Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

12 hours ago, Guest Mature Bi Guy said:

Went to  Heaven Sauna BKK 2 weeks ago 

The atmosphere is still the same: mature crowd and those admirers.

I had lots of fun there, bring your own condom and lube if you plan to do anal sex

The dark corner is most happening but I felt it was too dark 

Surprise to see so many Chinese daddy over there 

I like Heaven Sauna in Bangkok.  Yes, the dark corner is very dark, but I suppose that is how some people want it.

I did  not notice Chinese daddies when I was there, but I hooked up with an eloquent Indonesian middle aged guy and we had a blast in one of the private rooms. 

I find the beds in the private rooms in Heaven rather narrow - or maybe I am just oversized compared to the local Thais. 🫣

Guest Mature Bi Guy
4 hours ago, yhtang said:

I like Heaven Sauna in Bangkok.  Yes, the dark corner is very dark, but I suppose that is how some people want it.

I did  not notice Chinese daddies when I was there, but I hooked up with an eloquent Indonesian middle aged guy and we had a blast in one of the private rooms. 

I find the beds in the private rooms in Heaven rather narrow - or maybe I am just oversized compared to the local Thais. 🫣

yes, me too , bit narrow , but because of our size :) 

i had a blast too with a hunk Thai Chinese daddy, he is 55 while i thought he was jut 40!!  

Guest Mature Bi Guy

Reading so many comments about a new, KaiKan Onsen, I decided to visit, and I did not have any expectations, as most of the patrons are young. 

Location: exit SaphanKwai BTS and do a cut by walking into the hospital; after reaching the emergency, turn to the right, go straight until the exit, walk till the end, and turn right. is located within the local housing estate.

The premises are new; pay the ticket at the front counter, and they will give you a plastic bag for your shoes and a digital key lock.

Ground floor: shower, locker, dry and wet sauna, a thermal spa, and mini pool with jacuzzi, Lounge, and drink bar.

Second floor : rooms for fun, and open space room for group fun, some resting area and terrace or balcony overlooking the swimming pool

Third floor: resting area with massage chair , some open resting area and a room with disco lighting 

Crowd :; mostly younger 

I intend to try the facilities, which are very good and clean, but I felt the steam room is not hot enough. Its Saturday, so I plan to stay overnight, and the next day(Sunday) I can go to Chatuchak market, which is easier. But, it turns out to be not an easy place to stay at night for sleep because there is no proper place to sleep unless you go inside the private room and lock the door, but the fan and the aircon are too cold for sleeping since all the guest got mini robe Yakuta only. 

I try to sleep but can not and move to a different place, due to the place being supper cold, as those young people keep talking and mingling around, so bits noisy as well. Around 3:30 a.m., i went to the toilet, and most of the aircon was turned off, so not so cold and most guys has left. I bump into a young tall, handsome guy, who looks like he is horny, play in a few different places, and we end up in the open space room. He has an impressive size as Asian, big and thick.  after playing for a while in an open space, he asked me if I wanted to play 3S, I was ok and he went to call his buddy. Young, a bit meaty, and big cock as well.  His buddy more wilder than him and likes to rim. it was unexpected / with no expectations with a nice ending :) 

Kaikan Onsen mainly for younger guy

23 hours ago, Guest Mature Bi Guy said:

Reading so many comments about a new, KaiKan Onsen, I decided to visit, and I did not have any expectations, as most of the patrons are young. 

Location: exit SaphanKwai BTS and do a cut by walking into the hospital; after reaching the emergency, turn to the right, go straight until the exit, walk till the end, and turn right. is located within the local housing estate.

The premises are new; pay the ticket at the front counter, and they will give you a plastic bag for your shoes and a digital key lock.

Ground floor: shower, locker, dry and wet sauna, a thermal spa, and mini pool with jacuzzi, Lounge, and drink bar.

Second floor : rooms for fun, and open space room for group fun, some resting area and terrace or balcony overlooking the swimming pool

Third floor: resting area with massage chair , some open resting area and a room with disco lighting 

I intend to try the facilities, which are very good and clean, but I felt the steam room is not hot enough. Its Saturday, so I plan to stay overnight, and the next day(Sunday) I can go to Chatuchak market, which is easier. But, it turns out to be not an easy place to stay at night for sleep because there is no proper place to sleep unless you go inside the private room and lock the door, but the fan and the aircon are too cold for sleeping since all the guest got mini robe Yakuta only. 

I try to sleep but can not and move to a different place, due to the place being supper cold, as those young people keep talking and mingling around, so bits noisy as well. Around 3:30 a.m., i went to the toilet, and most of the aircon was turned off, so not so cold and most guys has left. I bump into a young tall, handsome guy, who looks like he is horny, play in a few different places, and we end up in the open space room. He has an impressive size as Asian, big and thick.  after playing for a while in an open space, he asked me if I wanted to play 3S, I was ok and he went to call his buddy. Young, a bit meaty, and big cock as well.  His buddy more wilder than him and likes to rim. it was unexpected / with no expectations with a nice ending :) 

Thank you for the review and the recommendation.  I shall bear that in mind when choosing an onsen to visit. 

4 hours ago, Tony Malaysia said:

Hi All, I am Tony, 37, 160, 58kgs. Working in KL in software industry. I am also a part time male masseur serving all genders.

I provide outcall massage services in Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya areas.

I provide full body, naked body & B2b massage services. I have also started with Tantric massage services.

my rates are very reasonable and easily affordable.

msg me here or connect me on my telegram (@malaysia_85)

1 warning point dmfor spamming.

Guest 22hunkch

I'm just back from Bangkok, stayed for 4nights at Quarter Phloen Chit and got it at 55$ SGD per night on Agoda. I had loads of fun in Zen onsen, I went there almost all night and got eaten out. The Thailand telegram group was very helpful with planning what to do and where to go. Thank you so much for adding me to the group. i am planning to go again in December for the party. anyone else going ?

Guest Caution

Please get vaccinated against mpox (formerly known as monkeypox) before your travels.

Cases are rising in BKK, especially with influx of visitors from China, where cases are on the rise. It's rising in Sg too, especially for travellers back from the Kingdom. 

If you are not vaccinated, please be cautious and avoid the saunas.

The protocols you will experience once you are a case in Sg is more traumatising than the disease.

Guest Caution
9 minutes ago, Guest Caution said:

Please get vaccinated against mpox (formerly known as monkeypox) before your travels.

Cases are rising in BKK, especially with influx of visitors from China, where cases are on the rise. It's rising in Sg too, especially for travellers back from the Kingdom. 

The protocols you will experience once you are a case in Sg is more traumatising than the disease.

Please trust me. Absolutely no one should go through the whole process. Your family, your friends, your partner, your work, your dignity...

Please, please, get vaccinated. 

14 minutes ago, Guest Caution said:

Thank you for your advice on the Monkeypox vaccine.  I was not aware it exists.  I shall look it up. 

Guest Tried and tested
On 7/28/2023 at 5:43 PM, Yi007 said:

Recommend outcall masseur

Line ID is 0955344739

2HRS massage only THB700

he is quiet fit and so gentle manner

he is good at massage but no customer so will back to his hometown soon

if u go bangkok , please try this guy 

I have to thank you for this recommendation.

The massage therapist is by far, easily one of the more skilled ones I have ever encountered.

He was incredibly mindful of problematic areas which I've prompted out in advance to avoid or handle with less pressure.

He was able to identify knots and tension and removing them without me highlighting about these areas that were bothering me.

The entire session was incredibly relaxing and it felt like all the stresses within my body are completely eradicated.

He is very pleasant and kind demeanor, you will feel completely safe and assured in his hands.

I was obligated to tip him as the quality of the massage is way better than the trashy ones from the gay baiting parlours that do not operate with the customers wellbeing to begin with.

Will definitely engage his services whenever I get the opportunity. 

On 10/3/2023 at 5:02 PM, Guest Mature Bi Guy said:

hi! is this more of a Yunomori onsen kind of visit, or more of a sex sauna kind?
the pict seemed to say:  the former? https://www.kaikanonsen.com/th/homepage-main/

are there many rms just like those saunas?

pict speaks a thousand words!
Is this the one u mentioned? but it seemed like a normal hotel
http://quarterploenchit.com/

On 10/8/2023 at 2:55 PM, Guest 22hunkch said:

I'm just back from Bangkok, stayed for 4nights at Quarter Phloen Chit and got it at 55$ SGD per night on Agoda. I had loads of fun in Zen onsen, I went there almost all night and got eaten out. The Thailand telegram group was very helpful with planning what to do and where to go. Thank you so much for adding me to the group. i am planning to go again in December for the party. anyone else going ?

Guest Mature Bi Guy
On 10/11/2023 at 10:44 PM, Guest Caution said:

Your remarks is so biased against China , do your homework, monkey pox started from where?

Did you count how many PRC in gay sauna? Dont be a dumb gay :)  

Guest Mature Bi Guy
On 10/17/2023 at 11:35 AM, Guest noob said:

hi! is this more of a Yunomori onsen kind of visit, or more of a sex sauna kind?
the pict seemed to say:  the former? https://www.kaikanonsen.com/th/homepage-main/

are there many rms just like those saunas?

pict speaks a thousand words!
Is this the one u mentioned? but it seemed like a normal hotel
http://quarterploenchit.com/

Yes, the one you pointed is correct , they have many rooms but no lube and condoms, is similar to gay sauna, but in terms of facilities is much better and have mini cafe selling some light food drink including alcohol

On 10/11/2023 at 10:44 PM, Guest Caution said:

Thanks for reminding us!!

It's true I've also heard cases are increasing so better be careful who you touch and play with. 

Certain nationalities really cannot get involved one.

Unlike Taiwan where people can get Mpox vaccine for free, in SG it costs S$1080 for 2 doses even for locals!

So if you can't afford Mpox vaccine, better be very safe (or dumb) than sorry.  

Edited by murano

23 hours ago, murano said:

Unlike Taiwan where people can get Mpox vaccine for free, in SG it costs S$1080 for 2 doses even for locals!

So if you can't afford Mpox vaccine, better be very safe (or dumb) than sorry.  

It costs that much for Mpox vaccine!?  In that case, I think enforced celibacy, especially in Bangkok, may be a cheaper option.  

Guest Caution
On 10/18/2023 at 3:24 PM, Guest Mature Bi Guy said:

Your remarks is so biased against China , do your homework, monkey pox started from where?

Did you count how many PRC in gay sauna? Dont be a dumb gay :)  

Does it matter where mpox originated for its current spread? Have you seen how crowded the saunas in BKK were during the Golden Week? Have you read reports? But then again you have the right to refute that these reports are propaganda.

However, I would like to clarify that diseases do not discriminate and anyone can catch mpox. And you absolutely do not want to be diagnosed with mpox in Singapore. 

I may not be intelligent and I am gay, but there is no need for name calling 😞

On 10/8/2023 at 2:55 PM, Guest 22hunkch said:

Meme

Guest Bi Mature Guy
On 10/20/2023 at 12:38 PM, Guest Caution said:

Does it matter where mpox originated for its current spread? Have you seen how crowded the saunas in BKK were during the Golden Week? Have you read reports? But then again you have the right to refute that these reports are propaganda.

However, I would like to clarify that diseases do not discriminate and anyone can catch mpox. And you absolutely do not want to be diagnosed with mpox in Singapore. 

I may not be intelligent and I am gay, but there is no need for name calling 😞

Do your homework and think before you write. If you were not there or witnessed it, stop making nonsense statement 

4 minutes ago, Guest Bkk said:

Hi, any nice nude sauna/onsen places in Bangkok that are not for gays only? Would love to ogle at nude straight men too. Gay fun not required.

Oh and somewhere that's easy to travel to...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.