Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 4/12/2023 at 4:38 PM, SadboyKL said:

Those who are keen to join the BKK/Thailand-related Telegram chat group (NSFW) just drop your Telegram ID and i will connect with you. Thanks.

. thank you

Edited by mathfh

Guest weeeteee
On 4/12/2023 at 4:38 PM, SadboyKL said:

Those who are keen to join the BKK/Thailand-related Telegram chat group (NSFW) just drop your Telegram ID and i will connect with you. Thanks.

@weeeteee here. thanks!

Guest Heyheyhey

I'm curious about something: Based on my understanding, the majority of gogoboy workers in Bangkok are not Thai but primarily from countries like Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and others. I'm wondering if, once they have earned enough money, they tend to return to their home countries rather than staying in Bangkok for an extended period of time?

During my visit to one of the gogoboy bars, I heard that most of them stay in 2 or 3-star hotels instead of renting apartments.

Guest Heyheyhey

During my visit to a gogoboy bar in Silom, I was captivated by a gogoboy from Burma (Myanmar). I ended up booking him for the entirety of my 5-night stay in Bangkok simply because I enjoyed his company. Over time, I started developing feelings for him, and we have continued to stay in touch. He frequently texts me and even sends me videos of his whereabouts. He has expressed his longing for me, claiming he loves me, considers me his boyfriend, and insists that he only has feelings for me. However, deep down, I am aware that these declarations may only be partially true, as he might have made similar statements to other customers. When I mentioned that I love him as a customer, he appeared quite saddened by my words.

sucks to say that I’ve fallen into the pothole 

Guest Heyheyhey

One final question regarding gogoboys:

Do gogoboys working in gogoboy bars receive salary from the bar, or is their income primarily derived from customers who purchase drinks, provide tips, and engage in sexual services with them?

3 hours ago, Guest Heyheyhey said:

During my visit to a gogoboy bar in Silom, I was captivated by a gogoboy from Burma (Myanmar). I ended up booking him for the entirety of my 5-night stay in Bangkok simply because I enjoyed his company. Over time, I started developing feelings for him, and we have continued to stay in touch. He frequently texts me and even sends me videos of his whereabouts. He has expressed his longing for me, claiming he loves me, considers me his boyfriend, and insists that he only has feelings for me. However, deep down, I am aware that these declarations may only be partially true, as he might have made similar statements to other customers. When I mentioned that I love him as a customer, he appeared quite saddened by my words.

sucks to say that I’ve fallen into the pothole 

While I hope he has genuine feelings for you but it sound like their modus operandi… did you loan him money?

Guest Heyheyhey
4 hours ago, Cigna said:

While I hope he has genuine feelings for you but it sound like their modus operandi… did you loan him money?

Did not loan but of course I paid for his service over the course of the stays 

On 3/1/2023 at 6:34 AM, And then said:

do report back!

I stayed in Bangkok's Athlete Allure male dormitory recently.

There was a lot of action between the more active guests in the place when I was there, but there were also many who did not participate.

The action started very late on a Friday night - almost midnight, but Saturday's activities commenced much earlier, at about 9.00 pm. 

During my visit, I was the only farang there.  The other guests were young locals, mainly fit, but not necessarily muscular.  They talked and played between themselves, sometimes in the open.  

I feel that this place would be much more suitable for younger guests with a fitter body who speaks Thai - this combination should result in maximum participation opportunities.   

22 hours ago, yhtang said:

I stayed in Bangkok's Athlete Allure male dormitory recently.

There was a lot of action between the more active guests in the place when I was there, but there were also many who did not participate.

The action started very late on a Friday night - almost midnight, but Saturday's activities commenced much earlier, at about 9.00 pm. 

During my visit, I was the only farang there.  The other guests were young locals, mainly fit, but not necessarily muscular.  They talked and played between themselves, sometimes in the open.  

I feel that this place would be much more suitable for younger guests with a fitter body who speaks Thai - this combination should result in maximum participation opportunities.   

I heard about Athlete Allure from this thread. Is this place run like a hostel or a sauna??

1 hour ago, G20Stick said:

I heard about Athlete Allure from this thread. Is this place run like a hostel or a sauna??

It is purely a hostel.  It has a large gang shower but no sauna.  I have seen activities in the dorm and in the gang shower. 

It prefers a low profile, for obvious reasons. 

I hope this helps.

On 5/21/2023 at 2:09 PM, SadboyKL said:

What is the nearest BTS to this hotel ? If near Phrom Phong BTS i will go to Jeyspa ; ). Feel free to discuss further in the thailand/bkk related telegram chatgroup.

Going to Jeyspa yesterday. Book BB15 (Benz/Mark). Just 10 minutes of touching this and that, then straight to happy ending things. Minimum tips 1,500 baht. 
please add my tele: @mangosteen6

Edited by mangosteen

Guest DormGuy
19 hours ago, yhtang said:

It is purely a hostel.  It has a large gang shower but no sauna.  I have seen activities in the dorm and in the gang shower. 

It prefers a low profile, for obvious reasons. 

I hope this helps.

Last night after I went to the Pride event in BKK, I was the only foreigner. However, there was a fluent English speaker to help me know the situation. I love the big shower room too and activities for the whole night. Anyway, I'll definitely stay there again for my next BKK visit :D.

Guest Tried athlete allure

I also think I'm the only foreigner there, only booked for Friday night. I think sauna or onsen better because everyone is naked and with same intention at the same time.

Whereas the hostel a bit weird, because everyone has different timing as not everyone would shower the whole night or ready to fun the whole night. I managed to fuck a guy in my bunk bed under my blanket. Something that i felt uncomfortable is that, your side bunk mate and peak into you by removing the cloth. So no privacy. Besides, I would say not many options available compared to onsen.

plus point: very local, mainly local. That night I was there, don’t really have fit guy.

negative: not much privacy, can be noisy if you put a night there.

4 hours ago, Guest DormGuy said:

Last night after I went to the Pride event in BKK, I was the only foreigner. However, there was a fluent English speaker to help me know the situation. I love the big shower room too and activities for the whole night. Anyway, I'll definitely stay there again for my next BKK visit :D.

The fluent English speaking guy is really nice, and he gave me the run down of what to expect as well.

Yes, I liked the big open shower, but when it comes to the activities, it is very much luck of the draw as to whether one is able to find a like minded partner to play with.

3 hours ago, Guest Tried athlete allure said:

I also think I'm the only foreigner there, only booked for Friday night. I think sauna or onsen better because everyone is naked and with same intention at the same time.

Whereas the hostel a bit weird, because everyone has different timing as not everyone would shower the whole night or ready to fun the whole night. I managed to fuck a guy in my bunk bed under my blanket. Something that i felt uncomfortable is that, your side bunk mate and peak into you by removing the cloth. So no privacy. Besides, I would say not many options available compared to onsen.

plus point: very local, mainly local. That night I was there, don’t really have fit guy.

negative: not much privacy, can be noisy if you put a night there.

I totally agree. 

The lack of privacy is one of the draws of Athlete Allure, I feel.  Some people are turned on by public display, and that would be a voyeur's heaven. 

For the price, I would prefer to go to one of the many saunas in Bangkok, and as you said, there are much more options in an onsen or a sauna.  

I really think the chances of pulling in Athlete Allure would be higher if one speaks Thai, is young and has a relatively fit body.   

16 hours ago, Netizen said:

Hi. Anyone knows of any massage place in Bangkok that provides traditional manhood massage (抓龙筋) by Male masseurs please? 

Thanks in advance. 

This Youtube described a traditional manhood massage (抓龙筋) but it showed a masseuse doing it.  

The address is 238 21 Soi Ratchadaphisek 18, Huai Khwang, Khet Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.

The comments mentioned it is not cheap.  I presume you can ask for a masseur to do it instead of a masseuse.

8 hours ago, yhtang said:

This Youtube described a traditional manhood massage (抓龙筋) but it showed a masseuse doing it.  

The address is 238 21 Soi Ratchadaphisek 18, Huai Khwang, Khet Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.

The comments mentioned it is not cheap.  I presume you can ask for a masseur to do it instead of a masseuse.

to what i think i know, authentic ones only have masseuse, no masseurs. unless you go to Dr Bear Massage. but i think theirs is modified version, not the real deal.

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Can anyone here who travel bkk frequently tell me which yunomori is cruisy, Sathon or Sukhumvit ?

Sathorn. But personally I find the crowd too diverse.

Sukhumvit very difficult to cruise. But personally, the crowd is of “higher” standard. 🤣

Guest guest
On 6/9/2023 at 11:03 AM, Cigna said:

Sathorn. But personally I find the crowd too diverse.

Sukhumvit very difficult to cruise. But personally, the crowd is of “higher” standard. 🤣

To me, Sathorn branch 80-90% gay. Sukhumvit branch 40-50% gay,, more to mature str8 married men. But you are right that Sukhumvit higher standard. Yes, difficult to cruise but still a little chance of hitting 1.

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

To me, Sathorn branch 80-90% gay. Sukhumvit branch 40-50% gay,, more to mature str8 married men. But you are right that Sukhumvit higher standard. Yes, difficult to cruise but still a little chance of hitting 1.

Agreed. 

Sathorn’s config is conducive for cruising.

Sukhumvit guys sometimes got very straight, manly G men types 😍 sadly see see only

Guest guest
54 minutes ago, Cigna said:

Agreed. 

Sathorn’s config is conducive for cruising.

Sukhumvit guys sometimes got very straight, manly G men types 😍 sadly see see only

Even tho Sukhumvit is difficult to cruise, but I still manage to hit a 55yo married man. I will share it in main forum exotic story when I m free.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.