang out space managed by the owner of existing gay sauna venues. This makes Sapan Kwai even a hotter spot for gay cruising places. Please share a review if you have tried this new place. 

Any reports about the new place Kaikan?

10 minutes ago, Yi007 said:

Recommend outcall masseur

Line ID is 0955344739

2HRS massage only THB700

he is quiet fit and so gentle manner

he is good at massage but no customer so will back to his hometown soon

if u go bangkok , please try this guy 

got his photo or not

On 4/12/2023 at 4:38 PM, SadboyKL said:

Those who are keen to join the BKK/Thailand-related Telegram chat group (NSFW) just drop your Telegram ID and i will connect with you. Thanks.

Please add me Alex Xis

Happy to give field report on Yunomori Onsen. Went to Sarhorn branch. In short it is neither relaxing or exciting but a brightly lit spa with baths and sauna etc constantly patrolled by 2 staff members. Most are Thai or Chinese and clasp the small towel to their crotch as if their life depended on it. A good 25% wore shorts. At 5pm to 7pm I’d say about a constant 20-25 people max at any one time. The place is eerily quiet - no one talks and people sort of follow around aimlessly. I saw no one playing - very different to Yunomori Singapore that was much more cruisy and discreet action. 

Hello,

mind adding me?.

My id : Demon80s

thank you.

Guest dondondon

xyzdon69

please add me too.

thanks

3 hours ago, 3bis said:

Happy to give field report on Yunomori Onsen. Went to Sarhorn branch. In short it is neither relaxing or exciting but a brightly lit spa with baths and sauna etc constantly patrolled by 2 staff members. Most are Thai or Chinese and clasp the small towel to their crotch as if their life depended on it. A good 25% wore shorts. At 5pm to 7pm I’d say about a constant 20-25 people max at any one time. The place is eerily quiet - no one talks and people sort of follow around aimlessly. I saw no one playing - very different to Yunomori Singapore that was much more cruisy and discreet action. 

I will be going next month. Santhorn branch too. Quite annoying if the staff keep patrolling, like no privacy. Can wear shorts ah? I thought only allow towel

Guest Add me @calvleo
On 7/23/2023 at 9:02 PM, SadboyKL said:

Added : ) Those who are keen to join the BKK/Thailand-related Telegram chat group (NSFW) just drop your Telegram ID and I will connect with you. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Tonytan said:

I will be going next month. Santhorn branch too. Quite annoying if the staff keep patrolling, like no privacy. Can wear shorts ah? I thought only allow towel

u should try kaikan onsen or kino sento ekkamai,both are gay onsen

fort yuriomri onsen is straight place. ofc staff check everytime

9 hours ago, bradkoi said:

u should try kaikan onsen or kino sento ekkamai,both are gay onsen

I have not heard of Kaikan Onsen in Bangkok.

A quick search revealed:
"Grand Opening on 14 July 2023 KAIKAN The Gentlemen's Onsen Exclusively located in the heart of Bangkok. A relaxing luxury experience, through the variety of bath spa."

I shall visit this place the next time I am in Bangkok.  I presume the entrance fee would be about THB450, in line with Zen Onsen.

4 hours ago, yhtang said:

I have not heard of Kaikan Onsen in Bangkok.

A quick search revealed:
"Grand Opening on 14 July 2023 KAIKAN The Gentlemen's Onsen Exclusively located in the heart of Bangkok. A relaxing luxury experience, through the variety of bath spa."

I shall visit this place the next time I am in Bangkok.  I presume the entrance fee would be about THB450, in line with Zen Onsen.

my friend did go kaikan onsen recently,not bad. after 7pm increase many people go there. he said promotion 1 for 1 but end of july soon .

4 hours ago, bradkoi said:

my friend did go kaikan onsen recently,not bad. after 7pm increase many people go there. he said promotion 1 for 1 but end of july soon .

I would expect more people to visit Kaiken Onsen in the first few weeks/months because it is new.  

I think it would be interesting to read the reports a few months after opening to see how the crowd is by then.

Zen onsen field report.

Quite a bit of chubs and foreigners. A lot desperate for action with the locals. The Thais recognise each other and tend to call for action with each other. Maybe just my luck that day in July.

Guest Guest
On 7/28/2023 at 5:48 PM, Jack12 said:

What are the best saunas in bkk for chubs? pls suuggest me some, I've heard about heaven but hear its pretty bad now. Any other options?

Tara sauna (BTS Bearing)

https://goo.gl/maps/KHrR5wPSABUt8W5BA

But don't much hope this place will better than Heaven sauna. Just other choice for chubs. It's quite far. Better try on weekend. Take your own risk.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.