Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 2/7/2023 at 10:28 AM, TopChinese said:

ALL the therapists in Prime are hunky and muscular HE. Except for that one older uncle who I still enjoyed.  And they all know how to give good massages. No need to teach.

That's why we so bek chek that straight women are coming here to Prime to steal our men. Or come here and insist on female therapists. 

I disagree that all therapists in Prime are hunky and muscular. But I must say they are all well trained and give really good massages. 

It is not a exclusively-gay massage place, so straight ladies are welcome. I think it is fair for everyone.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

Guest Wand de full

Visited a new message shop 8-teen. 

As it was quite early around 1130am, the shop do not have any other masseur than a skinny, young looking boh who seems to bochap. 

Asked if there are a pool of masseur to choose from, was told only left him and the front desk guy say he's good. 

That's a big scam. It was poor. 

1. The boy was listening to loud music on his earpiece while massaging. Occasionally adjusting his music hence hands off the massage to adjust his music. What's worse is how his loud music clashes with the ambient spa music. I had enough after 15min and asked him to lower the volume of his music. He didn't auto stop listening, but adjusted the volume. Only after 30min of massage did he stop listening entirely.

2. I booked for 90min massage. It's obvious he has no skill and no strength. It felt that it was just him touch my back in a same stroke for 5min each. I asked him to use more strength, and he probably increased his strength from 15% to 30%. 

3. After the back is done (now I know it's only 45min), he asked me to turn around. And immediately started playing with my **** and arousing me. It's clear he wanted to get it over and done with and tried to make me *** asap. 

After that, i thought he wanted to continue the massage. But no, he asked me go shower. 

Only after the shower did I look at the clock and it's just 60min

4. Just as I leave the room, he still has the audacity to ask for a tip. I was gracious and have him 500b

I shouldn't have 

5. After being served with tea below, I told the front desk it's just 60min and asked for 30min refund. He refused saying he can't do that. But he can ask the big to massage me another 30min. Cmon of cos I said no. I just showered and endured the worst 60min massage ever. 

6. Feedback to him the quality of that masseur. The front desk just apologised. No service recovery . None.

I would avoid this message place altogether just to be safe. But surely I will avoid this masseur. He says he is 18 yo and he say his name is Tony.

45 minutes ago, Guest Wand de full said:

Visited a new message shop 8-teen. 

As it was quite early around 1130am, the shop do not have any other masseur than a skinny, young looking boh who seems to bochap. 

Asked if there are a pool of masseur to choose from, was told only left him and the front desk guy say he's good. 

That's a big scam. It was poor. 

1. The boy was listening to loud music on his earpiece while massaging. Occasionally adjusting his music hence hands off the massage to adjust his music. What's worse is how his loud music clashes with the ambient spa music. I had enough after 15min and asked him to lower the volume of his music. He didn't auto stop listening, but adjusted the volume. Only after 30min of massage did he stop listening entirely.

2. I booked for 90min massage. It's obvious he has no skill and no strength. It felt that it was just him touch my back in a same stroke for 5min each. I asked him to use more strength, and he probably increased his strength from 15% to 30%. 

3. After the back is done (now I know it's only 45min), he asked me to turn around. And immediately started playing with my **** and arousing me. It's clear he wanted to get it over and done with and tried to make me *** asap. 

After that, i thought he wanted to continue the massage. But no, he asked me go shower. 

Only after the shower did I look at the clock and it's just 60min

4. Just as I leave the room, he still has the audacity to ask for a tip. I was gracious and have him 500b

I shouldn't have 

5. After being served with tea below, I told the front desk it's just 60min and asked for 30min refund. He refused saying he can't do that. But he can ask the big to massage me another 30min. Cmon of cos I said no. I just showered and endured the worst 60min massage ever. 

6. Feedback to him the quality of that masseur. The front desk just apologised. No service recovery . None.

I would avoid this message place altogether just to be safe. But surely I will avoid this masseur. He says he is 18 yo and he say his name is Tony.

I think you mean 9-teen. 

I find that Bangkok too commercial and getting expensive to booked those guys as look at tourist is like a walking atm machine or pot of gold. When i go there i rather to have fun goes to the club like Dj station and GOD and pick up the guy that seek for mutual excitement and fun.

On 12/16/2022 at 2:56 PM, yhtang said:

Thank you for the introduction to Athlete Allure.  It appears that the nearest MRT station to this hostel is Sutthisan.  I shall give it a try the next time I go to Bangkok.

Can't seem to find information on it... Do you mind sharing? Thanks!

14 hours ago, celexter said:

Can't seem to find information on it... Do you mind sharing? Thanks!

12 hours ago, clocky said:

They dont have any I think except FB. But the FB also only shows non gay related posts. LOL. But they did put their Line in there and you can ask more queries there. 

@celexter - clocky has the answer you seek.  Their Facebook has pictures of only men, no women.  These are generic photos though, not candid shots of their clients.

Their Facebook link is here

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087667337080

On 12/6/2022 at 5:37 PM, Jay Jay said:

Trip report BKK 4 December to 6 December 

Taywa massage - near Hua Mak Airport link station.  I found out about this massage shop while randomly browsing Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/spa_taywa

I have always wanted to try it and today I finally did and boy was it worth it.

So this spa is not cheap 700 Baht for 1 hour, tip 1500 Baht for the guy, or

900 baht for 1.5 hours and 1800 Baht tip.

You also need to make an appointment online in Line before you come and get a Thai gay friend to prepay the 700 baht for you online.

The boys however are amazingly good looking with chiseled abs and look like local Thai models. Mainly they are University students from the nearby Ramkamgheang University. I picked TW02 and wow his massage was amazing and he looked better than his picture. Massage steps were really good and made you feel like you were in heaven and the way he played with your ass with his cock was so sensual.

His sex skill was also amazing. Let’s just say I was so satisfied despite of the steep pricing. Some of the boys here are on prep and they do it bare which was so surprising to me. Since I’m on prep also and just checked I went with the flow. 

Highly recommend if you have to time to take a train and then a motorcycle taxi to this location.

Taywa Massage & Spa
https://maps.app.goo.gl/VXq7WxFSNfxbkH91A?g_st=ic

So for me what makes a good gay massage a great one are three things:

1. Good massage skill

2. Good looking guy doing the massage 

3. Amazing happy ending(full service) service after the good massage

Taywa seems to hit all three points so I’m happy it recommended it to all you horny boys out there visiting BKK. 

Visited Taywa on my day 1.

Skill level: 4/10

Service: 4/10

Overall: 3/10

Don't thinks will visit again.

Guest VCK Cool Space

The last news I heard about VCK Cool Space was that it was shut down. Did it reopen or are there establishments now that are similar to theirs?

It was my first time seeing all the options standing in front of me, I was quite flustered about the thought of checking them out that I did not really take my time.

I just selected this muscular guy who was pretty quiet at the back. I regretted picking him seconds later since I saw that he has some tattoos (not into that) and there were more muscular options (tricked by the lighting). The service was so-so, and so I was hoping to have a better experience the next time but it closed down.

16 hours ago, Guest VCK Cool Space said:

The last news I heard about VCK Cool Space was that it was shut down. Did it reopen or are there establishments now that are similar to theirs?

Isn't VCK Cool Space the same as Chakran?  Or rather, Chakran had rebranded itself as VCK Cool Space?

I think most people still call it Chakran.  It is possible the VCK Cool Space is the massage arm of Chakran - but I could be wrong.  I have not visited Chakran for a while.  The last time was pre-Covid.

Guest Monaoon
17 hours ago, Guest VCK Cool Space said:

It was my first time seeing all the options standing in front of me, I was quite flustered about the thought of checking them out that I did not really take my time.

I just selected this muscular guy who was pretty quiet at the back. I regretted picking him seconds later since I saw that he has some tattoos (not into that) and there were more muscular options (tricked by the lighting). The service was so-so, and so I was hoping to have a better experience the next time but it closed down.

Yes it is still open. Lots of hunks and muscular guys. Never tried the massage so I don't know. 

Chakran is the suana located within the same space. They have the massage arm, the sauna arm and the hotel/hostel arm named Blu cabin or something.

On 12/19/2022 at 9:46 PM, clocky said:

There isnt much info on this place. But sound interesting. 

I’ve visited the place. It was absolutely amazing and worthy. The staff mentioned that they want to prevent straight men to stay over, so they are providing limited info. If you are a Line user, feel free to add and ask the staff via “@312wogbo” 

12 hours ago, Guest Jay said:

I’ve visited the place. It was absolutely amazing and worthy. The staff mentioned that they want to prevent straight men to stay over, so they are providing limited info. If you are a Line user, feel free to add and ask the staff via “@312wogbo” 

Thanks for the information. I plan to stay at Athletes Allure in my next visit to Bangkok. 

On 3/17/2023 at 5:37 AM, yhtang said:

Thanks for the information. I plan to stay at Athletes Allure in my next visit to Bangkok. 

There are plenty of other nicer hotels popular with gays in the city for your next vacation like the Renaissance in Chitlom (shopping and G-circuit queens), Le Meridien (Silom boys) and the new Standard (hi-so crowds). Prices are not as cheap now - hotels are back to pre-pandemic prices due to the return of the Chinese tourists. Shop around for off-peak pricing

Edited by TopChinese

13 hours ago, TopChinese said:

This place is available on Booking.com

There are plenty of other nicer hotels popular with gays in the city for your next vacation like the Renaissance in Chitlom (shopping and G-circuit queens), Le Meridien (Silom boys) and the new Standard (hi-so crowds). Prices are not as cheap now - hotels are back to pre-pandemic prices due to the return of the Chinese tourists. Shop around for off-peak pricing

Many thanks for the info. Much appreciated. 

On 3/17/2023 at 9:19 AM, TopChinese said:

This place is available on Booking.com

I have checked the link you have kindly provided, but that link was for Sportman Hostel & Sauna along Lao Phrao Road in Ban Song Krathiam, while Athlete Allure is in Din Daeng.  

But I shall check out the other places you have suggested, thank you.  

On 2/27/2023 at 12:55 AM, Guest Songkran23 said:

Will be in Bangkok for Songkran in April are there any other parties aside from g circuit? Tickets are quite expensive for those 😭

There is Siam SongKran fest, but it's not a circuit party and it is for straights. But as seen in past years, it can capture the overspill of gays who may not be able to attend GCircuit.

GCircuit is still where you want to be, for obvious reasons. I bought the tix last year, super early bird category I think. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpDKrc6PeN4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 3/19/2023 at 3:52 AM, yhtang said:

I have checked the link you have kindly provided, but that link was for Sportman Hostel & Sauna along Lao Phrao Road in Ban Song Krathiam, while Athlete Allure is in Din Daeng.  

But I shall check out the other places you have suggested, thank you.  

Honestly, I was so disappointed with Sportman Hostel & Sauna. The place was quite smelly. On the other hand, from my previous experience, Athlete Allure is new and much better vibes. 😁

13 hours ago, Guest Jay said:

Honestly, I was so disappointed with Sportman Hostel & Sauna. The place was quite smelly. On the other hand, from my previous experience, Athlete Allure is new and much better vibes. 😁

Thanks for the upvote for Athlete Allure.  I am now so tempted to go the Bangkok just to experience it!

On 3/19/2023 at 11:22 PM, Msgenthu94 said:

Hi! Anyone got a list of recommended massage places that gives decent massage with good looking masseurs? So far Prime was mentioned here a lot but seems quite difficult to book last minute. Any other ones worth trying as well?

There is this massage place called "Zenplus". 

Very nice environment with great masseurs. 

The Boss there speaks English too! 

You can add and check them out on Line App "zenplus"

On 3/22/2023 at 10:35 PM, yolotodo9191 said:

You're talking about this place near Udom Suk? Looks very local and not as polished as Prime

On 3/22/2023 at 11:35 PM, yolotodo9191 said:

Thanks buddy! Will check them out. Anyone in particular to look out for?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.